Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get the feeling that 5th wicket was massive. They were building a nice partnership

Comment

what channel is stickball on?
      another deployment so might as well have this on in the background.
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
        what channel is stickball on?
        another deployment so might as well have this on in the background.
        Sky sports 2

Comment

Urrrgh powerplay was expensive on the run rate

Comment

Ok give me a crash course here,
            It appears UAE are smashing ireland at the moment but commentators still seem to think Ireland are faves.
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
              Ok give me a crash course here,
              It appears UAE are smashing ireland at the moment but commentators still seem to think Ireland are faves.
              Poor death bowling(again) but we are still favs alright as long as we keep the head

Comment

KOB all over the shop here. I blame Raoul

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                  UAE looked handy enough against Zimbabwe, going with them over 275 runs at 5/1.

But come on Ireland obv.
                  Nice sweat!

Comment

279 the target then. Gettable but all about keeping the head and keeping wickets in hand

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Only 3 times 275 has been chased down on this ground. Ireland do love a chase though!

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                          KOB all over the shop here. I blame Raoul
                          Forgot this was on. Anywhere I can watch online on an Android (no Java) phone?
                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                            Scene of RDIII buying a suit in it tonight, pity the belt bit got cut.
                            That was actually filmed in V's walk-in wardrobe.

Comment

Stirling gone already

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                Cricinfo does a decent ball by ball text commentary until you find one

Comment

dolphin browser + first row

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                    Dudes timeline is crazy. 30 tweets telling a guy called Captain Sausage not to be gay.
                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                      Problem is that the PC is upstairs and the UPC router is downstairs, no way the cable would reach
                                      Get into Maplins and get a Devolo power line Ethernet kit.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                        Dudes timeline is crazy. 30 tweets telling a guy called Captain Sausage not to be gay.
                                        Saw something retweeded or possibly screen grabbed from him yesterday lashing Kanye for being a wife beater

Comment

Joyce blessed there, bowled but the bails fall back into place on the stumps

Comment

Lads, how's the cricket bandwagon going?

Comment

TMS coverage available too

Comment

Joyce doing his best to get out it sounds like.

Gone next ball.

Comment

the south of france.

edit: ok I wsant on the last page lol
                                                  Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 25-02-15, 09:23.

Comment

Comment

Uhoh

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                        Uhoh
                                                        yeah doesnt look great

Comment

Comment

Attached Files
                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Scoring at a run rate of 4 per over. We need a run rate of 8 per over to win.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                  Scoring at a run rate of 4 per over. We need a run rate of 8 per over to win.
                                                                  Last 10 overs skew that though surely? (Click view Manhattan)
                                                                  We can take 4/5 an over till we get into the last 10 and start slogging with the powerplay.
                                                                  Last edited by Emmet; 25-02-15, 10:00.

Comment

Last 10 overs skew that though surely?
                                                                    We can take 4/5 an over till we get into the last 10 and start slogging with the powerplay.
                                                                    Yep, last 5 overs run rate has been 5.6 but that was to bring it up to 4 as above. Powerplay will be interesting.

We cant afford to lose more wickets though with 1 more competent run "getter" left.

We started match 1/5 and innings 2/5 and now UAE are 1/5

Comment

Have my annual pat kenny asks me ridiculously hard questions as I drink wine quiz tomorrow. What kinda topics apart from oscars et al would be good to know recently? I'm abysmal at his crap.

Comment

Wheels in danger of coming off

Comment

Last 10 overs skew that though surely? (Click view Manhattan)
                                                                          its the runrate graph that shows the problem, its still doable but they need to get moving.

Comment

9 in that over, while a good sign, is what would have been expected 20 overs ago

Comment

Not often you see someone running 4. Gabba be big

Comment

took a bit of 7 but I'm greening up now, hoping to regret this

Attached Files

Comment

Re-eek

Comment

Ugh!

Comment

Call it 100 off ten. KOB time.

Comment

What's a Powerplay?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                          What's a Powerplay?
                                                                                          Before the 40th over there is a 5 over batting powerplay where only three fielders are allowed outside the 30-yard circle

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                                            Before the 40th over there is a 5 over batting powerplay where only three fielders are allowed outside the 30-yard circle
                                                                                            How many is normally out there?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                              How many is normally out there?
                                                                                              Max 5

Comment

I'd have us about 4/1 right now.

Comment

UAE available @ 8/11 if you'd like some value.

Comment

Not taking the 9/10 available so

Comment

WHEW!

Comment

The luck of the Oirish shiddle dee diddle diddley aye

Comment

This is an enjoyable watch.

Comment

6666666666666

Comment

Cricket is so boring. Nothing ever happens

Comment

66666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666 66666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666 66666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666 66666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666 66666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666 66666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666 66666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666 66666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666 66666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666 666666666666666666666666666666

Comment

Ouch

Comment

ha

Comment

Now there is diesel being sucked

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                                        This is an enjoyable watch.
                                                                                                                        Yep, pretty entertaining and seems like Ireland are playing as good as anyone from my clueless POV (well that wicket brought us down to earth a bit!)

Comment

24 runs required from 25 balls.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X