• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
    Look at 2 pictures later....

No Kontract, no Konsent - Ask me Slice

Yiz areint de clouds in de sky yiz dopes
    Pints Saturday?

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
    Where the fuck will I get a dress at this notice?!
    FFS wear a better one than last time.

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
    Great stuff Lao Lao, bookmarked for perusal later.
    Saturday?
    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Icky can we do Burger King together.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
        Pints Saturday?

Have a 40th but might pop in for a few beforehand

Comment

Originally posted by CHaD View Post
          Icky can we do Burger King together.
          Should we hug or what? meeting IPBers for the first time is always a little awkward, even my fans.

Comment

Free hugs on Saturday.

Comment

Should we hug or what? meeting IPBers for the first time is always a little awkward, even my fans.
              If there is a big enough stool for you to stand on we could hug.

Comment

If there is a big enough stool for you to stand on we could hug.
                I reckon I could take you, and I don't mean to Burger King.

Comment

I reckon I could take you, and I don't mean to Burger King.
                  I love you.

I think its been a major oversight by everyone that AJ has not been made a special guest. He could give us a tour of the couple of things Dublin might have to offer.

Comment

I love you.

I think its been a major oversight by everyone that AJ has not been made a special guest. He could give us a tour of the couple of things Dublin might have to offer.
                    I asked him but he refuses to shed his cloak of anonymity.

Comment

Then we get drunk and we go find him obv.

Comment

I have a couple of leads.

Comment

Saturday?
                          Gonna try my best, really would love to. May make the early ones.

What time are you arriving in the big city?
                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I work near Blanch, think he lives out that way. I'll keep my eye out for him.

Anyone got a decent description, nice pants isn't a lot to go on.

Comment

Gonna try my best, really would love to. May make the early ones.

What time are you arriving in the big city?
                              5ish comrade

Comment

I do turn up for all the Smoking Big Cigars horse syndicate meetings, I'm slightly sociable.
                                If I'm in the area I'll drop in and buy a round for all, up to a max of €20.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                  I do turn up for all the Smoking Big Cigars horse syndicate meetings
                                  Oh. I see. Fine.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                    It's great. Forget about lost though, there's no solution to the 'mystery'. There is no mystery
                                    Lost is fantastic if you ignore the ending, watch it all anyway as it's good imo.

Comment

Fun game. What picture have you got in your head for bbv regs you've never met?

Mine...(Scrolled back a couple of pages, these are the only ones I wouldn't pick out of a line up.)

AJ - Tall lad, late 30's, dark hair, ever so slightly over weight.

Feetmagic - Skinny dude, again dark hair, wears a hoodie.

The C Kid - Smallish, wears a cap a lot, maybe has glasses. Mousy brown hair.

davepoke/her - Big stocky white lad with black hair and brown eyes, maybe a beard

Percy007 - Tall skinnyish dude, fair hair.

Elbows - Early twenties brown haired lad about five ft 6

The Situation - Slightly skinny pasty lad, always wears runners. Track suit sometimes.

Comment

I never heard of half of them Lazare.

Comment

MDoug inc.
                                          #believe
                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Mine...(Scrolled back a couple of pages, these are the only ones I wouldn't pick out of a line up.)

davepoke/her - Big stocky white lad with black hair and brown eyes, maybe a beard

The Situation - Slightly skinny pasty lad, always wears runners. Track suit sometimes.
                                            What about Tar?
                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I look like my avatar if that helps.
                                              His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                MDoug inc.
                                                #believe
                                                Are you coming then or what, speak English man.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                  I might pop in to Lord Sir Business' birthday drinks. Can I get an assurance that CHaD wouldn't challenge me to a dance off? If so it might swing my decision.
                                                  We're hugging.

Comment

lol Lazare bang on the money. How the fuck did you get my eye colour? I shave my head now though and my skin is chocolate brown.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                      What about Tar?
                                                      Saw her mush on twitter

Comment

I reckon Lazare is small and chubby with long blond hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                          I might pop in to Lord Sir Business' birthday drinks. Can I get an assurance that CHaD wouldn't challenge me to a dance off? If so it might swing my decision.
                                                          I'll buy you a drink. Hopefully you'll think fuck him, I'm rich and buy me 5 in reply.

Comment

I've been stalked on twitter god damn, I don't even have a twitter

I imagine lazare to be a tall 30ish skinny person with a love for the craic, short hair I'd say. proabbly brown like every motherfucker, so yeah, every motherfucker shade of brown hair.
                                                            Although I'm shit at this I probably don't remember half of what you guys look like from being drunk at the time. Although i rememebr how hilarious hitches possession were in his manbag, something like whiteboard markers and forbes magazines?
                                                            At least i get to guess again.
                                                            Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 02-10-14, 21:58.

Comment

Is Hitch away? him accidentally stealing that coat the last time was hilarious.

Comment

Is Hitch away? him accidentally stealing that coat the last time was hilarious.
                                                                haha yer man went mental looking for it. Hitch wandering off into the distance.

Comment

I akwsys pictured Dave as a slightly darker slightly more simple Carlton Banks, and obv hung like a field mouse

Comment

Feet Magic deffo a Hoodie type person imo
                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I imagine lazare to be a tall 30ish skinny person with a love for the craic, short hair I'd say. proabbly brown like every motherfucker, so yeah, every motherfucker shade of brown hair.
                                                                      Although I'm shit at this I probably don't remember half of what you guys look like from being drunk at the time. Although i rememebr how hilarious hitches possession were in his manbag, something like whiteboard markers and forbes magazines?
                                                                      Pretty accurate, wp. Do more peeps. Icky, 5Star

Comment

Jam Fly looked the total opposite of what I had in my head. Everyone does though, it's mad that you form this picture of people at all, what's that all about?

Comment

Do me ! Do me !
                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

haha yer man went mental looking for it. Hitch wandering off into the distance.
                                                                            His own was grey and this was bright red, he was like that little girl with the red coat in Schindler's List, funny.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                              Do me ! Do me !
                                                                              You're another one that shattered my imagination

Comment

30ish? Accurate?

Ah heyor, leave it bleedin' ou'.

As an aside you remember the time we were talking about that clip at the IPO and bomber said it beside us? I think you nearly died form laughter. I'm 99% sure it was you anyhow, hopefully I'm not losing my mins.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                  30ish? Accurate?

Ah heyor, leave it bleedin' ou'.

As an aside you remember the time we were talking about that clip at the IPO and bomber said it beside us? I think you nearly died form laughter. I'm 99% sure it was you anyhow, hopefully I'm not losing my mins.
                                                                                  Yeah I was there for that, was at the bar wasn't it? Fooking hilarious that was

Comment

You're another one that shattered my imagination
                                                                                    For the better or worse ?
                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Sickpuppy obviously a guest of honour too.

Comment

Although this is good craic, I'm going to bed, goodnight all.

Comment

Although this is good craic, I'm going to bed, goodnight all.
                                                                                          Wait until Tar says you're tall dark and handsome.

He's bound to get one wrong soon.

Comment

Jam Fly looked the total opposite of what I had in my head. Everyone does though, it's mad that you form this picture of people at all, what's that all about?
                                                                                            Mdoug looked exactly like I pictured.

Jam-Fly wasn't a big shock.

Rigger I kinda thought he would be taller (he's taller than me mind)

Comment

Wait until Tar says you're tall dark and handsome.

He's bound to get one wrong soon.
                                                                                              OK, I'm not dark.

Comment

For the better or worse ?
                                                                                                Mind was blown, had you pegged as a thin blonde lad.

Comment

Is any of your work online? The sign guy doc maybe, never asked you when we met.
                                                                                                  Nothing online yet, although the promo video for the LGBT Helpline will be up next week.

The sign guy doc and short film will be a while yet as I'm going to try get them on the film festival circuit before they go public, that and they have to finished being edited!

Comment

Sickpuppy obviously a guest of honour too.
                                                                                                    Have already conferred with the main man.
                                                                                                    Should be around.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                                      Mdoug looked exactly like I pictured.

Jam-Fly wasn't a big shock.

Rigger I kinda thought he would be taller (he's taller than me mind)
                                                                                                      I don't think anybody's ever looked like I pictured. I'm usually shocked.

Comment

Mind was blown, had you pegged as a thin blonde lad.
                                                                                                        Meowww !!!!!
                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

I don't think anybody's ever looked like I pictured. I'm usually shocked.
                                                                                                          Guess away sure?

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                                                            Nothing online yet, although the promo video for the LGBT Helpline will be up next week.

The sign guy doc and short film will be a while yet as I'm going to try get them on the film festival circuit before they go public, that and they have to finished being edited!
                                                                                                            Cool, stick up the promo as soon as it's live if you don't mind.

Exciting stuff man, living the dream

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                                              Guess away sure?
                                                                                                              You've dark hair, a tiny bit shorter than average, not bald but tight hair, dress casual, runners and jeans, late 30s.

Comment

Already know 5star is a gruff manbear with a heart of gold and icky is a suave beer crafting legend.
                                                                                                                Yeah I love that though, I've met hundreds of people from online, if not into the 4 figures and it's always cool to see how they are the same/different.

I only know jam-fly form werewolf but he comes across as one of the youngest posters, younger than me so I'd go mid twenties? I'd say very excitable/laughy and a big kinda guy. Practically jovial. Lighter hair like every motherfucking woman has.

Do me ! Do me !
                                                                                                                You come across as a big hairy werewolf to me, damn that game! I would have said you were younger with the interest in new tv shows and all of that stuff in general, agents of shield, etc. But I think you are older, 40s maybe? I'd say you love the drink/food/smoking in that combination. But I'd say like every mother fucker you've given up some of that. Probably starting with smoking because you're irish and the other two are more important to us. Bigger kinda guy as well due to this extravagant lifestyle and this supposed giving up something makes people eat more. Probably darkish hair but much less than your ww alter ego.

Comment

putting images to faces so disappointing...

my 1st IPO I was looking forward to meeting a person called Lexycon from Holland. Had an image of a young blond dutch girl, turned out it was an elderly bearded Scottish pot head guy..

Hitch was another surprise, expected a middle aged prof with a goatee and a lecherous look and was an innocent looking clean shaven young chap with a half bottle spirits in his pocket...well he said he was hitch?

Comment

The Situation is prob one of the only ones here that I would love to see in real life , think I know all the rest
                                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Is tar a guy or gal? ffs genuine ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                                                        Male, how about yerself
                                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                                                          Guy.

People probably think I'm a tracksuit wearing, tight hair, white shoes, football Jersey wearing kinda scumbag.

You would be correct.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X