This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
    What's wrong with you? Get jizz in your eye?
    Knowing Icarus as i do, which is to say not very well, but he's from Waterford I woukf say this is definitely the problem

Comment

What's wrong with you? Get jizz in your eye?
      I wish.

Originally posted by oleras View Post
      Does phone have retina display ?
      Boom.
      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Funny if I have to wear an eye patch for the session.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
          Does phone have retina display ?
          Feck phones! I retina book that semen in the eye was the major cause of Pirates in the Waterford. Must find the name of that book actually! It was a cornea-copia of useful information with some humiris stories.

Done, and overdone.
          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

10/10 for effort.

Comment

You in the Eye and Ear hospital icky? Settle in for a long shift if so!

Comment

Lads, anyone with the mobdro app, is it updating on an almost daily basis for ye?
                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                  Tell us a rotten medical story please.
                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                    Been feeding a lovely cat on an off for 4 months, then let her sleep in an armchair for a few hours, play some football, throw her out about midnight. She's always just wandered off then, think she 'lives' in a house a few streets away.

Absolutely pelting down here, and when I put her out at 12 she just howled for 10 minutes until I let her back in.
                    Throw her out, toughen up and ignore her, or let her stay? If she stays and I leave a window open would cats generally have the instinct to go outside when they need to piss/shit.
                    Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                    yeah just leave a window open, they know what to do.
                    Cheers, didn't want it to be a burglars invite so just left my own window open (cold). She wandered into me about 6am, clawed me painfully a few times by way of thanks and exited to a dry dawn. No toilet incidents upon inspection this morning. Clever creatures.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                      Book of Kells is worth a goo. The library afterwards is worth the entrance fee alone, and most Irish people haven't been since they were at school AFAICT.
                      Fairly wasted on me, worth it for the library though as you say.

Comment

Woke up and puked my guts up

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                          Lads, anyone with the mobdro app, is it updating on an almost daily basis for ye?
                          Sometimes twice a day too.

Comment

Tell us a rotten medical story please.
                            Originally posted by CHaD View Post
                            Woke up and puked my guts up
                            Moar.
                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Burrito bowl, breakfast of champions.

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                              Cheers, didn't want it to be a burglars invite so just left my own window open (cold). She wandered into me about 6am, clawed me painfully a few times by way of thanks and exited to a dry dawn. No toilet incidents upon inspection this morning. Clever creatures.
                              The more they like you the more ignorant they are to you. I'll often wake up with two paws on my face and not an inkling of removing them. They are pretty damn smart, I love seeing one of mine adjust her purring on a person to person basis to maximise feeding potential (seriously works). One of mine is vastly more intelligent than the other though.

Comment

Moar.
                                I got a pick axe to the head when I was young.

Comment

Riggs..Google hangouts or Skype for synchronized celebrations later?
                                  Sandwich place here called blaa blaa blaas.
                                  As we are in Kilkenny and not waterford , I'm suspicious
                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

How burrito is it when there's no tortilla or meat (you're veggie right?)
                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Will Icky have left yet? Bring me a blaa. I will get burger king to put a burger in it.

Comment

Will Icky have left yet? Bring me a blaa. I will get burger king to put a burger in it.
                                        Are your guys going to refer to each other by your usernames at this shindig

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Finkel View Post
                                          Nicknames of usernames.
                                          Ie chadders or icky.
                                          Way cooler
                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                            Ah wasn't long, out a while, uvertilitus or some shit. Loads of drops.

Comment

Leaving at 3, half blind, you might have to put my drops in.

Comment

Icky is Icky. Lottie is Lottie. Whatchu on about.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post

Leaving at 3, half blind, you might have to put my drops in.
                                                  k

Comment

Icky is Icky. Lottie is Lottie. Whatchu on about.
                                                    I'll head up if you promise to call me Lord Finkel all night

Comment

Deal.

Comment

Lottie will have Sickpuppy after ya for his few pound.

Comment

Kudos on the avatar CHaD
                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

New one incoming to reflect Lloyds WW death.

Comment

Lottie will have Sickpuppy after ya for his few pound.
                                                              Lottie received his few pound. I'll fight him for another bit if he wants

Comment

Rodgers will be keeping a very close eye on Berahino today, they'll be needing a new forward in January and he fits their style perfectly, reckon he'll be England's best striker for years to come.
                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Lottie received his few pound. I'll fight him for another bit if he wants
                                                                  Do come up. You can share a bed with Icky. Head to Toe.

Comment

The more they like you the more ignorant they are to you. I'll often wake up with two paws on my face and not an inkling of removing them. They are pretty damn smart, I love seeing one of mine adjust her purring on a person to person basis to maximise feeding potential (seriously works). One of mine is vastly more intelligent than the other though.
                                                                    Ah yeah.. they are cute whores alright! Hilarious when drugged up though.
                                                                    May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Do come up. You can share a bed with Icky. Head to Toe.
                                                                      We're camping!

On the rails now, choo choo motherfackas.

Comment

We're camping!

On the rails now, choo choo motherfackas.
                                                                        How many times we going to Burger King and what time?

Comment

How many times we going to Burger King and what time?
                                                                          Last thing imo.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                            How burrito is it when there's no tortilla or meat (you're veggie right?)
                                                                            burrito bowl > tortilla as you get more stuff in it and you can mix it way better.

Its mostly mixed beans salsa rice and veg, guacamole etc. NOMNOM

Comment

I just washed and tumble dried my leap card. Chances it works next time I use it?

Comment

I just washed and tumble dried my leap card. Chances it works next time I use it?
                                                                                Not sure. Might, might not.

Comment

It could be worse.

Comment

Not sure. Might, might not.
                                                                                    Thanks, that's the kind of certainty I was looking for.

Comment

Thanks, that's the kind of certainty I was looking for.
                                                                                      np m8

Comment

It could be worse.
                                                                                        Where are you on the train?

Comment

Any streams to SA-All Blacks match?

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                            Any streams to SA-All Blacks match?
                                                                                            Lazy cunt. Here are loads.

Wiziwig, the new MyP2P. Wiziwig.tv brings to you live sports on your PC for free. Live football , Live MLB and NBA. Just for free tv on your pc. Wiziwig.tv brings you also the best P2P programs guides.

Comment

Where are you on the train?
                                                                                              Seat near the back of the 2nd carriage.

Comment

Seat near the back of the 2nd carriage.
                                                                                                Drinking Cider?

Via Kilcoole? Might go down and wave, get the driver to blow the horn.

Comment

You're the man - thanks!

Comment

Drinking Cider?

Via Kilcoole? Might go down and wave, get the driver to blow the horn.
                                                                                                    Dry so far,had beer from brewery but wouldn't bring it on my own. Stopped in athy now

Comment

Dry so far,had beer from brewery but wouldn't bring it on my own. Stopped in athy now
                                                                                                      Awful exciting isnt it. You on a train. Me on a couch. Able to communicate.

Comment

Awful exciting isnt it. You on a train. Me on a couch. Able to communicate.
                                                                                                        What are you wearing?

Comment

What are you wearing?
                                                                                                          Tracksuit and T shirt. you?

Comment

Tracksuit and T shirt. you?
                                                                                                            Jeans and a tshirt, have about 37 other layers though in case its cold.

Comment

Jeans and a tshirt, have about 37 other layers though in case its cold.
                                                                                                              Are you really camping? where?

Comment

Are you really camping? where?
                                                                                                                With friends involved in the Liffey Descent, at a boat club.

Comment

Weird. I just did the exact same thing. Let me know how you get on.

Comment

It should be ok, the heat will have been more likely to damage it than the water.
                                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                      It should be ok, the heat will have been more likely to damage it than the water.
                                                                                                                      Hopefully. I have my gf's one just in case it doesn't work on Monday. It doesn't take too long to replace anyhow.

Comment

...
                                                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                          can't see how it could have affected it?
                                                                                                                          I'll be sure to update the bbv on it anyhow. I bet ye can't all wait.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X