Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi quality intro from the 80`s cartoon series Jayce And The Wheeled Warriors

nut theme song
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
      What's the game there? Costs to join there though doesn't it?
      50 + 5 at 7.30. There is a joining fee I believe.
      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
        50 + 5 at 7.30. There is a joining fee I believe.
        Meh won't male it for that time anyway. Another time
        airport, lol

Comment

Paddy power must have took a nice hit on the enhanced specials over this weekend. They had pretty bad ones for today. I think about 80% of the enhanced specials came in.
          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDPyAkPcQMk

Worst thing about this show was that you had to sit thru 20 mins of the fantastic 4 muck.
            Last edited by Micknail; 30-12-12, 18:15.
            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

John Dies at the end and skyfall screeners doing the rounds
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

little mini brag...
                Managed to actually lose weight over christmas for the first time ever... Just stuck to the Slimming world plan except for Christmas day.. Ate a Christmas dinner with all the trimmings... but had fruit salad for breakfast and nothing else except the dinner and a Sherry Trifle dessert..

It was only 1.5 IIbs weight loss but I can easily put up half a stone over the Christmas period..

Down 10 IIBs in total... tough going tbh and made a bit of a gangster movie of it in early December...buy I feel really good about 2013...

I have practically cut out drinking wine completely as it gives me a serious headache the next day and turns my system upside down.

Had a great swim and jacuzzi today and feel great....

Roll on 2013 and hope more pounds coming off
                Jus saying like
                Last edited by smurph; 30-12-12, 18:24.
                Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                  John Dies at the end and skyfall screeners doing the rounds
                  Skyfall screener looking good. It does display 'FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION' every 30 minutes or so, for about 10 seconds. Orher than that fine.
                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Watched the Skyfall screener earlier, film was alright considering I'm not mad on Bond. Havent heard ought about the other one

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 30-12-12, 18:38.
                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Okib94BZdjs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF7KQjKC-1c
                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                            Sharing saliva with hiv-positive person doesn't do anything, yeah?

(not about me)

Internet seems to say no unless hiv person is bleeding in mouth, which presumably isn't too attractive a saliva-sharing opportunity
                            Read that real quick and thought you were on a Salvia trip with someone who is HIV positive.

Far as I'm aware it should be grand.

Also this is the effects of Salvia if anyone was unsure.

SPOILER

Comment

Almost forgot this one

Comment

Just watched Killing them Softly with Brad Pitt. Load of shite.
                                Her sky-ness
                                © 5starpool

Comment

Tune

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIKUiIcykOI
                                  Profit before people.

Comment

(not about me)

Internet seems to say no unless hiv person is bleeding in mouth, which presumably isn't too attractive a saliva-sharing opportunity
                                    virus isnt carried in the saliva

Comment

Not enough mention of syns
                                      Funny after all the shit talking about wine but I have bought some in for new years eve....

Like Pinot Grigio as it is a lighter wine... and oh yeah i am off work on New Years day.... so I have a date with Martin some wine and Jools Holland - oh yep... what a life
                                      Follow me in twitterland

Comment

The movie Speed with Keanu Reeves , cant find an age rating. Would Mia be able to watch it with me ??
                                        Her sky-ness
                                        © 5starpool

Comment

introI don't own this video. Copyrights to the respected companies

Comment

Safe to say Finkle was the anonymous person looking for proposal suggestions a few months back?

Comment

I remembered Bravestarr being a lot better

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                The movie Speed with Keanu Reeves , cant find an age rating. Would Mia be able to watch it with me ??
                                                I'd go for a no.
                                                1 use of b**tard
                                                40 uses of "sh*t"
                                                Over 15 uses of "a**" and "a**hole"
                                                Speed (1994) Parents Guide and Certifications from around the world.

Comment

Tame enough. Few bad words bit of blood and some baddies. If she handle that she'll be grand
                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                    Safe to say Finkle was the anonymous person looking for proposal suggestions a few months back?
                                                    Wouldn't think he got engaged and married that quick. Someone else got engaged recently IIRC
                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Going to mark down 'trimmed eyebrows' as sufficient work done for today. How do you know what length to trim eyebrows to? Seemed to be a fair bit of cut hair, meaning was either previously sporting old-man-crazy-eyebrows or now have freakishly short eyebrows.
                                                      Post pics.

Returning to Dublin. Work tomorrow night, pissing rain. Height of depression.
                                                      I will join you for the countdown.
                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Should help - http://www.commonsensemedia.org/movie-reviews/speed

I don't remember it being too bad for anything in particular but god been an age since I last seen it.

Opr

Comment

also saddened to hear hitch has aids.
                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                            Tame enough. Few bad words bit of blood and some baddies. If she handle that she'll be grand
                                                            She has gone to play the PS3 . prefer her not to watch TBH. ty
                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                              Are you sure?

Comment

Scrawney eyebrows, an obvious first symptom.

Comment

You're lucky Hitch, that would have taken some explaining to the Mrs!

Comment

'Moon' followed by 'Blade Runner' on BBC2 tonight from 10pm.

Opr

Comment

Comment

Considering some pokering tonight. D1 Club perhaps.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                          IonaPaul imo

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                            Watched the Skyfall screener earlier, film was alright considering I'm not mad on Bond. Havent heard ought about the other one
                                                                            I've been waiting for it for a while
                                                                            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Stars is in bits tonight

Comment

WeightWatchers have a wine range too.

/wine-selection is all part of the aids-ravaged service
                                                                                lol - if your going to drink wine - drink wine - none of that Weightwatchers/spritzer/west coast cooler nonsense...

Thats up there with drinking non alcohol beer - why would you bother....
                                                                                Follow me in twitterland

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                                                                                    Safe to say I based my college education on this show.

He needs a new avatar.

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Anyone ever watch that movie where some woman's vagina was like the image in deadparrots video a few up? She kept sleeping with people in order to allow her pussy to bite off her companions dick. Was a bit of a weird one.
                                                                                      Teeth?

Gave me nightmares.
                                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

...

Comment

As long as she doesn't drop below 30mph she should be fine.
                                                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

What happens if you have too much phone sex?

SPOILER
                                                                                            you get hearing AIDS
                                                                                            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

(not about me)

I hope not.

Comment

unreal from MVG

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post

Opr
                                                                                                  Just seen this from Last Exit to Nowhere on Facebook,

BBC2 will be showing Moon tonight at 22:00 hours. If you're on twitter, you can follow director Duncan Jones (aka ManMadeMoon) and he'll be tweeting along with the broadcast. Look for #MoonBBC2. And if you feel like staying up, Blade Runner is on afterwards.
                                                                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post

Opr
                                                                                                    That will keep me awake til Cowboys Skins game

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                      Post more often please.
                                                                                                      Lol I don't think that would be a good idea with the amount of useless information embedded in my brain I would expect the Internet to explode!

The missus always getting on to me about knowing crap like that but here we are four years later and it finally came in useful!

The only other parts of the magazine I remember were an article about a journalist who took up bodybuilding and went on steroids for a year as part of the story and that the perfect gift for a girlfriend of three years is a Cartier Love bangle.

Unfortunately she also saw the article about the bangle so there was a lot of bad beat involved in finding said magazine

Comment

Pretty impressive braking from the car with the camera

Comment

Just watched Killing them Softly with Brad Pitt. Load of shite.
                                                                                                          Was going to watch that later...i likes a bit of Bradly i does !! Fine actor.

Watched Hope Springs last night, quiet enjoyable easy watch pic with Meryl Streep and Tommy Lee Jones.
                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                                            Paddy power must have took a nice hit on the enhanced specials over this weekend. They had pretty bad ones for today. I think about 80% of the enhanced specials came in.
                                                                                                            Doubt it, they lay all those specials before they are announced.

Think GAB explained it last year.
                                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                              Was going to watch that later...i likes a bit of Bradly i does !! Fine actor.

Watched Hope Springs last night, quiet enjoyable easy watch pic with Meryl Streep and Tommy Lee Jones.
                                                                                                              Believe me I love a bit of Brad but the film was shite, just boring with not much of a story line!

Watch The Sapphires was great
                                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                                                IonaPaul imo
                                                                                                                Nope, that wasn't me - I'm really, really not the type of person to start a thread on something like that, even anonymously I like to keep my cards much closer to my chest! I wonder who that other person was... surely if they went through with the proposal they can come out and admit it?

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                  Doubt it, they lay all those specials before they are announced.

Think GAB explained it last year.
                                                                                                                  Ah ok. Im happy enough got a free xmas €10 off PP and now the account stands at €130 all enhanced specials since Friday.
                                                                                                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Who was recommending that 'Between the Canals' film with Damien Dempsy in it ?

What a stinking pile of poo!
                                                                                                                    LMAO at Mark O'Connor the pseud who made it with his bullshit manifesto for Irish cinema turning out this sort of cliched shite... lovable rouges my arse. The naivete of the script and the LOLbad acting are I suppose pushing it a bit towards so bad its good category but no, its just too awful.
                                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Am I the only one hoping the US goes over the fiscal cliff? Historic buying opportunity awaits.
                                                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                        Who was recommending that 'Between the Canals' film with Damien Dempsy in it ?

What a stinking pile of poo!
                                                                                                                        Don't think anyone recommended it. They may have suggested it was worth checking out. On YouTube now eitherway

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                          Fair play john, cheers for that offer. For getting home today we need the bigger car. 3 kids, baby chair, travel cot, pram, Christmas presents and everything else. We could do with a removal van to get all our stuff back! Will see ion things are in a couple of days and if we're badly stuck and in need of good help, I'll give you a shout. Appreciate the offer
                                                                                                                          no probs tony just cleared it with her there so its on standby dont be stuck

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X