Me too lol. Should have mentioned that!

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
      Gay wedding?
      I'd say you would go down here a treat Big Man

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 29-12-12, 01:22.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
            I'm so high, keep watching Aqua - Barbie World on repeat.
            Mix it up a little...

Music video by Cartoons performing Witch Doctor (Video).

Comment

Comment

'Aqua - Barbie Girl' Okay, thats way too complicated to link to
                There you go professor with all your degrees

REMASTERED IN HD! CELEBRATING ONE BILLION VIEWS!!Official Music Video for Barbie Girl performed by Aqua. Listen to “Barbie Girl ” here: https://aqua.lnk.to/B...

Comment

Comment

That is amazing!!!
                    Thought you might like it while you're in that frame of mind lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                        Gay wedding?
                        At this rate, you'll make detective in no time
                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

'Aqua - Barbie Girl' Okay, thats way too complicated to link to
                          Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                          Mix it up a little...
                          Whale - Hobo Humpin Slobo Babe (1994)Label: EastWestRock Video Monthly - June 1994

Comment

That might be the pinnacle of music
                            My work is done. You're on your own from here

Official Vengaboys Channel - Watch the official music video of “Boom Boom Boom Boom” The Ultimate 90’s Party Hit. Subscribe for more Music, Fun & Party. List...

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                              Hitch wants something cheesy, happy, bouncey that he can whack off to. Your link is a fail on all counts

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                  Hitch wants something cheesy, happy, bouncey that he can whack off to. Your link is a fail on all counts
                                  Yes; yes it does, I'm going to re-program him, we have the technology!

Comment

Comment

Dude, suggest an old english movie
                                      Have I not listed off every old English movie ever made at this stage

Give me a minute to think

*80's movies do for a change?

think this might be up your street:
                                      Quality bit of Levinson

Bit of Alex Cox madness:
                                      After being fired from his job, Los Angeles slacker and punk rocker Otto (Emilio Estevez) lands a gig working for an eccentric repossession agent named Bud (Harry Dean Stanton). At first, Otto is reluctant to work as a repo man, but he grows to love the fast-paced job. After learning of a Chevy Malibu that has been given a $20,000 price tag, Otto embarks on a quest to find the car with the beautiful Leila (Olivia Barash), who claims the trunk's contents are otherworldly.

ooh for all ye traitors selling yer souls to the English dish water

This stuff is a bit tasty:

Last edited by Guest; 29-12-12, 02:12. Reason: *

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                        really?
                                        about to fire it up.
                                        3 in 1s are great.
                                        Satay sauce?
                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                            Killing Them Softly is very disappointing in the same way as The Perks of Being a Wallflower was pleasantly surprising
                                            We agree on 2 movies. Wow.

Comment

watched tonight

SPOILER

SPOILER

and 1st few episodes of

SPOILER

all very good

Comment

FYI

It turns out the buzz word the kids are using these days is 'sav', which is short for savage.
                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

I recall SP considering prize bonds a good short term way to (maybe) earn money on cash you had sitting there with little short term use. While it may not still make a huge difference to the above theory considering the lack of alternatives it still is worth noting.

just noticed that the prize fund for PBs is now reduced.....to 2.25% from 3%
                                                  Prize Bonds - Prize Fund is 2.25% pa. One €1 MILLION prize awarded each month,
                                                  1,000’s of other weekly cash prizes (tax free in Ireland).
                                                  Some quick calculations on the changes introduced today, which are effective for draws from Jan 2013.

The expected return is now realistically at 1.44462% tax free or 2.15614% equivalent DIRT return from Jan’13. (This compares to an expected return of 2.1857% tax free or 3.1224% equivalent DIRT return in Dec’12). The above is based only on the new €50 & €100 prizes as the remaining prizes are so unlikely for nearly everyone.

However, I believe there is a case to be made that the €100 prizes are extremely unlikely for smaller holdings. Thus the realistic expected return for these smaller holdings is closer to 1.284% tax free or 1.9166% equivalent DIRT return. (For example, with 1,000 bonds you are likely to win a €100 prize once every 10 years or 520 draws on average. Whereas, with 10,000 bonds you should win a €100 prize once per year on average.)

In case you are wondering the difference between the 1.44% above and the new 2.25% prize fund is accounted for by the €1m, €20k and €1k prizes which are so unlikely – they are excluded from the calculations above.

Another way of looking at the Jan'13 changes is that the number of prizes has been reduced by 500 approx (9,078->8506). and the value of the realistically achievable prizes has been reduced by 33% (75->50)
                                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

addictive game

level 33 is best i have got to so far

Play Ricochet Kills 2 game on BGames.com. Aim your gun and use Ricochets to hit all targets on the screen. Test you accuracy in 50 challenging levels!

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                      I recall SP considering prize bonds a good short term way to (maybe) earn money on cash you had sitting there with little short term use. While it may not still make a huge difference to the above theory considering the lack of alternatives it still is worth noting.
                                                      How is the dog?
                                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

1st time out of the house from the 19th Dec, spent all xmas in bed with chest infection and tbh I still have the feckin thing. But tonight was the Grand final of the wee pub league id been running in Armagh between 20-25 of us, anyway we had a 1.5k prizepool tonight and i managed to bag 2nd out of 20 for an ACOP ticket and £250 cash so im a happy pup as i never had a pair over 88, plus the hot whiskeys didnt really do it so I reverted to the ole Buckfast and im pissed as a fart from Big Daddy as we speak. Goodnight. Anyone playing the Monaghan Masters in the 4 Seasons tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                          How is the dog?
                                                          Ive yet to see him myself but apparently he seems to have made a decent recovery. When I say that there is still pain in the leg but the the antibiotics are still working.

Im not sure why he acted like he did last night but when she left him out going to work at 6.30am he was in good form and she rang the vet on her break and he said bring him in tomorrow as in today i guess ive yet to sleep as the dog was again in good form while she was on the break. There was no issue tonight and he was in his shed when when she got home relatively late.

He is still going to go into the vet today just to see if there is any progress been made. Il also see him myself today and get a feel for wht i think not having seen him in a few days.

On the Carrick vet recommendation i really dont know if it's a great idea considering this vet now has an idea about him. I was also pretty happy with this vet compared to the first one i took him to in Youghal. The spin to Dungarvan is 20 mins and Carrick been 45 mins is also not appealing for a dog who wont be able to get all that comfortable in the back of a car but thanks for the recommendation others seem to agree.

I was going to wait until the vet gave his opinion or i saw the dog before posting an update but since you asked i may aswell answer.
                                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Comment

In a Jock.

A big fuck you very much to this thread for causing to combine brandy with baileys

Comment

Tony Greig RIP

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Todays enhancements

Bale anytime/Spurs win 5/1
                                                                  Utd, City, Stoke treble 7/2
                                                                  Walcott anytime/Arsenal win 2/1
                                                                  all EPL teams to score in 3pm kick offs 30/1

Comment

fucking friday night pints turning into friday night disgrace.

Woke up late for the Races also woke up and realized didn't make any fantasy changes. Can't even check my captain!

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

Woke up late for the Races also woke up and realized didn't make any fantasy changes. Can't even check my captain!
                                                                      Disgrace

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post

Bit of Alex Cox madness:
                                                                        After being fired from his job, Los Angeles slacker and punk rocker Otto (Emilio Estevez) lands a gig working for an eccentric repossession agent named Bud (Harry Dean Stanton). At first, Otto is reluctant to work as a repo man, but he grows to love the fast-paced job. After learning of a Chevy Malibu that has been given a $20,000 price tag, Otto embarks on a quest to find the car with the beautiful Leila (Olivia Barash), who claims the trunk's contents are otherworldly.

Great film. Has one of the best soundtracks ever.

Repo Man 1984 O.S.T"Born in ChicagoRaised in the city streetsMy momma gave me the basic facts of lifeGet in the car boyPut your seatbelt onI never ride with ...

Comment

Ar dheis de go raibh a anam

Comment

PP Facebook special Utd City Arsenal treble 4/1

12.50 max bet

Comment

I had only 1 pint by 11pm with the intention i wouldnt drink. That turned out well. Jesus what do i be doing looking up information on prize bonds drunk at 4am.
                                                                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

any crack?
                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                  I had only 1 pint by 11pm with the intention i wouldnt drink. That turned out well. Jesus what do i be doing looking up information on prize bonds drunk at 4am.
                                                                                  Even worse, the information you looked up seems flawed.
                                                                                  The writer seems to be claiming that the more bonds you have the better your expected return is, and has covered their analysis in lots of 'figures to 6 decimal places' to show how intelligent they are.
                                                                                  But logically the ROI on every bond is identical?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                    The writer seems to be claiming that the more bonds you have the better your expected return is, and has covered their analysis in lots of 'figures to 6 decimal places' to show how intelligent they are.
                                                                                    Well my reason for the interest in it was someone considering buying them for a baby for the future which is obviously a silly move.

I just wanted to have a quick rehash on exactly why. I must have a look at that information again. The main point id have to make to the person is a 2.25% return over 20 years with appreciation of the bond is going to mean a loss of wealth really. But sometimes people just dont really get it. The drop from 3% to 2.25 obviously makes the bonds a lot less appealing.

On the calculations he is making i def cant get my head around them now and i probably wouldnt be that comfortable arguing against them.
                                                                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

I need to look at the changes to prize bonds it doesn't sound great but they are probably still good value for what they are good for.

The situation that I highly recommend them is for someone in business where you are holding cash for creditors particularly the revenue where you get to hold on to the cash for a few months but if you stash it in an active account there are unlimited opportunities for spew and nowadays the cnuts in the banks grabbing it themselves. PB's are not nearly as difficult as they used to be to transact on which was in itself a benefit but at least they are out of the way and the 3% that does come goes into your arse pocket without anyone being any the wiser to it ever having existed.

I still get them for babies births, christening presents etc. even though the lads here who know better are probably right that they aren't really the most +ev for that purpose.

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                      Yea sounds like a pretty flawed analysis, but I'd need someone who knows more than I do to look at it.
                                                                                      Last edited by Strewelpeter; 29-12-12, 13:55.
                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                        Yea sounds like a pretty flawed analysis, but I'd need someone who knows more than I do to look at it.
                                                                                        He basically said "Sure you're never going to win the million so might as well ignore it altogether".

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                          PP Facebook special Utd City Arsenal treble 4/1

12.50 max bet

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/facebo...3&AFF_ID=16561
                                                                                          I got on a massive 12c

Comment

I need to look at the changes to prize bonds it doesn't sound great but they are probably still good value for what they are good for.

The situation that I highly recommend them is for someone in business where you are holding cash for creditors particularly the revenue where you get to hold on to the cash for a few months but if you stash it in an active account there are unlimited opportunities for spew and nowadays the cnuts in the banks grabbing it themselves. PB's are not nearly as difficult as they used to be to transact on which was in itself a benefit but at least they are out of the way and the 3% that does come goes into your arse pocket without anyone being any the wiser to it ever having existed.

I still get them for babies births, christening presents etc. even though the lads here who know better are probably right that they aren't really the most +ev for that purpose.

Whatever happened that story about the bookie and the prize bond? I can't remember the details I think it something like the reserves they had to put up to on course were held in PBs, someone binked the 100k but never received the money.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                              Todays enhancements

Bale anytime/Spurs win 5/1
                                                                                              Utd, City, Stoke treble 7/2
                                                                                              Walcott anytime/Arsenal win 2/1
                                                                                              all EPL teams to score in 3pm kick offs 30/1
                                                                                              that 30/1 looked good but gone now
                                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Chelsea and Liverpool to win 9/2 maybe?
                                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I was close to purchasing them when i asked your opinion a year ago. In the end I didnt and pretty much spewed about 1.4k of the 2k i had for a purpose. Now the money wasnt wasted as such but if my access was limited somewhat i may not have used the funds.

You seem to be using the 3% figure above this has been cut to 2.25 % from January it seems.

How flawed is cutting out the 1million prize i mean he has a point in some way surely?
                                                                                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Sierra Nevada Torpedoes in the pub for breakfast.
                                                                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Bale has racked up 5 yellows this season from diving alone, if he was a foreigner he'd be hung drawn and quartered by now.
                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

On Kentucky Bourbon ale. Holy shit this is incredible.
                                                                                                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                          Bale has racked up 5 yellows this season from diving alone, if he was a foreigner he'd be hung drawn and quartered by now.
                                                                                                          The apologists will be particularly sickening after this one because there was a brushing of the two players' knees. Time to turn off the tv for a half hour!

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                            The apologists will be particularly sickening after this one because there was a brushing of the two players' knees. Time to turn off the tv for a half hour!
                                                                                                            They're genuinely rolling out the he's not that type of player spiel on Sky Sports now.
                                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                              On Kentucky Bourbon ale. Holy shit this is incredible.
                                                                                                              Maker's Mark?
                                                                                                              Woodford Reserve?

both right up there with best bourbons going.

Comment

wow, gonna be a real weird fantasy football week!

None of the big boys starting.

Comment

If you thought it was a dive today you should give up ever commenting on football.

Comment

Bale post match comments

"That's the third time now I've been clipped and booked for no reason again. There's nothing I can do, the referees need to look a bit closer. People think I'm diving when there's contact. If there's contact it's a penalty or free kick, there's nothing I can do. If there's contact, what do you want me to do - hit my head on the floor? I have to put my hands down to protect myself. If people kick me, I'm going to go down. It doesn't bother me, people keep saying I'm diving but it doesn't bother me whatsoever. It's a foul and I know it myself."

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                                      If you thought it was a dive today you should give up ever commenting on football.
                                                                                                                      does contact = foul? I always thought it was a contact sport.

No doubt there was contact, but Bale can plant his right foot really easily. He makes no effort to do so.

Comment

does contact = foul? I always thought it was a contact sport.

No doubt there was contact, but Bale can plant his right foot really easily. He makes no effort to do so.
                                                                                                                        The speed he is travelling at, that's his standing leg, absolute no way that's a dive. That would take out one of our wingers in AIL 2B, I'm not sure if that says more for our wingers though.

The arm around the chest is a foul too btw.

Comment

I don't think it was a dive, nor was it a foul.
                                                                                                                          I hate the way commentators seem to think it has to be one or the other.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X