Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tooth Fairy has to visit the Gavigan house tonight. I have only €20's in the purse. Whats my play??? lol
    Her sky-ness
    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
      Tooth Fairy has to visit the Gavigan house tonight. I have only €20's in the purse. Whats my play??? lol

A sure Colm will be happy with an IOU
      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        Am I the only one hoping the US goes over the fiscal cliff? Historic buying opportunity awaits.
        Buy and then sell a bit later in the year imo. The fiscal cliff will be mostly resolved and the rest is purely optics.
        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Pliars pull out all milk teeth get value for the 20.

Comment

Outdrawn a few times in the SE. Great to see I still get such good action though.
            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
              A sure Colm will be happy with an IOU
              Colm is not here, he is Manchester being best man for his friends wedding!!!
              Her sky-ness
              © 5starpool

Comment

Two yoyo is the going rate here. Nip out and get some change woman!
                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                  Pliars pull out all milk teeth get value for the 20.
                  Thats something like I had in mind for you when I bumped into you ..
                  Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                    Buy and then sell a bit later in the year imo. The fiscal cliff will be mostly resolved and the rest is purely optics.
                    I semi-agree, the whole concept of the set-in-stone cliff is flawed anyway. Geithner can play around with various things (a bit like us with the promissory notes, most people were convinced we 'saved' 3bn last year). A bit of market panic would do very nicely though.

Comment

Thats something like I had in mind for you when I bumped into you ..
                      Ill just thrown a naggin on the ground distract you and make good my escape happy 2013.

Comment

Two yoyo is the going rate here. Nip out and get some change woman!
                        Caroline is here, we gathered up a fiver in change lol I have always gave the fiver.

Cute little fecker has a tenner on her locker and goes " hey Mam , I could possibly have 15 Euro in the morning" aww shur how can ya let them down.

She has also recently moved into a bigger bedroom and just came running down the stairs asking omg what if the tooth fairy goes to my old room. quick as lightening I go, nah shur they smell the blood off the tooth and will find you
                        Her sky-ness
                        © 5starpool

Comment

Not that i can even dream currently of investing but what would you be purchasing to take advantage? An investment that tracks a large number of stocks or is there individual stocks?

The whole thing just interests me as im currently reading Benjamin Graham and watching CNBC a good bit. Im obviously still extremely naive about effects and so on.
                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                            Not that i can even dream currently of investing but what would you be purchasing to take advantage? An investment that tracks a large number of stocks or is there individual stocks?

The whole thing just interests me as im currently reading Benjamin Graham and watching CNBC a good bit. Im obviously still extremely naive about effects and so on.
                            Hows your horse laying going on expansion maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                              but, but?
                              Don't you start buster

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post

Combo of ETFs and individual stocks.

Volatility Index jumped ~20% on Friday which presages fun and games although the liklihood is a damp squib as V has said.

Comment

Killing Them Softly is superb. One of the year's best.

Skyfall is so average. Very disappointing.

Comment

Hows your horse laying going on expansion maybe?
                                    Ha I cant really but take your question in the above context as kinda a bit bitchy. If your trying to make a link between the two there is none now maybe it just clicked a button with ya if so fair enough.

Its going very poor and im pretty much waiting for it to hit 0 before i update. The lad who is doing it is now laying at a snails pace in order to avoid going broke. Il get over it as ive with drawn some of the money when he had a good run as i mentioned in the thread. Was everyone correct it's looking very likely but I never really said anyone was wrong as it was highly intelligent posters telling me.

The main reason i went ahead with it was I had told him I would and stuck to my word. The money was poker money and I didnt mind having a gamble. he was on about €70 last time i checked a few days ago. Il actually laugh a little when he loses it as he said hed give up racing if he lost all that. Il update the actual thread when he goes broke. Id have no reason to hide it really as it's not like i made any claims saying everyone was wrong.

I dont really ever back horses/soccer etc... unless i spot something that is a lot of value...specials/big tip etc.. So really il easily get over the €300 loss
                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post

Really !! cant believe that, felt it was going nowhere!
                                      Her sky-ness
                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                        That might be the pinnacle of music

Really !! cant believe that, felt it was going nowhere!
                                        C Kid is allowed be wrong once a year, he just left it late with killing them softly. Agree bout skyfall.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                          C Kid is allowed be wrong once a year, he just left it late with killing them softly. Agree bout skyfall.
                                          did ya watch that film of the link I put up last night?
                                          Her sky-ness
                                          © 5starpool

Comment

I think some good 'ol forecating for the year ahead is required:

1. The Tea Party loses its grip on the GOP (witness current events and weakness of Republican position) and begins to coalesce into a third party. Obama gets a free run for his last 2 years as a result.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                              ah heaor thats ancient!!
                                              Her sky-ness
                                              © 5starpool

Comment

2. Europe and Greece agree that a period of separation is required.

Comment

3. Domestic economy shrinks. Again. Second bailout becomes inevitable.

Comment

4. Major political upheaval in France as unsustainability comes home to roost. And good enough for them.

Comment

5. Labour continue to feel the squeeze, few more defections from pp but coalition holds firm

Comment

6. Facebook shares halve in value.

Comment

7. A peaceful year in the Middle East (Syria excluded), Iran's regime implodes under the weight of sanctions.

Comment

2012 has to be the worst film I have ever seen. Utter garbage

Comment

7. A peaceful year in the Middle East (Syria excluded), Iran's regime implodes under the weight of sanctions.
                                                              Send me pm of your real name. Wanna send you Facebook request cause I like you now.
                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

8. BO'D leads the Lions to a 3-0 series win down under.

Comment

Send me pm of your real name. Wanna send you Facebook request cause I like you now.
                                                                  I don't do Facebook.

Comment

I don't do Facebook.
                                                                    Yeah you do. I was on your page a while back
                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

9. England win the Ashes in the summer...and lose them back in the winter.

Comment

Yeah you do. I was on your page a while back
                                                                        When was it last updated?

Comment

When was it last updated?
                                                                          Dunno was over a year ago lol. Obviously now you should update it lol
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Bottle of bushmills and The Dark Knight Rises. Bring it on.
                                                                            Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

10th and last. Major new energy development in Ireland. Happy Days are here again. We are a lucky country after all.

Come back to me in 2014....

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                this on tv?

Comment

RDIII- Scaremongering since circa mid 2000's.
                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Dunno was over a year ago lol. Obviously now you should update it lol
                                                                                    Had to look myself...there's a photo of kids from years back and that's it. You had me scared for a minute!

Comment

Lol snap, except it was the other night with Johnie Walker

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                        All those predictions of a major property crash in Ireland were the stuff of insanity alright

Some of the 2013 ones are positive?

Comment

Galway will win hurling all ireland
                                                                                          Brian O driscoll Paul O connell and Stephen Ferris will all retire from rugby.

Gimps of politicans will keep spouting all is well as we sink furthur into the mire.
                                                                                          A politician will get murdered.
                                                                                          Well have no summer besides 2 days in May.
                                                                                          Two prominent forum members will pass away.

Finkel wil continue to be the nut lo site tipster.

Sat Nav will become a granny
                                                                                          I will win a wsop series bracelet.

Comment

...
                                                                                            "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Am I the only one hoping the US goes over the fiscal cliff? Historic buying opportunity awaits.
                                                                                              Read this awhile back, sell Alaska

Killing Them Softly is good but not one of the years best, Skyfall was garbage first Bond movie in a long time I haven't liked.
                                                                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Do you feel in control?
                                                                                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Gimps of politicans will keep spouting all is well as we sink furthur into the mire.

Ha ha ha brilliant

Comment

1. The Tea Party loses its grip on the GOP (witness current events and weakness of Republican position) and begins to coalesce into a third party. Obama gets a free run for his last 2 years as a result.
                                                                                                    Tea party was done and dusted once they played Palin, I loved the analysis that explained that the proof of their irrelevance was the Modern Family was as popular in Republican voting homes as in democrat.
                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Cuchulainn1 View Post
                                                                                                      Lol I don't think that would be a good idea with the amount of useless information embedded in my brain I would expect the Internet to explode!

The missus always getting on to me about knowing crap like that but here we are four years later and it finally came in useful!

The only other parts of the magazine I remember were an article about a journalist who took up bodybuilding and went on steroids for a year as part of the story and that the perfect gift for a girlfriend of three years is a Cartier Love bangle.

Unfortunately she also saw the article about the bangle so there was a lot of bad beat involved in finding said magazine
                                                                                                      Chance it anyway. Personally, I'd be more interested in hearing about your adventures south of the border than the eyebrow trimming stuff.

Comment

8. BO'D leads the Lions to a 3-0 series win down under.
                                                                                                        He wont be on the plane i will be though

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                          Any information that exists on this forum is already priced in the stock market
                                                                                                          Can you sort a stupid questions thread as a sticky over on that forum you mod on Boards.ie? I expect to be asking a lot over the next few months. Plan on reading a lot of finance related books and that usually ends up with me been confused to some degree.
                                                                                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

I was thinking about this the other day, I think Adrian Peterson is the sports person/athlete I'd most like to see live. Other than below of course

Check out more at http://www.theCHIVE.comSabrina-Boys", sound recording administered bySME [Merlin] OneLittleIndianRecords

Comment

I predict that the grammar and spelling in your posts will continue to match that of a 7 year old, and that someone will give you a serious hiding.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                                                I predict that the grammar and spelling in your posts will continue to match that of a 7 year old, and that someone will give you a serious hiding.
                                                                                                                My grammar has improved tenfold any fool can use spell checker i dont.
                                                                                                                Lol @ me getting a hiding never been punched even i predict a big hug when we meet.

Comment

10th and last. Major new energy development in Ireland. Happy Days are here again. We are a lucky country after all.

Come back to me in 2014....
                                                                                                                  Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                  Thats the scariest prediction the curse of oil would turn us into a hell hole worse than Nigeria!
                                                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

...

Comment

Thelonious Monk - Straight, No Chaser - The Overjazz Channel aims to offer only the best recordings of the begining era of modern music. Re-discover genius c...

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                                                                                        Doing the hobbit in style today isence 3d first 3d movie I will have seen
                                                                                                                        Wow what a film, I feel bad for people that read the books and gave out about the tutors but I thought it was brilliant, I knew not reading as a child would pay off

No I am hoping this for this too, mainly for the financial gains that I hope to make got buy money ready but also for the below

If we go over the fiscal cliff I think the GOP will lose the lower house and Obama will make great strides in his last couple of years

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X