Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reckon it would be an absolute mess to try organise a last longest going for IPB at the poker this week? 3 starting days and multiple entries...

Comment

England game is class

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
        Actually how will that even work in terms of paychecks? - tell HR how many kids and wives your also claiming for?
        It's tax relief at standard rate at source so the net payment goes up by 20% over the band for your family situation calculated by the insurer. If you pay by way of monthly deduction the amount to pay goes up. HR don't calculate anything.
        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Ze Germans just not giving a hoot now they are qualified?
          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
            Pretty much.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
              England game is class
              A cracking game, there are times that if you didn't any different you'd swear it was in Warsaw.
              Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

ROOOOOOOONEEEEEEEY

Comment

I'm watching the GBBO instead of any football

Confirmed to have caught the ghey

Comment

Actually how will that even work in terms of paychecks? - tell HR how many kids and wives your also claiming for?
                    er, yes

that is the norm
                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                      I'm watching the GBBO instead of any football

Confirmed to have caught the ghey
                      Much better than international football! I'm getting worried Ruby might be off

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 15-10-13, 20:04.
                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I found a bike repair kit buried in a drawer, fml.

Just back from amsterdam and already cracked and booked gf flights home in two weeks. It would nearly be the other way around again.

Budget had less drama than expected, dunno if I'm happy or sad, will the fuckers leave my vino alone?
                          I was jsut enjoying lovely bottles for less than 2/3e abroad.

Comment

Our minister for finance doesn't even know that the plural of 'cent' is 'cent'.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                              Our minister for finance doesn't even know that the plural of 'cent' is 'cent'.
                              He also tilts me muchly by calling 2011 'two eleven', 2012 'two twelve' etc etc

Comment

You told HR how many kids you had? Never seen a HR form with that on it Mean no one in HR has ever asked me about marital status / children. But V4Vs note above explained the insurance tax process
                                I had to put it down in several places for the new job: health insurance and the life assurance baked into the pension scheme being the most obvious.

I think Mrs D will get 66% of my salary for life if I croak it. Once more, I am worth more dead than alive.

Comment

Keane will be annoyed about that!

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

Once more, I am worth more dead than alive.
                                    You might think that, I couldn't possibly comment

Comment

Originally posted by BrianN View Post
                                      Have two tickets for the NFL Wembley game and I can't go anymore. Face value is £36 each. If anyone is interested let me know I'm not looking to make profit or anything will sell at face. I have looked at the official way of selling them through the likes of stubhub but that seems to be only open to UK residents and rips people off. Any suggestions where else I could sell them?
                                      Possibly interested what date is it on ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Raoul Duke III View Post
                                        You might think that, I couldn't possibly comment

Comment

What's the craic with the US debt ceiling? They are hardly going to let the country default will they? Most likely scenario is surely leave it late then shit themselves...

Comment

Iceland bag a play off place. WP them

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                              What's the craic with the US debt ceiling? They are hardly going to let the country default will they? Most likely scenario is surely leave it late then shit themselves...
                                              Of course they won't default (although there's undoubtedly plenty of Tea Partiers who would view it as the patriotic course of action). Boehner is just playing to the lunatic fringe and they'll extend and pretend for another six months or whatever.

They have done this before, don't forget.

Comment

That'll do lads.

Wellbeck goal to finish the England match too?

Comment

Have finally got around to catching up with the budget.
                                                  Most...boring....budget....ever.

Not one thing worthy of remark (apart from the free GP care for under-5s which seems genuinely progressive).

FG\LAB obviously funking being in a position to deliver tax cuts in the next two budgets, saving the bigger ones for Budget 2016. Gosh, I wonder why.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                    Finally a bike tube is mine! Was a tube for 6e or a puncture repair kit for 5e hmmm. Should probably pick up a kit but cant you get them for 2 euro or something? Not that I know how much tubes generally are either.
                                                    I'm guessing a repair kit does multiple fixes, whereas a tube just sorts you out once?
                                                    Teach a man to fish etc...

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                    Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                    Pretty much.
                                                    Ah yeah, just confirming the Bbv curse is still in action.
                                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

BBV curse me bollix

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                                        Possibly interested what date is it on ?
                                                        27th October

Comment

other budget stuff:

Air travel tax reduced to zero: what!? was someone listening to Mick O'Leary?

the Pension Levy (aka legalised robbery) continues in perpetuity it appears

some small moves towards targeting the one sector of society who have escaped unscathed from the Depression, obviously nowhere near enough

still no moves to tackle the joke of paying social welfare to middle class earners

RTEs free money is being reduced, hurrah! Good News imo

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BrianN View Post
                                                              27th October
                                                              might be a but short notice for a mate, any chance you can hold them for me till tomorrow afternoon ?

Comment

What a bizarre rant from Noel King. Straight forward question and he loses it

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                  Details?

Comment

Has anyone bought one of these?

I heard about it on Newstalk's tech spot yesterday, you plug it into your hdmi port on your TV and it turns it into a smart TV. Control it with Android phone.

€89.99 seems a steal.
                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Comment

other budget stuff:

Air travel tax reduced to zero: what!? was someone listening to Mick O'Leary?

the Pension Levy (aka legalised robbery) continues in perpetuity it appears

some small moves towards targeting the one sector of society who have escaped unscathed from the Depression, obviously nowhere near enough

still no moves to tackle the joke of paying social welfare to middle class earners

RTEs free money is being reduced, hurrah! Good News imo

Will take effect on april 1st next year,for the sneaky dig,couldn't be up to them.
                                                                        Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

The issue is you really don't want to be surfing the web on your tv - its awfully slow, and the Google Chromecast which is nearly a third the price does most of that for you - well the useful stuff like Netflix and movie streaming through a Chrome browser.
                                                                          Netflix is pretty much all I'd use it for, I haven't explored that bit torrent app yet but I'd imagine that would feature heavily too.

Would it be good for that? I thought I remember you saying the chromecast is a similar price on the UK Amazon?

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                            Details?
                                                                            Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Bed movie: This is the End or The World's End?

Comment

The budget is probably the single most important thing that I couldn't give a shit about.

Comment

Its great to see a fresh appeal for Madeline McAnn , so much so that I am watching a video now on you tube. I always wondered about the parents. I was a mad bitch when I was younger and a single mother to Chanel and not if someone paid me would I ever dream of leaving her alone. I was watching another interview of them where they were saying what responsible parents they were and their kids were their life etc and one part of the video where another parent was checking on his sick child in another apartment who was also left alone wtf like??? When we went on hols we always brought a light blanket and a stroller and would drink till 12 ish and mia would be fast asleep in the buggy. I reckon in years to come it will come out that they were behind it!

Video is very interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_ZdDTsFC2g

also is there proof anywhere that they drugged the kids? Kayroo coming out in me now!
                                                                                  Last edited by SatNav; 15-10-13, 21:47.
                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                    Ya Tony O D fair play kept asking the question was not insulting at all.
                                                                                    The job comes with media and you need be able to deal with it.

Declan Kidney was never one to to say too much to media but never saw him insult an interviewer.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                      Its great to see a fresh appeal for Madeline McAnn , so much so that I am watching a video now on you tube. I always wondered about the parents. I was a mad bitch when I was younger and a single mother to Chanel and not if someone paid me would I ever dream of leaving her alone. I was watching another interview of them where they were saying what responsible parents they were and their kids were their life etc and one part of the video where another parent was checking on his sick child in another apartment who was also left alone wtf like??? When we went on hols we always brought a light blanket and a stroller and would drink till 12 ish and mia would be fast asleep in the buggy. I reckon in years to come it will come out that they were behind it!

Video is very interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_ZdDTsFC2g
                                                                                      Ah would ya stop shes gone and never coming back sick of all the crap i hear about it 7 years later its not news.

Her parents deserve full blame leaving the child alone and probably know where shes buried.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Fearbocht View Post
                                                                                          Ah would ya stop shes gone and never coming back sick of all the crap i hear about it 7 years later its not news.

Her parents deserve full blame leaving the child alone and probably know where shes buried.
                                                                                          I agree with you, Was watching loads of interviews with them and found them quite odd tbh. I reckon they deffo know the crack!

not often I agree with you mind!
                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Giles looks awful

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                              Giles looks awful
                                                                                              Looks fierce auld even with full head of hair.

Comment

i totally forget, what evidence points to parents, after the obvious why the fuck would you leave your kids alone in a holiday apartment aboad?
                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

...

Now to dominate the world of XFactor punditry and make Roadsweeper a gazillionaire
                                                                                                  LOL I picked it up to read it and the first paragraph was all about star signs amd astrological shite so I fecked it away and picked up a scandie crime novel instead
                                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                    i totally forget, what evidence points to parents, after the obvious why the fuck would you leave your kids alone in a holiday apartment aboad?
                                                                                                    Because it was the same as having dinner in the back garden , must have massive garden!
                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                                      Bed movie: This is the End or The World's End?
                                                                                                      I have been told that the American one is good, i.e. not the Simon Pegg one.

Comment

Have finally got around to catching up with the budget.
                                                                                                        Most...boring....budget....ever.

Not one thing worthy of remark (apart from the free GP care for under-5s which seems genuinely progressive).

FG\LAB obviously funking being in a position to deliver tax cuts in the next two budgets, saving the bigger ones for Budget 2016. Gosh, I wonder why.
                                                                                                        The 50c on a bottle of wine was probably the biggest thing for me

Genuinely shocked that only 10c was added to a pack of ciggies. was expecting it to be at least a yoyo. If they were serious about making Ireland a 'smoke free' country, they should add €5 a pack each and every budget, ad infinutum. Possibly ringfence the amount collected to police the inevitable increase in attempted smuggling.
                                                                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                          i totally forget, what evidence points to parents
                                                                                                          From memory the cadevar dogs got minor hits in the apartment and in the boot of the McCanns car. Think this was the big bit of evidence that led to their initial arrest.

Comment

Were they not at a bar 50 odd yards from where the children were sleeping?

If so, I see absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                From memory the cadevar dogs got minor hits in the apartment and in the boot of the McCanns car. Think this was the big bit of evidence that led to their initial arrest.
                                                                                                                Ya dog went ballistic when he sniffed hire car.

I remember thinking the uproar would have been mental if it was two scangers who had left their child alone.

Comment

how much was this air travel tax that is now to be 0?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

There are so many things that can go wrong, even leaving aside kidnapping (if that happened), that it is totally irresponsible to leave children that young on their own. Fuck me if my 2 1/2 year old nephew walks out to the kitchen alone, I follow him,.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

In a strange country? not a fucking chance. what if one woke up crying and wandered out to the pool or something. oh jesus no!!!

Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                                        Ya dog went ballistic when he sniffed hire car.

I remember thinking the uproar would have been mental if it was two scangers who had left their child alone.
                                                                                                                        Their excuses were dirty nappies, rotten meat and fish that had been in the car at some stage, never left none of the above in my car ever! lol
                                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Not sure about that, but this is defo fake

You can now buy me cake and things to take apart at:- https://www.patreon.com/bigcliveFor licensing/usage please contact: licensing(at)jukinmedia.comA revie...
                                                                                                                          Last edited by ComradeCollie; 15-10-13, 22:18.
                                                                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X