X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaaha WP SatNav.

To the corner with you Olin!

Comment

Anzhi, Annnnnzhi... When will those clouds all disappear?
      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
        Pretty sure its fair enough to point how the vast majority of us could do without the knowledge of your masterbating routine!

SPOILER
        Well done, difference being the bbv conversation was about the pros and cons of soap vs shower gel, can't remember there being a discussion ongoing centring on your pubic grooming.

Please don't take this post as an invitation to engage me in some form of argument.

Comment

Time to stock up motherfuckers.

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Anzhi, I still love you baby!
            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
              Anzhi, I still love you baby!

Comment

Originally posted by Zosma View Post
                Best Survivor since
                SPOILER
                Russell H vs Boston Rob
                Originally posted by D3kka View Post
                SPOILER
                What a clusterfuk, but great tv "oh i have an idol, oh so do I" wtf

SPOILER
                Honestly didn't know wtf was going on at times, still spanners and should of grouped together to vote out that insufferable cunt alliance with Abi/Pete/Artis

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                Hey just wondering if any1 is organising a last longer for Celtic 100k this weekend??
                None of us are blogging it this weekend but if you's want to organise one just start a thread in General Poker or something, good luck this weekend.
                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Blackboosh View Post
                  So many restaurants in Ranelagh, any recommendations on where's best to go?
                  eatery 120 and michie sushi

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                    Hey just wondering if any1 is organising a last longer for Celtic 100k this weekend??
                    lol good luck with that, what mad man would do that?

Comment

Had to buy saffron for a fish stew recipe a few weeks ago.

Couldn't believe how expensive it was, 0.5 gram in Superquinn cost me €7.

I went in to a Sari Sari store today looking for something else and they were selling 1.7oz bags of it for €1.70. Wtf?

The equivalent weight in SQ will cost €672!

How can that be?

Filipino saffron if that makes any difference, looks, feels, smells and tastes the same though.
                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                        Didnt go in the end had a huge row with Chanel, and put it this way if that referendum was voted in, she would no longer be in my hands now! From here on in not 1 euro will she get and I will no longer wash or iron her clothes. Thats it !!
                        Were you not going to give her that car, and presumably pay for driving lessons too?

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                        Personally I rinse 100% of it off after application and get it all down the drain. Dont really like walking round with suds all over me for the day. I guess I am doing it wrong tho.
                        Bah, I meant 'wasting unused' shower gel. You fucking know I meant that. Humbug.
                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Just read about this guy today, seemed like WW2 and all the horrors were almost averted due to this guys brave actions:

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                            Had to buy saffron for a fish stew recipe a few weeks ago.

Couldn't believe how expensive it was, 0.5 gram in Superquinn cost me €7.

I went in to a Sari Sari store today looking for something else and they were selling 1.7oz bags of it for €1.70. Wtf?

The equivalent weight in SQ will cost €672!

How can that be?

Filipino saffron if that makes any difference, looks, feels, smells and tastes the same though.
                            Originally posted by wiki
                            To glean an amount of dry saffron weighing 1 lb (450 g) is to harvest 50,000–75,000 flowers, the equivalent of an association football pitch's area of cultivation; 110,000–170,000 flowers or two football fields are needed to gross one kilogram.[73][74] Forty hours of labour are needed to pick 150,000 flowers.[75] Stigmas are dried quickly upon extraction and (preferably) sealed in airtight containers.[76] Saffron prices at wholesale and retail rates range from US$500 to US$5,000 per pound, or US$1,100–11,000/kg, equivalent to £2,500/€3,500 per pound or £5,500/€7,500 per kilogram. The price in Canada recently rose to CAD 18,000 per kilogram. In Western countries, the average retail price is $1,000/£500/€700 per pound, or US$2,200/£1,100/€1,550 per kilogram.[3] A pound contains between 70,000 and 200,000 threads. Vivid crimson colouring, slight moistness, elasticity, and lack of broken-off thread debris are all traits of fresh saffron. Saffron is the most expensive spice in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                              lol good luck with that, what mad man would do that?
                              Don't know guess thats why I asked!

Thanks Danny pity there is no blog I'd say u.would have had lots to report on!

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                I suppose the bag I bought was about 50% powder but there's plenty of clean strands, easily fifty times the amount I bought a few weeks ago.
                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Hate when you're in a bar and they have waitresses coming to the tables. Always awkward with the change situation. Just ordered a pint there that cost €4.95. Gave the girl a fiver and she went to get the change out of her little apron thingy.. I said, ah, you're grand, just to save her the hassle and she gave me this really enthusiastic thanks, like i'd just given her the world's stingiest tip.
                                  Also the same in taxies when the fare comes to €9.85 or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                    I also fail to see how am I putting 70% of shower gel down the plug,

Use a sponge? (Not to block the drain, )

Anyway, what else are we going to talk about, Sri Lanka?
                                    Come on, Micknail. There are a lot more important problems than Sri Lanka to worry about.
                                    We have to end apartheid for one. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Ok.. Tried a different approach on my second pint, now that I know the exact price. It turned out to be even more embarrassing than the last. Same girl again.. Came back with my pint and I gave her exactly €4.95.. Could feel her still standing over my shoulder, fidgeting with something.. Looked around and she obviously hadn't looked at what i'd given her cos she still handed me 5c change. So I had to tell her I gave her the exact change and give her the 5c back! Awkward!
                                        Definitely going with a 20 next time! Wish they'd just let me order at the poxy bar!

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post

I bet the above is true for BK but he is too proud to admit it. Like you would want to be on the blower an awful lot to specific more expensive numbers to go over €40 a month!!
                                          nothing to do with pride Dude. I really doubt I'll ever go over the 40 quid a month but I def would be over any of the cheaper plans they had. Just made sense to get the amount Id use tbh.

Also I dont like the S3 if I did I would have got it over the iphone. Mam has one and I find it too big for a phone is all

Comment

Originally posted by D3kka View Post
                                            SPOILER
                                            What a clusterfuk, but great tv "oh i have an idol, oh so do I" wtf
                                            SPOILER
                                            Good post on reddit sums it up;

Abi's big insecurity is someone thinking she's stupid. "He thinks I'm stupid, but I'm not stupid." She gets defensive whenever she perceives that anyone is judging her or playing her, even if they are not. This is why she turned on RC, and why she suddenly hated Baseball Jeff in this episode.
                                            At tonight's tribal council, Malcolm was forced to make a big production out of having an idol. He revealed it dramatically, waved it around, and essentially threatened everyone with it. "If anyone is thinking about going with Lisa's plan to vote me out, you may be in for a surprise." It was a bold performance, and one that paid off. Everyone was stunned to learn that nice guy Malcolm was sitting on an idol. They all underestimated him.
                                            So when Probst jokingly asked if anyone else wanted to reveal an idol, Abi couldn't resist. She wanted to stun everyone also, showing them how clever she is, and how they've all been underestimating her, etc. She's like Fredo Corleone. "I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like I'm dumb... I'm smart! And I want respect!!"

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post

SPOILER
                                            Honestly didn't know wtf was going on at times, still spanners and should of grouped together to vote out that insufferable cunt alliance with Abi/Pete/Artis
                                            SPOILER
                                            But everyone knows they cant lose if they go to final tribal with any two of these.

Penner wanted Jeff gone but couldn't go against his new alliance, so he basically threw away his vote.

Supkin is just braindead.

Also RC
                                            SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                              Ok.. Tried a different approach on my second pint, now that I know the exact price. It turned out to be even more embarrassing than the last. Same girl again.. Came back with my pint and I gave her exactly €4.95.. Could feel her still standing over my shoulder, fidgeting with something.. Looked around and she obviously hadn't looked at what i'd given her cos she still handed me 5c change. So I had to tell her I gave her the exact change and give her the 5c back! Awkward!
                                              Definitely going with a 20 next time! Wish they'd just let me order at the poxy bar!
                                              Can you not go to a different pub?

Comment

Any nice Indian restaurant around Grafton street area I wouldn't need a booking for in the next hour or so? Open to other suggestions too.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                  Can you not go to a different pub?
                                                  Ah, I like this place usually.. The Gin Palace. Good music & stuff. Meeting friends in a minute anyway. Heading to see The Cribs in the Academy, so it's the nicest pub close by.

Comment

shalimar top of harcourt st by stephrns green hotel
                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

I see there has been a reasonable case made to the supreme court for the childrens referendum to be moved back a couple of months as the government used public money to fund the yes side in a biased manner.

Personally I'm not really up to date on it (I have an idea but thats all) but what really sold me on the Yes vote was Dana campaigning hard for a "No" vote. I think opposing anything Dana has ever suggested is a solid long and short term strategy

Comment

but then you could end up opposing all kinds of everything.
                                                        http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                          but then you could end up opposing all kinds of everything.
                                                          I honestly cant think of any political points I have agreed with her on. ever.

Comment

I got the joke, well done.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                              Any nice Indian restaurant around Grafton street area I wouldn't need a booking for in the next hour or so? Open to other suggestions too.
                                                              Loads on South William Street. I've been to Maloti and Jewel in the Crown and enjoyed both. Not sure on the booking side, but I think there are 3 Indians on that street anyhow.

Comment

Gang of young women playing christmas tunes on an ipad for the last hour and a half on the train. going spare.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                  I got the joke, well done.
                                                                  brag: Im young enough to have to google it

Comment

Heard Dana on Radio1 on the way home from work yesterday and I was very very tempted to shout at the bus driver to turn her off, it was painful.

I don't know the first thing about this referendum but the way she argued her point, treated the contributors and used the 'so your standing by that live on air' as some sort of rhetorical bully tactic made me want to punch myself in the face.
                                                                    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Comment

Gang of young women playing christmas tunes on an ipad for the last hour and a half on the train. going spare.
                                                                        Throw it out the window.

Comment

Hate when you're in a bar and they have waitresses coming to the tables. Always awkward with the change situation. Just ordered a pint there that cost €4.95. Gave the girl a fiver and she went to get the change out of her little apron thingy.. I said, ah, you're grand, just to save her the hassle and she gave me this really enthusiastic thanks, like i'd just given her the world's stingiest tip.
                                                                          Also the same in taxies when the fare comes to €9.85 or something.
                                                                          If it sounds like it's a piss take ask for the change back!! she already thinks your a stingy f**ker so you might as well not disappoint her!

Comment

They. Are arguing about what goes in a trifle and im seriously considering going ted bundy.

Instead ill go al bundy and sit here in silence

Comment

...

Comment

Turns out ill be home for a referendum.

How exciting.

So someone tell me in 5 words why I should vote yes, and similarly no in 5 words.

Tyty

Comment

Lol. People cant even look at the display above the seat and see if it is booked or not. no chance theyd stay quiet even if there was a quiet carriage.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

How exciting.

So someone tell me in 5 words why I should vote yes, and similarly no in 5 words.

Tyty
                                                                                    If you were to listen to both sides then -

Yes = "somebody think of the children"

No - "somebody think of the children"

Hope this helps.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                          jaipur on george street

Comment

Ah, I like this place usually.. The Gin Palace. Good music & stuff. Meeting friends in a minute anyway. Heading to see The Cribs in the Academy, so it's the nicest pub close by.
                                                                                            Funny when you said it I was fairly sure you were in The Gin Palace. The table service is great when there's a decent crowd of you, but the smaller the group the more annoying it is for sure.
                                                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                              Referendum isn't in any way contentious - just improving the legal rights of kids and how they are protected. It'll be at least 90% of people voting yes if they can be bothered to go to vote.
                                                                                              Sigh, you're right about the pass rate but that depresses me
                                                                                              You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                              World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Hohum, all the times I was in the Gin Palace and I never got table service. Must be doing it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                  Referendum isn't in any way contentious - just improving the legal rights of kids and how they are protected. It'll be at least 90% of people voting yes if they can be bothered to go to vote.
                                                                                                  John McGuirk thinks the no side might win. Obv gonna be a landslide yes.

Comment

First post since my day trip to Glasgow y'day. Here's how it went down...

Had breakfast in a deserted French-style cafe to a background of French jazz catching up on the US election news. Obama won. (Sweet).

Bought some records in a dingy second hand rock emporium. (Score).

Visited the Museum of Modern Art. (Cool).

Hung out in the library reading local zines. (Nice).

Had dinner and few drinks then went to see Celtic Vs Barcelona. We won. (Hurray).

A day to remember.

Comment

has kayroo done a write up of the vote no reasoning? can someone link if yes?
                                                                                                      http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

the last thing I read on Kayroo's thoughts was that he was against a Yes vote because it pushed other political agendas as it was a popularist (not sure if thats a word) topic to have a referendum on.

push through a yes vote everyone is happy and then slap us all silly with a harsh budget. solid strategy imo

/tinfoil hat

Comment

Middle eastern fundamentalists attack female firefighter for doing her job http://www.theyeshivaworld.com/article.php?p=144390

Comment

aww puppy love

Her sky-ness
                                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Zosma View Post
                                                                                                              SPOILER
                                                                                                              Good post on reddit sums it up;

Abi's big insecurity is someone thinking she's stupid. "He thinks I'm stupid, but I'm not stupid." She gets defensive whenever she perceives that anyone is judging her or playing her, even if they are not. This is why she turned on RC, and why she suddenly hated Baseball Jeff in this episode.
                                                                                                              At tonight's tribal council, Malcolm was forced to make a big production out of having an idol. He revealed it dramatically, waved it around, and essentially threatened everyone with it. "If anyone is thinking about going with Lisa's plan to vote me out, you may be in for a surprise." It was a bold performance, and one that paid off. Everyone was stunned to learn that nice guy Malcolm was sitting on an idol. They all underestimated him.
                                                                                                              So when Probst jokingly asked if anyone else wanted to reveal an idol, Abi couldn't resist. She wanted to stun everyone also, showing them how clever she is, and how they've all been underestimating her, etc. She's like Fredo Corleone. "I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like I'm dumb... I'm smart! And I want respect!!"

SPOILER
                                                                                                              But everyone knows they cant lose if they go to final tribal with any two of these.

Penner wanted Jeff gone but couldn't go against his new alliance, so he basically threw away his vote.

Supkin is just braindead.

Also RC
                                                                                                              SPOILER
                                                                                                              It just bugs me sometimes when there is a big glaring opening to take the game into your own hands and nobody does it. Would like to see it though when somebody does actually bring people who is worthy & worth the challenge to make it to final tribal council.

As for RC nice tits!

Lol. People cant even look at the display above the seat and see if it is booked or not. no chance theyd stay quiet even if there was a quiet carriage.
                                                                                                              Headphones & iPod are a must on public transport.
                                                                                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

There really is an app for just about everything. Gotta be a serious flaw in this one, in that if you were really on the piss, you'd hardly bother to record your drinks

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

How exciting.

Tyty
                                                                                                                  The no side consists of Dana, Justin Fuckface of Christian sodality, John Waters and that other mad oul wan Cathy Sinnnot.

The yes side is everybody else.
                                                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Legends of the fall on sky, brill film absolutely love the music, always feel like crying lol
                                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                      The no side consists of Dana, Justin Fuckface of Christian sodality, John Waters, Kayroo and that other mad oul wan Cathy Sinnnot.

The yes side is everybody else.
                                                                                                                      fyp
                                                                                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

"Iago, you're an after timing bollix" is what I would expect the response to be had I managed to convince my wife that appropriate thing to do with the early Obama payout was to throw it all on an accumulator
                                                                                                                        - West Brom to beat Southampton 8/11
                                                                                                                        - Obama to win 1/4
                                                                                                                        - Unites to beat Braga 8/15
                                                                                                                        - Anzhi to beat Liverpool 8/11

Unfortunately I didn't have the courage of my convictions (or the permission of the boss ) so instead of toasting my success to the tune of €18k I have to settle for a couple of hundred quit back on a small accum instead. Mind you, I had myself convinced for most of the week that it was closer to €50k of an opportunity, so at least that was some good news!

Still waiting on Florida for another nice return on 305.5+ EC votes & Romney to only win 1 battleground state

[x] still an after timing bollix
                                                                                                                        [x] under the thumb
                                                                                                                        [ ] sensible gambler
                                                                                                                        [x] fml
                                                                                                                        Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

I'd like to take to that Lynch bitch that does be on RTE 2 with a slash-hook, and the Big Brother fucker too.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X