Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh 4-0 up after 25 mins in an online season, guy rage quits and I don't get the points. Go 1-0 in 5 mins in the next match, same deal.

Comment

Hazard wtf
      Profit before people.

Comment

Ballboy went down easily there..

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
          Michelle, at what stage to you plan to give up the ecig? Are they not designed as a means of weaning of nicotine rather than a long term alternative?
          There are different strengths in the nicotine 36mg very high, 24mg high, 18mg high, 16mg , 10mg 6mg zero mg.

I am 18mg prob the most popular. keep saying to myself the next time I am ordering to order 16mg and keep lowering it. Just havent done so yet. TBH I would stay on it for the rest of my days and be quite happy. They really are an alternitive I think. But a good one as the difference in my lungs is incredible!

SPOILER
          1ml 11 mg Liquid Juice = 11mg (1.1%) Nicotine
          1ml 14 mg Juice = 14mg (1.4%) Nicotine
          1ml 18 mg Juice = 18 mg (1.8%) Nicotine
          1ml 24 mg Juice = 24 mg (2.4%) Nicotine
          1ml 36 mg Juice = 36 mg (3.6%) Nicotine

Cigarettes you smoke and Juice strength to order.

20 Cigarettes 0.9mg nic = 18 mg Nic per day - you need 1ml 18 mg Juice or 2 ml of 9 mg juice

20 Cigarettes 0.8mg nic = 16 mg Nic per day - you need 1ml 16 mg Juice or 2 ml of 8 mg juice

20 Cigarettes 0.7mg nic = 14 mg Nic per day - you need 1ml 14 mg Juice or 2 ml of 7 mg juice

20 Cigarettes 0.6mg nic = 12 mg Nic per day - you need 1ml 12 mg Juice or 2 ml of 6 mg juice

20 Cigarettes 0.5mg nic = 10 mg Nic per day - you need 1ml 10 mg Juice or 2 ml of 5 mg juice

30 Cigarettes 0.9 mg nic = 27 mg Nic per day - you need 1ml 27 mg Juice or 2 ml of 13.5 mg juice

30 Cigarettes 0.8 mg nic = 24 mg Nic per day - you need 1ml 24 mg Juice or 2 ml of 12 mg juice

30 Cigarettes 0.7 mg nic = 21 mg Nic per day - you need 1ml 21 mg Juice or 2 ml of 10.5 mg juice

30 Cigarettes 0.6 mg nic = 18 mg Nic per day - you need 1ml 18 mg Juice or 2 ml of 9 mg juice

30 Cigarettes 0.5mg nic = 15 mg Nic per day - you need 1ml 15 mg Juice or 2 ml of 7.5 mg juice

40 Cigarettes 0.9mg nic = 36 mg Nic per day - you need 1ml 36 mg Juice or 2 ml of 18 mg juice

40 Cigarettes 0.8mg nic = 32 mg Nic per day - you need 1ml 32 mg Juice or 2 ml of 16 mg juice

40 Cigarettes 0.7mg nic = 28 mg Nic per day - you need 1ml 28 mg Juice or 2 ml of 14 mg juice

40 Cigarettes 0.6 mg nic = 24 mg Nic per day - you need 1ml 24 mg Juice or 2 ml of 12 mg juice

40 Cigarettes 0.5mg nic = 21 mg Nic per day - you need 1ml 21 mg Juice or 2 ml of 10.5 mg juice
          Last edited by SatNav; 23-01-13, 21:28.
          Her sky-ness
          © 5starpool

Comment

Get that fucking Chelsea player off. He's a hazard to kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
              Bit like North Korea in here today.

Rigger I meant no harm. I am sincere when I said its not personal. You have essentially become a topic on the bbv and not merely a poster.You seem to agree with this. Your exploits take up a large part of the bbv now. Nothing wrong with that, but nothing wrong with a differing opinion. I also dont think my comments were quite as offensive as you seem to feel. Just like other topics I voiced an opinion and unlike other topics, I got a fairly harsh reaction. For example had I posted "anyone else bored of all the xxxxx?" , I doubt I'd of been told there's an ignore button.

Good luck in whatever you are going through. Not my fault for having an opinion contrary to what seems to be the majority. I usually do.
              I guess the difference is that I consider myself a poster rather than topic which have no feelings.

True, there are much greater levels of offense. I do need to work on my not giving a crap, find my inner CHD, you can't please everyone. In a similar same vein, I don't think you got that harsh a reaction, some people disagreed and and some who probably agree with you kept schtum.

Thanks for the good wishes and the same to you.
              /Brohugs.

P.S I think the 'this rigger guy' bit threw me, I am clearly a key cog.
              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                Hazard wtf
                Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                lol. Ballboy was being a prick, and deserved a bit of a dig, but Hazard will probably get in trouble for that I'd say.

Comment

haha Hazard. He purposefully kicked him, id say hes in trouble. Lucky the ball boy wasnt black.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                    Ugh 4-0 up after 25 mins in an online season, guy rage quits and I don't get the points. Go 1-0 in 5 mins in the next match, same deal.
                    You didn't get the points for that ?! That's a bit ridiculous. I remember being disconnected randomly from a game where I was 2-0 up and only needed a draw to win the league(last game of season). When I logged in next time it said I was the one who quit and my entire season was reset.

Comment

lol Hazard

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                        Tbf, kid played it like a genius.
                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanfox View Post
                          You didn't get the points for that ?! That's a bit ridiculous. I remember being disconnected randomly from a game where I was 2-0 up and only needed a draw to win the league(last game of season). When I logged in next time it said I was the one who quit and my entire season was reset.
                          Yeah it's a buggy system for sure.

Comment

Saw thing on News about the new smaller Drivers License.

Decided to check License.

Almost 2 years out of date

Comment

FIFA? Can't score before 5' in H2H as if you are lagging it gives you time to back out from the game. As for the 1st game thats just bs

Comment

What happened in Chelsea game?
                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by IPB Champ View Post
                                  FIFA? Can't score before 5' in H2H as if you are lagging it gives you time to back out from the game. As for the 1st game thats just bs
                                  Exit seasons and jump back in. You will get credited for the first game.

As champ says, you can back out before the game reaches 5 mins without recording a loss. This is in place if the lag is too bad or kits clash etc. Basically don't score inside the first 5 mins is the only way around this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                    Saw thing on News about the new smaller Drivers License.

Decided to check License.

Almost 2 years out of date
                                    How long do you have to renew before you have to retake the test?

Comment

http://thescore.thejournal.ie/did-ed...e=twitter_self

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                        How long do you have to renew before you have to retake the test?
                                        5 years.
                                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                            Michelle, at what stage to you plan to give up the ecig? Are they not designed as a means of weaning of nicotine rather than a long term alternative?
                                            I'll field this question. I'm a bit of an expert on nicotine replacement therapy at this point. Been quitting for four years now.

I would say that eCigs are a great transition point between smoking and NRT. Seperating your nicotine addiction from the routine and flavour of tobacco is probably the best first step to quitting.

Most people use them as an alternative, and I think society as a whole needs to move away from thinking of that as a bad thing. They are vastly better than tobacco in every way.
                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Ball goes out of play, little fat Swansea ball boy grabs ball and lies on it. Hazard tries to get it off him, kid wont give it back, Hazards kicks out to try get it back, but connects with kid too, sent off. Kid rolls around like he was shot.
                                              Last edited by The Situation; 23-01-13, 23:37.
                                              Profit before people.

Comment

EDIT: Never mind, there's a gif for that.

Swansea ballboy holds the ball and hazard tries to rip it from his hands but the ballboy is having none of it. Kid falls over and lies face down with the ball squashed under his belly. Hazard gives a stab at the ball the ball with his foot and picks up the loose ball. Kid milks the incident, hold his ribs, much chest rubbing and grimacing ensues.

Ref asks what happened and gives a straight red after about 20 seconds or so of consultation with players/linesman.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Still need the story.... I now have half a clue.

Edit ah get it now.
                                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by IPB Champ View Post
                                                      Oh I didn't know that, cheers. So basically it's standard play to quit if you go down to an early goal! Yeah not sure about the other one. Has happened before but 2 in a row was harsh.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                          lol, football knackers

not quite the full-on Trevor Brennan though

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                            It's a package deal. I'll post about the hard times if I feel I want to.
                                                            Much like many people here I share the good stuff and the bad stuff that I am experiencing, at the moment it's all muddled together.

As regard to people judging, well I'm not exactly sure what there is to judge really??
                                                            I'm pretty damn lost. I am pushing myself out of my comfort zone.
                                                            I've had a few boozy nights out.
                                                            I've been nice to everyone I've met and super nice to any ladies I have had a dalliance with.

If reading the bbv/posting off my phone when my date/friend goes for a slash is the worst I can be accused of then I can live with that...

I have not:
                                                            • Lied.
                                                            • Driven cats to the middle of nowhere. (still love you msn).
                                                            • Faked a baby.
                                                            • Ran off with all the loots (this is aimed at no one in particular tbh, it has happened so bloody often).
                                                            • Someone continue this list please as I am no doubt forgetting a lot antics as I tend to skip over a lot of that stuff. )

I've pretty much just been having a bit of a breakup, a breakdown, a few pints and discovering the opposite sex , trying to work out what to do with my life and documenting it (untypically, I shared nothing about myself in the past) as I've found it quite cathartic to do so with ye cunts as I've been here a long time and enjoy your company, naysayers aside.

This. It's warts and all, not sugar coated.
                                                            It's actually the most difficult time I've experienced in my life, and I don't say that lightly.

And tbh ..
                                                            [warning: emo sh1te] Running around meeting girls (or milfs) whilst quite new to me isn't giving me nearly as much pleasure as I might have hoped. The real skill is in building and maintaining a great relationship with somebody. Not in being fun/interesting/drunk enough to hold their attention for a few hours or weeks.
                                                            And I'd much prefer that if I could find someone awesome and not fuck it up by being worried about getting heartbroken again[/emo sh1te].

Regardless, some people have requested that I post what I've been getting up to, so I have. I've enjoyed it. And I've often prefaced it with a tl;dr, that was for benefits of cunts who weren't arsed reading it, I was actually thinking of you for some reason.

So add me into the list of things some posters do want to read and some don't along with rugby, cricket, hand histories, finance, whatever, whatever and pick and choose what you pay attention to and if not: GFYL.

This is why I often dip out of the bbv for months at a time. I'm rarely back long before something comes along that kicks my enthusiasm for the place in the crotch.
                                                            Ah riggs I said man up, don't be so sensitive. You're grand.

Comment

Hazard should have ended that little bastard

Comment

Oh I didn't know that, cheers. So basically it's standard play to quit if you go down to an early goal! Yeah not sure about the other one. Has happened before but 2 in a row was harsh.
                                                                Yup pretty standard but only If you know.. pass the ball around your defence until the 6th minute

Comment

Tonights ballboy Charlie Morgan

The king of all ball boys is back making his final appearance #needed #for #timewasting

Comment

Ballboy on Twitter earlier.

The king of all ball boys is back making his final appearance #needed #for #timewasting
                                                                    Twitter bio is football & LAD.

Hazard should have kicked the fucking cunt harder.

Comment

LOL at Hazard. Can see why he'd get involved but he will pay for it. Ballboys diving now, what the fuck next.

@The_Rigger, one of the goods guys, things will pick up for you and you'll find true love again. Just never get married.

I was with my missus last week in Tesco and out of the blue she says "you're some lazy bollox". I swear I nearly fell out of the trolley.

Comment

That kid has gained 3k followers in the last few mins, is up to over 16k now. Probably only a couple of hundred before tonight I'd say. Account wlll be closed soon, probably flooded with loads of abuse already.

Edit: over 20k now.
                                                                        Last edited by 6starpool; 23-01-13, 21:59.

Comment

Torres tried to kick the ballboy too but he missed

Comment

This a relation of Corbett?

http://www.facebook.com/cluborange A short film based on the original "Just Saying" by Dave Tynan.

Comment

Chavball LOL
                                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                Ah riggs I said man up, don't be so sensitive. You're grand.
                                                                                ah jesus, i'll be working all night on my response to this.
                                                                                By the way, only a small part of the post was in reference to what you said.
                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

I assume that guy is related to Piers Morgan. Cunts.

Comment

A complaint against the mobile phone company Meteor by a transgender group has been upheld by the advertising watchdog.
                                                                                    The ASAI’s complaints committee stated that the slogan “don’t dance for it” implied “an element of desperation in an individual visiting such a bar and that it would be unacceptable for a man seeking broadband cover to dance with the man dressed as a woman".

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

I see Laois Hammer is 2/13 in the Hot $75. glgl.

Comment

Chelsea defence being lined up.

Chelsea FCVerified ‏@chelseafc

Has football gone mad? Hazard is sent off for kicking the ball under a ball boy attempting to smother the ball rather than return it. #CFC
                                                                                        Get the Hazard t-shirts printed ASAP

Comment

Hope he gets off.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                            I see Laois Hammer is 2/13 in the Hot $75. glgl.
                                                                                            1/7
                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Ballboy has 51k followers now.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                1/7
                                                                                                1/4 more than half the chips boss
                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                  1/7
                                                                                                  payouts?
                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

...
                                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

What a flipping day. The eldest said she had a sore throat this morning. Acting all sick. Then when her brother appeared she didn't sound so bad so thought she was trying to get a duvet day. Told her to get dressed but she didn't and stayed at home.

Gave her meds through the day, jury was still out to whether she was genuine or not. By 4.00 I got a message from the son to come to see her. She crying., chest pains.. so I call the Dr and they say come down.

Now, she is very slender. They were more worried about her weight than how sick she was. Sent to hospital for tests. Next we told she staying for B&B!
                                                                                                      I go home to get her stuff. her phone, her tablet and films to entertain her. Finally get to leave the hospital at 10.00. She watching a movie and enjoying the peace from her brother.

Got told she has a viral infection. Seems a lot of the same thing about and a few in the hospital with it. Felt bad doubting her this morning but kids do pull fast ones on you if they can.

Me? I am knackered running back and forth for one thing and another today. Kids.. who would have them lol

Comment

13.5 k
                                                                                                        9.5k
                                                                                                        7k
                                                                                                        5k
                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

he dealt heads up for 12.1k
                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

The Verge is about technology and how it makes us feel. Founded in 2011, we offer our audience everything from breaking news to reviews to award-winning features and investigations, on our site, in video, and in podcasts.

Sigur Ros AMA on reddit inbound. Should be awesome.

Also the gf's old laptop is up for sale on adverts. Will do a good deal for anyone through IPB, just send me a PM.

Comment

Got a good laugh out of the top rated comment.

Kyle Lafferty diving to get Charlie Mulgrew sent off. (Content from BBC Sport)

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                                                                                                Not my fault for having an opinion contrary to what seems to be the majority. I usually do.
                                                                                                                Welcome to my world! nothing you can do really just be prepared to deal with endless amounts of shite

Comment

Keep up the stories Rigger and i understand how some of the lads had what they said misinterpreted, its all good in the hood.

I use the BBV more times like a log than a Poker Forum.

I was 40 yesterday by the way, thanks to everyone for the kind wishes here and elsewhere

Yesterday was also the 3 month anniversary since my surgery, so 2 celebrations.

Blood test back today and cholesterol is 4.5 (thank you statins, imagine what it would be if i changed my diet...lol)

Stress test setup for Monday morning so we can get a baseline on how hard i can push myself etc then the cardiac rehab can start, proper exercise etc.

Then in 2 weeks i am off to New York for 3 days and a Bahamas cruise for 7 for my 15th wedding anniversary and both our 40th's so doc better give me good news Monday.

Its been a difficult at times 3 months, the last 3 weeks have been better though, lots of ups and downs but thats all to be expected and have had great support from everyone, family, friends and people here which has been real good.
                                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                    Keep up the stories Rigger and i understand how some of the lads had what they said misinterpreted, its all good in the hood.

I use the BBV more times like a log than a Poker Forum.

I was 40 yesterday by the way, thanks to everyone for the kind wishes here and elsewhere

Yesterday was also the 3 month anniversary since my surgery, so 2 celebrations.

Blood test back today and cholesterol is 4.5 (thank you statins, imagine what it would be if i changed my diet...lol)

Stress test setup for Monday morning so we can get a baseline on how hard i can push myself etc then the cardiac rehab can start, proper exercise etc.

Then in 2 weeks i am off to New York for 3 days and a Bahamas cruise for 7 for my 15th wedding anniversary and both our 40th's so doc better give me good news Monday.

Its been a difficult at times 3 months, the last 3 weeks have been better though, lots of ups and downs but thats all to be expected and have had great support from everyone, family, friends and people here which has been real good.
                                                                                                                    Good to hear you on the mend. Hope you get the good results. I love cruising. Have a ball

Comment

Anyone else think that oleras chap is full a shite?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                        Good to hear you on the mend. Hope you get the good results. I love cruising. Have a ball
                                                                                                                        Durrrrty

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                                          Anyone else think that oleras chap is full a shite?
                                                                                                                          one of them thanks whores like Kev

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X