Clear All

Bosnia -1 5/2 against these mugs shirley

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
      Bosnia -1 5/2 against these mugs shirley
      Nigerians will shut up shop.

Comment

This is a great day for black people.
        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
          Every day is good to be a white dude.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Confirmed Busto View Post
            Checked Stars there Kev, balance still €0.13

Have you got connection issues?

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
              Every day is good to be a white dude.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rnFlQAvk8U
              dude check yourself, that's racist.

Comment

Best since...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                Last edited by hotspur; 21-06-14, 21:12.

Comment

^^^^

Loves me some random shit !!

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                  Amateur, pieced together from various footage, documentary of the rise and fall of the Dave Chappelle show and him walking away from the $50 Million payday

An Amateur Documentary chronicling the creation of Chappelle's Show.

Interesting stuff for those into the comedy shit!
                  Wow, that Neal Brennan guy is some piece of work, comes across as a right prick.

Interesting from Chappelle POV, obviously went a tad off the rails bailing and not telling his wife where he was but can see his point of becoming a parody of what he was writing and acting in that society.
                  This too shall pass.

Comment

dude check yourself, that's racist.
                    And please don't take this as me just disparaging black people
                    It ain't about that
                    It's about me being happy that I'm white, know what I'm saying?

Comment

Had the door out to the back garden open all day, 2 flies hovering about annoying me now. Feel like Satnav writing this ffs

Ffs what's wrong with me lately. Nearly afraid to post ffs
                      Her sky-ness
                      © 5starpool

Comment

Chappelle.

[NSFW="dats racist."]
                        SPOILER
                        If Alfs's spaceship landed in my neighbourhood you know a week later some nigger gona be wearing an Alf coat.
                        [/NSFW]
                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post

Comment

PMT ?
                            This too shall pass.

Comment

I was in that godforsaken place today.
                              Found my first geocaches, two of them, which made it more exciting haha.
                              Nice 10k

SPOILER

Last edited by KevIRL; 21-06-14, 21:27.

Comment

Bray should never be spoilered. Release it in all it's glory.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                  Click the button

oh and #prayforyou

on a seperate note, can we have a whip round for lazare please

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                      CHD imo is exactly what's wrong with boards.ie. Sure he gets a bit carried away at times on here (well not to my mind, but think others think that), but he's a top quality poster. On boards he has been banned for his transgressions, whereas on here we concentrate on his good points (with a slightly inappropriate usage of: )
                                      Ah ya, but we know he's just a quiet unassuming chappie IRL.

plus he is the creator of

Its also fun to watch him get angry with a mention of FFL

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                        I have a feeling today is going to drag.
                                        Jasus, that was a long day.
                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Jasus, that was a long day.
                                          all downhill from here Ole, Christmas before we know it

Comment

Is this Jim Beglin's second commentary match today?

Comment

Nigeria have played better in 7 mins than they did in 90 the last day.

Comment

You are a great day for black people.

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                I was in that godforsaken place today.
                                                Found my first geocaches, two of them, which made it more exciting haha.
                                                Nice 10k

SPOILER

Found a geocahe before on the Saltee Islands.
                                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                  Is this Jim Beglin's second commentary match today?
                                                  Nope, Trevor Stevens did the first match.
                                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Wankers, clearly onside

Comment

Wankers, clearly onside
                                                      Only way this can be ok is if its an own goal and then dzeko scores.

Comment

Some of the assistant referees have been shocking in this World Cup. FIFA already sent home the Colombian guy that ruled 2 Mexico goals offside against Cameroon. That one of Dzeko was worse than either of his ffs.

Comment

chd is a terrible person

Comment

Fucking joke!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Jesus even this game is delivering. We may be devoid of great teams but it could be the GOAT tournament.

Comment

Bosnia must feel like they are up against Serbia again with the rape thats going on

Comment

...on the topic of weight loss...I actually drop two pounds when I piss, and probably 3-4 maybe 5 pounds when I shite, wierd wierd how much you can , l think my record was just over 4 for shite shite and two for piss piss in one go...I think everyone should test it and report back...nice study...
                                                                  ...Liam...

Comment

my -2 is looking quiet the shit bet in this game also.
                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                      ...on the topic of weight loss...I actually drop two pounds when I piss, and probably 3-4 maybe 5 pounds when I shite, wierd wierd how much you can , l think my record was just over 4 for shite shite and two for piss piss in one go...I think everyone should test it and report back...nice study...
                                                                      ...Liam...
                                                                      Man, you would have been busto in the wilde west days.
                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 21-06-14, 22:57.

Comment

Brought the kid to the zoo today as the wife was with her future-threesome pal. Zoo is a decent enough way to pass seven hours.

Luas conductor was sympathising with me - saying he only gets to see his kid on Saturday too and also brings her to the zoo for the day. Apparently the zoo is a big single/separated father thing to do. Ended up agreeing with him too much out of politeness and by the time we got to Heuston was at the awkward stage of having to make false smalltalk about how bad it is to be a divorced dad with restricted kid access: the situation we were both clearly in.

Anyway, the zoo is just class, as you'll all be aware. Wish it was a bit cheaper so everyone could enjoy it, but its easily one of the best zoos in the world.

There was one incident though.

Towards the end of the day the kid was in the playground near the exit. Its a place where you climb up some climbing wall and then there's a slide down. She's fecking useless at this type of thing as she'll get up there and then sit politely at the back of the kid-queue for the slide while waiting for someone to say 'okay its your turn now'. Obv as its just kids doing the queuing she gets trampled over while sweetly staring ahead thinking - 'I guess as soon as the other kids stop trampling on my head it'll be my turn - I'm giving this 5 stars on Tripadvisor'.

The incident: there was two kids: maybe six, seven, eight in age. The first time around I noticed but didn't believe what I was seeing. They went up to her waiting her turn at the top and said 'we're going ahead'. Lily nodded. They then said to her a bit aggressively 'did you just nod at me?' Lily obv nodded, the innocent that she is. They said 'keep nodding'. She keeps nodding.

I just didn't quite get it, as it was so unbelievable that someone would even try to bully a ridic cute (imo, but you should see the looks of envy she gets from the parents of uglier kids, which unfortunately seems to be every parent ever) two year old kid.

But it all happened so fast, and was so unexpected.

But then these kids came up a second time. This time I was waiting right below Lily and they approached her and went 'huh, dumbass, still waiting for your turn' (she was, she is a bit of a dumbass; we were waiting for about 20 minutes for her to feel it was 'her turn' on the slide, so these kids were observant at the very least).

Anyway, this time i was prepared. I started with my: 'hey you little fucker, that's my daughter, enjoy the slide down, because when you get to the end of the slide i'm going to break your legs you little shit, have you ever had your legs broken?'.

So clearly that's inappropriate, and maybe not how you should interact with a six year old. I didn't even think about the words, these were just instantly formed in my head. Whats with that? I've never even been in a fight (unless being punched without knowing how to respond counts as a fight)

As it turns out, i didn't get that far into the conversation, i got as far as 'hey you little fucker' and the kid descended into peeing his pants territory. Forgot it wasn't just inner-city kids there, but also middle-class kids (with a bad attitude). He jumped off and ran away to his parents crying.

Sooooo, who's the bad guy here? With hindsight i clearly should have been nicer, but he was actually bullying my kid. I'd guess something like going up there and saying something okay like 'well that's not fair, how about we let Lily go first and then you be nicer to other kids' would have been better.

hmm

Lily in sweeter times today: (the chocolate on her dress is due to me deciding she should have a chocolate breakfast as was unable to work out how to make porridge)

SPOILER

what you did I would have done 15 mins earlier and have done, as in " excuse me, you can wait your turn now !" in a very stern voice

what a beauty! thank fuck she looks like the mother

you did absolutly nothing wrong there!

edit; tights in this weather?? !!!!!!
                                                                          Last edited by SatNav; 21-06-14, 22:57.
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Brought the kid to the zoo today as the wife was with her future-threesome pal. Zoo is a decent enough way to pass seven hours.

SPOILER
                                                                            Luas conductor was sympathising with me - saying he only gets to see his kid on Saturday too and also brings her to the zoo for the day. Apparently the zoo is a big single/separated father thing to do. Ended up agreeing with him too much out of politeness and by the time we got to Heuston was at the awkward stage of having to make false smalltalk about how bad it is to be a divorced dad with restricted kid access: the situation we were both clearly in.

Anyway, the zoo is just class, as you'll all be aware. Wish it was a bit cheaper so everyone could enjoy it, but its easily one of the best zoos in the world.

There was one incident though.

Towards the end of the day the kid was in the playground near the exit. Its a place where you climb up some climbing wall and then there's a slide down. She's fecking useless at this type of thing as she'll get up there and then sit politely at the back of the kid-queue for the slide while waiting for someone to say 'okay its your turn now'. Obv as its just kids doing the queuing she gets trampled over while sweetly staring ahead thinking - 'I guess as soon as the other kids stop trampling on my head it'll be my turn - I'm giving this 5 stars on Tripadvisor'.

The incident: there was a kid: maybe six, seven, eight in age. The first time around I noticed but didn't believe what I was seeing. He went up to her while she was waiting her turn at the top and said 'we're going ahead'. Lily nodded. He then said to her a bit aggressively 'did you just nod at me?' Lily obv nodded, the innocent that she is. He said 'keep nodding'. She keeps nodding.

I just didn't quite get it, as it was so unbelievable that someone would even try to bully a ridic cute (imo, but you should see the looks of envy she gets from the parents of uglier kids, which unfortunately seems to be every parent ever) two year old kid.

But it all happened so fast, and was so unexpected.

But then this kid came up a second time. This time I was waiting right below Lily and he approached her and went 'huh, dumbass, still waiting for your turn' (she was - she is a bit of a dumbass (we were waiting for about 20 minutes for her to feel it was 'her turn' on the slide) - so this kid was observant at the very least).

Anyway, this time i was prepared. I started with my: 'hey you little fucker, that's my daughter, enjoy the slide down, because when you get to the end of the slide i'm going to break your legs you little shit, have you ever had your legs broken?'.

So clearly that's inappropriate, and maybe not how you should interact with a six year old. I didn't even think about the words, these were just instantly formed in my head. Whats with that? I've never even been in a fight (unless being punched without knowing how to respond counts as a fight)

As it turns out, i didn't get that far into the conversation, i got as far as 'hey you little fucker' and the kid descended into peeing his pants territory. Forgot it wasn't just inner-city kids there, but also middle-class kids (with a bad attitude). He jumped off and ran away to his parents crying.

Sooooo, who's the bad guy here? With hindsight i clearly should have been nicer, but he was actually bullying my kid. I'd guess something like going up there and saying something okay like 'well that's not fair, how about we let Lily go first and then you be nicer to other kids' would have been better.

hmm

Lily in sweeter times today: (the chocolate on her dress is due to me deciding she should have a chocolate breakfast as was unable to work out how to make porridge)

SPOILER

Obv has her mothers looks, She needs to toughen up, im thinking some 3-5 year old foxy boxing type deal...id buy the dvd...
                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

get a nanny hitch

SPOILER

Comment

• She is cute
                                                                                • That kid got off lightly, you could have ended up breaking his legs, hopefully a lesson learned for him
                                                                                • She was probably trolling him, wp Lily
                                                                                • Chocolate breakfasts are the nuts, wp dad

Comment

Don't be afraid to post Michelle
                                                                                  You will get replies...
                                                                                  probably not til Monday 14.07.14
                                                                                  Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                    ...Liam...
                                                                                    Yea this is what I was hoping for earlier tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                                                                                      Blast from the past, had a serious horn on for her when I saw that movie one night on tv as a young lad, nice boobies tbf.

Comment

Kid is an utter cunt. Fully justified.

We should get our kids together Hitch. Give them both a plastic spoons and see whos genes are stronger. Nah ina ll seriousness if you fancy a play date give me a shout over next month or so.

Comment

Don't be afraid to post Michelle
                                                                                          You will get replies...
                                                                                          probably not til Monday 14.07.14
                                                                                          SPOILER
                                                                                          Ze football is over
                                                                                          Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Hitch you almost certainly would been able to take that kid if it had come to fisticuffs, he probably had a lucky escape.
                                                                                            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                                                Nah ina ll seriousness if you fancy a play date give me a shout over next month or so.
                                                                                                Somewhere a Russian and a German just had shudders down their spines.

JBravado did say in his well he would like another kid. Good spot for a flip imo.

Comment

She's off to Russia with her mother on Thursday and then over there for two months. Bit sad about that tbh, but slightly excited about the opportunity to regain singledom, if only temporarily. Going to be fun when she joins her St Petersburg creche on Monday week and tries to work out what the fck the creche carers are saying to her.
                                                                                                  are ye finished or what? why is she joining a creche there?
                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Bosnia have been terrible tonight. Gutless going forward and crap at the back. As bad a performance as i've seen at this World Cup. Shocking.

Comment

She's off to Russia with her mother on Thursday and then over there for two months. Bit sad about that tbh, but slightly excited about the opportunity to regain singledom, if only temporarily. Going to be fun when she joins her St Petersburg creche on Monday week and tries to work out what the fck the creche carers are saying to her.
                                                                                                      Does her Mum speak Russian to her? Amazing for kids to earn another language that young anyway, she will pick it up super quick.
                                                                                                      The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Sickitch
                                                                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

...

Comment

Oh no, not in the slightest (I hope). Just because of the wife losing her mum earlier in the year she's always wanted to spend decent time with her dad this summer. Her Dublin PhD scholarship pays for the creche over there. The kid does now have a Russian passport though, so there's an element of fingers-crossed
                                                                                                            so you are not her dad?
                                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

so you are not her dad?
                                                                                                              I think incest would be a step too far for Hitch and the BBV
                                                                                                              The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

One in two women in South Africa will be raped in their lifetime.

Now Zuma probably got elected on a ticket of raising that number, but it's still very impressive by any standards (where "any" does not include Democratic Republic of Congo).

Can anyone who has been to South Africa confirm that 50% of the women dress suggestively?

Comment

snapchat is good ould banter tonight, add me m_gav
                                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                    One in two women in South Africa will be raped in their lifetime.

Now Zuma probably got elected on a ticket of raising that number, but it's still very impressive by any standards (where "any" does not include Democratic Republic of Congo).

Can anyone who has been to South Africa confirm that 50% of the women dress suggestively?
                                                                                                                    Dont know what the point is, but you wouldn't have to go too far back here to have an even bigger stat.
                                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Dont know what the point is, but you wouldn't have to go too far back here to have an even bigger stat.
                                                                                                                      That would surprise me greatly.

I got to it via Nigerian population growth while watching Nigerian match. I was supposed to have gone to a thing at the Dalkey Book Festival last night entitled Ten Global Trends That Will Change Your Life. In the blurb it said that more Nigerians will be born this year than will be born in the whole continent of Europe.

So I was perusing African statistics of various sorts.

Comment

I dont know dude, hate to bring it t its terrible conclusion but does it depend what rape is, if it is forcing sex on someone regardless of there relationship with the raper or husband or client, Ireland was well up there not that long ago, and i would say is still.
                                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                                                                          The sea is the best looking part in that pic. Bray is a kip. You can't claim the sea.

CHD imo is exactly what's wrong with boards.ie. Sure he gets a bit carried away at times on here (well not to my mind, but think others think that), but he's a top quality poster. On boards he has been banned for his transgressions, whereas on here we concentrate on his good points (with a slightly inappropriate usage of: )
                                                                                                                          People think I get carried away and don't like me? Wat

Ah ya, but we know he's just a quiet unassuming chappie IRL.

plus he is the creator of

Its also fun to watch him get angry with a mention of FFL
                                                                                                                          Meeting me seriously hungover when I had to put cards on my face and be in pics isn't the real me. I'm much more shy.

chd is a terrible person
                                                                                                                          I really am, but I'm a genius and right.

Yo!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X