Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any movie recommendations? Have 12 years a slave downloaded, thinking something lighter though?
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
      Username change cliffs?
      Kev was drinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
        So is there a freeroll possibility of opening an account, betting big, and then claiming you're 17?
        No, you will need to provide your real ID showing that you are/were underage.

Comment

Username change cliffs?
          I put up my 3-0 Germany bet for sale for a tenner just before they scored their first, upped the price to twenty after. Kev booked just before the equaliser then welched and changed my name.

Prick.
          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Tbh, it would be really funny if that truly did happen.

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 22-06-14, 18:53.
              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                Any movie recommendations? Have 12 years a slave downloaded, thinking something lighter though?
                I liked The Lego Movie.
                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                  I liked The Lego Movie.
                  I thought it was difficult to piece together.

Comment

Originally posted by Confirmed Busto View Post
                    I thought it was difficult to piece together.
                    Exquisite posting
                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                      Watched A Million Ways to Die in the West, and it was surprisingly almost kinda good.

Although just read some reviews there and it seems everyone else in the entire world hated it
                      Saw it in the cinema, also enjoyed it. Great minds.
                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                        Saw it in the cinema, also enjoyed it. Great minds.
                        Fools seldom differ.

Comment

I pretty much never go to see a comedy film. I went to The Double but that's because it is sufficiently far away from what Hollywood would class as a comedy film. My reason for this is - I like comedy.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                            I pretty much never go to see a comedy film. I went to The Double but that's because it is sufficiently far away from what Hollywood would class as a comedy film. My reason for this is - I like comedy.
                            Yeah, lost all faith in "comedies", just assume they will be shite. The english version of Death at a funeral was prob the funniest I've seen recently.

Was The Double good? I seen the trailer meant to see it but forgot about ut
                            airport, lol

Comment

Yeah, lost all faith in "comedies", just assume they will be shite. The english version of Death at a funeral was prob the funniest I've seen recently.

Was The Double good? I seen the trailer meant to see it but forgot about ut
                              I enjoyed it, worth a gander imo.

Comment

Were you not a massive fan of one of the worst lowest common denominator sitcoms on tv?

Comment

Blazing Saddles and Stepbrothers. BOOM.

And for Tv, Dannys fav...2 Broke Girls.
                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Watched A Million Ways to Die in the West, and it was surprisingly almost kinda good.

Although just read some reviews there and it seems everyone else in the entire world hated it
                                    Bar two or three laughs it's pretty dreadful overall.

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                    Were you not a massive fan of one of the worst lowest common denominator sitcoms on tv?
                                    Due to my hatred for the television show "The Big Bang Theory," I expose how unfunny the show actually is when you take out the laugh track. Enjoy!I DO NOT ...

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                    Blazing Saddles and Stepbrothers. BOOM.

And for Tv, Dannys fav...2 Broke Girls.
                                    It's a disgustingly horrible tv show, I've posted this before but this guys summation of season one is spot on.
                                    Last edited by tylerdurden94; 22-06-14, 19:57.
                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

'Good Vibrations' was mentioned here by someone a small while back and I'd missed it upon release. Watched it last week and thought it was fantastic. Uplifting and should put a smile on anyone's face.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post

It's a disgustingly horrible tv show, I've posted this before but this guys summation of season one is spot on.
                                        In time, it will be realised as comedy gold, people just dont get it now.

It is just ahead of the curve, have patience.

Yeah, as expected....Josh Kurp dude doesnt get it...he doesnt know comedy and yet calls himself a critic...thats comedy right there.
                                        Last edited by oleras; 22-06-14, 19:54.
                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                          In time, it will be realised as comedy gold, people just dont get it now.

It is just ahead of the curve, have patience.

Yeah, as expected....Josh Kurp dude doesnt get it...he doesnt know comedy and yet calls himself a critic...thats comedy right there.
                                          Troll on somewhere else buddy.

Comment

Saw this on reddit earlier. 20 years ago, summer of 1984 saw the release of Ghostbusters, Gremlins, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, The Karate Kid, Top Secret!, The Natural and Police Academy. It was a great time for a certain type of movie.

Opr

Comment

Comment

Jesus what a shite weekend.

Comment

No one could possibly like 2 Broke Girls.
                                                  Depends what they are willing to do for money

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                    Saw this on reddit earlier. 20 years ago, summer of 1984 saw the release of Ghostbusters, Gremlins, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, The Karate Kid, Top Secret!, The Natural and Police Academy. It was a great time for a certain type of movie.

Opr
                                                    30 Shirley.
                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Kat Dennings have some pair of cans

Comment

I would really like to hear you give a Hitchesque type post to why it's dreadful.

Comment

Anyone seen Broadchurch, watched the first Ep and really liked it. Gonna nurse my hangover now with a few more episodes
                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

Its just not worthy of comment. Its that bad. Guess you agree too.

Comment

Edit...FU CC.

Its just not worthy of comment. Its that bad. Guess you agree to.
                                                                What does he agree to ? eh ? what ? ?

When ye eventually get it...it will be like a shovel to the face.

Finkle gets it.
                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Jonathan Liew Investigates: More goals have been scored in the opening round of group stage matches than at any previous World Cup. Here are some theories why

Great article, particularly for those of us who prefer numbers to reality.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...ng-scored.html

Great article, particularly for those of us who prefer numbers to reality.
                                                                    I puked a little when I read
                                                                    Pi anyone’s standards,

Comment

Portugal v USA the last of the 11pm kickoffs, feeling quite sad about this. It must be the perfect time for international football matches.

Was always a tentative supporter of the Middle East WC of 2022, but now I've decided the briber bidding needs to be re-opened with hopefully USA getting it, followed by Mexico in 2026. Hard to know what to do with 2018, possibly a war in Eastern Europe meaning it has to be moved to somewhere more time suitable for me.

Comment

Dice rocking a stack now. I just met him on a break and he had just over 100k. He said he was going on the spin and now has 1 MILLION. I literally spoke to him 10mins ago. Beast mode

Comment

Also Liam Delaney on 880k. A local mate of mine still going strong on 1.6million. Couldn't meet nicer, unassuming man imo. I really hope 1 of the 3 lads take this down

Comment

gwan cooney take it down!!!
                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                              I once had an awful goober of a housemate in cork,
                                                                              Literally the personification of a pig.
                                                                              Pretty much knew they were eating food that wasn't theirs from the fridge and cupboards.

Bought dog chocolate buttons.
                                                                              Exhibit A:
                                                                              SPOILER

Put them in a bowl on the table in front of the tv, and sat back waiting for the inevitable.

Every so often they'd say 'oh I shouldn't be eating these, I'd ask why - expecting a 'cos they're not mine and I really shouldn't have just scoffed 3/4 of the bowl of delicious dog chocolate without even asking who bought them or you know, a polite question to have one etc statement.
                                                                              Oh no, the answer was highly amusing:
                                                                              I'm on a diet.

Told them they should go for a walkies.
                                                                              Anyone I'd know?

Comment

Originally posted by 72over View Post
                                                                                Did ye hear about the magic tractor? It drove down the road and turned into a field.
                                                                                What about the gay magician? He disappeared with a poof.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                  snapchat is good ould banter tonight, add me m_gav
                                                                                  Added you on Snap Chat after seeing this, had to delete you 10 mins later so I could sleep, notification after notification
                                                                                  Seemed like a good night

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                    What about the gay magician? He disappeared with a poof.
                                                                                    Did ya hear about the constipated professor?

SPOILER
                                                                                    He worked it out with a pencil
                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Its just not worthy of comment. Its that bad. Guess you agree to.
                                                                                      Horrid show.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post
                                                                                        Added you on Snap Chat after seeing this, had to delete you 10 mins later so I could sleep, notification after notification
                                                                                        Seemed like a good night
                                                                                        were you the one with lots of zzzs in your username?
                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                          Horrid show.
                                                                                          It is such a bad show I use to watch it just to cringe at it!! I think sometimes u need to watch sh*t like this to help u understand the standard of tv shows! When people give out about TD I tell them to watch two broke girls and then come back to me and tell me what is bad!

Comment

gwan cooney take it down!!!
                                                                                            There'll be some session if he ships it!
                                                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                              There'll be some session if he ships it!
                                                                                              He has already bookmarked Lplate and myself for a piss up, pre spin up. But I have cancelled tomorrow's plans with herself after hearing tales of previous antics

Comment

Why is this stupid prick who can't talk english commentating.
                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                                  I have defended at least 2 lowest common denominator sitcoms (both Chuck Lorre creations) as being good. I would defend them again structurally. But usually I'm a bit of a comedy snob.

I have to hold my hands up and say I used to enjoy both Two and a Half Men and The Big Bang Theory. But then I think the sitcom Joey was very good too.

Recently I needed a new breakfast sitcom after running through Parks and Recreation. Tried 30 Rock but while fun I didn't think it was actually funny. Made a second stab at Always Sunny in Philadelphia and didn't get past episode 2.

Watching latest season of Louie (not actually enjoying this season). Didn't bother finishing latest season of Archer. And then I think Extras is the only currently existing comedy I watch.

Comment

I have defended at least 2 lowest common denominator sitcoms (both Chuck Lorre creations) as being good. I would defend them again structurally. But usually I'm a bit of a comedy snob.

I have to hold my hands up and say I used to enjoy both Two and a Half Men and The Big Bang Theory. But then I think the sitcom Joey was very good too.

Recently I needed a new breakfast sitcom after running through Parks and Recreation. Tried 30 Rock but while fun I didn't think it was actually funny. Made a second stab at Always Sunny in Philadelphia and didn't get past episode 2.

Watching latest season of Louie (not actually enjoying this season). Didn't bother finishing latest season of Archer. And then I think Extras is the only currently existing comedy I watch.
                                                                                                    Party Down might work for ya, its decent.
                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Would you be a fan of Killinaskully.

Comment

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is the best comedy show I've ever watched (The Simpsons (for longevity) and Fr. Ted (for quality) excluded). The Office (U.S. as I watched that first) would probably be number 2. Any of Louie that I've seen, I think has been good. Two and a Half Men and Big Bang Theory are light entertainment at best, but I would've thought anyone considering themselves a comedy snob would hate those shows!
                                                                                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

were you the one with lots of zzzs in your username?
                                                                                                          Yup that was me, good entertainment before bed.
                                                                                                          Hows the head?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post
                                                                                                            Yup that was me, good entertainment before bed.
                                                                                                            Hows the head?
                                                                                                            Hmm not as I pictured you at all lol.
                                                                                                            Have no idea what I sent, hopefully nothing too bad
                                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

...

Comment

You'd probably like Workaholics, if you like Always Sunny.
                                                                                                                That gets terrible as it goes on, kinda like Always Sunny I suppose.
                                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

You'd probably like Workaholics, if you like Always Sunny.
                                                                                                                  yeah my friends that recommended It's Always really like Workaholics. Funnily enough, they said there's a chance that I'd hate it. Feel free to analyze what they think of my personality based on that.
                                                                                                                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                                    Anyone I'd know?
                                                                                                                    Couldn't possibly say!
                                                                                                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                                                                      It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is the best comedy show I've ever watched (The Simpsons (for longevity) and Fr. Ted (for quality) excluded). The Office (U.S. as I watched that first) would probably be number 2. Any of Louie that I've seen, I think has been good. Two and a Half Men and Big Bang Theory are light entertainment at best, but I would've thought anyone considering themselves a comedy snob would hate those shows!
                                                                                                                      I hope you excluded the last 2 and a bit seasons from it's only sunny there cos they were shit. Up to that it was excellent

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                                                        I hope you excluded the last 2 and a bit seasons from it's only sunny there cos they were shit. Up to that it was excellent
                                                                                                                        last 3-4 seasons I thought got terrible. Enjoyed it before that though.
                                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

USA much better, definitely a goal in them.
                                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X