IPB Sports Gambling Syndicate (Bets)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AKDonk View Post
    How much did the dubs match cost us yesterday?
    €84.50 but we have €25 coming off it on Waterford +7 today @ 11/10

Comment

Oleras

England v Wales ; England -13 @10/11
      Scotland v Ireland ;Ireland -3 @10/11

€89 double.

Originally posted by oleras View Post
      Only seeing this now, sorry.

SPOILER
      I could.

SPOILER
      If you had to give a bit of insight someone could have told you that the england bet was a terrible bet and your just costing the syndicate money every round.

Have another drink and forget about it.

Comment

The first leg of my double has lost. I havent had a winning bet yet and to be fair i dont gamble outside poker at all really. Im willing to sell 50% of my share next month and give the buyer full betting rights it will give the syndicate a better chance of profit. Drop me a pm if anyone is interested.
        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

NuckChorris has taken over Luckylawz' share.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
            NuckChorris has taken over Luckylawz' share.
            And i'll start off this month with this 4-match accumulator on tonights Carling Cup matches:

Hull vs Macclesfield @ 4/9
            Leeds vs Bradford @ 2/5
            Ipswich vs Northampton @ 8/15
            Rotherham vs Leicester @ 8/13

€30 please.

Although there are always upsets in these rounds, I think Ipswich, Leeds and Leicester have strong enough squads to see off poor opponents and without knowing much about Hull's depth they will be looking to bounce back from a poor start after conceding late to Blackpool and Macclesfield shouldn't have much about them after losing at home in L2.

Comment

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
              And i'll start off this month with this 4-match accumulator on tonights Carling Cup matches:

Leeds vs Bradford @ 2/5

€30 please.

Returns €146.10

****BET PLACED******

Comment

Heading to Edinburgh 2mrw at early o'clock & dont know what the wifi will be like in the hotel so a few hours notice for bets would be good till monday. Cheers.

Comment

Dice75

€49 Treble - Weekend Championship Games

Blackpool
                  Cardiff
                  Birmingham.

Returns €256.27

Three of who I expect to be among the stronger teams this season all at home to teams they would expect to beat if they are to have a good season.

Blackpool & Cardiff both had excellent away wins in their openers & although Brum lost away to a decent Derby team I would hope they'll bounce back at home to Coventry who lost at home in their opener.

*****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Leeds vs Bradford @ 2/5

€30 please.
                    No joy. Hull and Ipswich both blew it.

Comment

Hey Dice,

Trying to give you plenty of notice with these, all prices have been pulled from PaddyPower.

Tipp Over 2.5 goals @ 11/10
                      Kerry Ht/Ft @ 8/15
                      Man Utd @ 8/15 vs stoke on sunday.

€49 treble

Cheers

Comment

Will try another soccer accumulator for the weekend please Dice:

Stoke vs Chelsea @ 4/6
                        Man City vs Swansea @ 2/7
                        Ipswich vs Hull @ 1/1
                        Blackpool vs Peterborough @ 4/5

€30 should pay just over €230.

Comment

Stoke vs Chelsea @ 4/6
                          Ipswich vs Hull @ 1/1
                          30 should pay just over 230.
                          ****BET PLACED****

Comment

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
                            Hey Dice, Trying to give you plenty of notice with these, all prices have been pulled from PaddyPower.
                            Tipp Over 2.5 goals @ 11/10 Kerry Ht/Ft @ 8/15
                            Man Utd @ 8/15 vs stoke on sunday.
                            49 treble
                            Cheers
                            *****BET PLACED****

Comment

Dice75

€49 Treble - Weekend Championship Games

Blackpool
                              Cardiff
                              Birmingham.

Returns €256.27

Three of who I expect to be among the stronger teams this season all at home to teams they would expect to beat if they are to have a good season.

Blackpool & Cardiff both had excellent away wins in their openers & although Brum lost away to a decent Derby team I would hope they'll bounce back at home to Coventry who lost at home in their opener.

*****BET PLACED*****
                              Winner

Comment

August Update

Bet - €881.00

Returned - €397.03

Still to go - €721.00

Hitchhiiker - €89
                                NuckChorris - €118
                                Caf - €20
                                Loopz - €89
                                Twitch - €69
                                Enzoscifo - €89
                                AKDonk - €89
                                DeadParrot - €19
                                Spoofingjam - €89
                                GingerMilla - €50

As you can see, not a great start to the month but a good way to go yet ( when myself & DeadParrot are our two biggest winners in a round something must be wrong ).

Comment

Right, time to win a bit of money! Pretty poor so far not even hitting the crossbar with my efforts.

€30 Double:
                                  Arsenal vs Udinese. Less than 2.5 goals @ 9/10
                                  Leeds vs Hull. Less than 2.5 goals @ 3/4

€28 Accumulator:
                                  Crawley Town vs Southend @ 4/6
                                  Cardiff vs Brighton @ Evens
                                  Millwall vs Peterboro @ 10/11

Comment

Nuckchorris bets placed

Comment

tonight's bet dead by half time

Comment

My last €60 on Await the Dawn running in the 3.40 in York today please. 5/6 at the mo. Our IPB horsey people fancy it and I wanna chalk up at least one win this round!!!

Comment

My last €60 on Await the Dawn running in the 3.40 in York today please. 5/6 at the mo. Our IPB horsey people fancy it and I wanna chalk up at least one win this round!!!
                                          ******BET PLACED*****

Comment

Leeds vs Bradford @ 2/5

€30 please.

Although there are always upsets in these rounds, I think Ipswich, Leeds and Leicester have strong enough squads to see off poor opponents and without knowing much about Hull's depth they will be looking to bounce back from a poor start after conceding late to Blackpool and Macclesfield shouldn't have much about them after losing at home in L2.

Stoke vs Chelsea @ 4/6
                                            Ipswich vs Hull @ 1/1

€30 should pay just over €230.
                                            Right, time to win a bit of money! Pretty poor so far not even hitting the crossbar with my efforts.

€30 Double:
                                            Arsenal vs Udinese. Less than 2.5 goals @ 9/10
                                            Leeds vs Hull. Less than 2.5 goals @ 3/4

€28 Accumulator:
                                            Crawley Town vs Southend @ 4/6
                                            Cardiff vs Brighton @ Evens
                                            Millwall vs Peterboro @ 10/11
                                            That went well.

Investment: €178
                                            Return: €0.00
                                            Verdict:

Comment

I think I've 19 quid left this month.

Rangers
                                              WestHam
                                              Villa
                                              Everton
                                              City
                                              Chelsea
                                              19.00 returns 327odd on PP

What are folks thoughts?
                                              From a pure gambling mindset 4/1 on blackburn is a great price though
                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Rangers are shite, mate.
                                                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

BCB tipped a horse (Fire Lily) as great value today at 7/1. Someone could throw a few bob on that - I'm all out

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                    Rangers are shite, mate.
                                                    but less shit than Motherwell
                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                      but less shit than Motherwell
                                                      Stuart McCall will send his players out to compete because McCoist is shit and might well be out of a job soon and McCall is a bitter bitter fud who wants to manage his old club.
                                                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

what do you guys think of a Dublin under age treble
                                                        minor football 2/5 win all Ireland
                                                        minor hurling 5/6 win 70mins
                                                        and U21 hurlers 6/5 win all Ireland

odds from paddy as bet 365 wouldn't let the 2 hurling bets be part of a treble

I haven't put a bet on this month yet and want to split into 3 bets so only 29/30 would go onto this bet esp as it hopefully will carry on into September. I've seen the minor footballers a couple of times this year and they look really classy, I've only saw the hurlers last Sunday and you would expect them to have to improve on their 2nd half performance to beat Galway but they should be forgiven for their concentration slips after being so far ahead at half time.
                                                        The U21's are unknown to me but will be too strong for Antrim but @ 1/100 they are unbackable

I'll go with a few yeahs or nays from members so post your thoughts

29e returns 163.75

Comment

I don't know much about the underage teams besides having heard that the two hurling teams are good, KevIRL would have a fair idea of the hurlers I'd say. I'll see if I can find any info on the teams left in the football as well but intuitively doesn't look a bad bet.

Comment

Hi Dice,

€29 on a LOI accum:
                                                            Cork -1 away to Mervue @ >4/5(1.825)
                                                            Monaghan at home to Waterford @ 4/5
                                                            Derry away to Bohs at 8/5
                                                            Dundalk home to Bray @ 4/5

Accum Returns €453

4 * €15 trebles on the above too.

Comment

39 squids please on Arsenal v Liverpool (draw) , Derby (win) v Doncaster , Charlton (win) v Scunthorpe, pays out 8.94/1

Comment

Originally posted by EnzoScifo View Post
                                                                39 squids please on Arsenal v Liverpool (draw) , Derby (win) v Doncaster , Charlton (win) v Scunthorpe, pays out 8.94/1
                                                                *****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Hi Dice,

€29 on a LOI accum:
                                                                  Cork -1 away to Mervue @ >4/5(1.825)
                                                                  Monaghan at home to Waterford @ 4/5
                                                                  Derry away to Bohs at 8/5
                                                                  Dundalk home to Bray @ 4/5

Accum Returns €453

4 * €15 trebles on the above too.
                                                                  Missed this Chris, apologies (although looks like a good thing anyway)

For the next week or two I will find it hard to catch bets between 5pm-10pm so if they could be posted before 4.45pm just to be sure. Cheers.
                                                                  Last edited by Dice75; 19-08-11, 21:29.

Comment

Ciaran put that footballl accumulation on for me please

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

Rangers
                                                                      WestHam
                                                                      Villa
                                                                      Everton
                                                                      City
                                                                      Chelsea
                                                                      19.00 returns 327odd on PP
                                                                      *****BET PLACED******

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post

odds from paddy as bet 365 wouldn't let the 2 hurling bets be part of a treble

29e returns 163.75
                                                                        hey Dice could you put 29e on this please paddypower

thanks

Comment

Dublin under age treble

29e returns 163.75
                                                                          ******BET PLACED*****

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                              Can I get my €89 on Sally Bercow to be next evicted from Big Brother at about 4/5 please?
                                                                              *********BET PLACED*********

4/6 - is that 2nite?

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                  That's to be evicted on Friday
                                                                                  OK, just said book closed at 10pm 2nite.

Comment

Still to go in August - closeoff next Wednesday.

Caf - €20
                                                                                    Loopz - €60
                                                                                    Twitch - €69
                                                                                    Enzoscifo - €50
                                                                                    AKDonk - €89
                                                                                    Spoofingjam - €89
                                                                                    GingerMilla - €50

I will only be around to check here this weekend at -

Friday 3-5pm
                                                                                    Saturday up to 1.30pm
                                                                                    Sunday up to 1.30pm
                                                                                    .

Comment

...

Comment

Hi Ciarian,
                                                                                        can you place:
                                                                                        €45 Treble on Limerick, Dundalk and St Pats returns €560 @12.46/1

Limerick are 3/1 away to bray and although Bray have had some good wins this season, have started to falter recently. Limerickhave made some good signings during the window with Danny Behan, bobby ryan and dave rogers all going to the div 1 side. they are currently building for the premier division next season and 3/1 against a bray side who have only won 1 game in their last 8 against galway.

St. Pats are 8/11 and should have to much to overpower Waterford down there. Waterford are also likely to be without Willie John Kiley who is their key player.

Dundalk have struggledagainst the drogs in the Louth Derby this yesr but they have too much class not tobackthem at 4/5. Pats were able to hit them for 4 last week and drogs are struggling in the prem.

Comment

Hi Ciarian,
                                                                                          can you place:

Limerick are 3/1 away to bray and although Bray have had some good wins this season, have started to falter recently. Limerickhave made some good signings during the window with Danny Behan, bobby ryan and dave rogers all going to the div 1 side. they are currently building for the premier division next season and 3/1 against a bray side who have only won 1 game in their last 8 against galway.

St. Pats are 8/11 and should have to much to overpower Waterford down there. Waterford are also likely to be without Willie John Kiley who is their key player.

Dundalk have struggledagainst the drogs in the Louth Derby this yesr but they have too much class not tobackthem at 4/5. Pats were able to hit them for 4 last week and drogs are struggling in the prem.
                                                                                          You convinced me anyways, will have a flutter myself !
                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Bets over weekend 27-28/8

I'm doing a couple of accums on the weekend's sport, Dice. Amongst the selections are the fastest man in the world, a potential champion filly in the making, very possible All-Ireland minor and senior football champions and a few premiership soccer teams who are showing some early season promise, maybe. I wasn't absolutely certain about putting Liverpool in the certainties accum but just couldn't help myself.

Usain Bolt 100m 1/6
                                                                                            Chelsea 2/9
                                                                                            Aston Villa 1/2 (draw no bet)
                                                                                            Liverpool 4/9
                                                                                            Maybe 4/5 (Sun, Curragh)
                                                                                            Dublin minor 1/4
                                                                                            Dublin senior 8/11 (h/t, f/t)
                                                                                            €30 accum

Dublin minor 1/1 (-4)
                                                                                            Aston Villa 1/1
                                                                                            Sunderland 2/1
                                                                                            Fulham 13/8 (draw no bet)
                                                                                            €20 accum

I think Sunderland are the best value at 2/1 away to Swansea, they just couldn't be as wasteful in front of goal as they were in the derby last week.
                                                                                            "Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends, worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing." Jerome K. Jerome Three men in a Boat

Comment

Would fancy Wolves myself over Villa, very good start to the season by them.

Comment

Hi Ciarian,
                                                                                                can you place:

********BET PLACED********

11.43/1 though.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerMilla View Post

I'm doing a couple of accums on the weekend's sport, Dice. Amongst the selections are the fastest man in the world, a potential champion filly in the making, very possible All-Ireland minor and senior football champions and a few premiership soccer teams who are showing some early season promise, maybe. I wasn't absolutely certain about putting Liverpool in the certainties accum but just couldn't help myself.

Usain Bolt 100m 1/6
                                                                                                  Chelsea 2/9
                                                                                                  Liverpool 4/9
                                                                                                  Maybe 4/5 (Sun, Curragh)
                                                                                                  Dublin minor 1/4
                                                                                                  €30 accum @ 10/1

Dublin minor 1/1 (-4)
                                                                                                  Aston Villa 1/1
                                                                                                  Sunderland 2/1
                                                                                                  €20 accum @50/1

I think Sunderland are the best value at 2/1 away to Swansea, they just couldn't be as wasteful in front of goal as they were in the derby last week.
                                                                                                  ******BETS PLACED*******

Comment

Hey guys
                                                                                                    im on the phone so cant check the odds on the following

chelsea manu and manc to win

could someone post the 365 odds for that trebke

cheers
                                                                                                    48

Comment

Half time in the LOI treble. Out at the bray game and limerick are good value for their 1 - 0 lead. Bray have had a few half chances but limerick seem to be able to cope.

Pat's 2 - 0 up and look home and hosed.

Dundalk 1-1 and up against a 10 man drugs for the second half.

Comment

Half time in the LOI treble. Out at the bray game and limerick are good value for their 1 - 0 lead. Bray have had a few half chances but limerick seem to be able to cope.

Pat's 2 - 0 up and look home and hosed.

Dundalk 1-1 and up against a 10 man drugs for the second half.
                                                                                                        Just watching the scores come in also...good sweat for all the second half's.
                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Hey guys im on the phone so cant check the odds on the following
                                                                                                          chelsea manu and manc to win
                                                                                                          could someone post the 365 odds for that trebke
                                                                                                          cheers
                                                                                                          Looks about 7/2

Comment

Looks about 7/2
                                                                                                            Cool thanks c
                                                                                                            stick €30 on that plz
                                                                                                            48

Comment

I will let you all use my one time for your LOI treble tonight, enjoy my luck

Comment

Loopz

€30 Treble

Chelsea
                                                                                                                Man Utd
                                                                                                                Man City

@7/2

****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Very unlucky in the FAI cup.

Bray Wanderers 0 - 4 Limerick FC

Drogheda United 1 - 1 Dundalk

Waterford U. 0 - 3 St. Patricks
                                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

...

Comment

FML. Dundalk can't beat a 10 man frogs and now broken down on m50 on way home from bray match

Comment

FML. Dundalk can't beat a 10 man frogs and now broken down on m50 on way home from bray match
                                                                                                                        Unlucky on both counts. Nice write up on why Limerick were going to be worthy winners tonight.

Safe home!
                                                                                                                        "Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends, worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing." Jerome K. Jerome Three men in a Boat

Comment

Originally posted by GingerMilla View Post

Usain Bolt 100m 1/6
                                                                                                                          Chelsea 2/9
                                                                                                                          Liverpool 4/9
                                                                                                                          Maybe 4/5 (Sun, Curragh)
                                                                                                                          Dublin minor 1/4
                                                                                                                          €30 accum

Dublin minor 1/1 (-4)
                                                                                                                          Aston Villa 1/1
                                                                                                                          Sunderland 2/1
                                                                                                                          €20 accum

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X