X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

following on text commentary is so tilting
    leading lead leading
    second
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by GingerMilla View Post
      Ul just collared close home. gl with the others.
      I like the way he closed the door on the other horse who probably would have won though

Comment

2nd Race
        3rd, leading into the final furlong
        returns €45.00
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
          following on text commentary is so tilting
          leading lead leading
          second
          Can you get these text updates online? If where please.

Comment

paddy power text commentary

Comment

A 2nd a 3rd....... heres hoping for a 1st in your last one!!

Comment

Whiffer

Comment

Il rob this bet from the gaa forum as there is def value in club games.

Seneschalstown are 4/5 (PP) to beat Don/Ashbourne in the final group game in the Meath Senior C'ship this w/end.... They need a win to qualify for the Q-Finals, they are redic overpriced ( I would have them about 4/7 ~ 8/15 shots ) ....
                  Double it with tipp to score first goal vs dublin @ 4/9

Is it very annoying having to place the bets on PP? If so i can change.
                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post

€89 Double

Senchalstown @ 4/5
                    Tipp to score first goal vs Dublin @ 4/9
                    *******BET PLACED********

Comment

Hey dice can you put €10 e/w on lee westwood in the bridgestone invitational golf
                      Reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol

Comment

Oleras

England v Wales ; England -13 @10/11
                        Scotland v Ireland ;Ireland -3 @10/11

€89 double.

*******BET PLACED******

Comment

Originally posted by twitch1984 View Post
                          Hey Dice can you put €10 e/w on Lee Westwood in the Bridgestone Invitational Golf
                          16/1

*******BET PLACED********

Comment

Hey Dice I've decided to go with half the loot on Tyrone to beat Dublin straight up at 6/4, and the other half on Ireland (-3) to beat Scotland in the Rugby at 10/11.

TY.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                              Hey Dice I've decided to go with half the loot on Tyrone to beat Dublin straight up at 6/4, and the other half on Ireland (-3) to beat Scotland in the Rugby at 10/11.

TY.
                              ********BETS PLACED*********

Comment

Tempted to stick the loot on Tyrone at 6/4 with pretty much the following reasoning in mind:

SPOILER

Thoughts?
                                I see the dirty deed was carried out this morning, Keane, so missed the train here with my own opinions on the big game. Mind you I probably would'nt have had the vast knowledge to convince you otherwise. I was talking to the experinced Ex dub Joe McNally in the fitz last week, though, and he strongly fancies the Dubs to come through the test.

Tyrone were flattered to beat Roscommon by a wide margin as the two late goals came when the Rossies were chasing the game and had left holes at the back. The key player for Tyrone is Sean Cavanagh and if Dublin can curb his marauding runs forward, then they're half way there imo.

Bernard Brogan had an off day against Wexford but he's a proven big game player, is physically very strong and will be very hard to tie down, no matter what tactical plan Mickey Harte comes up with. It's about time Dermot Connolly started to fulfill his immense potential and I would expect him to finally step up to the plate in a big game. James Mccarthy showed the extent of the Dublins' training program the last day with that surge up the field and Paul Flynn is a very effective half-forward who can run all day.

I just can't see Dublin losing this one and when you factor in a boozed up, boisterous home support that are sure to play their part on the night then Dublin are worthy favourites. Incidentally I'd take the feelings of the true blue Kayroo, on this. with a pinch of salt even if they came across as being written in the cold light of day. He's being ultra cautious as there's no way he's turning up in croker on sat night expecting Tyrone to win by two points.

I'll be backing the Dubs anyway for the syndicate, considering 13/8 h/t f/t, although we're cancelling each other out somewhat and a draw on the night would scupper both our chances.
                                "Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends, worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing." Jerome K. Jerome Three men in a Boat

Comment

Don't back Dublin when we already have a bet on Tyrone!

Comment

Did I see someone was trying to sell there syndicate or has it already been sold/ canceled?

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                      Did I see someone was trying to sell there syndicate or has it already been sold/ canceled?
                                      No reports back yet on it being sold.

PM luckylawz.

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                        He's agreed to sell it to me, giving me a day or two to sort out player transfers on PPP. Ran it by Dice first that it'd be ok to have 2 shares.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                          Oleras

England v Wales ; England -13 @10/11
                                          Scotland v Ireland ;Ireland -3 @10/11

€89 double.

*******BET PLACED******

Oleras,

Could you give a bit of insight into your bet for England v Wales ; England -13 @10/11

thanks.

Comment

What do people think about Vitor belfort to win by TKO/KO on saturday night against Akiyama?

its up at 11/8 and he has been knocking people out in his last few fights..obviously silva splattered him last time but thats frgiveable.

I see belfort as a much better fighter than leben who handled akiyama handy enough.

Also the price for belfort by Sub is a stand out @9/1 as i can see it going into the later rounds and him subbing a battered akiyama.

Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
                                              What do people think about Vitor belfort to win by TKO/KO on saturday night against Akiyama?

its up at 11/8 and he has been knocking people out in his last few fights..obviously silva splattered him last time but thats frgiveable.

I see belfort as a much better fighter than leben who handled akiyama handy enough.

Also the price for belfort by Sub is a stand out @9/1 as i can see it going into the later rounds and him subbing a battered akiyama.

Thoughts?
                                              Double Dutch to me

Comment

Only thing I can think of asking (not up to speed on MMA and haven't been since Royce was the man ) is whether there's any data on how this guy has recovered from being beaten in the past?

Comment

Thoughts?
                                                  I have Belfort by decision in this. Akiyama has a ridiculously good chin but very shoddy cardio altogether. His fights with Belcher and Leben both showed how good his chin is and how bad his cardio is. Akiyama's punching power is highly overrated. Other than that freak standing upkick Belfort has never been knocked out cold. (Has been stopped from a barrage of punches once like 10+ years ago.

Also, Akiyama was winning the fight with Leben up to the triangle choke btw :/

Like I said, I'd go Belfort by Decision, but you can probably expect a tiny worry or two during the fight 5/2 btw.

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
                                                    I have Belfort by decision in this. Akiyama has a ridiculously good chin but very shoddy cardio altogether. His fights with Belcher and Leben both showed how good his chin is and how bad his cardio is. Akiyama's punching power is highly overrated. Other than that freak standing upkick Belfort has never been knocked out cold. (Has been stopped from a barrage of punches once like 10+ years ago.

Also, Akiyama was winning the fight with Leben up to the triangle choke btw :/

Like I said, I'd go Belfort by Decision, but you can probably expect a tiny worry or two during the fight 5/2 btw.

Fair enough im trying to find value in this fight as i think Belfort is a beast, Decision is a nice price @ 5/2.

€40 Belfort pts @5/2 please.

Comment

Originally posted by CheckRaise View Post
                                                      Oleras,

Could you give a bit of insight into your bet for England v Wales ; England -13 @10/11

thanks.

Only seeing this now, sorry.

SPOILER
                                                      I could.
                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Fair enough im trying to find value in this fight as i think Belfort is a beast, Decision is a nice price @ 5/2.

OK you're gonna have to help me here. Found the fight (its UFC I presume - whatever the fk that is) but they only seem to have Belfort down as a 2/7 shot in a straight matchup with no options???

Comment

OK you're gonna have to help me here. Found the fight (its UFC I presume - whatever the fk that is) but they only seem to have Belfort down as a 2/7 shot in a straight matchup with no options???

Sorry dice, its the ufc tommorow night bet365 dont have method of victory up i pulled the prices from paddys, if we cant get a bet on dont worry i will have a look at something else.

Sorry to be a pain.

Comment

Sorry dice, its the ufc tommorow night bet365 dont have method of victory up i pulled the prices from paddys, if we cant get a bet on dont worry i will have a look at something else.

Sorry to be a pain.
                                                            Will do on PP so. Gimme a min.

Comment

*****BET PLACED******

Comment

please don't kill me now if Belfort wins by KO I just think the value at 5/2 for a decision win is v.good!

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                  2.30 Ascot tomorrow. Seelo, 10/1 currently with B365. €44.50 EW
                                                                  *****BET PLACED*******

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                    2.30 Ascot tomorrow. Seelo, 10/1 currently with B365. €44.50 EW
                                                                    *****BET PLACED*******
                                                                    Can you pick a selection for the 2.45 at Haydock incase Seelo wins as you'll get a free €44.50 win single on it if he does.

Comment

Good morning, fellow sports fans and syndicate members!
                                                                      Please place the following bet for the weekend, Dice.

Submission 3.20 Haydock 3/1
                                                                      Dublin/Dublin h/t f/t 13/8
                                                                      Waterford + 7 11/10

3 x €10 dbls
                                                                      1 x €9 trble

Total stake €39
                                                                      Remaining funds €50

I'm too hungover to write a proper explanation of why I want to place this bet. Suffice to say I fancy all three to come in. Unfortunately Keane has stolen my thunder with his wager on Tyrone and so I couldn't stick the lot on Dublin as a result.
                                                                      "Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends, worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing." Jerome K. Jerome Three men in a Boat

Comment

Good morning, fellow sports fans and syndicate members!
                                                                        Please place the following bet for the weekend, Dice.

Submission 3.20 Haydock 3/1
                                                                        Dublin/Dublin h/t f/t 13/8
                                                                        Waterford + 7 11/10

3 x €10 dbls
                                                                        1 x €9 trble

Total stake €39
                                                                        Remaining funds €50

I'm too hungover to write a proper explanation of why I want to place this bet. Suffice to say I fancy all three to come in. Unfortunately Keane has stolen my thunder with his wager on Tyrone and so I couldn't stick the lot on Dublin as a result.
                                                                        *******BETS PLACED******

Comment

Betting against an already laid bet is terrible IMO.

Comment

Betting against an already laid bet is terrible IMO.
                                                                            You drove me to it, Keano.

Chill out lad, you can always head over to coppers to greet the winning team later on.

Comment

Don't be patronising. It's just a waste of everybody's money.

Comment

Don't be patronising. It's just a waste of everybody's money.
                                                                                Lose the big ego, Keano!

The world doesen't revolve around a twat like you.

I've no idea where the 'patronising' comes from.

Comment

Lose the big ego, Keano!

The world doesn't revolve around a twat like you

I've no idea where the 'patronising' comes from.

Profit before people.

Comment

Haydock 4:30 Ballinargh Girl €20e/w please and thanks.

A couple of seconds in it's last two runs and with bottom weight could be on a decent winning mark. Good jockey in Fallon obv. Last time it won it was on the same ground so enough positives for me and 5/1 with B365 seems value.

Sorry about the short notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                                      Haydock 4:30 Ballinargh Girl €20e/w please and thanks.

A couple of seconds in it's last two runs and with bottom weight could be on a decent winning mark. Good jockey in Fallon obv. Last time it won it was on the same ground so enough positives for me and 5/1 with B365 seems value.

Sorry about the short notice.
                                                                                      *********BET PLACED******

Comment

Jesus Christ

Can someone explain what a syndicate is to this guy please?

Comment

thirty Bob on Leeds at anything better than 2 to 1 please dice if you online. Got 11 to 4 in paddy and that's too much value with oxlaid out.

Comment

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
                                                                                            thirty Bob on Leeds at anything better than 2 to 1 please dice if you online. Got 11 to 4 in paddy and that's too much value with oxlaid out.
                                                                                            Heart over head

Comment

eh, scratch that

Comment

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
                                                                                                9/1?

Edit - 28/1

Leeds are always good for a laugh

I'll wait til they hit 50's to get max value, shall I?
                                                                                                Last edited by Dice75; 06-08-11, 16:53.

Comment

Theres the rain,time to lump onto tyrone -1 at 15/8 me thinks.

Comment

Theres the rain,time to lump onto tyrone -1 at 15/8 me thinks.
                                                                                                    can you explain why rain will help them please

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                                                      can you explain why rain will help them please
                                                                                                      JUst think in these conditions experience will count and the team making the least mistakes will come through on a day like this, plus i think the 6/4 for tyrone is to big for this match in perfect conditions. Its a close game and i think that harte is overall a better tactician which will edge it in tyrones direction.

Comment

Dice75

€40 - Tyrone HT/Tyrone FT @ 11/4

SPOILER
                                                                                                        I Feel Dirty

Comment

Dice75

€40 - Tyrone HT/Tyrone FT @ 11/4

SPOILER
                                                                                                          I Feel Dirty
                                                                                                          scumbag

Comment

€50 on Clare minor hurlers v Galway tomorrow - should be around EVS. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                                              50 on Clare minor hurlers v Galway tomorrow - should be around EVS. Thanks.
                                                                                                              What time is this on 2mrw?
                                                                                                              Is it availablle on Bet365 as I cant see it on Bet365 mobile.
                                                                                                              Can do it on PP 2mrw if needed.

Comment

Meant the -3 h'cap on the bet - won't get them at EVS to beat Galway

Checked on Bet365 there and can't see it but maybe someone more familiar with their site could have a look. They don't seem to cater for much GAA. I checked on Paddypower and they have Clare -2 at 10/11 so I'll go for the 50 on that if it's not too much hassle to do it therer. Thanks.

Comment

Actually scratch that Dice. Just had a look at outright betting for the minors and Clare at 11/10 on Bet365 looks decent to me. They're 4/5 on PP. So I'll go for the whole €89 on that please. Cheers.

Comment

Fuck that..

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                                                      Actually scratch that Dice. Just had a look at outright betting for the minors and Clare at 11/10 on Bet365 looks decent to me. They're 4/5 on PP. So I'll go for the whole 89 on that please. Cheers.
                                                                                                                      ****BET PLACED****

Comment

How much did the dubs match cost us yesterday?

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
                                                                                                                          please don't kill me now if Belfort wins by KO I just think the value at 5/2 for a decision win is v.good!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X