IPB Sports Gambling Syndicate (Bets)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
    Grand so what I put up a few posts above works.
    I think they've covered that in their terms and conditions. I've heard of people getting away with something like that but there would be a risk of them cancelling the bonus element of the promotion.

From the T&C:

"Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, Bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus. In addition Bet365 reserve the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer's identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet or offer to their account."

Comment

Tbh when you're getting value like 6/4 (essentially) on over 2.5 goals in a Chelsea - Man City game you just stand the bet and don't worry about locking in imo.

Comment

Is it too late to join this?
        Looking for full or part time poker and betting writers. PM if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by ianmc38 View Post
          Is it too late to join this?
          Closed shop, although there may be a sale of a share or two at the end of December if anyone wants to cash out. Has only happened once so far tho so don't know how likely it is.

Comment

December Update

Bet - €765.20
            Won - €1199.19

Still to Go

Caf, EnzoScifo, AKDonk, DeadParrot - €60.40
            Loopz - €40.00
            Jaysoose - €40.40

In-Running

€622 - Phil Taylor/GB Packers Double.
            Last edited by Dice75; 13-12-11, 19:54.

Comment

Actually did an accumulator on saturday for the 12 pubs
              Liverpool
              Utd
              Swansea
              Arse
              Villa

I tried to get on here to place it but sweet sweet booze got in the way
              paid out over 250 on €15
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Hey Dice,

Can i have €5 ew on Mark walsh for the World champs darts, 80/1 on Bet365 and he is on the opposite side of the draw to taylor and worth a punt to i reckon.

Cheers

Comment

Oops wrong thread, was meant to be the football goalscorer thread.
                  Looking for full or part time poker and betting writers. PM if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
                    Hey Dice,

Can i have €5 ew on Mark walsh for the World champs darts, 80/1 on Bet365 and he is on the opposite side of the draw to taylor and worth a punt to i reckon.

Cheers
                    *****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Hey Dice

Can i get my last €30.40 on jamie caven -1.5 @ 11/8 against scholten tonight please, think its buying money.

Cheers..

Comment

Hey Dice

Can i get my last €30.40 on jamie caven -1.5 @ 11/8 against scholten tonight please, think its buying money.

Cheers..
                        Ahem - what sport?

Edit - google found it!

@6/5 though on Bet365

*****BET PLACED*****
                        Last edited by Dice75; 15-12-11, 14:23.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                          Ahem - what sport?

Edit - google found it!

@6/5 though on Bet365

*****BET PLACED*****
                          Sorry should have said its darts tonight.. skysports and its first match up. Have to say fair play for running this your playing a blinder.

Comment

Hull v Millwall
                            Peterborough v Coventry
                            Carlisle v Wycombe
                            Burton Albion v Dag & Red
                            Crewe v Crawley Town

€20 accum plz dice

16.17/1 @365

tnx

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                              Hull v Millwall
                              Peterborough v Coventry
                              Carlisle v Wycombe
                              Burton Albion v Dag & Red
                              Crewe v Crawley Town

€20 accum plz dice

16.17/1 @365

tnx
                              *****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Hey Dice

Cheers..
                                Sorry lads that was a joke..wasting money with that dross.

Comment

Also just realised I made a bit of a miscalculation so we'll actually be locking up closer to €150 profit.

Calculations

€37 on Treble Returns €283.45

€98.50 on Lay-off Returns €283.19

Total Bet - 135.50
                                  Gtd Return - 283.19
                                  Gtd Profit - €147.69

*****BET PLACED*****
                                  Brigets got beat today so good work locking our profits Dice

Comment

Still to go December -

€60.40
                                    DeadParrot
                                    AKDonk
                                    Enzoscifo
                                    Caf

Loopz - €20

Bit of notice over holidays probably needed.

Comment

Bit of European action:

Full stake on below pays 3.76/1

Ajax (4/5) V AZ 67 in Dutch Cup
                                      Az are top of the league but Ajax have not lost a home cup match in 5 years winning 9 in normal time and 1 in extra time. Full team expected to start.

Lille(4/9) V Nice
                                      Lille are unbeaten at home since the opening day and have won 4 of the last 5. Nice have 1 point from last 7 away games.

Lorient (5/6) V Caen
                                      Lorient have won 6 from 10 at home while Caen have drawn 2 and lost 3 of their previous 5 away games.

Comment

Originally posted by EnzoScifo View Post
                                        Bit of European action:

Full stake on below pays 3.76/1

Ajax (4/5) V AZ 67 in Dutch Cup
                                        Az are top of the league but Ajax have not lost a home cup match in 5 years winning 9 in normal time and 1 in extra time. Full team expected to start.

Lille(4/9) V Nice
                                        Lille are unbeaten at home since the opening day and have won 4 of the last 5. Nice have 1 point from last 7 away games.

Lorient (5/6) V Caen
                                        Lorient have won 6 from 10 at home while Caen have drawn 2 and lost 3 of their previous 5 away games.
                                        *****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Just wanna say that I think Dice is playing an absolute blinder in this thread. Cant be easy to get someone as dependable as that, as its an important role, and I just feel like giving credit where credit is due. WP Ciaran.

Comment

Originally posted by connie147 View Post
                                            Just wanna say that I think Dice is playing an absolute blinder in this thread. Cant be easy to get someone as dependable as that, as its an important role, and I just feel like giving credit where credit is due. WP Ciaran.
                                            cant agree more, mucho respecto.

Comment

Hi Ciaran,

All aboard the nicholls/ruby bus today.
                                              can you place the below bets
                                              Pretty bored at work today so made a nice neat table of possible returns too.

All at Kempton:
                                              Plenty Rocket @ 9/4 12:50
                                              Silviniaco Conti @ 7/2 14:00
                                              Rock On Ruby @ 2/1 14:35
                                              Kauto Star @ 3/1 15:10

€4.40 Accum.
                                              4x€5 Trebles
                                              6x€6 doubles

Potentialy returns: 2117.10

Comment

Originally posted by AKDonk View Post
                                                Hi Ciaran,

All aboard the nicholls/ruby bus today.
                                                can you place the below bets
                                                Pretty bored at work today so made a nice neat table of possible returns too.

All at Kempton:
                                                Plenty Rocket @ 9/4 12:50
                                                Silviniaco Conti @ 7/2 14:00
                                                Rock On Ruby @ 2/1 14:35
                                                Kauto Star @ 3/1 15:10

€4.40 Accum.
                                                4x€5 Trebles
                                                6x€6 doubles

Potentialy returns: 2117.10

S.C @ 3/1

*****BETS PLACED******

Comment

€30.20 e/w on Treacle, 3:05 in Leop. Take 33/1 with B365 please Ciaran.

Not sure if I'm giving enough notice, sorry...

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                    €30.20 e/w on Treacle, 3:05 in Leop. Take 33/1 with B365 please Ciaran.

Not sure if I'm giving enough notice, sorry...
                                                    *****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Aaaaaagh, another 50 yards he had it.

Comment

OH that was close! 1/2 length 2nd. Is it 1/4 the odds?

Comment

Cheers whoever did that cos was on it aswell @ 25s tho

Comment

€279.35 back Caf. WP.

Comment

€279.35 back Caf. WP.
                                                              Nice one, happy days

Comment

Happy NY to all syndiacate members.

In Dingle on beer till Weds but without laptop think each share is roughly 84 for next month which will start on Wednsday if nobody wants to offer their share for sale.

No inrunning bets to account for thanks to Phil Taylor in the darts.

Comment

JANUARY

Cashout available until 05/01/2012 if share not sold.
                                                                  €86.60 per share
                                                                  Runs until 31/01/2012
                                                                  Any unused funds go back into pool.

December Results below right.......
                                                                  €1558.94/18 = €86.60

Comment

Oleras - €50 Treble

Chelsea
                                                                    West Ham
                                                                    Southampton

Returns €216.66

*****BET PLACED*****
                                                                    Last edited by Dice75; 02-01-12, 16:39.

Comment

Lump my share on Man City to beat Liverpool please Ciaran.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                        Jeez u need to be careful putting bets on 365 with the phone, was one click away from having the whole syndicate tank on this as it doesn't take decimals!

*****BET PLACED*****

5\6 odds
                                                                        Last edited by Dice75; 02-01-12, 16:39.

Comment

Jeez u need to be careful putting bets on 365 with the phone, was one click away from having the whole syndicate tank on this as it doesn't take decimals!

*****BET PLACED*****

5\6 odds
                                                                          Tell me about it

Comment

Smart man Keane

SPOILER
                                                                            Hi Ciaran

Roberto Mancini and Kenny Dalglish go head-to-head on Tuesday as Man City entertain Liverpool and we’ve got a fantastic free bet offer to add to the excitement..

Place a pre-match bet on the Man City v Liverpool game and we will give you a free In-Play bet to the same stake on the big match.

To qualify for your free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max €50).

As always, there'll be plenty to choose from with over 60 In-Play markets available throughout the game including Next Goal, Match Goals, Total Corners, Half-Time Result, Full-Time Result and much more.

With an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets and a fantastic free bet offer, bet365 is the number one place for all your Soccer betting.

Enjoy the action!
                                                                            The bet365 Team

Terms and conditions apply

€50 Free in-running bet for you to use Keane - lemme know what you want before kickoff.

Comment

Welcome to Valuetown.

Comment

@Ciaran, to cut out the messing this time no need to wait for me till after kickoff to give you the heads up, just go ahead and place the free bet on City to win in-running and take the augmented value.

Comment

As requested by Keane, short summary of 2011 results. Small sample but might be helpful to some. If anyone wants full set of results just PM me email address.

Last edited by Dice75; 03-01-12, 17:33.

Comment

@Ciaran, to cut out the messing this time no need to wait for me till after kickoff to give you the heads up, just go ahead and place the free bet on City to win in-running and take the augmented value.
                                                                                    Done, another €50 @ 5/6

Comment

...
                                                                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Is GAB really down that much? Not 1 winning month?
                                                                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

€199.34 Returned Keane.

Comment

EZ game

Comment

...
                                                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                jesus I am embarassed enough about it, no need to be drawing people to it

SPOILER
                                                                                                yes, I suck
                                                                                                SPOILER
                                                                                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Dice75

2.00 Bangor - Thats Some Milan

€86.60 win @ 7/4

Returns €238.15

Expect a good run & go close. Good word for chances & hopefully money will come.

*****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Sigh - backed into 5/4 Fav but couldnt beat 2nd Fav

Comment

Hey dice this is very short notice but ive been told to back the henderson horse in the 2:10 at taunton so €80.60 on Master Fiddle @ 6/4 if you see this again apologies about the short noice but literally just took the phone call.

Cheers

Comment

Hey dice this is very short notice but ive been told to back the henderson horse in the 2:10 at taunton so €80.60 on Master Fiddle @ 6/4 if you see this again apologies about the short noice but literally just took the phone call.

Cheers
                                                                                                        *****BET PLACED*****

Edit - €86.60 btw
                                                                                                        Last edited by Dice75; 09-01-12, 13:32.

Comment

Cheers
                                                                                                          Backed out, unlucky
                                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                            Backed out, unlucky
                                                                                                            Ah balls..was pulled into a meeting did it even have a shout?

Comment

Ah balls..was pulled into a meeting did it even have a shout?
                                                                                                              Fraid not - 2 fell & it was tailed off from the remaining 3.

Comment

Fuck sake shouldnt have answered the phone.

Comment

There's an enhanced bet on Boylesports that I like but I assume we don't have money on there. Am I correct?

Comment

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
                                                                                                                    There's an enhanced bet on Boylesports that I like but I assume we don't have money on there. Am I correct?
                                                                                                                    Afraid not Ronan. All money on 365 after Doing Jaysoose horse on PP for better price.

Comment

Afraid not Ronan. All money on 365 after Doing Jaysoose horse on PP for better price.
                                                                                                                      Cool, only a darts treble, nothing major anyway. Will keep looking.

Comment

Where do you find specials on Boyles? Only one I ever see is about the goalscorer markets in football. There's a promotions tab but only gives details on that and similiar ones.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                                                          Where do you find specials on Boyles? Only one I ever see is about the goalscorer markets in football. There's a promotions tab but only gives details on that and similiar ones.
                                                                                                                          I saw it in the shop. Had to click on darts and then BDO CHampionship before it offers the enhanced thingy. Here's the link for today's anyway: http://www.boylesports.com/UK/1/Spor...group=288415.1

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X