Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
    These 2 Finns are fond of the T20
    Cunts

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
      Cunts
      Speaking of cunts

Comment

Must have finished his bag of cans too early prior to his match tonight.

Comment

Just looking way ahead Thornton to beat Nicholson in round two at 4/7 is complete madness.

Thought he would be at least 1/3.

Advise house remortgaging to get funds to put on.
          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Wow Barney. Tearing it up big style!

Comment

Barney playing like a fucking champion.

No better sight in darts than Barney in full flow.

Edit - First 7 of a 9 darter, 117 average.
              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

I have learned not to get excited til after 3rd round with Barney.

I'd love to see him go all the way.

Comment

RVB gone from 18/1 into 8/1 to win the title since this game started lol

Comment

Shippage, lumped on over6.5 in Anderson's game the Finn could get a couple and hopefully Anderson gets his usual 6 or 7.

11/10 btw

Comment

What the fkkin fuck is that he's wearing? MY EYES, make it stop!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
                        Shippage, lumped on over6.5 in Anderson's game the Finn could get a couple and hopefully Anderson gets his usual 6 or 7.

11/10 btw
                        yikes 11/10 is defo a great bet. checked it on pp just to see(ya hadn't edited by then) and it was 4/6 lolz

edit: if it was 11/10 I'd have followed you, instead gone for him -2 in 180's for 11/10 with previous profits
                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Anderson and Barney on form.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                            yikes 11/10 is defo a great bet. checked it on pp just to see(ya hadn't edited by then) and it was 4/6 lolz

edit: if it was 11/10 I'd have followed you, instead gone for him -2 in 180's for 11/10 with previous profits
                            Took the 11/10 off boyles

Comment

Stop switching to 19 on your third dart please mr Finnish man please

Comment

This is ridic.

Comment

SHIP

Comment

pretty sure its 5-2 so you're sorted already jaysoose! nice one!

unreal game! liked watching Haavisto earlier and expected him to win a few legs and possibly close to one set, did not expect this! fantastic showing
                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Cracking match.

Comment

Haavisto has been very impressive and it's a shame he met Anderson as he would have beat most that have played so far.

Comment

Mervyn King and Robert Thornton are 7/1 to win their quarters of the draw.

I'm backing King.

Comment

Hi There

Please tell me how best to lose my money tonight

Comment

I think Monk will beat Wright whilst throwing the most 180's.

Webster or White will throw the highest checkout at 5s

Comment

I think Monk will beat Wright whilst throwing the most 180's.

Webster or White will throw the highest checkout at 5s
                                                Thank you CHD your losing bets have been followed. gl us

Comment

You're still up on me first tip though!

Comment

You're still up on me first tip though!
                                                    Darn tootin. Will do me best to give that back over the course of the championships anyway

Comment

Keep following and it will be done before Xmas.

Comment

Really like the 11/8 about monk..just cant see how wright is 8/13!

Plus wrights hair is horrifc.. lumped on monk for a tasty start to the night, leaving the overs etc alone on this one its more likely to be a scrappy affair.

Comment

Monk is poor, hes going to average about 82 so if Wright plays near his A game he will destroy him.

8/13 is a good price.

White should have enough to beat Webster who is under massive pressure to defend some of the 50k semi final prize money he got here in 2011 or he is going to drop out of the top 16.

5/6 is a good price again.

No bets for me tonight though but they both look solid.

Comment

Monk will rise to the occasion

Comment

wright is a snip @ 8/13...averaged 99.4 when beat in the quater finals of the players championship..a90 average will be enough against monk..

Comment

Monk's a long way to go, Wright @ 1.67.
                                                                White @ 1.94.

Comment

Bleh...monk cant take his chances, wright doing a professional job on him and breaking his heart with the third dart finding the treble..

Comment

shiiip . my freeroll bankroll(Ty Chd) is now at 59.93 - considering going for wade in the below market, or gamble gamble on the draw for funz.. if people who know about darts could advise then nice one! as I have no clue....

Most 180's Handicap
                                                                    (7-5) James Wade (-1.0)
                                                                    (7-2) Draw (-1.0)
                                                                    (evens) Peter Hudson (+1.0)

or just tell me any good bet around evens :-)
                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Monk actually played far better than I expected, very good performance from Wright.
                                                                      Wright 94.95 ave 37.5% checkout.
                                                                      Monk 89.88 ave 37.5% checkout.

Comment

shiiip . my freeroll bankroll(Ty Chd) is now at 59.93 - considering going for wade in the below market, or gamble gamble on the draw for funz.. if people who know about darts could advise then nice one! as I have no clue....

Most 180's Handicap
                                                                        (7-5) James Wade (-1.0)
                                                                        (7-2) Draw (-1.0)
                                                                        (evens) Peter Hudson (+1.0)

or just tell me any good bet around evens :-)
                                                                        I'd stay away from that match all depends on what Wade shows up. If it's the depressed Wade god knows what'll happen. Proper Wade he'll destroy him.

Comment

alright staying away! putting €4.93 on wade -1.0
                                                                          rest of br on betis dnb but gonna watch the darts!

edit: fuck it went for draw -1.0 instead of wade. 3-2 plz
                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Great stuff by Webster tbf

Comment

Wade playing some decent stuff, need 2 more 180's from him and also took 3-0 @11/8

Comment

Hudson doing his bit to rid darts of player stereotypes anyway

Comment

1 more 180 please wade...

Comment

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

1 more 180 please wade...
                                                                                      what a poxy bastard!!! haha
                                                                                      the fucker cost me a mighty 22.19 with that second last throw :P. probably worth more to you so nice one hah

betis won so have 137.50 freeroll to full roll on some random bet, might leave it until tomorrow since noone has mentioned the last one. or any tips on the last game?
                                                                                      I'm a shadow better me
                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

took yer man bowles @ 6/1 for a giggle.

Comment

Edit...giggity

Comment

you're on a wee heater!

what a truly fantastic match that was, enjoyed that thoroughly
                                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

you're on a wee heater!

what a truly fantastic match that was, enjoyed that thoroughly
                                                                                              I really am...take that monk bet out of the night and its a mega bumper night...liked how bowles gritted his teeth when he lost the second and third sets. Great game to watch and caven got his heart broke when bowles wouldnt capitulate.

Comment

Really looking forward to King/Winstanley later on in what should be a cracker. Winstanley can easily win this especially if the crowd gets on King's back. In what should be a close contest I really like the look of over 7.5 180's @ 5/6.

Winstanley is currently 2.25 and if it drifts another bit then game on as there'll be a very strong likelihood that you'll be able to trade off for good profits.

Comment

King over 3.5 180s @ 5/6 is a nice bet, should be a hatful in this game.

doubled it with newton under 3.5 @evs..

And a bit of aftertiming i took over 5.5 in beatons match @ 11/10 ..6 up already and im freerolling for the night.

Comment

already hating how slow lewis is with his shots. I'm going with iligan here because of that. 6/4, and am on Osborne to win later at just under 1/2, no idea if odds are good but only way to make this game interesting
                                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Lewis threw that one way, really bottled it!!

Comment

Sweating the king over 3.5 now i panicked and backed him singly as i thought newton may let me down but with 0 180's its now go time...

This will pay for the crimbo presents lads as im well above my usual stake on this..one time....heater of epic proportions.
                                                                                                        Last edited by Jaysoose; 18-12-12, 21:31.

Comment

winstsanley will pip king im afraid....

Comment

Originally posted by terryl View Post
                                                                                                            winstsanley will pip king im afraid....
                                                                                                            Want king to get over 3.5 180's...result is not a factor..

Comment

King is an absolute certainty here. 4/5 is stealing money

Comment

Cant see king getting 1 at this stage..playing gash.

Comment

Cant see king getting 1 at this stage..playing gash.
                                                                                                                  Keep the faith

Comment

Go in again now

Comment

Your name is on this game too Finkle

If King wins I'll change it back

Comment

Kev I assume.

GO IN AGAIN

Comment

Winstanley is 50/1 to win now the buckling eejit

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X