Darts Betting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHD View Post
    Painter all serious bizniz, King laughing.

Stupid prick needs to wake up, Painter will buckle if he puts few legs together. Fucking idiot
    FYP

Comment

Hope King gets hit by a bus on his way home.

99 averages to that, Painter always drags people down to his shit 90 average level.
      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

2 shite matches so far, better to come.

Comment

Has MVG had a different Prodigy song for all his walk-ons? It was Firestarter last night wasn't it?

Comment

Taylor looks determined here.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
              Taylor looks determined here.
              its the tash

Comment

Madness so far, hope it keeps up.
                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

This is great stuff

Comment

Super Arras

Comment

TOP CLASS

Comment

Just need the 9 darter now.

Comment

If the legend that was Sid Wadell was still alive, he'd be saying 'Orgasmic Darts' about now

Comment

if van gerwan wins here there'll be no stoppin him at the world champs

Comment

9 darter went from 250/1 to 33/1 on ladbrokes?

Comment

Taylor, welcome to the new world, fair play to mvg really stepped up to the mark, always had the talent, finally it's all coming together.

Comment

Taylor you bad losing pup

Comment

The two demises I am looking forward to most.

United and Taylor.

Taylor will be first.

Love it.

Comment

Wowsers taylor is a bad loser....mvg kicked his ass.

Comment

That win has surely gotten MVG a premier league place next year

Comment

The two demises I am looking forward to most.

United and Taylor.

Taylor will be first.

Love it.
                                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=bGJxVzYPGV4

Comment

He already had it imo.

Comment

Taylor has been finished about 10 times now, I wonder is this really it

Comment

WTF with the scheduling tonight btw, shirley MVG-Taylor should have been the last game of the night

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                  Taylor has been finished about 10 times now, I wonder is this really it
                                                  Hard to write him off, he just scored over 104 ave but the day is definitely getting closer.

Comment

after the win in citywest and hammering grandad tonite he has to be there..

Comment

WTF with the scheduling tonight btw, shirley MVG-Taylor should have been the last game of the night
                                                      From what i remember, even going back to the Premier League, they always schedule the main game 2nd last (well the majority of the time anyway)

Comment

Taylor you bad losing pup
                                                        Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
                                                        Wowsers taylor is a bad loser....mvg kicked his ass.
                                                        Missed it, anything major happen or just his usual sulky storm off?

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                          Missed it, anything major happen or just his usual sulky storm off?
                                                          Telling MVG to get a move on and get out of the way as MVG was walking back from the board. MVG wasnt going at any different speed to the rest of the match, just Phil was 8-4 down and being a big baby

Comment

Pity the four form players met in the second round.

Last two games have been worthy of the semi's.

Comment

Hats off Waites., v good game

Comment

Telling MVG to get a move on and get out of the way as MVG was walking back from the board. MVG wasnt going at any different speed to the rest of the match, just Phil was 8-4 down and being a big baby
                                                                This still stands through as posted ages ago in the BBV

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                Vanessa Selbst is to poker what Phil Taylor is to darts. Both are phenomenal talents and great fun/joking when they are winning, but they are a pair of absolutely detestable cunts when they lose.

Comment

Van Gerwen top price 6/1 for the Worlds now.

Comment

Dolan is overpriced at 5/6 against part who hasnt played well but finds himself in the second round, dolan is underrated.

Comment

Dolan is overpriced at 5/6 against part who hasnt played well but finds himself in the second round, dolan is underrated.
                                                                      Yep, i have him and Hamilton in a speculative double. Anderson can come out on fire or misfiring. If he misfires, Hamilton is the sort of cunt who won't let you off the hook. I don't use the word cunt lightly. Come on Hamilton, you fat cunt

Comment

Nice i think he is just priced wrong against party...

went for a treble of kist, anderson and Dolan myself, first friday in ages ive no cash on my card with the missus out and bout with the joint card in her bag for the night and went for the old fashioned approach of writing out a docket in the bookies.. brings back memories. Gonna be weird with no boylers deepstack to play but my 6 Brewdog IPA and the darts on skysports i'll get by somehow.

Comment

Nice i think he is just priced wrong against party...

went for a treble of kist, anderson and Dolan myself, first friday in ages ive no cash on my card with the missus out and bout with the joint card in her bag for the night and went for the old fashioned approach of writing out a docket in the bookies.. brings back memories. Gonna be weird with no boylers deepstack to play but my 6 Brewdog IPA and the darts on skysports i'll get by somehow.
                                                                          I'm gonna play the deepstack. Can ship you $22 if you want and you can ship me back tomorrow? PM details to me if interested

Comment

Ted Hankey had a stroke?

Comment

Ted Hankey had a stroke?
                                                                              Source?

Comment

Chat box on justin.tv but I did see a tweet from Mervyn King earlier saying get well soon to Hankey.

Thats why I ask.

EDIT

Seems true. Found this tweet.

From Ted Hankey's Manager @Davesteveo; Ted had a stroke,needs 6-8 weeks rest. Tests show v high cholesterol + blood pressure and diabetes.

Looks like his game v MvG he wasn't being dramatic.

Comment

Dolans head not in it at all.

Comment

Dolan gone to absolute muck here

Comment

Just the 12 darts at a double and none hit yet. Needs to win the 4 of the next 5 legs to have any chance

Comment

Part playing pretty much the same as all week, opponents refusing to hit doubles and his 85+ average is more than enough.

Comment

ooooh er

Comment

Dolan gave it a rattle...at least he made it respectable and i dont see many fearing party in the next round.

Comment

Dolan gave it a rattle...at least he made it respectable and i dont see many fearing party in the next round.
                                                                                              People were saying this thru every round of the last WC Part won, improved every round just doing enough. He will be tough to beat

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                                People were saying this thru every round of the last WC Part won, improved every round just doing enough. He will be tough to beat
                                                                                                No doubt he is tough to beat at the best of times but Dolan was shocking for the first ten legs, i've nothing against party and i quite like the guy but when you look at the averages being posted its hard to see him living with a guy chucking up 100+ averages.

But as you say he finds a way to win and people seem to freeze up against him so who knows.

Comment

Hopefully kist will give newton a go here, he made me a nice packet in the worlds so hopefully he plays like he can.

Comment

Wow NEwton

Comment

Wow indeed...some balls froms newton here...KIST with the BIG BALLLS...majassive bottle from kist.

Comment

Magic Arra's

Comment

all over Anderson here @ 1.78.

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                                                                                            15 euro on MVG to beat Taylor tonight. 2/1 with PP.. One of the top form players at the moment and 2/1 is a fair enough price imo
                                                                                                            Bit late but boom

Taking Hamilton in play here, fancy him to take this.

Good night of darts so far

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                                                                                              Bit late but boom

Taking Hamilton in play here, fancy him to take this.

Good night of darts so far

Gonna have a small punt on Harmes at 5/2 just because RVB has been hot and cold recently.. not any thinking behind it, just for a sweat.

Comment

sigh.

Comment

I would absolutely love to see Barney win this thing.

Comment

on Winstanley @ 1.8, bound to get one right at some stage.

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                                                                                                                      on Winstanley @ 1.8, bound to get one right at some stage.
                                                                                                                      Couple of great check outs then starts a leg scoring 9 lol

Comment

Couple of great check outs then starts a leg scoring 9 lol
                                                                                                                        Consistency was never his strong point, he puts you through the wringer when you back him.

Comment

Winstanley is only 31

Originally posted by Wiki
                                                                                                                          Winstanley is affectionately known as "the oldest 31 year old in darts" due to his physical appearance, and is a father of five

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X