X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I backed Wesley Harms 10/11

Comment

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
      Fitton, O'shea, dobromyslova treble for me tonight. 10/11, 8/15 and 1/2 respectively.

any enhanced offers knocking around?
      Youll have to wait till tomorrow for Anastasia, can you handle that

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
        I backed Wesley Harms 10/11
        I'm on Him at 2.12. Come on Wesley

Comment

Youll have to wait till tomorrow for Anastasia, can you handle that
          Ill be ok, out on the batter tommorow after work anyways in against the grain so will make do with the highlights..

Comment

Harms cannot win, it is impossible.

Prove me wrong stupid BDO.
            Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
            I like this heat - some proper music innit.
            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Superb first set

Comment

That hurt harms there..some match.

Comment

Big cunt

Comment

Fitton ftw.

Comment

Fuck me harms is ruthless.

cmon fitton..fuck sake its bad enough without you falling apart
                      Last edited by Jaysoose; 10-01-13, 20:09.

Comment

Noice

Comment

Let's go Silverback.....haaay baby!!!!
                          "the impossible is often untried"

Comment

The BDO trumps the PDC in the water stakes. Bottles instead of some sweaty opponent pouring you a glass from a communal jug if he's first up.
                            Last edited by rounders123; 10-01-13, 21:06.

Comment

WTF Dekker...!!
                              "the impossible is often untried"

Comment

That was a cracking game.

Comment

Ive never seen so much dart picking up off the ground by the referees recently. Let the players pick the darts up themselves. There are some occasions where it helps out players and keeps it quick but its like its part of the job now.

Comment

This kid isn't very good at the arrers

Comment

Its like the year kirk shepherd managed to forrest gump his way to the final in the pdc.

Comment

`PP had waites over 6.5 @ 11/10 a few minutes ago...nom nom nom.
                                        Last edited by Jaysoose; 12-01-13, 15:09.

Comment

really think i would be giving waites more of a match than this, hard to watch. kinda feel sorry for richie

Comment

No surprise George hadn't averaged over 84 in the tournie.

Comment

I like O'Shea this evening despite backing Harms up till now. Can anyone persuade me why i shouldnt have a decent bet on O'Shea?.

Comment

I like O'Shea this evening despite backing Harms up till now. Can anyone persuade me why i shouldnt have a decent bet on O'Shea?.
                                                Harms will win.

Hope that helps

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                  Harms will win.

Hope that helps
                                                  Alright i'm on Harms now. Don't change horses in midstream i suppose.

Comment

O'Shea will win without much pressure put on him.

Comment

'Wesley you require 116'

lol Tony Green..

'Treble 20. Now, another treble 20'
                                                      'No, he's going for 16'

Finkel must love it!

Comment

Alright i'm on Harms now. Don't change horses in midstream i suppose.
                                                        Don't listen to Finkel.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                          Don't listen to Finkel.

Hope that helps.
                                                          Yep he is a one man BBV..

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYY BBBBBBBBAAAAAAAABBBBBYYYYYYY

freerolling the final @ 7/1 with the ew bet.

Comment

A shrewd Tony O'Shea carrying off some water provisions after the match

Comment

I'm free rolling Silverback tomorrow.
                                                              He had a 94 average. He can go slightly higher all we need is waites to miss doubles early and it could be a cracking final

Comment

Everything I've seen this week and the averages say O'Shea should win.

No doubt he won't because lol BDOaments.

Hope he does though, defo deserves a World title.
                                                                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                  Everything I've seen this week and the averages say O'Shea should win.

No doubt he won't because lol BDOaments.

Hope he does though, defo deserves a World title.
                                                                  Both deserve to win.

I like O'Shea and have wanted him to win for few years now but I would really like to see Waites go pro. If he wins he practices daily and goes to the PDC on the back of this 100k. He would be as good as Whitlock, King and Webster moving over but will stay up there unlike the former two.

O'Shea will have more chances and will win one. Happy either way tomorrow which is unusual for a sporting event.

Comment

He would be as good as Whitlock, King and Webster moving over but will stay up there unlike the former two.

O'Shea will have more chances and will win one. Happy either way tomorrow which is unusual for a sporting event.
                                                                    None of this makes any sense.

Whitlock is a major winner this year, how is he not 'staying up there' King has has injuries and Webster is out of form alright.

Tony O Shea is 53 or something, he will not have 'many more chances'

Comment

None of this makes any sense.

Whitlock is a major winner this year, how is he not 'staying up there' King has has injuries and Webster is out of form alright.

Tony O Shea is 53 or something, he will not have 'many more chances'
                                                                      Latter too I meant. Should have been obvious what I meant...

O'Shea has probably 5 more years throwing in a BDO that is at its worst standard ever. He is 51, yet again you post before researching and look silly. Then again you are used to it.

Makes perfect sense. Unlike your tips.

you Finks.

Comment

Freerolling this bitch....cmon the silverback

Comment

C'mon O'Shea make a match of it!

Comment

Worst standard final ever.

Waites must think its Christmas, 85 average and 5-1 up in a world final.

Comment

Of all the nights to throw like a pub player..oshea picks the final..

Comment

Waites will be off now.

Comment

Waites will be off now.
                                                                                  Honestly don't think he wants to. He's been offered a tour card before and didn't take it.

Seems like a lad who's happy doing his chippying with his mates on the building sites, Yorkshire pudding for lunch and a few Brown Ales down the Red Lion a few times a week.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                    Honestly don't think he wants to. He's been offered a tour card before and didn't take it.

Seems like a lad who's happy doing his chippying with his mates on the building sites, Yorkshire pudding for lunch and a few Brown Ales down the Red Lion a few times a week.
                                                                                    Apparently he wanted to go over a world champion.

If he can fly up the order of merit next year then he is in the PL.

Had time on his side so we will see in the next two weeks, really hope he goes full time he could be class.

Comment

World Cup of Darts seedings announced.

Amazed to see ROI in the top 8 nations

Betfair World Cup of Darts
                                                                                      Seeded Nations
                                                                                      1. England (Phil Taylor & Adrian Lewis)
                                                                                      2. Netherlands (Michael van Gerwen & Raymond van Barneveld)
                                                                                      3. Australia (Simon Whitlock & Paul Nicholson)
                                                                                      4. Scotland (Gary Anderson & Robert Thornton)
                                                                                      5. Wales (Mark Webster & Richie Burnett)
                                                                                      6. Northern Ireland (Brendan Dolan & Michael Mansell)
                                                                                      7. Germany (Jyhan Artut & Andree Welge)
                                                                                      8. Republic of Ireland (William O'Connor & Connie Finnan)

Pool B
                                                                                      Spain (Antonio Alcinas & Carlos Rodriguez)
                                                                                      Belgium (Kim Huybrechts & Ronny Huybrechts)
                                                                                      Canada (John Part & Jeff Smith)
                                                                                      Finland (Jani Haavisto & Jarkko Komula)
                                                                                      Austria (Mensur Suljovic & Maik Langendorf)
                                                                                      Croatia (Robert Marijanovic & Tonci Restovic)
                                                                                      Gibraltar (Dyson Parody & Dylan Duo)
                                                                                      Denmark (Per Laursen & Jann Hoffmann)

Pool C
                                                                                      Sweden (Magnus Caris & Par Riihonen)
                                                                                      Philippines (Lourence Ilagan & Christian Perez)
                                                                                      Japan (Haruki Muramatsu & Sho Katsumi)
                                                                                      USA (Darin Young & Larry Butler)
                                                                                      South Africa (Charl Pietersen & Shawn Hogan)
                                                                                      New Zealand (Phil Hazel & Craig Caldwell)
                                                                                      Hungary (Nandor Bezzeg & Meszaros Zsolt)
                                                                                      Poland (Krzysztof Kciuk & Krzysztof Ratajski)

top 2 go through out of each 3 team group so wont be too hectic in the early stages

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post

Amazed to see ROI in the top 8 nations
                                                                                        Equally so, Germany. Think it's do by combined rankings or else the likes of Canada and Belgium would be ahead of us. It must suck to be James Wade. Has there ever been talk, or has there ever been a B team from countries?

Comment

I'm pretty confident that I'm correct in thinking James Wade would have no interest in something like this really. He wouldn't care imo, kinda like TW and the Ryder Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                                            I'm pretty confident that I'm correct in thinking James Wade would have no interest in something like this really. He wouldn't care imo, kinda like TW and the Ryder Cup.
                                                                                            He played in it the first year as the number2 ranked English player. Him and Taylor were knocked out in their first game by Spain.

Comment

He played in it the first year as the number2 ranked English player. Him and Taylor were knocked out in their first game by Spain.
                                                                                              ya if he was offered to play he prob would, but wouldn't care really. Just like my Tiger Woods example again. Says it all really that they were knocked out by Spain.

Comment

Our team isn't exactly terrible anyway. Connie threw a 9 darter recently enough on the PDC tour and Willie isn't far off playing at that level on a consistent basis. He's improving all the time. Two limerick boys too. G'wan the boys.

Comment

connie is actually a cousin of mine and i used too play darts with williams brother for limerick u18s....hope the 2 lads have a good run in this

Comment

Waites will be off now.

Apparently he wanted to go over a world champion.

If he can fly up the order of merit next year then he is in the PL.

Had time on his side so we will see in the next two weeks, really hope he goes full time he could be class.
                                                                                                    Scott Waites turned the offer of the tour card down apparently, as did Harms and (less surprisingly) George and O'Shea.

Comment

No ambition. Lazy cunt.

Comment

Amazing to me that they would refuse with the PDC prize money growing astronomically in darting terms.

Especially Harms, with all the Dutch lads already making a splash.

Bobby would never let the kid jump ship would he? Wonder will he accept invite to the GSOD. Only realised this year that even finishing last in your group gets you 4k, shows how retarded Adams was basically turning down free cash

Comment

Scott Waites turned the offer of the tour card down apparently, as did Harms and (less surprisingly) George and O'Shea.
                                                                                                          I reckon Harms thinks he could be World Champ in 2 years and will still be young enough to come across. Will be best for him if Barney falls away over that period too so that he's not 3rd in the Dutch pecking order. O Shea wouldn't get a look in and would be a forgotten man in the PDC imo. And George.....what, like seriously why??? Not as if daddy would let him anway!

Comment

311 players fighting for ~25 tour cards this week, inc Manley, Alex Roy, and Kirk Shepherd.

Article also mentions the 4 Lakeside semi-finalists turning down their tour cards.

Comment

BETFAIR WORLD CUP OF DARTS
                                                                                                              GROUP STAGE DRAW
                                                                                                              GROUP A
                                                                                                              England (1)
                                                                                                              Austria
                                                                                                              Japan

GROUP B
                                                                                                              Republic of Ireland (8)
                                                                                                              Denmark
                                                                                                              South Africa

GROUP C
                                                                                                              Scotland (4)
                                                                                                              Canada
                                                                                                              Sweden

GROUP D
                                                                                                              Wales (5)
                                                                                                              Spain
                                                                                                              Philippines

GROUP E
                                                                                                              Netherlands (2)
                                                                                                              Gibraltar
                                                                                                              Poland

GROUP F
                                                                                                              Germany (7)
                                                                                                              Finland
                                                                                                              USA

GROUP G
                                                                                                              Australia (3)
                                                                                                              Croatia
                                                                                                              New Zealand

GROUP H
                                                                                                              Northern Ireland (6)
                                                                                                              Belgium
                                                                                                              Hungary

Comment

Tricky enough group for ROI, the toughest of the 3rd seeds for sure

Comment

Yeah they didnt get the best of draws so hopefully they cant get through.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                    Tricky enough group for ROI, the toughest of the 3rd seeds for sure
                                                                                                                    Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
                                                                                                                    Yeah they didnt get the best of draws so hopefully they cant get through.
                                                                                                                    I think you're both on drugs! I think that's a cracking draw for Ireland. Bar maybe Gibraltar who i don't know anything about, they got probably the worst of the 2nd seeds, and getting Sweden, USA and maybe Japan would all have been tougher than South Africa. Obv both Man U fans and used to getting piss easy groups!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                      I think you're both on drugs! I think that's a cracking draw for Ireland. Bar maybe Gibraltar who i don't know anything about, they got probably the worst of the 2nd seeds, and getting Sweden, USA and maybe Japan would all have been tougher than South Africa. Obv both Man U fans and used to getting piss easy groups!
                                                                                                                      I don't know a lot about the SA team. I do know Charl Pietersen came back from 3 down in his final game to win his tour card at Q school which included a 9 darter. He can't be all that bad

EDIT: for the record Ken Mc Neil(Can) Richie Evans(Eng) Charl Pietersen (SA) and Jyhan Arhut(Ger) got their tour cards today
                                                                                                                      Last edited by Aya14; 17-01-13, 22:07.

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
                                                                                                                        I don't know a lot about the SA team. I do know Charl Pietersen came back from 3 down in his final game to win his tour card at Q school which included a 9 darter. He can't be all that bad

EDIT: for the record Ken Mc Neil(Can) Richie Evans(Eng) Charl Pietersen (SA) and Jyhan Arhut(Ger) got their tour cards today
                                                                                                                        The South African dude had a 9 darter today in his way to winning his card

Comment

The South African dude had a 9 darter today in his way to winning his card
                                                                                                                          Re-read my post

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X