No announcement yet.

Darts Betting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On Hamilton -3.5 legs @ 8/11, Part's scoring has been woeful and hopefully it will continue.
    Last edited by thedini; 17-11-12, 14:57.

Comment

Not since the Bernard Dunne Kito Martinez fight have i seen a match all over before it even started. Its all over at the handshake. Fast forward to the way Van Gerwen shakes Taylors hand at 3m56s

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Barney was very impressive last night averaging over 104, really fancy him to cover the 2.5 legs against Kist @ 1.84.

Comment

Barney on fire, unreal stuff, turning back the clock here.

Comment

Get in there Barney, great day so far, took Waites to beat MVG +3.5 legs @ just over evs.

Comment

I need to watch darts more, this is genuinely class!
              no bets on, just stating its unreal
              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Highest standard tournament in a long time.

Winstanley and MVG are having a good who looks 20 years older than their age battle though.
                Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Taking Barney -2.5 legs @ 11/10, looks to have his mojo back. Also backed him straight match bet @ 4/6.
                  Last edited by thedini; 18-11-12, 13:17.

Comment

Jaysis Barney really tore it up that session

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                      Taking Barney -2.5 legs @ 11/10, looks to have his mojo back. Also backed him straight match bet @ 4/6.
                      I only noticed this thread last night, followed your waits bet and lost, did the -2.5 there. profit!!!
                      Ty for my €1 , backed barney to win outright last night too for pennies.
                      great competition this is to watch!
                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                        I only noticed this thread last night, followed your waits bet and lost, did the -2.5 there. profit!!!
                        Ty for my €1 , backed barney to win outright last night too for pennies.
                        great competition this is to watch!
                        yea unlucky with the Waites bet, the width of the wire.

Wp Barney, MVG is in a different league to the old man Winstanley atm, big bet on MVG -3.5 legs @ 1/2 and a smaller bet -5.5 legs @ 11/10.

Comment

yea unlucky with the Waites bet, the width of the wire.

Wp Barney, MVG is in a different league to the old man Winstanley atm, big bet on MVG -3.5 legs @ 1/2 and a smaller bet -5.5 legs @ 11/10.
                          ah the dart came out of the double tops for mvg earlier so I didn't feel too hard done by, a nice bonus when in the pub is all. wish I did it earlier in the tourney heh
                          I'll take my €1 profit and wait until tomorrow and shadow your bets there
                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Winstanley FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                              Winstanley FTW
                              hates money

Comment

hates money
                                Just making sure MVG wins, that's all. My touch is golden at the moment

Comment

surprised a darts night out isn't incorporated into the ipb meetups!
                                  I hit 100 once last night, no lie!
                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

MVG is on fire. Going to be some final!

Comment

surprised a darts night out isn't incorporated into the ipb meetups!
                                      I hit 100 once last night, no lie!
                                      Would love that. Darts, Pool and Beers

Comment

Barney looked wrecked towards the end of his match and MVG is buzzing. MVG -3.5 legs @ 5/6.

Comment

Barney looked wrecked towards the end of his match and MVG is buzzing. MVG -3.5 legs @ 5/6.
                                          On that also. Plus a little on MVG with the highest checkout aswel

Comment

barney is a snip at 13/5........get on

Comment

Barney playing well, fist pumping and feeling good. But slow down there boss, it was only to hold throw to go 3-2 ahead. MVG has this

Comment

FFS Barney showing up. Im on Van Gerwin big at 8/13 but VG seems to have everything covered and doesnt worry so hopefully he can forge into a lead. Wont be winning by more that 3 by the looks.

Comment

I'm actually on +3.5 on Barnie to add to my pennies on outright win. only small money all bets.
                                                  I said pre game whoever goes ahead after 5-7 legs will win. I know nothing about darts though

edit: missed the first few legs, thought was starting at 8 dunno why. what's the highest checkout so far? van gerwen at 4/1.... tempted
                                                  Last edited by mdoug; 18-11-12, 19:37.
                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Now you can dance Barney. Not missing a thing!

Comment

I'm actually on +3.5 on Barnie to add to my pennies on outright win. only small money all bets.
                                                      I said pre game whoever goes ahead after 5-7 legs will win. I know nothing about darts though

edit: missed the first few legs, thought was starting at 8 dunno why. what's the highest checkout so far? van gerwen at 4/1.... tempted
                                                      hate being a pussy!!! would have drifted a good bit too since that post, bleh! 170's all over. won the handicap at least and odds on for my outright bet
                                                      I like him, seems like a nice chap
                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

BARNEY....gotta be fatigue..

Comment

Welcome back Raymond

Comment

I'm happier than I should be at this kind of moment

Comment

get in dere my son......

Comment

happy days forgot i backed barney the other night and me drunk

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Jokeshop

Comment

I vote for darts as the worst for aftertimers.

Comment

I backed Hamilton, how's that for after timing

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                        I backed Hamilton, how's that for after timing
                                                                        Big win over league leaders Partick yesterday, wp some pick

Comment

Players championship on this weekend, ITV4 have the rights for it, although last year Setanta Ireland showed it too. Some cracking ties

Dave Chisnall (1) v Wayne Jones (32)
                                                                          Colin Lloyd (16) v Peter Wright (17)
                                                                          Ian White (8) v Michael Smith (25)
                                                                          Kim Huybrechts (9) v Vincent van der Voort (24)
                                                                          Justin Pipe (5) v Colin Osborne (28)
                                                                          James Wade (12) v Brendan Dolan (21)
                                                                          Raymond van Barneveld (4) v Steve Beaton (29)
                                                                          Terry Jenkins (13) v Mervyn King (20)
                                                                          Simon Whitlock (2) v Jamie Caven (31)
                                                                          Ronnie Baxter (15) v Paul Nicholson (18)
                                                                          Wes Newton (7) v Gary Anderson (26)
                                                                          Robert Thornton (10) v Mark Walsh (23)
                                                                          Phil Taylor (6) v Mark Webster (27)
                                                                          Adrian Lewis (11) v Richie Burnett (22)
                                                                          Michael van Gerwen (3) v Kevin Painter (30)
                                                                          Andy Hamilton (14) v Andy Smith (19)

Comment

was reading where chissnel won a tour event the wkend,beating taylor n the final n mvg in the semi. Mvg won the other tour event the same wkend beatin taylor ina classic 6-5 with both averaging over 108

Comment

Originally posted by underachievement View Post
                                                                              was reading where chissnel won a tour event the wkend,beating taylor n the final n mvg in the semi. Mvg won the other tour event the same wkend beatin taylor ina classic 6-5 with both averaging over 108
                                                                              Robert Thornton got to the semi finals of both, and Connie Finnan hit a 9 darter in the second event

Comment

yeah thorntons been the definition of consistancy this year.
                                                                                btw the above draw/seedings,thats based on last years comp is it?

Comment

Ian white to do damage.

Comment

Originally posted by underachievement View Post
                                                                                    yeah thorntons been the definition of consistancy this year.
                                                                                    btw the above draw/seedings,thats based on last years comp is it?
                                                                                    Seedings based on the results of the 30+ 'floor' tournaments this year, hence the seedings are very different to a normal comp (Chiz #1, Lewis #11, Anderson #26 etc) as some players only play a handful of the floor tournaments and others treat them as a pissup weekend.

*****
                                                                                    Talking of draws the World Championship bracket is now finalised, whilst we don't know all the qualifiers yet the Top 32 seeds are now fixed in position.

MVG fans should be happy as he is in the half which avoids the most of the other form players (Taylor, Thornton, Hamilton, Whitlock, Chisnail, Anderson, RVB).

MVGs half has the out-of-form and combustile duo of Wade and Lewis, + Wes Newton, Merv King and not a whole lot else.
                                                                                    Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 26-11-12, 20:55.

Comment

so given the draw and that MVG at a best price of 7/2 where do people think the value is.
                                                                                      i'll deffinitley be keeping an eye on lewis this wkend to see if his form is improving, i think this is the only tourny of the year he gives a shit about so if he's putting in the time on the practice board his A game is a match for anyones. best price of 12's at the mo.
                                                                                      barneys the other man,after winning the last televised tourney he really does seem to be on the comeback trail. his head seems to be in the right place again & had the wife back in the crowd (not sure whats the story there,but she never seemed to miss a tourny a few years ago) granted a tougher side of the draw but another good showing from him this weekend dont think the top price of 16's will last long.
                                                                                      weeeeeeeeeeeeeee roll on dec 13th

Comment

Bastard UPC have ITV4 blocked in ROI, this is available via the film on live app on android or IOS though

Comment

wtf Chisnall

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                            Bastard UPC have ITV4 blocked in ROI, this is available via the film on live app on android or IOS though
                                                                                            Both and a windows version

(Have it all setup on the filmon xbmc addon on the appletv!)
                                                                                            Last edited by rounders123; 30-11-12, 20:43.

Comment

i stuck watchng it.. in student house we have freesat i think. just all the uk channels, fed up of ch4 and more4s the big bang theory and kevin mccloud and bbcs im in a jungle! and no remote so cant be arsed turning over from the darts!
                                                                                              Who should i bet on? i have a tenner to bet that i put on paddypower for the bounty game tonight but no late reg. So i might aswell throw on a bet.

Comment

my first darts betting experience was looking good for a while when i put 5er on beaten to win 6-4 @ 11/1 when he was 3-0 up. he won 6-5 though. same match put 1 @66 for the 170 checkout and barney got a shot at it twice or 3 times but missed the bullseye.

Comment

As if it needs to be said but Phil Talyor is an absolute legend.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                    As if it needs to be said but Phil Talyor is an absolute legend.
                                                                                                    Legendary prick, yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                      Legendary prick, yeah.
                                                                                                      Backed him in-running 5-3 down first to 10 and he goes 8-3 down and still wins. Legend!.

Comment

Backed him in-running 5-3 down first to 10 and he goes 8-3 down and still wins. Legend!.
                                                                                                        Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                                                        I vote for darts as the worst for aftertimers.

Comment

Played very well tbf to him, coming back after Hamilton doing T20 Bull D16 is brilliant.

Comment

In-running cant count as aftertimers. Also whenever i predict anything beforehand it cant win

Comment

World Championships.

The draw is:
                                                                                                              Wes Newton (6) v Johnny Haines
                                                                                                              Raymond van Barneveld (13) v Michael Smith
                                                                                                              Andy Smith (21) v Gurney/Marijanovic
                                                                                                              Gary Anderson (4) v Komula/Haavisto
                                                                                                              Kim Huybrechts (27) v Scott Rand
                                                                                                              Andy Hamilton (8) v James Richardson
                                                                                                              Ronnie Baxter (18) v Dennis Priestley
                                                                                                              Vincent van der Voort (19) v Stuart Kellett
                                                                                                              Robert Thornton (17) v Magnus Caris
                                                                                                              Paul Nicholson (16) v Co Stompe
                                                                                                              Peter Wright (26) v Arron Monk
                                                                                                              Simon Whitlock (5) v Muramatsu/Harrington
                                                                                                              Michael van Gerwen (7) v Lim/Latif Sapup
                                                                                                              Dave Chisnall (12) v Shane Tichowitsch
                                                                                                              Denis Ovens (31) v Hopp/Pietersen
                                                                                                              Mervyn King (14) v Dean Winstanley
                                                                                                              Steve Beaton (30) v Kyle Anderson
                                                                                                              Justin Pipe (11) v Andy Jenkins
                                                                                                              Mark Walsh (22) v Darren Webster
                                                                                                              Colin Osborne (28) v Ilagan/Lewis
                                                                                                              Wayne Jones (32) v Jerry Hendriks
                                                                                                              James Wade (3) v Peter Hudson
                                                                                                              Jamie Caven (29) v Rodriguez/Bowles
                                                                                                              Kevin Painter (15) v Welge/Chun Nam
                                                                                                              Colin Lloyd (23) v Darin Young
                                                                                                              Mark Webster (10) v Ian White
                                                                                                              Brendan Dolan (20) v Mark Jones
                                                                                                              Phil Taylor (1) v Michael Mansell
                                                                                                              Adrian Lewis (2) v Gino Vos
                                                                                                              Richie Burnett (25) v James Hubbard
                                                                                                              Terry Jenkins (9) v Steve Brown
                                                                                                              John Part (24) v Joe Cullen

Comment

Bracket.

Phil Taylor (1) v Michael Mansell
                                                                                                                Wayne Jones (32) v Jerry Hendriks
                                                                                                                Robert Thornton (17) v Magnus Caris
                                                                                                                Paul Nicholson (16) v Co Stompe
                                                                                                                Andy Hamilton (8) v James Richardson
                                                                                                                Richie Burnett (25) v James Hubbard
                                                                                                                Terry Jenkins (9) v Steve Brown
                                                                                                                John Part (24) v Joe Cullen

Simon Whitlock (5) v Muramatsu/Harrington
                                                                                                                Colin Osborne (28) v Ilagan/Lewis
                                                                                                                Dave Chisnall (12) v Shane Tichowitsch
                                                                                                                Andy Smith (21) v Gurney/Marijanovic
                                                                                                                Gary Anderson (4) v Komula/Haavisto
                                                                                                                Jamie Caven (29) v Rodriguez/Bowles
                                                                                                                Raymond van Barneveld (13) v Michael Smith
                                                                                                                Brendan Dolan (20) v Mark Jones

Adrian Lewis (2) v Gino Vos
                                                                                                                Denis Ovens (31) v Hopp/Pietersen
                                                                                                                Kevin Painter (15) v Welge/Chun Nam
                                                                                                                Ronnie Baxter (18) v Dennis Priestley
                                                                                                                Michael van Gerwen (7) v Lim/Latif Sapup
                                                                                                                Peter Wright (26) v Arron Monk
                                                                                                                Colin Lloyd (23) v Darin Young
                                                                                                                Mark Webster (10) v Ian White

Wes Newton (6) v Johnny Haines
                                                                                                                Kim Huybrechts (27) v Scott Rand
                                                                                                                Justin Pipe (11) v Andy Jenkins
                                                                                                                Mark Walsh (22) v Darren Webster
                                                                                                                James Wade (3) v Peter Hudson
                                                                                                                Steve Beaton (30) v Kyle Anderson
                                                                                                                Mervyn King (14) v Dean Winstanley
                                                                                                                Vincent Van Der Voort (19) v Stuart Kellet.

Comment

Nice touch by the PDC, the new world championship trophy is to be named the 'Sid Waddell Trophy'

Comment

loling at all the shite player to pull & king gets winstanley karma baby

Comment

BDO draw.
                                                                                                                      Looks quite a strong competition this year despite recently losing regulars Winstanley and Hankey to the PDC.

(Fairly warped that winning the bloody thing last year isn't enough to get Christian Kist into the top 16 in the rankings, leaving him unseeded.)

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                        BDO draw.
                                                                                                                        Looks quite a strong competition this year despite recently losing regulars Winstanley and Hankey to the PDC.

(Fairly warped that winning the bloody thing last year isn't enough to get Christian Kist into the top 16 in the rankings, leaving him unseeded.)
                                                                                                                        Local lad qualified for it this year, Jason Cullen. Not bad either could be dangerous

Comment

So it all kicks off tomorrow, just watching the review of 2011 on Sky, man there was some great matches that went all the way.

Who do we fancy lads, any valooo in the outrights? 1/4 betting? Anyone gonna pick some shocks from round 1?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X