No announcement yet.

Darts Betting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wes Newton and Andy Hamilton will give you a sweat at big prices (25/1 - 33/1)

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
      Wes Newton and Andy Hamilton will give you a sweat at big prices (25/1 - 33/1)
      Prices are not big enough

Comment

Think Lewis is a very fair price at 12s.

Showed he was coming back to form a little bit in the players championship vs Taylor.
        He will be practicing hard for this which seems to be the only tournament he cares about.

The 4th quarter is obviously the weakest with Wade being fav and him being awful at the moment. Pipe could be a decent bet there at 15/2 but you'll have to work for your money because hes slow as fuck.

2nd quarter looks the most competitive with Anderson, Whitlock, Barney and Chisnall all capable of winning it. Ive a feeling Anderson is going to have a big tournament.

Hamilton at 40s and Thornton at 50s are the two that are overpriced. Both are in cracking form at the moment. Admittedly both are in Taylors quarter but if he gets beaten the rest are poor.

Like the look of Lewis to have most 180s of anyone playing tomorrow at 9/4 as well. Thornton being the main competition there.
        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

This is the value bet. Most 180's in a session. IF the prelims count then Daryl Gurney is great value at 12/1.

He is a 180 machine. I fancy him to win his prelim and take a few legs off Andy Smith in the first round so obv the more legs he plays the more 180's he will hit etc etc 12/1 worth a bet.

I've been informed the prelims count in the session bet.

Comment

Hmm that's interesting

Assumed prelims wouldn't count, gives an obvious advantage to those players.

Was it PP themselves that say it counts?
            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

I am not 100%, will find out.

It was the first question I asked my mate who was going on about Guerny and he came back 2 days later saying prelims count. I will find out tomorrow for sure.

Comment

I backed Whitlock @ 14's, pity he's in the top half along with my unimaginative big punt on Taylor @ 9/4.

On Whitlock to win his quarter @ 9/4.

Also did quarter winners Taylor, Whitlock, Mvg, Newton @ 50's,
                Taylor, Whitlock, Lewis, Pipe @ 88's.

Can't see Anderson being up to much and will be taking him on.

Tonight, all over Nicholson to bt Stompe @ 1.48.

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                  Tonight, all over Nicholson to bt Stompe @ 1.48.
                  Really, thats the one I had down as a potential shock Nickolson has lost 5 of he's last 6 and is in dire form and Stompe beat Anderson 5-2 last week. Stompe @ + 1.5 for me.

Outhright I have gone with MVG, Chisnall and Pipe @ 9/2, 33/1 and 40/1 respectively.

Also the last two are 5/1 and 13/2 to win their quarters.

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                    Really, thats the one I had down as a potential shock Nickolson has lost 5 of he's last 6 and is in dire form and Stompe beat Anderson 5-2 last week. Stompe @ + 1.5 for me.

Outhright I have gone with MVG, Chisnall and Pipe @ 9/2, 33/1 and 40/1 respectively.

Also the last two are 5/1 and 13/2 to win their quarters.
                    Both of them have had poor seasons, but Stompe really seems to be struggling and is now ranked 40th and I really just can't see it.

Comment

Prelims count punt punt punt

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                        Worth a punt on Welge tonight @ 12's for the same reason?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                          Worth a punt on Welge tonight @ 12's for the same reason?
                          He'd be playing painter so doubt it.

Know nothing about him so havn't a clue.

Comment

Christmas begins now

Comment

Source? This sounds ludicrous

Comment

Went into shop, asked, he said yes.

Comment

Went into shop, asked, he said yes.
                                  1% chance you get paid out if you try to claim a winner from 180s scored in different matches

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                    1% chance you get paid out if you try to claim a winner from 180s scored in different matches
                                    I'd have liked to have it in writing, but i did see the same bet online this morn. It was stated as 'Who'll score the most 180s tonight'. There was also a 'Who will get the highest checkout tonight'

IMO, that doesn't matter if you play once, twice or 4 times. The odds MAY have been adjusted accordingly. I'd expect to get paid

Comment

Thornton v impressive there, even if Carius was shite.

2 150 checkouts not to be sniffed at

Comment

Thornton v impressive there, even if Carius was shite.

2 150 checkouts not to be sniffed at
                                        Played fantastic.

Keeps that up he will be tough for anyone to beat.

Comment

Prelim game is only an extra 4-7 legs so they probably just marked the price of those two contestants down a point.
                                          Otherwise they could only have quoted 7 runners as one of the other two would be a non-runner if that game didn't count.

Comment

Why oh why must I always include prelim games in my accum

Comment

Impulse loaded in Stompe. Well loaded for round one anyway

Comment

Sit down and watch the darts, if you love the darts.

Comment

Ah ffs thats me done so, why finkel why??

Comment

Only one thing for a situation like this.

Go in again

Comment

You have talent.

Comment

180s in a session.

Comment

hi
                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Yo

Comment

Decided to ask in Live Help about the 180's bet and he says it doesn't count because

''In the event of a match starting but not been completed then match bets will be void. In such circumstances all other markets will be void unless their result has already been unequivocally decided.

Where revised match betting is offered (between sessions), 1 frame/set of the following session must be completed for bets to stand.''

Am I right in saying that is a load of bollocks? The market offered is on individuals in a session.

Still like the bet though, just isn't as juicy as before.

Comment

Pretty sure this lad is trolling me.

Comment

After a long chat full of blah it is confirmed both matches count.

SPOILER
                                                                  Harry M Hi, my name is Harry M. How may I help you?

Harry M Hello Cillian.

Harry M How can I be of assistance?

You in your day 2 specials in the darts you offer a player to throw most 180s market

You Does this include prelim games

Harry M Are you referring to our money back specials Cillian?

You http://www.paddypower.com/bet/darts/...35&aff_id=5846

Harry M One moment please.

You cool

Harry M This is only offered for players that have been offered on the website Cillian.

You I know that, but two of the players can possibly play twice in the session. Will there 180's from both games count?

Harry M It only applies for the PDC World Campionship.

You both games are in the world championship

Harry M Each day is highlighted.

You Seriously? There is the Day 2 afternoon specials. Daryl Guerny plays in a match, if he wins he plays a second match later on in the afternoon session. I want to know if his 180's are combined from both matches in this day 2 session special or if only one match counts.

Harry M This only applies to the one match Cillian.

You Why is this not stated on the site? It is offered as a session special.Yesterday in a paddy power shop I was told it does count. This is ridiculous

Harry M Instore and online offers vary Cillian. I apologise for the inconvenience.

You Apology isn't good enough. I wasn't taking a in store offer I asked a Paddy Power employee about the online special, he confirmed that if the two matches are in a session then they count.

You On your website this is not stated

You you offer a session bet and nowhere does it say the two matches don't count

Harry M One moment please I apologise for the delay.

You ok

Harry M In the event of a match starting but not been completed then match bets will be void. In such circumstances all other markets will be void unless their result has already been unequivocally decided.

Where revised match betting is offered (between sessions), 1 frame/set of the following session must be completed for bets to stand.

You That clears up nothing. Your market is offered on individuals performing in a session.

Harry M Have you placed a bet relating to your issue yet Cillian.

You Yes I have

Harry M May I have the bet slip number please.

You Is this it?

You O/********/*******

Harry M The market applies to the day alone so if the next match is played on the second day it should count.

You Both matches are played today in the same session.

Harry M Then it should count, I apologise for the confusion.

You Ha, well I am glad we cleared that up. Is there anyway for you to confirm this?

Harry M I can confirm this for you Cillian.

You Thank you!

Harry M Can I assist with anything else?

You That'll do pig, that'll do.

Harry M Hahaha, have a great day Cillain.

Spelled my name wrong

Comment

WP!!

That'll do pig, that'll do.

Comment

I wouldn't trust that fucking muppet from the sound of him but surely it has to count.

They should have clear rules at the bottom of the page stating how the market works though.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                        I wouldn't trust that fucking muppet from the sound of him but surely it has to count.

They should have clear rules at the bottom of the page stating how the market works though.
                                                                        I would have thought the market is quite clear, 'Day 2 Afternoon Session Specials Saturday 15th December 2012, 12:15
                                                                        Player to throw most 180s'

There's no ambiguity here and no terms and conditions attached.

Comment

Exactly and after that chat with their rep I will consider it binding or will declare war with them.

Comment

Bet wont win anyway lads, too much effort been put into it now

PP have a powerplay of Jones/Burnett/Jenkins/Part @ 4/1 which I am taking along with the losing Gurney bet

Comment

Screw you Jones.

Comment

That 156 is a blessing in disguise

Comment

That 156 is a blessing in disguise
                                                                                  For the 180's? Taylor will be pleased also, easy enough route thru round 1 and 2 now for him

Comment

180's galore please Gurney

Comment

For the 180's? Taylor will be pleased also, easy enough route thru round 1 and 2 now for him
                                                                                      Yep.

If he can get two and win now then we just need Jenkins to not be on form. For a decent sweat.

Comment

After a long chat full of blah it is confirmed both matches count.
                                                                                        ......
                                                                                        Wow at the chat, its as if PaddyPower deliberately employs people with absolutely no interest whatsover in sports.

Comment

shitballs, thought we were off to a flier

Comment

See! Loves that T20

Comment

Bleugh

Comment

Ffs he should have 3 and the win

Comment

Christ, I don't like sweating like that this early in the day.

Comment

He'll be fired up now, sweat is on 3 180s might do it.

Comment

8/13 about burnett looks a nice price, hubbard is obv decent but burnett has to much experience and is back to something like his best recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
                                                                                                        8/13 about burnett looks a nice price, hubbard is obv decent but burnett has to much experience and is back to something like his best recently.
                                                                                                        yea just took 1.7 on BF.

Comment

away from tv lads. did he win, ya? any maximums?

Comment

Looking at some of tonights game.

Taylor/Mansell under 12.5 legs @ 8/11
                                                                                                            Chizzy/Tich under 5.5 180s @ 6/5
                                                                                                            Part/Cullen over 5.5 180s @ 5/6

btw, is there an equation or something that's used to work out which overs better odds or is it down to personal preference e.g

under 5.5 @ 6/5
                                                                                                            under 6.5 @ 10/11

Comment

away from tv lads. did he win, ya? any maximums?
                                                                                                              Won.

1 180.

shudda had 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                Looking at some of tonights game.

Taylor/Mansell under 12.5 legs @ 8/11
                                                                                                                Chizzy/Tich under 5.5 180s @ 6/5
                                                                                                                Part/Cullen over 5.5 180s @ 5/6

btw, is there an equation or something that's used to work out which overs better odds or is it down to personal preference e.g

under 5.5 @ 6/5
                                                                                                                under 6.5 @ 10/11
                                                                                                                Work out the odds of each and choose which ever gives you the greater value.

Comment

Hubbard's playing shite, it's fantastic.

Comment

I'd win this third set.

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                                                                                                                      Hubbard's playing shite, it's fantastic.

Comment

Burnett is gona get angry.

Comment

That was a massive hold for Burnett, what a shite match,

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X