This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
    You sound like the kid in the wheelchair from Malcolm in the Middle.
    Originally posted by greywolf View Post
    Sorry to young to remember that TV programme,
    Started getting excited at the thoughts of Jane Kaczmarek and went looking for pics but for some strange reason Jane isn't half as hot as Louis was
    She's no Helen Mirren
    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Oh might BBV...

Am looking for websites to book hotels/B&Bs in europe? Would be nice if I could focus on areas near to a postcode in any given city.

Alternatively I'm looking for somewhere decentish near the Orly (ya rly!) airport in Paris.
      May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Jesus, not shy on stakes tonight!

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
        Oh might BBV...

Am looking for websites to book hotels/B&Bs in europe? Would be nice if I could focus on areas near to a postcode in any given city.
        expedia.co.uk
        kayak.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
          Em not to mention the questionable tactics of our manager. Now some down here hate him, some love him. I fall somewhere in between, but he has certainly been caught out tactically on big occasions (AI Final 2008 and AI SF 2010 spring to mind immediately). That said, he has instilled the big heart, which was something we certainly didnt have in the mid 2000's.

Yep probably not up to it technically - even though we do have some superb individuals without a doubt. Something else to remember is that we are in the main a young team now, with a LOT coming through and more on the way (3 munster minor finals in a row now). I remember some of the more twisted fukks in South Kilkenny and Cork saying back in 2002 that Waterford would shortly be fukking off back to the hurling backwater from where we came. Well almost 10 years later there's no sign of that and we're consistently in the top 3 or 4 each year.

Fuck yis. Match mode a day early. I'm goin to watch the greatest game of all time from 2004
          Shower.

Comment

is Kill Everyone considered to be the best book on MTT's or what is?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
              kayak.co.uk
              Map view rocks. Found somewhere walking distance from where I wanted to be... and cheap too

Cheers.
              May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                Are you 5?

I watched Resident Evil Extinction today, then RE: Afterlife.
                Worse than transformers tbh, surely they can't continue this series?
                Extinction made $100mil profit and Afterlife made $230mil profit, id say they might chance another.
                Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Susan is borderline retarded.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                        Extinction made $100mil profit and Afterlife made $230mil profit, id say they might chance another.
                        Wow that is some profit, first one was excellent then they went a little ghey.
                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Always seem to be a week behind in The Apprentice, so just saw last weeks biscuit episode now.
                          2 of the greatest biscuit concepts ever from Tom and Melody. Tom and the 'emergency biscuit' which he couldn't quite come up with a name for but seemed to like 'Emergocracker'. And Melody with the wonderful 'Pop Squits'.
                          Yes, she wanted to call a confectionery product 'Pop Squits'.

Lord Sugar should have reversed the result of the task - one team got zero orders but at least cost their fictional company nothing more than a few days R&D. Jims team got a £1.6M order totally on the promise of a £20M advertising campaign and is the 'winner'. Like at least keep a semblance of reality to it Alan.

Its great entertainment but in many ways as brutal as XFactor - Lord CowellSugar picks out 2 potential winners early, protects them all the way, simultaneously picks out a few goons to protect as they are good entertainment until he can dispense with them in the semis after getting rid of the boring ones early.

tldr : Pop Squits.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                            She's not though; excellent business sense. She does sound dumb in fairness.
                            As Finkel has said many times, "even the blind squirrel can find a nut".

The task where she was to sell cosmetics (i.e her actual business) and made an absolute mess of it was very very very very very telling.

"Do French people like their children?"

The bit of ingenuity and balls to go for the bracelets tonight was excellent, but genuinely has been one of the only sparks in a slideshow of constant averageness.

Comment

Comment

I've been over to the old site for the last few hours again. FML, it just seems to randomly decide to send me there some times.
                                http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                  I've been over to the old site for the last few hours again. FML, it just seems to randomly decide to send me there some times.
                                  What's it like?

Edit: Just got an email from Loopz and he's stuck over there atm. Sounds bleak.
                                  Last edited by Caf; 07-07-11, 00:27.

Comment

Come on Hotspur what you doing tonight in the Copa?
                                    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                      is Kill Everyone considered to be the best book on MTT's or what is?
                                      ive read heaps of mtt books+ thats the stand out, after that get urself winning poker tornaments 1 hand at a time vol 1+2, dont think anything else comes close for modern day mtt strat

Comment

Love the new series of Luther. I've liked Idris Elba ever since The Wire but its hard to believe its the same person doing this role. Excellent actor.
                                        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                                          ive read heaps of mtt books+ thats the stand out, after that get urself winning poker tornaments 1 hand at a time vol 1+2, dont think anything else comes close for modern day mtt strat
                                          Would any kind soul's cousin have a copy of these they could lend me?
                                          Last edited by sligoboi; 07-07-11, 00:47.
                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                            Pft that's nothing, I just flushed out my dns and ended up here:

Comment

33/90 in the 50k gtd on ipoker ... 11.5k for first
                                              Would someone ask Ciaran Corbett to hit my run good button for the next couple hours?

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                Come on Hotspur what you doing tonight in the Copa?
                                                Forgot it was on tbh.

Agh, it's on now and it's Argentina. Fcuk you Eagle Eye. This is going to cost me sleep and money.

Comment

Is this the tourney scotty Nguyen took down 2/3 years ago while steaming drunk?
                                                  Chip Reese trophy?

I can remember hands for the final table being in stud 8 etc.

also, isn't it 10 game mixed?
                                                  You may be right on the number of games and yep, they have on occasion left the final table the same as the rest of the tournament but they've also had it strictly no limit also and sadly that seems to be the case this year
                                                  "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                    Would any kind soul's cousin have a copy of these they could lend me?
                                                    i gotta real life paper + ink copy round the corner, if u wanna borrow

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                                                      i gotta real life paper + ink copy round the corner, if u wanna borrow
                                                      Paper and ink? I don't understand

Yeah cert, that'd be brilliant. I'll give you a shout one of the days and see if you're in the house. Cheers man, you're too generous.
                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

On for the 1st goal being after the 38th minute at evens. What are you on EE?

edit: And now Colombia h/t Argie f/t @ 25s for a larf. Argie central defence is bad.
                                                        Last edited by hotspur; 07-07-11, 01:06.

Comment

Has the 50k player's championship switched to Hold Em for the final table as per some other years? Load of shite.

Phil Hellmuth is the greatest player ever.
                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

greenrizla (dereck murray) on ft of the 45k guart on stars.

he 4/6. 10k for the win.

Comment

Argies are a shambles!
                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Stupid football rule there. Colombia player rounds the keeper and about to slot it in, an Argie defender leaps into him for the foul, ball roles to Falco, ref plays advantage, and Falco puts it into the side of the net (knocking a couple of million off his transfer value). So now the defender can't be sent off.

I would say that a peno and a sending off is a better advantage than a clear goal scoring opportunity and no red card.

Comment

One time Messi doesn't come out for the 2nd half
                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                    One time Messi doesn't come out for the 2nd half
                                                                    You took that lay yeah? Just took Colombia to win @7s. They sure do like a shot those forward players of theirs. Just had a nibble on Falco 1st scorer @ 11s. Great game.

Comment

Argie bench is ridiculous. Half of madrid in there.

Does Zapata ever start for the cokeheads?
                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                        On for the 1st goal being after the 38th minute at evens. What are you on EE?

edit: And now Colombia h/t Argie f/t @ 25s for a larf. Argie central defence is bad.
                                                                        Sorry man never got back to you. I did a post earlier where I said I was laying the Argies and see how it goes. After writing that it popped into my head that under 2.5 goals was a good bet so I done both of them.

I'm looking for advice now. Layed off my pretty large bet on the under 2.5 for a loss of 1/5 of the profits. I'm a bit of a nit like that but also because the game has been very open. So I have a situation where I have a one-sided profit but no loss on that bet.

Haven't done anything with the lay bet yet on the match betting. Thinking of leaving if for ten minutes and then changing sides. Colombia have had their chances but it can't be long before Pastore gets an opportunity and I think the whole game changes if and when he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                                          Has the 50k player's championship switched to Hold Em for the final table as per some other years? Load of shite.

Phil Hellmuth is the greatest player ever.
                                                                          His twitter feed is loltastic, Talking bout his 12th bracelet for the past month!
                                                                          very good for important hands he plays during the tournament.
                                                                          Great player. Absolute machine for the amount of players he outlasts.
                                                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

You took that lay yeah? Just took Colombia to win @7s. They sure do like a shot those forward players of theirs. Just had a nibble on Falco 1st scorer @ 11s. Great game.
                                                                            Yeah laid him at 1.9 anytime scorer. Ridic short considering he hasn't scored in a competitive game for them since march 09.
                                                                            Last edited by The Situation; 07-07-11, 01:50.
                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Getting 2/1 Argies if I change sides now, tempting.

Comment

I like your Argie lay EE.

Sweet managed to win a super turbo HU before the restart.

Comment

I like your Argie lay EE.

Sweet managed to win a super turbo HU before the restart.
                                                                                  Delighted to hear you had a win at the pokers.

The minute I seen you liked it I went and switched sides.

SPOILER
                                                                                  Only Joking I switched sides before I seen your post.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOur8...36239875CCB53A

Comment

The Copa is worse than the Carling Cup so far

Comment

Watching the Tour today, jeez its a whole lot of boring for 95% of the 'race'.
                                                                                        Sprint finish and the lovely ladies on the podium are worth it alright!
                                                                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                          The Copa is worse than the Carling Cup so far
                                                                                          I say that and its all action now, great break from Col

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                            I'm hearing that TV3 are making a Tallaght shore.

Have planned to leave the country at the end of the year but might have to reconsider shit now, we're missing the shore part though.
                                                                                            For realsiles? May get into contact.
                                                                                            Are you 5?

I watched Resident Evil Extinction today, then RE: Afterlife.
                                                                                            Worse than transformers tbh, surely they can't continue this series?
                                                                                            You might be a muppet.
                                                                                            Argie bench is ridiculous. Half of madrid in there.

Does Zapata ever start for the cokeheads?
                                                                                            Yeah, confirmed.

You're a muppet.

Comment

Is it possible that there is a worse coach in Argentina than Maradona? Its starting to look like it to me.

Comment

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

I admire the 'just throw on all the attacking talent we have and hope they hit it off out there' approach to tactics in this second half, though I can't help but feel it's far from optimal...
                                                                                                  "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                                                    Is it possible that there is a worse coach in Argentina than Maradona? Its starting to look like it to me.
                                                                                                    How can he put on Gago when he's only played 4 games for madrid this season?
                                                                                                    Has Di Maria even played a minute of copa football yet?
                                                                                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Me?

Comment

How can he put on Gago when he's only played 4 games for madrid this season?
                                                                                                        Has Di Maria even played a minute of copa football yet?
                                                                                                        Di Maria played the first game.
                                                                                                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Ugh, why did I change sides?! Sick. Made a profit overall but I should never have changed unless he brought on Pastore.

Comment

Argentina will beat Costa Rica and advance despite the ridiculous amount of pressure they will be under going into it.

Might be a decent bet at -2 actually, as I could see them hitting it off once they get their first goal of this competition.
                                                                                                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

7 games, 5 draws. 3 shutouts. exciting times.
                                                                                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                                Argentina will beat Costa Rica and advance despite the ridiculous amount of pressure they will be under going into it.

Might be a decent bet at -2 actually, as I could see them hitting it off once they get their first goal of this competition.
                                                                                                                That is not a good bet.

Comment

I enjoyed that game despite it moving me to a new lifetime record of consecutive losing bets. It's now 12 losers on the trot for me in the Copa or 13 if Cavani doesn't finish top scorer.

DiMaria came on as a sub in the 1st game. The Argie manager hasn't a clue imo. I'm firmly of the belief that anyone who doesn't play DiMaria is a dumbass.

For those looking to cash in on my streak and oppose me, I'll be going for the under 1.5 goal market in the Boliva Costa Rica game tomorrow. So liquidate your assets, get onto an index betting site, and buy goals cause it's going to rain them

Comment

I wholeheartedly apologise for reminding you that the game was on Hotspur.

Comment

Hellmuth

Blinds: 30,000-60,000 with a 15,000 ante

Players Remaining: 4 out of 128

Average Chip Count: 4,800,000

Chip Counts:

1. Phil Hellmuth – 6,110,000
                                                                                                                      2. Minh Ly – 5,690,000
                                                                                                                      3. Brian Rast – 5,340,000
                                                                                                                      4. Owais Ahmed – 2,060,000

tweet: 4 left at break, I just folded Ad-7d in Ah-Qd-7h, too bad! Matt Glantz: Jh-10h, Ming: As-Kh, I woulda busted Matt. I have $6.1 Million
                                                                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Blinds: 30,000-60,000 with a 15,000 ante

Players Remaining: 4 out of 128

Average Chip Count: 4,800,000

Chip Counts:

1. Phil Hellmuth – 6,110,000
                                                                                                                        2. Minh Ly – 5,690,000
                                                                                                                        3. Brian Rast – 5,340,000
                                                                                                                        4. Owais Ahmed – 2,060,000

tweet: 4 left at break, I just folded Ad-7d in Ah-Qd-7h, too bad! Matt Glantz: Jh-10h, Ming: As-Kh, I woulda busted Matt. I have $6.1 Million

Watching it on the stream, cant understand how he folded, i know Ly was behind him but Ly only flatted the first bet.

Comment

Keep the poker out of BBV, good lads.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X