Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Wolfpack thing is really getting on my fucking nerves.
    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Happy freedom day. This building is gas looking today. 20 foot tall statue of liberty draped in old red white and blue. Loads of bunting and giant flags in the canteen too
      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
        This Wolfpack thing is really getting on my fucking nerves.
        They rejected you as well?

Comment

freedom freedom freedom oi!
          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Not sure if all you guys have a google+ invite sorted that posted earlier. If anyone needs one, quote this and allude to your gee mail a/c and I'll add you.

Comment

Have the WORST sore throat of ever ever had, literally nearly pass out everytime I try and swallow. Ended up in A and E last night as temperature spiked and I broke out in a rash, running the old tests for glandular fever,in the clear allededly. Have eaten one portion of Weetabix, three yogurts, one banana, one portion of pasta and a failed stab at 6 chicken nuggests (one of my more optimistic moments,got through 2 then jumped in a cold shower)in the last 4 days.
              Looking forward to spending another day shivering and sweating under the covers, cant even muster the strength to intefer with myself.

Pleasant imo.

Comment

What is google +?

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                  Not sure if all you guys have a google+ invite sorted that posted earlier. If anyone needs one, quote this and allude to your gee mail a/c and I'll add you.
                  How do you invite people?

I thought you just needed to add them to a circle but that doesn't seem to work...

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                    How do you invite people?

I thought you just needed to add them to a circle but that doesn't seem to work...
                    Go to the main home page, click on the circles button (top centre of screen left of the search box). Then click find and add people - add new person should be on the left of the screen.

To be honest they made a balls of this.. Should simply have a quick invite button on the home page to start with.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                      Have you not seen Keane
                      fu, I'm unreal when I've got my makeup on.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                        What is google +?
                        It's google's facebook attempt pretty much.

Comment

Wasnt around last night for the culmination of the Coppers Gold Card voting.

Just doesnt sit right that Keane didnt get a ticket after 300+ votes and such effort from everyone here.

Going to make a few phone calls and get my "negotiating" voice on me. One time BBV
                          GAA News Website

Comment

my name here followed by a 1 @ gmail.com

I got an invite off Hitch yesterday, but when I click the link it doesn't have any options to register or anything.

Bit weird tbh!

Comment

I'll take one please.

Ciaran.Corbett.81(@)gmail.com

TyTy

Comment

Any of you guys get an email from me yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                  Wasnt around last night for the culmination of the Coppers Gold Card voting.

Just doesnt sit right that Keane didnt get a ticket after 300+ votes and such effort from everyone here.

Going to make a few phone calls and get my "negotiating" voice on me. One time BBV
                                  gogogo!

Comment

Yes please

Comment

Official Video for "Born in the U.S.A." by Bruce Springsteen Listen to Bruce Springsteen: https://BruceSpringsteen.lnk.to/listenYD Pre-Order the Legendary 19...
                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                        I'll take one please.

xxxxx (@)gmail.com

TyTy
                                        Added there now, you currently have acquaintance status
                                        Last edited by coillcam; 04-07-11, 10:05.

Comment

do they accept moneybookers?

Comment

inv pls as well

conor dot mccooey at gmail dot com
                                            Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                            https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

stick one in for me also,

jlarrigan at gmail dot com

Comment

At least Keane has the consolation ride from Aoibheann to look forward too, though he may be more excited about catching up with Owen.
                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                  At least Keane has the consolation ride from Aoibheann to look forward too, though he may be more excited about catching up with Owen.
                                                  It's all love imo.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                    I don't know about the logistics of it but I have donated to Down Syndrome Ireland for years through mycharity.ie, but I suppose that's a special relationship function they have with that site. Anyway sure you're a citizen of the world now.

Really inappropriate pedo name for a children's charity
                                                    In Dunmore East yesterday there were three huge car parks charging €5 each , the one on the SW end of the town was donating all the money to DSI which was pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                      I went to play in the Super event of Poker in the City North today - was only a €100 BI and got 27 runners. Have to say was a really fun game. Probably played the best I have since I took up poker. Completely destroyed the field ( I mean ripped it to shreds it wasnt even funny).

Got to the final 6 with 90k or 30bb - or clear chip leader ( was chip leader from about 20 out) anyway within one orbit I called a shorties push with KQs and didnt get there v A4. Then ran 99 into TT and 99 into JJ to finish the bubble boy.

Just to the player who was trying to needle me when I got knocked out (Im not going to name them because I think they post here) all I'll say is that if you want to vent your frustration at getting owned for 4 hours then it pretty unclassy to say something to me when Iv been knocked out - you should keep your mouth shut if you cant let your cards do the talking
                                                      Surprised you pussied out from naming and what was said, go on. Did the people of the final table not get some ticket seemed a bit weird from what I heard.
                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

do they accept moneybookers?
                                                        Nope afaik, laser should work though. If you want me to order it for you and ship funds on moneybookers let me know.

Comment

"We're delighted to be able to announce, that with many thanks from our friends in Copper Face Jacks we are in fact going to give out THREE Gold Cards. With such effort being put in by Aoibheann Owen and David it seems unfair for this to not get rewarded. Congratulations all three and thank you everyone for partaking in this competition!"

GAA News Website

Comment

"We're delighted to be able to announce, that with many thanks from our friends in Copper Face Jacks we are in fact going to give out THREE Gold Cards. With such effort being put in by Aoibheann Owen and David it seems unfair for this to not get rewarded. Congratulations all three and thank you everyone for partaking in this competition!"

Like. A. Boss.

Comment

Shoulda slowrolled him a bit imo.

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                                inv pls as well

xxxx at gmail dot com
                                                                done

Comment

You are one smooth talker.
                                                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

you should have gotten him to take a picture of himself outside Coppers with a sign pleading for a gold card.

Well done though, fair play.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                      Any of you guys get an email from me yet?
                                                                      nope
                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                        stick one in for me also,

xxxxx at gmail dot com
                                                                        done

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

done
                                                                            xxxxxxxxxxatgmaildotcom please
                                                                            Last edited by DeadParrot; 04-07-11, 10:14.

Comment

Nope afaik, laser should work though. If you want me to order it for you and ship funds on moneybookers let me know.
                                                                              ah thats grand I have Laser so I'll use that

fair play your a good business man

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                              Surprised you pussied out from naming and what was said, go on. Did the people of the final table not get some ticket seemed a bit weird from what I heard.
                                                                              eh no I think it was all cash prizes but I only hung around for a few mins so I dunno. As for the other thing I wont name the person as that would be equally unclassy but they were just saying some pretty rude things all day - its one thing to try and tilt your opponents but getting personal because I value own you with 3rd pair or 4bet the 97s and get you to fold JJ just isnt on - it was bad enough I had to listen to them spew shite about "range merging" - whatever the fcuk that is

Comment

PM sent.
                                                                                Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                nope
                                                                                I got an email from Hitch last night, and I can follow it to see his Google+ profile and post, but it doesn't seem to let me create an account...

Comment

Where does one order a kindle from?
                                                                                  Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                    Amazon.

Comment

Comment

ah thats grand I have Laser so I'll use that

fair play your a good business man

eh no I think it was all cash prizes but I only hung around for a few mins so I dunno. As for the other thing I wont name the person as that would be equally unclassy but they were just saying some pretty rude things all day - its one thing to try and tilt your opponents but getting personal because I value own you with 3rd pair or 4bet the 97s and get you to fold JJ just isnt on - it was bad enough I had to listen to them spew shite about "range merging" - whatever the fcuk that is
                                                                                        Stop being a ghey and just say already
                                                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                          xxxxxx @ gmaildotcom please
                                                                                          Done and cheers as that link just saved me a few bob. Didn't get to process payment on play.com as I was busy doing invites for IPBers on google+.

Comment

I assume the new thread title is Lloyd's handywork?

Well done Keane & nice work Semibluff.

Comment

@Keane - fyi just noticed when I clicked on your fb page that your photos/info are visible to the public.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                Stop being a ghey and just say already
                                                                                                Was the phrase "big deal on the internet" mentioned?

Also +1 on not knowing what "range merge" means.

Comment

Any chance I could get an invite to that google+ thing ... Set up a gmail this morning ... Lukehassett8@ gmail.com

Comment

@Keane - fyi just noticed when I clicked on your fb page that your photos/info are visible to the public.
                                                                                                    I should probably change that.

On the other hand if I'm ok with my mom seeing my FB page everyone else is probably grand as well

Comment

Originally posted by Insanodude View Post
                                                                                                      Any chance I could get an invite to that google+ thing ... Set up a gmail this morning ... Lukehassett8@ gmail.com
                                                                                                      Tried adding you there, I'm not sure if any of these are working yet though...

Comment

AFAIK the thing to do is to get the latest one from amazon US

thats the one that is 3g only BUT allows you to get free internet any where in the world.

Comment

Tell me the thread title doesnt refer to the U.S.? If so,it should read 'Oil hail'.Greatest country my hole.
                                                                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Its groundhog day!

Comment

Can see a difference in loading pages already. One Time.

Comment

Stolen from boards:

The amazing Cassini spacecraft, which has been orbiting Saturn since 2004 has found strong evidence that one of Saturn's moons, Enceladus, has a subsurface liquid saltwater ocean. Link here and here for the story.

Cassini previously captured images of plumes eminating from icy geysers at Enceladus' south pole:

But now it has directly sampled the plumes and the icy particles are full of salt, giving compelling evidence for a subsurface liquid water ocean.

Here is Enceladus scaled to size against Ireland and Britain.

Comment

Am I losing it or did some posts dissapear from the gambling forum?

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                                                                                                    Try calibre to convert to ebook friendly format.

Also there is a good chance the new nook from barnes and noble (I don't mean the color) will read PDFs.
                                                                                                                    It was always very hit and miss converting pdfs with that.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                                                      Seems like we lost the last hours of posts

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                                                        Looks like we have been pushed back in time, world coming to an end

Comment

yeah Dom was warning about that
                                                                                                                          the alternative was taking the site offline for a few hours.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X