Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id be with Andy here this hand is not going to make you rich. Just check see how it pans out.

Il throw out a live hand since im playing a bit and we dont see much in here.

10 handed
    Villian 1 ($180) raises to $12 utg +1, im seated next to him and call with 10 10, Villian 2($95) in late mp makes it $50.

Villian 1 folds, what should i do?

Villian 2 is bad on flops of that i am sure he is a fish but not an overly aggro fish and i cant recall him 3 betting a hand at any point in 40 mins.

Easy fold ya?
    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Shove

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
        Id be with Andy here this hand is not going to make you rich. Just check see how it pans out.

Il throw out a live hand since im playing a bit and we dont see much in here.

10 handed
        Villian 1 ($180) raises to $12 utg +1, im seated next to him and call with 10 10, Villian 2($95) in late mp makes it $50.

Villian 1 folds, what should i do?

Villian 2 is bad on flops of that i am sure he is a fish but not an overly aggro fish and i cant recall him 3 betting a hand at any point in 40 mins.

Easy fold ya?
        easy fold for me.

Also if he only has 40 quid behind it doesnt mater how bad he is on flops - unless hes lolbad and will fold unless he flops the nuts

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
          Shove
          Not so sure Emmet live players are weird they dont like 3 betting AK AQ type hands of course some will. I think its marginal and i leaned towards folding will be interested to hear others.

By the way that sweat session we done the other night was great really put me thinking about a lot poker wise.

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
          easy fold for me.

Also if he only has 40 quid behind it doesnt mater how bad he is on flops - unless hes lolbad and will fold unless he flops the nuts
          Ya i just added his fish like tendencies to add a bit of info about the guy. I understand its irrelevant how he plays flops in this hand but from his previous flop play i have him tagged as a fish.
          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Ya i just added his fish like tendencies to add a bit of info about the guy. I understand its irrelevant how he plays flops in this hand but from his previous flop play i have him tagged as a fish.
            Pretty safe to say you're behind against a fish on a live table. Obviously he can turn up with some random squeezes but most of the time this is KK+.
            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Yeah I'd defo fold there.
              Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Someone bump this post if I talk about 10 tabling and running bad please. Guess the exact poin in this graph I moved from 10 to 6 tables.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

Simple enough one I'd imagine but I just started playing again recently and I'm a bit lost here.

Villain is 28/18 over a hundred odd hands, he likes overlimping otb/sb but no postflop reads.

Stack sizes are awkward and I dunno if we can get value from 89 and 55 from shoving (I'd imagine he'd raise 88, 99 pre)

Seat 3: rechstar ($13.67 in chips)
                  Seat 6: mariann00 ($9.65 in chips)
                  Seat 7: neofishhhh ($14.05 in chips)
                  Seat 9: Hero ($12.35 in chips)
                  Seat 10: Tijuan3 ($10.58 in chips)

ANTES/BLINDS
                  Hero posts small blind ($0.05), Tijuan3 posts big blind ($0.10),

PRE-FLOP
                  rechstar calls $0.10, mariann00 calls $0.10, neofishhhh calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.60, Tijuan3 folds, rechstar folds, mariann00 folds, neofishhhh calls $0.60.

FLOP [board cards: 9D,8H,5D ]
                  Hero bets $1, neofishhhh raises to $2.75, Hero calls $2.75.

TURN [board cards: 9D,8H,5D,KD ]
                  Hero? (~$9 left into 7?)

Comment

I presume you have AQdd?

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                      I presume you have AQdd?
                      Jesus, sorry was using the betfair HH thing, didn't realise it didn't include my holecards.

I have KK

Comment

I'd probably just get them in on the flop there. Not feeling great about it, though. They don't stack off with draws much at 5c/10c IME.
                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Have Full Tilt stopped running 180 man SNG's? I can't find them in the lobby anymore but played some a few months ago?

Comment

Originally posted by BlindLimper View Post
                            Have Full Tilt stopped running 180 man SNG's? I can't find them in the lobby anymore but played some a few months ago?
                            It's possible they replaced them with the on-demand tournaments.
                            May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                              It's possible they replaced them with the on-demand tournaments.
                              Yeah they did. So now the game starts when there's 45 players and you get an hour of late reg. They usually get 200-250 by the end. Much better system now. Less waiting around = more games starting per hour and more fish.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                Yeah they did. So now the game starts when there's 45 players and you get an hour of late reg. They usually get 200-250 by the end. Much better system now. Less waiting around = more games starting per hour and more fish.
                                Are there really more games though? I find the on-demands incredibly slow to fill.
                                May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                  Are there really more games though? I find the on-demands incredibly slow to fill.
                                  They start when there's 45 players vs starting when there's 180. Seems fairly intuitive to me that they would start more often. Also there's nothing wrong with late regging for one that's already started. The blinds don't go up much in the addon period. If you log on to FT during prime time (~2am our time) you'll find 3-4 of them either regging or in the late reg period. I've played a fair few of the $11 and $26 ones and the $11 ones start extremely fast. The $26 ones take a long time to start, but once they get going they usually hit ~200 players.
                                  Last edited by AndyFatBastard; 07-02-11, 18:46.

Comment

Is this shove ok i personally dont mind it but would like some reaction negative/positive. I guess its marginal at best. No real history !

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 100/200 Blinds (9 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP2 (t1460)
                                    MP3 (t4075)
                                    CO (t1566)
                                    Button (t2402)
                                    SB (t3410)
                                    Hero (BB) (t2130)
                                    UTG (t3120)
                                    UTG+1 (t420)
                                    MP1 (t3095)

Hero's M: 7.10

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q, 8
                                    7 folds, SB bets t300, Hero raises t1930 (All-In), SB calls t1730

Flop: (t4260) 2, 4, 2 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t4260) Q (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t4260) A (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t4260

Results:
                                    SB had A, 10 (two pair, Aces and twos).
                                    Hero had Q, 8 (two pair, Queens and twos).
                                    Outcome: SB won t4260
                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Is this shove ok i personally dont mind it but would like some reaction negative/positive. I guess its marginal at best. No real history !

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 100/200 Blinds (9 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP2 (t1460)
                                      MP3 (t4075)
                                      CO (t1566)
                                      Button (t2402)
                                      SB (t3410)
                                      Hero (BB) (t2130)
                                      UTG (t3120)
                                      UTG+1 (t420)
                                      MP1 (t3095)

Hero's M: 7.10

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q, 8
                                      7 folds, SB bets t300, Hero raises t1930 (All-In), SB calls t1730

Flop: (t4260) 2, 4, 2 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t4260) Q (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t4260) A (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t4260

Results:
                                      SB had A, 10 (two pair, Aces and twos).
                                      Hero had Q, 8 (two pair, Queens and twos).
                                      Outcome: SB won t4260

I don't think it's the worst. What about a call, then on the flop all in. ( that is if the flop looks like this)

Comment

Never calling, sometimes shoving, sometimes folding.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                          I don't think it's the worst. What about a call, then on the flop all in. ( that is if the flop looks like this)
                                          Dont like it that much at all its pre or never for me maybe a call a little deeper is not so bad. Again i could be so flawed thats why im throwing it out.
                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Never calling, sometimes shoving, sometimes folding.
                                            Thats my line really i think i leave it go if we both have 3k. But i really liked it as a spot to shove.
                                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Mostly a shove unless Iv seen something from the SB that would give me a reason not to

Comment

If I've ever seen him bet/fold a stack at this bb size, its a shove. If I've seen him minbet steal a few times, its a shove. If he's someone who never open/folds then its a fold for me.

Comment

If I've ever seen him bet/fold a stack at this bb size, its a shove. If I've seen him minbet steal a few times, its a shove. If he's someone who never open/folds then its a fold for me.
                                                  pretty much this

Comment

Dont like it that much at all its pre or never for me maybe a call a little deeper is not so bad. Again i could be so flawed thats why im throwing it out.
                                                    Yeah. Looking at it a second time that could only work with a deeper stack.

Comment

Never make a withdrawal on Stars
                                                      They really dont like u after it....

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 109 Tournament, 100/200 Blinds 25 Ante (8 handed) - Poker Hand Converter from PokerConverter.com

saw flop | saw showdown

SB (t2870)
                                                      BB (t2325)
                                                      UTG (t1550)
                                                      UTG+1 (t1420)
                                                      MP1 (t3045)
                                                      MP2 (t4565)
                                                      CO (t7185)
                                                      Hero (Button) (t1360)

Hero's M: 2.72

Preflop: Hero is Button with 4, 4
                                                      UTG bets t400, 4 folds, Hero raises to t1335 (All-In), 2 folds, UTG calls t935

Flop: (t3170) 2, 2, J (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t3170) 6 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t3170) 10 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t3170
                                                      Main pot: t3170 between UTG and Hero, won by UTG

Results:
                                                      Hero had 4, 4 (two pair, fours and twos).
                                                      UTG had Q, 10 (two pair, tens and twos).
                                                      Outcome: UTG won t3170

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 25 Tournament, 300/600 Blinds 120 Ante (9 handed) - Poker Hand Converter from PokerConverter.com

saw flop | saw showdown

MP3 (t6190)
                                                      CO (t5335)
                                                      Button (t17850)
                                                      SB (t8540)
                                                      BB (t4100)
                                                      UTG (t5300)
                                                      UTG+1 (t21024)
                                                      MP1 (t10830)
                                                      Hero (MP2) (t10164)

Hero's M: 5.13

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with J, J
                                                      2 folds, MP1 bets t1800, Hero raises to t10044 (All-In), 2 folds, Button raises to t17730 (All-In), 3 folds

Flop: (t23868) 6, 2, 8 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: (t23868) 5 (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t23868) A (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t23868
                                                      Main pot: t23868 between Button and Hero, won by Button

Results:
                                                      Button had A, K (one pair, Aces).
                                                      Hero had J, J (one pair, Jacks).
                                                      Outcome: Button won t23868

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 22 Tournament, 400/800 Blinds 100 Ante (6 handed) - Poker Hand Converter from PokerConverter.com

saw flop | saw showdown

UTG (t9466)
                                                      MP (t23456)
                                                      CO (t20569)
                                                      Hero (Button) (t15599)
                                                      SB (t26998)
                                                      BB (t24297)

Hero's M: 8.67

Preflop: Hero is Button with 8, 8
                                                      3 folds, Hero bets t2400, 1 fold, BB raises to t24197 (All-In), Hero calls t13099 (All-In)

Flop: (t31998) 5, 10, 10 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: (t31998) J (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t31998) K (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t31998
                                                      Main pot: t31998 between Hero and BB, won by BB

Results:
                                                      Hero had 8, 8 (two pair, tens and eights).
                                                      BB had 5, 5 (full house, fives over tens).
                                                      Outcome: BB won t31998

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 11 Tournament, 15/30 Blinds (5 handed) - Poker Hand Converter from PokerConverter.com

saw flop | saw showdown

SB (t1985)
                                                      BB (t1580)
                                                      UTG (t2805)
                                                      MP (t2000)
                                                      Hero (Button) (t2000)

Hero's M: 44.44

Preflop: Hero is Button with 9, 9
                                                      2 folds, Hero bets t90, 1 fold, BB raises to t1580 (All-In), Hero calls t1490

Flop: (t3175) 10, 4, 8 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t3175) K (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t3175) A (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t3175
                                                      Main pot: t3175 between BB and Hero, won by BB

Results:
                                                      Hero had 9, 9 (one pair, nines).
                                                      BB had A, 10 (two pair, Aces and tens).
                                                      Outcome: BB won t3175

Comment

Boohoo I lost a few flips.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                          Boohoo I lost a few flips.
                                                          I want tea & sympathy

Comment

FWIW I never call the 99 hand
                                                            and hate the open size in the 88

Comment

I know - uber tilt at that stage, they all happened within 5 mins.

Comment

the magic pokerstars river strikes ah few more times ul dude

Comment

and hate the open size in the 88
                                                                  Ya Emmets spot on i hate calling with 99 here.

The 88 hand is iffy aswell as emmet said open size is bad and i consider folding it sometimes tbh 20bbs deep we can find better spots.
                                                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

a few 50/50s lost and an overpair cracked!?!? lolerskates get ready ready for a world of pain somewhere in the near future. also if guy is shoving A10o then the 99 is probably a call no? sry sit and go, ignore me, don't know what's happening in those horrible things.

Comment

Missclick pre

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, Tournament, 25/50 Blinds (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

Hero (MP1) (t3510)
                                                                      MP2 (t2935)
                                                                      MP3 (t2170)
                                                                      CO (t1965)
                                                                      Button (t4595)
                                                                      SB (t3415)
                                                                      BB (t4525)
                                                                      UTG (t2325)
                                                                      UTG+1 (t3350)

Hero's M: 46.80

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with 10, K
                                                                      1 fold, UTG+1 calls t50, Hero bets t1754, 6 folds, UTG+1 raises to t3350 (All-In),

Hero????

Ye so in an attempt to make it 175 pf, I made it 1754. I think I know the answer to this but thought I'd ask about anyway, fold or call after utg shoves? It's a $5.5 game with 15min levels fwiw.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                        PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, Tournament, 25/50 Blinds (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

Hero (MP1) (t3510)
                                                                        MP2 (t2935)
                                                                        MP3 (t2170)
                                                                        CO (t1965)
                                                                        Button (t4595)
                                                                        SB (t3415)
                                                                        BB (t4525)
                                                                        UTG (t2325)
                                                                        UTG+1 (t3350)

Hero's M: 46.80

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with 10, K
                                                                        1 fold, UTG+1 calls t50, Hero bets t1754, 6 folds, UTG+1 raises to t3350 (All-In),

Hero????

Ye so in an attempt to make it 175 pf, I made it 1754. I think I know the answer to this but thought I'd ask about anyway, fold or call after utg shoves? It's a $5.5 game with 15min levels fwiw.
                                                                        Lol funny spot. I call now.
                                                                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Snap it off. It's sooooooooted.
                                                                          It's all an illusion

Comment

Just checking, Is this always a shove?

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 4.4 Tournament, 7000/14000 Blinds 1750 Ante (9 handed) - Poker Hand Converter from PokerConverter.com

saw flop | saw showdown

UTG+1 (t103713)
                                                                            MP1 (t209272)
                                                                            MP2 (t176574)
                                                                            MP3 (t198096)
                                                                            CO (t199738)
                                                                            Button (t123844)
                                                                            Hero (SB) (t96983)
                                                                            BB (t329480)
                                                                            UTG (t34419)

Hero's M: 2.64

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, 8
                                                                            7 folds, Hero bets t95233 (All-In), BB calls t81233

Flop: (t206216) A, A, 3 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t206216) 4 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t206216) K (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t206216
                                                                            Main pot: t206216 between Hero and BB, won by BB

Results:
                                                                            Hero had K, 8 (two pair, Aces and Kings).
                                                                            BB had 8, A (three of a kind, Aces).
                                                                            Outcome: BB won t206216

Comment

id be shoving a lot less than K8 sooooooted

Comment

Snap shove for me, just wondering if anyone would do anything different.
                                                                                Wouldn't think so but u never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                  id be shoving a lot less than K8 sooooooted
                                                                                  Absolutely
                                                                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Snap it off with the KTs. You can't fold anything here really, and particularly not KTs.

The K8s is almost the nuts there Dice. You should be shoving in the region of 75-80% there.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                      Just checking, Is this always a shove?
                                                                                      I'd be shoving atc there.

Comment

Thoughts?

Poker Stars, $3 + $0.40 NL Hold'em Tournament, 15/30 Blinds, 9 Players
                                                                                        LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

UTG+1: 1,680
                                                                                        UTG+2: 1,680
                                                                                        MP1: 1,505
                                                                                        MP2: 1,490
                                                                                        Hero (CO): 1,450
                                                                                        BTN: 1,465
                                                                                        SB: 1,470
                                                                                        BB: 1,260
                                                                                        UTG: 1,500

Pre-Flop: (45) Q Q dealt to Hero (CO)
                                                                                        UTG folds, UTG+1 calls 30, 3 folds, Hero raises to 75, BTN calls 75, 2 folds, UTG+1 calls 45

Flop: (270) 4 9 J (3 Players)
                                                                                        UTG+1 checks, Hero bets 218, BTN calls 218, UTG+1 folds

Turn: (706) K (2 Players)
                                                                                        Hero checks, BTN bets 480, Hero raises to 1,157 and is All-In, BTN calls 677

River: (3,020) 2 (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Comment

Thoughts?

UTG folds, UTG+1 calls 30, 3 folds, Hero raises to 75, BTN calls 75, 2 folds, UTG+1 calls 45

Raise more preflop.
                                                                                          Flop is fine.
                                                                                          I would not be checking that turn in order to get it all in.
                                                                                          Very hard to say what opponent may be doing with no other info.

Comment

Thoughts?

Hate the hand its annoying horrible turn.

Preflop is horrible as far as im concerned just raise 3/3.5bbs at this stage never less than 3 with maybe an odd exception.

Flop fine but honestly the turn is so hard to play i really dont know what to do either im not against how you play it but sometimes i check that could be horrific aswell to be fair. I really hate getting the stack in this early unless im v confident im doubling up but sometimes it unavoidable i guess.

Edit for some reason i misread hand cant re comment now thought you bet called his raise.
                                                                                            Last edited by tipp86; 20-02-11, 16:11.
                                                                                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

I always raise pretty small in these games as an open, not completely certain why, but have been doing it a lot. Min+a bit and rarely 3xing.

I figure the flop is super standard, and a good betsize?

The turn is where it gets a bit mad, I figure that I'm now beat some % off the time, and it's also a card that hits me a lot more than it hits him. If we bet the turn, are we snapping a shove? I figure that I can check, and will learn a lot if he checks behind, possibly that I can get a small valuebet through on most rivers as he's holding Jx or 9x a lot if he checks behind, but my line will look bluffy and should be able to get paid.

By checking to him, I give him the opportunity to bluff at the pot, also betting all his FDs and SDs there too imo, especially as I could easily be c/f there with a small pair.

Thing is though, I can't really c/c and leave the pot being 3x size of effective stacks on the river, so its pretty hard for him to bet/fold.

I figured c/f insanely weak - very bad
                                                                                              C/C - Thoughts above
                                                                                              B/f - very very weak imo. What betsize could I go for that would make sense to do this?
                                                                                              B/C - Not sure he shoves all the draws that he might b/c with if I bet, as I said, its hard for me to b/f, so he knows that he has limited FE vs a bet, but considerably more vs a check.

Thoughts?

Comment

I always raise pretty small in these games as an open, not completely certain why, but have been doing it a lot. Min+a bit and rarely 3xing.
                                                                                                Pf is where it all went wrong imo. Like said already, I would make it more here, prob 3.5-4x.

I know you say you're not completely certain why, but why? You hardly want to be seeing flops with 4 opponents or the like?

Comment

I'm finding that in the early stages, I'm playing very very few hands, and am concerned with preserving my stack a lot. Opening smaller hasn't seemed to change the number of callers I get usually. Means I've been able to get away from hands easily too when I whiff. In the early stages, I really only play hands that can make the nuts, PPs, big suited aces etc, I'm definitely playing super exploitable, but don't find anyone taking advantage really.

Comment

On phone so cant get into details about the turn. But on the pre flop issue id really like to see what regs bet in these spots i should say good regs!

Id nearly post the hand on 2p2 will get better feedback and maybe throw out a question about opening size.

Im pretty sure sigh have to go....

The lads on 2p2 play these religously and a lot of them have them as close to figured out as you can get. I really doubt they would agree with your bet sizing preflop.

Anyway to correct what i said earlier i think checking the flop is fine i guess he can call you with hands you beat at this stage when you come over his bet.

Actually Emmet im stumped here really i think its a very good hand to post but i think maybe how you play is the same as me but cant be sure if thats good or bad.
                                                                                                    Last edited by tipp86; 20-02-11, 21:05.
                                                                                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

How did I play this. Could I play this any other way.

Btw only 300 to see a flop of 1250? Right odds to call?

Poker Stars $10+$1 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t150/t300 Blinds + t25 - 9 players - View hand 1191005
                                                                                                      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

Hero (BB): t4230 M = 6.27
                                                                                                      UTG: t18487 M = 27.39
                                                                                                      UTG+1: t1020 M = 1.51
                                                                                                      UTG+2: t5104 M = 7.56
                                                                                                      MP1: t8974 M = 13.29
                                                                                                      MP2: t5040 M = 7.47
                                                                                                      CO: t4761 M = 7.05
                                                                                                      BTN: t3342 M = 4.95
                                                                                                      SB: t5559 M = 8.24

Pre Flop: (t675) Hero is BB with 3 :club: Q :club:
                                                                                                      3 folds, MP1 raises to t600, 4 folds, Hero calls t300

Flop: (t1575) 4 :heart: 9 :club: 2 :club: (2 players)
                                                                                                      Hero checks, MP1 bets t1200, Hero raises to t3605 all in, MP1 calls t2405

Comment

snapfold so fast pre that you almost break your finger

Comment

Id never call pre there.

You have to get it in when you see that flop.

Comment

snapfold so fast pre that you almost break your finger
                                                                                                            Lol was think that as soon as I called.

Everyone else agree?

Comment

Everyone else agree?
                                                                                                              .

Btw only 300 to see a flop of 1250? Right odds to call?
                                                                                                              Q3s isn't total and utter garbage(although it's close). You're looking at it wrong though. You are just looking at your immediate pot odds. Q3s is at best a speculative hand. Speculative hands require implied odds. With 14bbs you don't have implied odds to call. And if you were deeper its still pretty lolbad to cold call oop with such a holding against a raise from what would be utg in a 6max game

Comment

Vill had T7s in the hand above btw and I held.

Thoughts on this? Think the turn bet is a bit nonsensical, but he will fold some small PPs and other hands that are beating me at the moment.

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 10/20 Blinds (9 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP3 (t1585)
                                                                                                                CO (t1385)
                                                                                                                Button (t1470)
                                                                                                                SB (t1480)
                                                                                                                Hero (BB) (t1695)
                                                                                                                UTG (t1500)
                                                                                                                UTG+1 (t1440)
                                                                                                                MP1 (t1445)
                                                                                                                MP2 (t1500)

Hero's M: 56.50

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q, A
                                                                                                                4 folds, MP3 calls t20, CO bets t100, 2 folds, Hero raises t191, 1 fold, CO calls t111

Flop: (t452) 3, K, J (2 players)
                                                                                                                Hero checks, CO checks

Turn: (t452) 5 (2 players)
                                                                                                                Hero bets t260, CO calls t260

River: (t972) A (2 players)
                                                                                                                Hero checks, CO bets t340, Hero folds

Total pot: t972

Comment

Thoughts on this?
                                                                                                                  I'd flat pf and check the turn and play it from there. Did you min 3bet pf, or essentially min it? Why would you do this?

Comment

Yup, small 3bet, again I'm not certain on this, I just like smaller betsizes pre I guess, leaves a bit more play in the hand and means I don't get pot committed without being happy to do so.

It seems to work for me, but I'm definitely happy to hear other views on it, and adjust my preflop bets accordingly.

I'm not certain why I 3bet here either, its kind of a shitty hand to face a 4bet with in these nitfests, and is also not fantastic to play OOP in a 3bet pot vs most people. Flatting could definitely be a better call.

What hands do we 3bet in these SnGs this early?

Comment

Yup, small 3bet, again I'm not certain on this, I just like smaller betsizes pre I guess, leaves a bit more play in the hand and means I don't get pot committed without being happy to do so.

It seems to work for me, but I'm definitely happy to hear other views on it, and adjust my preflop bets accordingly.

I'm not certain why I 3bet here either, its kind of a shitty hand to face a 4bet with in these nitfests, and is also not fantastic to play OOP in a 3bet pot vs most people. Flatting could definitely be a better call.

What hands do we 3bet in these SnGs this early?
                                                                                                                      QQ, AK, KK and AA. That's just a general statement though. A lot will depend on who the original raiser is. I might 3bet smaller pocket pairs and high suited connectors but more than likely ip, or if it's to an lp open. Really depends on the table though and what seat we are in relative to the original raiser. Again, I don't have massive volume of these played and imagine I'm a losing player at stts over a small enough sample size so obv don't take my thoughts as gospel.

Comment

Any key points for the best strategy to playing live supersats?

Comment

Whats up with that river fold? 0 chance im folding the river. Hate preflop sizing.
                                                                                                                          Looking for full or part time poker and betting writers. PM if interested.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X