This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
    I wouldnt link it as it outs Line us screen name which I think hes trying to keep under wraps but im not sure.

As an aside 2+2 is a lolbad forum filled with bitter individuals who constantly pass sly remarks between each other high five and nut hug when one of them manages to avoid doing the roll on a speculative shot and constantly resent those that are more successful than them

In short I wouldnt pass any remarks on them
    Cut the link just in case
    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Got the link before it was snipped, thanks, but if he wants his SN undisclosed maybe should cut the reference to the forum too?

Comment

Didn't think they were saying he was particularly bad. Just that they were surprised initially.

2p2 is a v good forum imo. It definitely had a bitter atmosphere, but I've learned more about poker there than I have here.
        Last edited by TommyGunne; 23-01-11, 12:53. Reason: Said "better" but meant bitter lol
        Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
          I wouldnt link it as it outs Line us screen name which I think hes trying to keep under wraps but im not sure.

As an aside 2+2 is a lolbad forum filled with bitter individuals who constantly pass sly remarks
          Sounds like my kinda place. There's not many people out there more bitter than me

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
            Lineus you may be amused to hear that one or two guys on the small stakes 2+2 ipoker regs thread had you fish listed. There was one or two of them shocked when they saw your winnings on PTR.They were discusiing you today on there.

There was actually one guy on it giving IPB a rough time.
            Stick up the link there for the laugh, havent seen that, don't mind having my name outed anyway. Not suprised to be buddylisted at all, probably spewed off some buyins at some stage at 400NL or something. Didnt think I had played at small stakes though under current name.
            "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

Originally posted by Line Us View Post
              Stick up the link there for the laugh, havent seen that, don't mind having my name outed anyway. Not suprised to be buddylisted at all, probably spewed off some buyins at some stage at 400NL or something. Didnt think I had played at small stakes though under current name.
              Here

Comment

TG: PM
                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Guy was quite nitty at the time so decided to flat...he only had 1% 3b over 200 and was playing about 16/13.

IPoker, $0.10/$0.20 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players
                  LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

SB: $23.82
                  BB: $20
                  UTG: $19.84
                  CO: $10.53
                  Hero (BTN): $20.32

Pre-Flop: Q Q dealt to Hero (BTN)
                  UTG folds, CO calls $0.20, Hero raises to $0.90, SB raises to $2.20, 2 folds, Hero calls $1.30

Flop: ($4.80) A 5 6 (2 Players)
                  SB checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($4.80) T (2 Players)
                  SB bets $2.40, Hero calls $2.40

River: ($9.60) A (2 Players)
                  SB bets $5

This guy was a fish 71/20/2 with11% 3b over 100 hands....river is meh...whaddya do?

IPoker, $0.10/$0.20 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players

UTG: $50.85
                  CO: $14.54
                  Hero (BTN): $26.07
                  SB: $20.10
                  BB: $20.44

Pre-Flop: Q T dealt to Hero (BTN)
                  UTG folds, CO calls $0.20, Hero raises to $0.80, 2 folds, CO calls $0.60

Flop: ($1.90) 9 Q T (2 Players)
                  CO checks, Hero bets $1.60, CO calls $1.60

Turn: ($5.10) 4 (2 Players)
                  CO checks, Hero bets $4, CO calls $4

River: ($13.10) 6 (2 Players)
                  CO bets $8.14 and is All-In

This one was against two tight but not aggressive regs. I decided to lead turn as its a bit of a disaster if it gets checked through and value, charge draws, blah blah...Weird spot now though...river line?

IPoker, $0.10/$0.20 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 4 Players

UTG: $27.01
                  BTN: $20
                  SB: $20.10
                  Hero (BB): $35.16

Pre-Flop: A Q dealt to Hero (BB)
                  UTG raises to $0.60, BTN calls $0.60, SB folds, Hero calls $0.40

Flop: ($1.90) 2 4 Q (3 Players)
                  Hero checks, UTG checks, BTN bets $1, Hero calls $1, UTG calls $1

Turn: ($4.90) T (3 Players)
                  Hero bets $3.40, UTG calls $3.40, BTN calls $3.40

River: ($15.10) J (3 Players)
                  Hero

Comment

Hand 1: Meh, Is he so nitty that he doesnt bet KK here? Betsizing and how tight he is makes me want to fold but i dont know what hes repping. A weirdly played ak maybe.

Hand 2: Again its a shitty spot. Because hes a fish I probably talk myself into calling in the moment but Its probably a fold.

Hand 3: Start by checking I think and see what happens. You cant get value from anything apart from exactly KQ really. UTG hand really looks like a draw.

Comment

I'd probably fold the first 2 given your reads,dont like much of hand 3, great spot to checkraise on the flop, initial rasier checks, so the button should be stabing at the pot and betting light alot so you in turn should be checkraising for value and bluffing lighter than usual. Dont really like the turn at all as played, think i'd be in check call mode again although I can see why you donked. As played I'd probably check river and see, gonna be a tough river spot whatever happens as played.
                      "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

hand 1 - fold

hand 2 - I fold pre tbh and fold now

hand 3 - I c/r the flop. Check/call it down now

Comment

I do bluff c/r in that spot a lot but didn't really consider it here as they were fairly passive guys and I wouldn't have known what to do to an admittedly unlikely 3bet. Was always planning to lead turn when I called.

Weird spot on the river. I checked and UTG overbet shipped.

Edit: never folding pre vs this guy in 2. Dominate so many of his Q's and T's and have position and at least some fold equity.

Comment

Nobody likes leading in the first one? I've been donking alot in weird spots lately, and the regs adjust terribly to it.
                            "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                              Nobody likes leading in the first one? I've been donking alot in weird spots lately, and the regs adjust terribly to it.
                              I presume you mean the last one. I dont mind a donk there actually. Id prefer to CR though.

Comment

you cant lead you have position and its gay if you get c/r

line check on this hand. Just sat down so no meaningful stats. seems like a clear bet fold but im blowing the cobwebs off so Im not sure

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP ($53.25)
                                CO ($50)
                                Button ($53.25)
                                SB ($50)
                                Hero (BB) ($50)
                                UTG ($59.20)

Preflop: Hero is BB with J, J
                                1 fold, MP bets $1.50, 3 folds, Hero calls $1

Flop: ($3.25) 10, 3, 6 (2 players)
                                Hero checks, MP bets $2.70, Hero calls $2.70

Turn: ($8.65) A (2 players)
                                Hero checks, MP checks

River: ($8.65) 5 (2 players)
                                Hero bets $4.50, MP raises $14, Hero folds

Total pot: $17.65

Results:
                                MP didn't show
                                Outcome: MP won $26.30

Comment

Sorry yeah, last one. On the basis that it checks through a fair bit, turns will suck alot and that we may not be given a great deal of credit.
                                  "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

@ Bk
                                    Id prefer to 3b pre here. Id probably check raise the flop aswell. As played, Id be very tempted to call the river as hes reping nothing.

Comment

lolz @ folk only realising Line Us is a fish now.
                                      It's all an illusion

Comment

Sorry yeah, last one. On the basis that it checks through a fair bit, turns will suck alot and that we may not be given a great deal of credit.
                                        Ya i actually do like a lead here. It does suck though when utg raises and your in a shitty spot.

Comment

Ugh. Ever play a session where you keep getting into awkward spots and making good folds, and then you just get sick of watching your red line plummet and pay some goober off with his badly played monster? UGH I say.
                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                            Ugh. Ever play a session where you keep getting into awkward spots and making good folds, and then you just get sick of watching your red line plummet and pay some goober off with his badly played monster? UGH I say.
                                            I often call when I know I'm going to lose just so I can preserve my red line. Who cares about the green line, red line is for the BALLERS.

Comment

Originally posted by colquhom View Post
                                              I often call when I know I'm going to lose just so I can preserve my red line. Who cares about the green line, red line is for the BALLERS.
                                              Your doing it all wrong, I jam, redline FTW.

@BK I'd call first time if its someone you'll be playing alot and you want to get a read for when he takes weird lines but otherwise just fold, he is repping thin but he will usually have it from my experience of this spot.

Comment

agreed . But because the player pool is so large at anything under 200nl I think you are better off just trying to make the best short term decisions

Comment

Originally posted by Line Us View Post
                                                  Your doing it all wrong, I jam, redline FTW.

@BK I'd call first time if its someone you'll be playing alot and you want to get a read for when he takes weird lines but otherwise just fold, he is repping thin but he will usually have it from my experience of this spot.
                                                  You gotta fight the battle from both sides man.

Comment

Lol, almost 120k down in ev on the account now and the only 2 comments on my PTR are:

"variance will even it out for sure. will look you up in half a year and would be very surprised, if you're still winning player "

"Runs UNREAL"

Comment

Ive really sunk low the last few days ive been playing the 100nl shallow tables. They are so much more fishier than 50nl tables its not even funny.

It takes a little adjusting and there is some mighty variance with flips. Ive been running poor but still winning decent so cant complain still down 20 buyins for the month tho.
                                                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

i hate my self ,i hate my self ...just bluffed this guy in a worse spot possible to bluff him.

been trying to get him for a few days(Trim from Fitz) and he just runs like god against me.

then i raise on the button with 74 and flop is 6 Q 5 .
                                                        i bet the flop for 30 and he calls and it's HU.

turn is 8 ...lovely

i check.

He bets 70 .i make it 200 and he goes all in for another 120 .sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
                                                        i call and he has Q7 . a fucken 4 on the river puts me on tilt and a few hands later i try to bluff him on a J J J 2 board and obv he calls with his fucken 99 for 600 pot.

Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg

Comment

Had the worst session of my life today i dont pay much heed to ev but at the shallow tables where the main move is all in its hard not to. I owe ev some money as it had been good to me but jesus this was a real sick day. Im down 1400 in ev since i started playing the shallow tables the other day.

Attached Files
                                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

shallow tables = more variance tipp.
                                                            You can see yourself that there's lots of 48/52 type situations going on with 50/60bbs. Its not that difficult to lose 5/6 of these in a row and start to get frustrated.

My whole month has been a disaster, and I've withdrawn the loots to live off of. Might play with the RB coming to me in Feb, or might just pack it in as any kind of money spinner.

Drop a level and recover imo.

Comment

The shallow tables suck anyway, even if the players are weak your edge is significantly lower. Drop down and play full stacked, and run better obv...

Comment

Jesus i dont know they are full of fish my main reason for playing it was as a test plus i rake more playing them so more at the end of the month just said id try it for the last week.

Its a sick month so far im down 1800 at the moment and ive never ran so bad not even in a ev sense but in every possible way. I thought the last 3 or 4 days things were changing as i had won a good bit back. Im still going to end up been up about 800 or so for the month but jesus the feelings and emotions i have went through this month are horrific.

My bankroll sits at 3k and i think il stick playing the shallow tables for the next few days and hope i run some bit ok. Hope to have 4000 raked by the end of the month so that would be about 2700 euros in rakeback. I hate not having 100 buyins for a level so i need to rebuild once i get back to Ireland.

This time last month i was one good month away from hitting 100nl bankroll wise and now i am here considering 20nl if things keep going this bad. The one thing i have done over the last 2 or 3 weeks is kick tournaments out of my play as they just add to a dwindling bankroll if your running bad.
                                                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Just finished one of the sickest sessions ever.

Looking for full or part time poker and betting writers. PM if interested.

Comment

100nl?
                                                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

100 PLO

Comment

Originally posted by ianmc38 View Post
                                                                        100 PLO
                                                                        Thats pretty mad i must say.
                                                                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Only started playing cash games online recently, internet problems with travel
                                                                          Haven't gotten in much volume, as i have to paly in a internet cafe, but pretty happy with winrate

14BB/Hr over the 2500 hands this month

Obv its a tiny sample,

Comment

ITM $24 FTP dbl gp week, top 558 $$$ w/ $25k ftw. Only 17 hands at table...

MP1 18/12; button 24/18 tank calls good reg; SB 13/13
                                                                            position: 12/39

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 8000/16000 Blinds 2000 Ante (7 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button (t598712)
                                                                            SB (t268686)
                                                                            Hero (BB) (t449833)
                                                                            UTG (t356767)
                                                                            MP1 (t499656)
                                                                            MP2 (t343410)
                                                                            CO (t855087)

Hero's M: 11.84

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q, Q
                                                                            1 fold, MP1 bets t64000, 2 folds, Button calls t64000, SB raises to t266686 (All-In), Hero?
                                                                            It's all an illusion

Comment

Jesus i dont know they are full of fish my main reason for playing it was as a test plus i rake more playing them so more at the end of the month just said id try it for the last week.
                                                                              Can you not see how that's a bad thing.
                                                                              You want to rake less regradless of RB

Originally posted by 72zero View Post

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 8000/16000 Blinds 2000 Ante (7 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button (t598712)
                                                                              SB (t268686)
                                                                              Hero (BB) (t449833)
                                                                              UTG (t356767)
                                                                              MP1 (t499656)
                                                                              MP2 (t343410)
                                                                              CO (t855087)

1 fold, MP1 bets t64000, 2 folds, Button calls t64000, SB raises to t266686 (All-In), Hero?
                                                                              Fold imo
                                                                              not happy about it, just the strength of SB's 3bet after the call.

Comment

Button (t598712)
                                                                                SB (t268686)
                                                                                Hero (BB) (t449833)
                                                                                UTG (t356767)
                                                                                MP1 (t499656)
                                                                                MP2 (t343410)
                                                                                CO (t855087)

Snap shove.
                                                                                Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Thats a rough day alright tipp, but to be honest you will see worse if you keep playing and its not necessary a bad thing. You should look forward to the day were you lose 10bi at 400nl. At least it will mean you will be bankrolled to be playing higher games etc.

As I said to you before you should take an hour out of your grinding schedule everyday and just play 4 tables of 50nl 6max and try and become better. Rakeback grinding is great for taking in money and all that but its going to be so hard to move up doing this as you are never really improving.

What you are just learning is how to breakeven rather than learning how to win in the game. Say you are playing 9 tables you are most likely playing very tight which means less rakeback per tables and your winrate is going down. How about playing less tables, increasing your vpip by a few % which means more rakeback per table but you should also increase your winrate, overall you may still be down a bit per hour but it won't take long to increase this as you learn more and get to move up levels because you will be able to beat them.

Comment

Button (t598712)
                                                                                    SB (t268686)
                                                                                    Hero (BB) (t449833)
                                                                                    UTG (t356767)
                                                                                    MP1 (t499656)
                                                                                    MP2 (t343410)
                                                                                    CO (t855087)

MP shouldnt really be a factor - yes he turns up with a hand some of the time but more often than not he folds to that kind of heat

how does BTN view you and the SB? have you squeezed yet? Difficult decision since you'v only been at the table 17 hands but considering stack sizes I think the BTN can flat here with a monster pretty often. I think he needs to be your main worry in the hand

SB range can be pretty wide considering theres a lot of dead money in the pot but he still needs to be pretty strong after the BTN flats.

I think its close between folding and shipping. Personally I think I fold

Comment

MP is definitely a factor, 4bb open can't be normal?

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                                                                        Thats a rough day alright tipp, but to be honest you will see worse if you keep playing and its not necessary a bad thing. You should look forward to the day were you lose 10bi at 400nl. At least it will mean you will be bankrolled to be playing higher games etc.

As I said to you before you should take an hour out of your grinding schedule everyday and just play 4 tables of 50nl 6max and try and become better. Rakeback grinding is great for taking in money and all that but its going to be so hard to move up doing this as you are never really improving.

What you are just learning is how to breakeven rather than learning how to win in the game. Say you are playing 9 tables you are most likely playing very tight which means less rakeback per tables and your winrate is going down. How about playing less tables, increasing your vpip by a few % which means more rakeback per table but you should also increase your winrate, overall you may still be down a bit per hour but it won't take long to increase this as you learn more and get to move up levels because you will be able to beat them.
                                                                                        Ya i agree 100% its this been stuck in Canada and trying to grind out that extra money for holidays thats killing me.

From the 1st on im just going to relax and play normal the fact its a new month will probably help me mentally aswell as i can just relax new leaf etc...
                                                                                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

I started the month crushing, the more Ive worked on my game since then the more Ive lost, doesnt help that Im running ridic bad but its affecting my confidence. Am dropping down to 2 levels to 25NL to turn things around.

Am beating 200NL over 10k hands for the month, down 30 buyins at 100NL, almost breakeven at 50NL.

100k hands played and 60k vpps helps along with first deposit bonus but still a horrible month.

Comment

WTF at everyone running shit this month, surely someone must be crushing, Im down somewhere between 30 and 45k, must put some hands from my laptop on to my desktop and see the final total but its not gonna be pretty.

edit for graph, ipoker must die.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                                                                                            Last edited by Line Us; 28-01-11, 19:53. Reason: graph

Comment

I'm down over $5k this month and didn't even play much. Played 3 hands the other night on mybet just to see if they had locked down my account, only intended playing 1 round at a 3 handed table and this was the 3rd...
                                                                                              This hand is just how I've being running for last 3-4 months, so many spots were you can do nothing about that don't even show in EV as I put money in the pot everywhere drawing to 1 out, yet I'm still 10k+ below EV in that while.

No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (4 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB ($160.89)
                                                                                              BB ($52.47)
                                                                                              UTG ($100)
                                                                                              Hero (Button) ($100)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 7, 8
                                                                                              1 fold, Hero bets $3, SB calls $2.50, BB calls $2

Flop: ($9) 5, 5, 9 (3 players)
                                                                                              SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $6.75, SB calls $6.75, 1 fold

Turn: ($22.50) K (2 players)
                                                                                              SB checks, Hero bets $17, SB calls $17

River: ($56.50) 6 (2 players)
                                                                                              SB checks, Hero bets $43, SB raises $86, Hero calls $30.25 (All-In)

Total pot: $203

Results:
                                                                                              Hero had 7, 8 (straight, nine high).
                                                                                              SB had 9, 9 (full house, nines over fives).
                                                                                              Outcome: SB won $213.75

Took out the rest of my roll for the bank so left about just over $1k online.

My interest in poker has just gone disappeared this year, started off with over $11k online, lost, took out the rest. Might start out one of those log threads about my progress at 50nl, havn't played there in about 3 years so will be interesting to see how much tougher it is has got.

Comment

Someone made the point that its a long gap between Christmas and January payday so not too much surprise that the games are bad, this mornings 100NL games were the best Ive seen all month so hopefully that has something to do with it, possibily also more grinders with new years resolutions to get hands in and fishies to give up gambling. Or I could just suck.

Comment

Cheers, wanted to hear a few views on it. Prob thought too much about it last night. Wasn't worried about MP's 4x open. It's never KK+. Generally a weak player with a hand that doesn't want to take a flop(low to mid pp's, AT+ etc). It was the reg otb flatting the 4x open that made me think wtf + if the shorty is in anyway competent surely he needs JJ+ AQs+. The table seemed tame enough for the time I was at it.

I don't think it's a snap shove. Prob have to get it in alright but not overjoyed.
                                                                                                  It's all an illusion

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                                    Someone made the point that its a long gap between Christmas and January payday so not too much surprise that the games are bad, this mornings 100NL games were the best Ive seen all month so hopefully that has something to do with it, possibily also more grinders with new years resolutions to get hands in and fishies to give up gambling. Or I could just suck.
                                                                                                    Maybe the 2+2 guys got it right and all IPB players are bad.
                                                                                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                                                                                      I'm down over $5k this month and didn't even play much. Played 3 hands the other night on mybet just to see if they had locked down my account, only intended playing 1 round at a 3 handed table and this was the 3rd...
                                                                                                      This hand is just how I've being running for last 3-4 months, so many spots were you can do nothing about that don't even show in EV as I put money in the pot everywhere drawing to 1 out, yet I'm still 10k+ below EV in that while.

No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (4 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB ($160.89)
                                                                                                      BB ($52.47)
                                                                                                      UTG ($100)
                                                                                                      Hero (Button) ($100)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 7, 8
                                                                                                      1 fold, Hero bets $3, SB calls $2.50, BB calls $2

Flop: ($9) 5, 5, 9 (3 players)
                                                                                                      SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $6.75, SB calls $6.75, 1 fold

Turn: ($22.50) K (2 players)
                                                                                                      SB checks, Hero bets $17, SB calls $17

River: ($56.50) 6 (2 players)
                                                                                                      SB checks, Hero bets $43, SB raises $86, Hero calls $30.25 (All-In)

Total pot: $203

Results:
                                                                                                      Hero had 7, 8 (straight, nine high).
                                                                                                      SB had 9, 9 (full house, nines over fives).
                                                                                                      Outcome: SB won $213.75

Took out the rest of my roll for the bank so left about just over $1k online.

My interest in poker has just gone disappeared this year, started off with over $11k online, lost, took out the rest. Might start out one of those log threads about my progress at 50nl, havn't played there in about 3 years so will be interesting to see how much tougher it is has got.
                                                                                                      Yeah I've been losing my bollox in these kind of hands since around the 16th. Was a great month until then. I've played 16k hands, was up nearly 14 buyins and am now breakeven. Thankfully I'm ~9 buyins above EV, so it could have been a complete disaster of a month.

Comment

Most of my money has been going by getting it in preflop with AA or KK against an underpair. Im also all over the place with c-betting, any good links to articles/posts please.

Comment

Thats me done im down anothe €Â£253 running way below ev again. This coupled with 2 coolers worth €Â£150 all in 800 hands.

For what its worth i played this hand pretty gay i think villian is a big losing reg not even winning after RB but still multitables everyday. Like he is bad but he is not in the complete donkey stage more a guy who makes a lot of bad small decisions.

We have a big history and he will call me with any top pair and any half type hand in these type of pots.

I guess the river could be a check/call or check fold i guess my bet was pretty bad but then again he will call anything to this bet. He may leave down certain hands to a shove. I guess the main question is if i check will he bluff the river that i cant be sure but i think he can.

How do others play it? I understand i played it pretty bad.

Button ($84.54)
                                                                                                          SB ($24.50)
                                                                                                          Hero (BB) ($92.73)
                                                                                                          UTG ($48.85)

Preflop: Hero is BB with K, Q
                                                                                                          1 fold, Button bets $3.50, 1 fold, Hero raises $8, Button calls $5.50

Flop: ($18.50) 9, 4, K (2 players)
                                                                                                          Hero bets $10, Button calls $10

Turn: ($38.50) 2 (2 players)
                                                                                                          Hero bets $25, Button calls $25

River: ($88.50) 10 (2 players)
                                                                                                          Hero bets $19, Button raises $40.54 (All-In), Hero calls $21.54

Total pot: $169.58

Results:
                                                                                                          Button had A, 6 (flush, Ace high).
                                                                                                          Hero had K, Q (one pair, Kings).
                                                                                                          Outcome: Button won $167.58
                                                                                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Not mad on the river bet call. He has 0 bluffs in his range. If i was getting the loots in id just ship it myself.

Had another sick session today and was actually running below EV. Played a little 1/2 as well though only $60 of the winnings was from 1/2.

Comment

I guess the river could be a check/call or check fold i guess my bet was pretty bad but then again he will call anything to this bet. He may leave down certain hands to a shove. I guess the main question is if i check will he bluff the river that i cant be sure but i think he can.
                                                                                                              I don't understand the purpose of the river bet at all. Have you turned your hand into a bluff? Are you trying to induce a bluff? Do you just think he'd call $20 with a worse hand but not $40? I would have thought that bet would look really strong and he'd be mad to try to bluff you for the extra $20 or so in what is now a $110 pot. Check/call if you think he will bluff it given history and reads, but I think the problem with the hand is on the turn. Your turn bet sizing is off.

Leaving him ~$40 behind in a ~$90 pot seems wrong to me. I'd either be overbetting that turn (~$50) looking for a light call/shove from KJ, TT-QQ, or strong flush draws; or betting about $16, leaving him ~$50 into ~$70 on the river. The action would be villian dependent, but this guy would seem like a good candidate for an overbet. If he's as you say he is, he would snap you off with QQ there.

Comment

Also tipp, think your 3bet size is pretty off on that hand. I didn't even notice it was a 3bet pot until about my third time of reading it!

8bbs isn't big enough oop

Comment

Headin up to Belfast this eve so prob done for the month. January graph...

SPOILER
                                                                                                                  It's all an illusion

Comment

As a result of the last 3 or 4 months online ive taken out 90% of my roll and wont be playing much anymore, might play some really small stakes and kinda start again after a while but ive other things to keep me busy atm.

A combination of running really bad and having to drop down, its just not worth the time vs effort reward anymore. And as digiman says ive lost a lot of interest in it recently. Might play a few mtts some evenings but my days of multi tabling cash most evenings are over for a while at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                      Also tipp, think your 3bet size is pretty off on that hand. I didn't even notice it was a 3bet pot until about my third time of reading it!

8bbs isn't big enough oop
                                                                                                                      Ya emmet its a valid point there was a lot of 3 betting going on between us on a few tables. I make this 10 most of the time im not sure why i make it 8.50 but the main reason was the villian is not folding regardless of the bet size. I know by making it more pre im getting it in easier so ya il agree its probably bad.

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                                                                                      I don't understand the purpose of the river bet at all. Have you turned your hand into a bluff? Are you trying to induce a bluff? Do you just think he'd call $20 with a worse hand but not $40? I would have thought that bet would look really strong and he'd be mad to try to bluff you for the extra $20 or so in what is now a $110 pot. Check/call if you think he will bluff it given history and reads, but I think the problem with the hand is on the turn. Your turn bet sizing is off.

Leaving him ~$40 behind in a ~$90 pot seems wrong to me. I'd either be overbetting that turn (~$50) looking for a light call/shove from KJ, TT-QQ, or strong flush draws; or betting about $16, leaving him ~$50 into ~$70 on the river. The action would be villian dependent, but this guy would seem like a good candidate for an overbet. If he's as you say he is, he would snap you off with QQ there.
                                                                                                                      I agree i played it horrendous thats why i posted it everything you say makes perfect sense. In the end i think i made a slightly tilted move on the river. Im not sure if there is enough bluffs in his range to call that river if he shoves. He probably can call a shove with worse tho.

Looking back its probably tight between shoving and folding.
                                                                                                                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Can we play these any differently?

No idea what a cold 4bet range is for either of these guys, and the fact I'm holding two kings in the first means AK combos are limited.

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB ($19.26)
                                                                                                                        UTG ($16.26)
                                                                                                                        MP ($22.79)
                                                                                                                        CO ($10)
                                                                                                                        Hero (Button) ($14.34)
                                                                                                                        SB ($9.90)

Preflop: Hero is Button with K, K
                                                                                                                        1 fold, MP bets $0.35, 1 fold, Hero raises $1.10, 1 fold, BB raises $2.90, 1 fold, Hero calls $1.90

Flop: ($6.40) A, J, 5 (2 players)
                                                                                                                        BB bets $3.20, Hero folds

Total pot: $6.40
                                                                                                                        Cold 4bettor is 17/15 over 1.5k hands, with 6% 3bet and 63 F23B.
                                                                                                                        Do I have to just get it in pre?

Second hand was weird, considering I opened UTG and am very deep with the cold 4bettor.
                                                                                                                        4bettor is 18/16 over 500 hands, F23B 64%
                                                                                                                        Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - Party-Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button ($9.40)
                                                                                                                        SB ($11.33)
                                                                                                                        BB ($28.28)
                                                                                                                        Hero (UTG) ($21.34)
                                                                                                                        MP ($4.15)
                                                                                                                        CO ($6.81)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with A, K
                                                                                                                        Hero bets $0.35, 3 folds, SB raises $1.10, BB raises $2.80, 1 fold, SB calls $1.75

Flop: ($6.15) 6, A, 2 (2 players)
                                                                                                                        SB checks, BB bets $4.05, 1 fold

Total pot: $6.15

Comment

Ship pre in 1.
                                                                                                                          2 is very easy fold.
                                                                                                                          SB 3b of UTG open gets big respect and to cold 4b that turns his hand over.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X