This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
    Eamon Coughlan tipping Tyson Gay as a dark horse in the 100m.

20/1, worth a pop for extra interest?
    I'd say he'll get bronze personally. Jamaica one and two for me.
    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Play abandoned at 'Eadingley Kev, good news for us.
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by RobotUnicorn View Post
        Insane Bolt & JJ Nevin 7/4 to both win with boyles. buying $$$.
        I wouldnt be touching that. JJ Nevin is against an extremely good fighter.. I wouldnt take those odds anyway.

Comment

dafuq is goin on in this cycling?
          airport, lol

Comment

Blakes only real danger for me. i reckon bolt runs 9.51 and breaks WR.
            "true friends stab you in the front"

Comment

Think i'l have a flutter on Yohan Blake although not sure about taking the odds on offer. Hes beaten Bolt recently and their training partners so I wouldnt mind a bit of a sweat.

May stay away altogether though.

Comment

Originally posted by RobotUnicorn View Post
                Blakes only real danger for me. i reckon bolt runs 9.51 and breaks WR.
                seems unlikely given his current form but would be great to see it obv.

Comment

Well theres not to long to wait now, should be a cracker.
                  "true friends stab you in the front"

Comment

what time is nevin on at? QF yes? do we have anyone else left in mens boxing? Katie Taylor is tomorrow ya?
                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                      what time is nevin on at? QF yes? do we have anyone else left in mens boxing? Katie Taylor is tomorrow ya?
                      Jackpot regular, Paddy Barnes won his fight yesterday.

Comment

Wtf in the mixed doubles? First to ten tiebreak

Comment

WTF? Third set is a tiebreak?

Comment

Crazee shit altogether

Completely demeans the noble sport of covering for your partner's glaring inadequacies

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                              Wtf in the mixed doubles? First to ten tiebreak
                              Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                              WTF? Third set is a tiebreak?
                              Nooooobs.

Standard in all mixed doubles events (except Wimbledon ironically)

Comment

Robson is choking so badly it's not even funny

Well, maybe a little bit

Comment

Sunday Storm tilting me already despite the fact I've near doubled up. No such thing as small ball in that tournament. Having to face 2x pot bets on most streets.

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                    Sunday Storm tilting me already despite the fact I've near doubled up. No such thing as small ball in that tournament. Having to face 2x pot bets on most streets.
                                    you deserve it for your tilting stars avatar
                                    airport, lol

Comment

Murray made a right balls of those last few points.

Comment

That girl presenting the Olympics on BBC now is pretty cute.

Excited about the 100m... Always my favourite Olympic event.
                                        Last edited by KK82; 05-08-12, 17:54.

Comment

Bolt will double fault...you heard it here first
                                          airport, lol

Comment

Watching Greco-Roman wrestling now. I have no idea how it works.
                                            I need Kurt Angle (Olympic gold medalist, first gold medal winner in WWE History, it's true, it's damn true) to commentate and explain.

Comment

Tennis is over

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                who is the guy on RTE talking about the cycling - comes across as a good guy.
                                                Does he? Is he questioning the Brits dominance in the Velodrome? It cant be right - these are definitely all drugs cheats imo

Comment

you only get one chance before a DQ

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                      Tennis is over
                                                      whatever technical term is for false starting twice..he'll do that. Hope he wins in spectacular fashion in under 9 seconds.
                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Havn't seen any sign of an Olympic mascot on the rampage Berlino-style.
                                                        Need some of this

not to mention this
                                                        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                          you only get one chance before a DQ
                                                          ya i meant he will be DQ
                                                          airport, lol

Comment

I always enjoy seeing the english fail when it comes to things like soccer but I have to say I'm delighted to see them win plenty of medals at home in the olympics here its great
                                                            airport, lol

Comment

BBC Commentator saying in regards to the Mens 100m tonight "It wont be half as good as last night, but we are sure it will be great" ... It will be 10 times better you cunt

Comment

Hurdles need a final hurdle on the finish line.
                                                                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                                                  BBC Commentator saying in regards to the Mens 100m tonight "It wont be half as good as last night, but we are sure it will be great" ... It will be 10 times better you cunt
                                                                  With Ennis Farah and rutherford, certainly from british perspective it wont be a patch on last night so I dont know what you are on about. Its the BBC they are obviously gonna be supporting britain
                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                    I assume they didnt show the Irish girl trailing in as the last finisher in 107th place, 16 mins behind the 106th place finisher? She was in tears and in absolute agony, has some foot injury, a lump in her foot thats heavily strapped inside her shoe, aggravated it during the run but kept on going to finish anyway

wp her. Hero.
                                                                    just seen her interview - if she knew she was injured she could have dropped out and given the other Irish girl a chance

Comment

With Ennis Farah and rutherford, certainly from british perspective it wont be a patch on last night so I dont know what you are on about. Its the BBC they are obviously gonna be supporting britain
                                                                      Obviously.

I'm just speaking from my point of view.. I'd much prefer to see the fastest men in the world rather than watch some brits win medals. Of course id be saying the opposite if it was Ireland winning them...but its not, so my point still stands. BBC commentary has been pretty good in all fairness bar Gary Lineker.

Comment

Everyone in the Olympics is on drugs, from the horses to the commentators.

Comment

For those that are interested we are T-Minus 11 hours and 23mins away from one crazy gamble by Nasa check it out here

Comment

We are, on average, 3st heavier than we were in the 60s. And not because we're eating more or exercising less – we just unwittingly became sugar addicts

Comment

Obviously.

I'm just speaking from my point of view.. I'd much prefer to see the fastest men in the world rather than watch some brits win medals. Of course id be saying the opposite if it was Ireland winning them...but its not, so my point still stands. BBC commentary has been pretty good in all fairness bar Gary Lineker.
                                                                              I get you, but you have to expect certain things when watching on the bbc. TBH dont think ill enjoy tonight as much as i did last night, there was something very special about watching it on bbc
                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

been following your tips and bets all day sir currently searching back of couch for change.

Comment

Obviously.

You talk some amount of brown and thats coming from me so I know what I'm on about

Comment

I get you, but you have to expect certain things when watching on the bbc. TBH dont think ill enjoy tonight as much as i did last night, there was something very special about watching it on bbc
                                                                                    Ah I know. British Coverage has been fine and im delighted for them as hosts.

German TV has been dire in regards to coverage of the Olympics. Im sure JBravado would agree in saying it. The 100m Mens wont be on TV tonight if some German Fencer or Weighlifter is on.. They only show there own athletes..fuck all else.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                      You talk some amount of brown and thats coming from me so I know what I'm on about

Comment

@Lloyd, GB vs Oz mens hockey now on BBC3.

Aus 2-0 up early doors

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                                          been following your tips and bets all day sir currently searching back of couch for change.
                                                                                          oh jesus dont be following my tips it would break a man. Ive been backing very small ball thank god. Although if i had more sitting in boyles account it would have went on kerry
                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Ah I know. British Coverage has been fine and im delighted for them as hosts.

German TV has been dire in regards to coverage of the Olympics. Im sure JBravado would agree in saying it. The 100m Mens wont be on TV tonight if some German Fencer or Weighlifter is on.. They only show there own athletes..fuck all else.
                                                                                            What sort of volume of coverage do the free-to-air stations give in Germany, would they come on at 9am and go through to 11PM like RTE/BBC/Eurosport?

Comment

Doke itm in that 888 yoke in citywest, how is it still running was there not like 50 runners. anyone know whats up top?
                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Obviously.

You have a point like you have a kid

Comment

swoooon

Comment

Doke itm in that 888 yoke in citywest, how is it still running was there not like 50 runners. anyone know whats up top?
                                                                                                    There was about 115 I think, with 11 players not showing up lol

Comment

DQ rule is so harsh

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Gobble gobble gobble

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                          ha jumping three times is a sport? how excellently random.
                                                                                                          Isn't it all though. Genuinely can't understand soccer on even the most basic level, an yet I've spent hours watching sports I don't even know the name of

Glad I haven't been inclined to buy a McDonalds or any extra Samsung product though. Really think the major sponsors have been sold a pup
                                                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

To be fair to A_CE he's dead right, tonight is the biggest night in the athletics world. Nothing compares to 100m final no matter how excited you want to get at winning medals, and your own countries success.

Tonight is up there along with World Cup Final in terms of biggest sporting event in world.

Comment

Just seen a trailer there for the new Tarantino film The Man With the Iron Fists, and noticed that Dave Bautista formerly of WWE is in it. Pretty random that I thought.

Comment

LOL at anyone who thinks that was an All Ireland winning display from Cork today, Donegal will beat Cork easily.

When the Ref choose to ignore the two Corkmen holding Flynn on the ground and sent off Eoin Doyle (harsh but fair, there was no intent but his arm slipped up and all those should be yellow cards) just a couple of minutes after he ignored a Cork player also on a yellow throwing and connecting with a punch, the Kildare team simply gave up and stopped playing. From that point on they put up less of a fight than Cavan given them a couple of weeks earlier. Scoring 11 points against a team who have actually stopped playing is no great achievement.

That extraordinary move by the referee however wasn't even close to the worst part of his contribution, neither was the two 100% incontrovertibly wrong decisions that led directly to each of the goals. Far more significant was the cowardly way he failed to deal with the blatant cynical fouling by Cork in the first ten minutes of the game. They were allowed set the agenda and from then on knew they could outplay him and in fairness to them they played him very smartly.
                                                                                                                Kildare would have had chances to win the game if they had scored in the first ten minutes of the second half, but they didn't and in trying to play football instead of working the ref they allowed Cork to gain the momentum before the sending off and substitutions when in shameful fashion like I've never seen from any of these guys before they just threw in the towel.

Very very annoyed at the performance in the last 25 minutes.
                                                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                                  To be fair to A_CE he's dead right, tonight is the biggest night in the athletics world. Nothing compares to 100m final no matter how excited you want to get at winning medals, and your own countries success.

Tonight is up there along with World Cup Final in terms of biggest sporting event in world.

I bet all the people throwing shot putt or boxing or any other sport in fact would disagree with you.... ok 100m is going to be exciting but it's just another event

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                    LOL at anyone who thinks that was an All Ireland winning display from Cork today, Donegal will beat Cork easily.

When the Ref choose to ignore the two Corkmen holding Flynn on the ground and sent off Eoin Doyle (harsh but fair, there was no intent but his arm slipped up and all those should be yellow cards) just a couple of minutes after he ignored a Cork player also on a yellow throwing and connecting with a punch, the Kildare team simply gave up and stopped playing. From that point on they put up less of a fight than Cavan given them a couple of weeks earlier. Scoring 11 points against a team who have actually stopped playing is no great achievement.

That extraordinary move by the referee however wasn't even close to the worst part of his contribution, neither was the two 100% incontrovertibly wrong decisions that led directly to each of the goals. Far more significant was the cowardly way he failed to deal with the blatant cynical fouling by Cork in the first ten minutes of the game. They were allowed set the agenda and from then on knew they could outplay him and in fairness to them they played him very smartly.
                                                                                                                    Kildare would have had chances to win the game if they had scored in the first ten minutes of the second half, but they didn't and in trying to play football instead of working the ref they allowed Cork to gain the momentum before the sending off and substitutions when in shameful fashion like I've never seen from any of these guys before they just threw in the towel.

Very very annoyed at the performance in the last 25 minutes.
                                                                                                                    the only word is "lol"

not at anything Kildare but at your terrible annalysis - Kildare were completely outclassed and it had nothing to do with refs/umpires/cynical play/the lady who makes the tea

Just take your loss graciously

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                                      Just seen a trailer there for the new Tarantino film The Man With the Iron Fists, and noticed that Dave Bautista formerly of WWE is in it. Pretty random that I thought.
                                                                                                                      It's not a Tarantino movie it's Rza from the Wu Tang Clan & Eli Roth I'm not actually 100% on what input Tarantino had for the movie he doesn't even get a producer credit so I don't see the point in putting on the movie poster "Quentin Tarantino presents" other than for his name & some recognition.
                                                                                                                      Last edited by tylerdurden94; 05-08-12, 18:43.
                                                                                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

The aul gah

Turns ye all pure stone hammer mad so it does.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post

One event is bigger than watching your country win 3 gold medals? Obviously its each to their own in terms of preference of event but theres no way 100m final alone makes it a bigger night than the home country winning 3 gold, especially from a british perspective
                                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X