This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
    wasn't too mad on the Achmed tbh , was watching Father Ted last night, was still laughing at it this morning after watching the episode like 100 times, so thought it was the way to go
    Need to change your avatar now. Disappointed myself on the Pat Mustard now ACHMED. Was kinda cool that name

Comment

Interests 'riding Mrs O'Reilly' lol.
      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
        Hi all, I am looking for advice on backup software for Tony's machine. His machine as you know has been playing up a while and when we checked what the temp of the CPU was at idle it was sitting between 61-69. My own laptop was about 40 at idle and I know his is running a bit hot.

One thing we havn't done is take it apart and blown out the fans etc in case it is dust etc. I am bringing it in here were I will have all the equipment and help should it go wrong!

The instructor said that a machine with such critical info on it and is used for making money should have some sort of backup software on it. In here we use Acronis, but he has never had a need to use the software as nothing has gone wrong.

I am possibly going to use RAID if he has another HD bay in the laptop, but don't know if he does as of yet.

Do any of you have backup software on your comps and if you which one? And does anyone have any experience of Acronis software and any info on it.

Thanks for the help
        What OS is on the laptop? If you have an external HD you can use a combination of Norton Ghost to take a machine image and windows backup (depending on the OS).
        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
          What OS is on the laptop? If you have an external HD you can use a combination of Norton Ghost to take a machine image and windows backup (depending on the OS).

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
            do you have an external HD?

Find help and how-to articles for Windows operating systems. Get support for Windows and learn about installation, updates, privacy, security and more.

Should be relatively simple to set up a backup on 7.

Comment

Find help and how-to articles for Windows operating systems. Get support for Windows and learn about installation, updates, privacy, security and more.

It was suggested though to get a proper backup software though. Do you not think there is any point? I know how to setup the windows backup though so if that is for the best then we could do that.

On the reviews, ghost has gone down in peoples estimation. Was going to use the windows software to take an image.

Comment

It sounds like an aeroplane is taking off sometimes! The fan is constantly going so hoping to get it sorted somehow. It goes completely crazy when i open internet explorer (not that i use it).

Comment

It was suggested though to get a proper backup software though. Do you not think there is any point? I know how to setup the windows backup though so if that is for the best then we could do that.

On the reviews, ghost has gone down in peoples estimation. Was going to use the windows software to take an image.
                  I'm 50/50 tbh. Windows Backup has improved a hell of a lot from where it used to be. It's still miles from Time Machine on the mac but it's making strides on other 3rd party software.

By all means try out the windows backup for yourself and re-evaluate wether you want a 3rd party backup.

I haven't used ghost myself in a while, nor have I tried out the windows imaging. give it a go and let me know what you think.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                    It sounds like an aeroplane is taking off sometimes! The fan is constantly going so hoping to get it sorted somehow. It goes completely crazy when i open internet explorer (not that i use it).

looks like the fan is working fine, It's being told to run that fast (hence the noise).

I'd get a air cannister to the vents first, then check why the processor is going mental.

Comment

my new laptop is currently in Kazakhstan of all places.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Hi mods. I just saw the thread for username changes and says its up for review and getting them changed might be stopped. My name is too long(also stupid) for people to type and messes up tables for which I'm included in. Recent Werewolf game is evidence. Appreciate if you could make an exception here and change if for me please.
                        Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                        Sure thing, what would you like?
                        Pat Mustard please
                        Done
                        WTF Kev Why wouldn't you change it to Achmed last week when I asked you.
                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

FU Tesco, FU very much - I'm over €1.5K down (on paper anyhow) so far this morning! And things were going so very well over the past month, bah humbug.

Comment

looks like the fan is working fine, It's being told to run that fast (hence the noise).

I'd get a air cannister to the vents first, then check why the processor is going mental.
                            We live in a pretty new house that still has dust problems. I am going to take it apart and clean the processor fans and possibly apply new thermal compund.

It could be the temp sensor is faulty as it isn't that hot to touch,

My HP was hot enough to cook eggs on!

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                              my new laptop is currently in Kazakhstan of all places.
                              My desktop is in Tamworth in England, as of two hours ago anyhow, getting closer and closer Should be playing around with it by Monday evening, fun fun fun.

Comment

I find this whole tackling debate quite interesting, not for the was so and so tackle a red card or not element, but more so for the absolute significance we (British and Irish) place on these tackles being a fundamental part of the game and that the clamping down on them will consequently be a major hindrance of our future enjoyment of the game. I do feel for the many players and fans alike with these genuine sentiments but this mind-set may be a very flawed one.

The whole issue reminded me of a interview Xabi Alonso gave to The Guardian a while back, a man whose played at the top level in both England and Spain and whose country is undoubtedly leading the way in youth development and dominating every level of the international game. His views on this:

There is a pause as Alonso reaches, again, the crux of the issue. A single English word he returns to that, unpacked, analysed and investigated, explains much. "I don't think tackling is a quality," he says. "It is a recurso, something you have to resort to, not a characteristic of your game. At Liverpool I used to read the matchday programme and you'd read an interview with a lad from the youth team. They'd ask: age, heroes, strong points, etc. He'd reply: 'Shooting and tackling'. I can't get into my head that football development would educate tackling as a quality, something to learn, to teach, a characteristic of your play. How can that be a way of seeing the game? I just don't understand football in those terms. Tackling is a [last] resort, and you will need it, but it isn't a quality to aspire to, a definition. It's hard to change because it's so rooted in the English football culture, but I don't understand it."

The tackle is perhaps the greatest expression of an English conception of the game – physical, epic, emotional. By definition, reactive. After every tournament knockout, some respond by moaning that England's players did not feel the shirt, that they lacked passion. Alonso admires the sentiment but does not share it. Spain's experience suggests other flaws; passion is a myth to be debunked. "Passion?" he says. "Of course it's necessary but it's more important to have footballing foundations, certainly when developing players. Passion isn't something you work on. It's more important to construct a good team, to know how you are going to play, how to read the match. You have to truly understand the game."

Less motivation, more preparation, then? "Yes," Alonso says. "And from youth level upwards. From a Spanish perspective, what matters is the ball – possession of it, knowing what to do with it and when. The identity is clear. Technique is vital and intelligence is fundamental. You need players who interpret the play, who can adapt and do not just have one concrete skill or characteristic.

"There is a difference, for example, between Spain and Real Madrid because we have a different profile of players. Yet at Madrid, despite the long passes, my role is still mostly short – to keep the circulation of the ball going. With the national team it's even more about control, pass, elaborating play, judging time, waiting for the opening without being quite so quick or so direct. Look at [Sergio] Busquets, Xavi [Hernández], Silva, [Santi] Cazorla, Mata – in small spaces they read the game, knowing when to dribble, when to go short, when to switch or open out the play. That intelligence is vital to give a collective sense to the game."

It sounds easy, obvious. It is not – not even for Spain. Nor is it a case of tearing everything up, of ignoring the qualities of England's players or its traditions. "You can change without losing the essence of British football. Growing doesn't mean renouncing your history," Alonso says. "For Spain it took a long time and reflected the players we had. The idea, the same approach, is being inculcated at Under-21 level by [the coach] Luis Milla and all the way through. It fits our footballing culture. But it has been hard to get to here. There have been doubts, you know. Big doubts.

"Luis Aragonés and then Vicente del Bosque changed Spain's approach, as did the players. We know that's our way of playing, regardless of the score. It's very well defined, we have the right players and the right mentality. But maybe if we hadn't beaten Italy on penalties at Euro 2008 the belief, the fidelity to our style, would have been lost. That was a turning point. Then you play Russia and, bam!, you destroy them. And Germany in South Africa and, bam!, our best game. That reinforced our collective identity. You think: 'This is the way we have to play, this works.'

"Success convinced us that it is the right way forward. The past doesn't count in terms of results but in terms of approach it does. It doesn't mean we'll win in the future but we know how we'll try to win. The European Championship and the World Cup reinforced the idea but you have to start with an idea."
                                Profit before people.

Comment

Pat Mustard please
                                  Needs to be changed to Achmed obv, as he has become affectionately known as thru WW.

Achmed ftw

Comment

Mastering the Internet infomercial from 1994. Originally created for SuperDeluxe.comStarring Jonah RayDirected by Peter Atencio
                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Attention to detail and discipline characterise the women riggers who pack the chutes in the SAF. Dionne goes behind the scenes to find out the challenges th...

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                        Anyone here playing battlefield 3 on the PC? Add me, sn: coillcam.

My main 3 gaming buddies all sold their rigs for cash and its less craic playing with unknowns.
                                        Will do when I next get it up and running again on my Alienware M18x laptop .

I have overheating issues with my Xfire 6770s when I run everything on Ultra, this then auto diisables Xfire and when running on only 1 GPU the FPS goe from 60+ to <20 and unplayable

How does it run on the XPS?
                                        One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Got a 3 month free trial from BT of that "Onlive" gaming system. Was pleasantly surprised by how well it works tbh. The game content is streamed from their server to a client. I have ran it on the galaxy nexus, my netbook and my main pc with very playable results. Pretty cool playing arkham city on my phone. Nice feature they have is a brag mode, like a Sky+ for games where you can rewind and record the last few minutes of whatever game you were playing, so if you owned somebody at Fifa you could upload and save it. You can also watch other people's in-game play,which is kinda fun too. You can play 30 mins free of any game to see if you like it, then there are options for a couple of quid for a few days play, 10 for a week, or 25 to buy it outright. I had read about it before and dismissed it, but if BT have invested in it, then they have the right incentive to make sure that it is optimised for broadband connections.
                                          Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                          https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                            FU Tesco, FU very much - I'm over €1.5K down (on paper anyhow) so far this morning! And things were going so very well over the past month, bah humbug.
                                            Sainsburys are eating their lunch

so to speak
                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Anyone offended?

THE IRISH lack self-esteem despite a veneer of “garrulous sociability and self-deprecating twaddle”, according to the latest edition of the Lonely Planet which has just been published.
                                              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Reminder that liveonlinefooty is open to new registrations today

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                  Sainsburys are eating their lunch

so to speak
                                                  Is that the English version of this:

Speaking of Tesco, I used the 'order online, home delivery' service for the 1st time over last weekend, I've now resolved to use it every weekend as the big weekly shop. The additional cost of delivery is about €5, which more than covers the amount of time I will now save by not dragging myself to and from the shop itself.

Comment

Reminder that liveonlinefooty is open to new registrations today

http://www.liveonlinefooty.com/amember/signup.php
                                                    tytyty

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                      Hmmm...

Originally posted by Lonely Planet
                                                      Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork.
                                                      LOLlonelyplanet?

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                        Hmmm...

LOLlonelyplanet?
                                                        Yup yup, the Irish contributor is obviously from Cork.

Comment

Can someone tell me the Stars schedule for UKIPT sats tonight? Can't check atm

Comment

The American boys in trouble again, idiots

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                            Last edited by EnzoScifo; 12-01-12, 11:43.

Comment

How was Johnson not sent off?

As a liverpool supporter that was a red card. Half a second was the difference in a broken leg.

I was disappointed to see Richards do Johnson at least 5 times and was the favourite anytime they were 1-on-1.

Comment

Comment

Random great scene

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremolo1 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Tremolo1 View Post
                                                                      easier checking if midnitekowby is playing them or not, determines your EV.

Comment

Looks like I might finally be getting tickets for a Clasico. Only a Cup game, but still, they all count!

This is provided that Barca don't decide to troll all the Madrid fans who have already bought tickets and lose to Osasuna by 5 goals tonight.

Comment

Ate out in town last night, a little restaurant called The Kitchen on South Anne Street. It isn't very fancy or upmarket, but I'd like to recommend it as being decent value.

We were there on a MenuPages (I think) voucher, but their a la carté prices are very reasonable and their early bird seems awesome value; two courses from the a la carté menu for €15 and as far as I could see, no restrictions or supplements added, even if you choose the sirloin, which was €21 alone on the a la carté.

I went for a lovely starter of prawns in a tomato-based sauce, with rocket and herb toast, and then strangely enough followed that with another prawn dish for my main, a prawn, chorizo and spinach risotto, oh man that was tasty! I guess I was really hankering for prawns last night The GF went for a goats cheese and walnut-based salad for her starter and a sirloin steak for her main, didn't finish the main as there was too much food, but liked it. We ordered a generic Sauvignon Blanc to accompany the food, it was fine. Service was fairly good, the manager (quite possibly the owner) seemed genuinely very happy to have us there, which is always a big plus point in my book.

We've about a half dozen vouchers and gift certificates to work through over the next two months so I should have some more short reviews from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                            I find this whole tackling debate quite interesting, not for the was so and so tackle a red card or not element, but more so for the absolute significance we (British and Irish) place on these tackles being a fundamental part of the game and that the clamping down on them will consequently be a major hindrance of our future enjoyment of the game. I do feel for the many players and fans alike with these genuine sentiments but this mind-set may be a very flawed one.

The whole issue reminded me of a interview Xabi Alonso gave to The Guardian a while back, a man whose played at the top level in both England and Spain and whose country is undoubtedly leading the way in youth development and dominating every level of the international game. His views on this:

There is a pause as Alonso reaches, again, the crux of the issue. A single English word he returns to that, unpacked, analysed and investigated, explains much. "I don't think tackling is a quality," he says. "It is a recurso, something you have to resort to, not a characteristic of your game. At Liverpool I used to read the matchday programme and you'd read an interview with a lad from the youth team. They'd ask: age, heroes, strong points, etc. He'd reply: 'Shooting and tackling'. I can't get into my head that football development would educate tackling as a quality, something to learn, to teach, a characteristic of your play. How can that be a way of seeing the game? I just don't understand football in those terms. Tackling is a [last] resort, and you will need it, but it isn't a quality to aspire to, a definition. It's hard to change because it's so rooted in the English football culture, but I don't understand it."

The tackle is perhaps the greatest expression of an English conception of the game – physical, epic, emotional. By definition, reactive. After every tournament knockout, some respond by moaning that England's players did not feel the shirt, that they lacked passion. Alonso admires the sentiment but does not share it. Spain's experience suggests other flaws; passion is a myth to be debunked. "Passion?" he says. "Of course it's necessary but it's more important to have footballing foundations, certainly when developing players. Passion isn't something you work on. It's more important to construct a good team, to know how you are going to play, how to read the match. You have to truly understand the game."

Less motivation, more preparation, then? "Yes," Alonso says. "And from youth level upwards. From a Spanish perspective, what matters is the ball – possession of it, knowing what to do with it and when. The identity is clear. Technique is vital and intelligence is fundamental. You need players who interpret the play, who can adapt and do not just have one concrete skill or characteristic.

"There is a difference, for example, between Spain and Real Madrid because we have a different profile of players. Yet at Madrid, despite the long passes, my role is still mostly short – to keep the circulation of the ball going. With the national team it's even more about control, pass, elaborating play, judging time, waiting for the opening without being quite so quick or so direct. Look at [Sergio] Busquets, Xavi [Hernández], Silva, [Santi] Cazorla, Mata – in small spaces they read the game, knowing when to dribble, when to go short, when to switch or open out the play. That intelligence is vital to give a collective sense to the game."

It sounds easy, obvious. It is not – not even for Spain. Nor is it a case of tearing everything up, of ignoring the qualities of England's players or its traditions. "You can change without losing the essence of British football. Growing doesn't mean renouncing your history," Alonso says. "For Spain it took a long time and reflected the players we had. The idea, the same approach, is being inculcated at Under-21 level by [the coach] Luis Milla and all the way through. It fits our footballing culture. But it has been hard to get to here. There have been doubts, you know. Big doubts.

"Luis Aragonés and then Vicente del Bosque changed Spain's approach, as did the players. We know that's our way of playing, regardless of the score. It's very well defined, we have the right players and the right mentality. But maybe if we hadn't beaten Italy on penalties at Euro 2008 the belief, the fidelity to our style, would have been lost. That was a turning point. Then you play Russia and, bam!, you destroy them. And Germany in South Africa and, bam!, our best game. That reinforced our collective identity. You think: 'This is the way we have to play, this works.'

"Success convinced us that it is the right way forward. The past doesn't count in terms of results but in terms of approach it does. It doesn't mean we'll win in the future but we know how we'll try to win. The European Championship and the World Cup reinforced the idea but you have to start with an idea."
                                                                            What are you supposed to do when you the one playing against the team with 70% possession.

Look at the difference these 12 "tacklers" make to their team

Paul Scharner – West Bromwich Albion
                                                                            Steven N’Zonzi – Blackburn Rovers
                                                                            Steve Sidwell – Fulham
                                                                            Fabrice Muamba – Bolton Wanderers
                                                                            Lee Cattermole – Sunderland
                                                                            Lucas Leiva – Liverpool
                                                                            Stiliyan Petrov – Aston Villa
                                                                            Marouane Fellaini – Everton
                                                                            Danny Murphy – Fulham
                                                                            Alex Song – Arsenal
                                                                            Cheick Tiote – Newcastle United
                                                                            Scott Parker – Tottenham Hotspur

Alonso didn't do much after this tackle
                                                                            Last edited by CheckRaise; 12-01-12, 12:00.

Comment

Did you not watch Source Code?
                                                                              The file wouldnt play off the hard drive on the TV so went for 50/50 instead.

BTW who is Pat Mustard
                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Tackling is massive and alot of English teams success has come when they have a great ball winning midfielder.

When is the last time Arsenal were great? Viera

United dominated with Keane.

Chelsea strolled the league with Makelele.

Alonso is a great player but talking shite, which is to be expected. He is a footballer.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                  The file wouldnt play off the hard drive on the TV so went for 50/50 instead.

BTW who is Pat Mustard
                                                                                  Milkman/Villian in the Speed3 episode from the last season of Father Ted.

Comment

It's very good Michelle.
                                                                                    Well I really enjoyed it
                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Hi all, I noticed a few links in posts in the BBV and the ww thread where a word has become clickable for a period of time. Now it seems to move about and I have taken a screen dump to show you.

Be careful on clicking on links in posts. Hover over first to see if it shows adware.

Here is an example of one in the ww thread. Lok where Micnail has quoted Nucks post and it is the word EASY

Meant to say this to you last night.
                                                                                      That sounds like a BHO. You're browser is infected
                                                                                      It's not an issue on IPB's end.
                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                        Milkman/Villian in the Speed3 episode from the last season of Father Ted.
                                                                                        Ya ok but who was he before he was pat mustard lol

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                        It's very good Michelle.
                                                                                        Well I really enjoyed it
                                                                                        yeah really enjoyed it, sweet film , very sad. colm enjoyed it too.

The actor is kinda hunky too
                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Zola View Post
                                                                                          Tackling is massive and alot of English teams success has come when they have a great ball winning midfielder.

When is the last time Arsenal were great? Viera

United dominated with Keane.

Chelsea strolled the league with Makelele.

Alonso is a great player but talking shite, which is to be expected. He is a footballer.
                                                                                          Keane left in 05, hasn't being replaced and we have still dominated.

Comment

Achmed.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                              Achmed.
                                                                                              Beat me to it.

RIP Achemd

Comment

yer man in the Star will be delighted that the wanker-bankers are being cut down to size

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                  Meant to say this to you last night.
                                                                                                  That sounds like a BHO. You're browser is infected
                                                                                                  It's not an issue on IPB's end.
                                                                                                  Unistall and reinstall just? cheers DP

Comment

Loopz. I got an email. Is that you that sent it?

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                      Keane left in 05, hasn't being replaced and we have still dominated.
                                                                                                      Keane at his peak you won 8 leagues out of 11. When he was finished you won 4/7.

Bit of a difference. I think most United fans would agree the weakened midfield has affected you most.

Comment

Beat me to it.

RIP Achemd
                                                                                                        Never heard of him
                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Hi all, I am looking for advice on backup software for Tony's machine. His machine as you know has been playing up a while and when we checked what the temp of the CPU was at idle it was sitting between 61-69. My own laptop was about 40 at idle and I know his is running a bit hot.

One thing we havn't done is take it apart and blown out the fans etc in case it is dust etc. I am bringing it in here were I will have all the equipment and help should it go wrong!

The instructor said that a machine with such critical info on it and is used for making money should have some sort of backup software on it. In here we use Acronis, but he has never had a need to use the software as nothing has gone wrong.

I am possibly going to use RAID if he has another HD bay in the laptop, but don't know if he does as of yet.

Do any of you have backup software on your comps and if you which one? And does anyone have any experience of Acronis software and any info on it.

Thanks for the help

I use hobocopy and 7zip

spoiler.....batch code here
                                                                                                          SPOILER

Code:
                                                                                                          FULL BACK UP

@echo off
                                                                                                          For /f "tokens=2-4 delims=/ " %%a in ('date /t') do (set mydate=%%c-%%a-%%b)
                                                                                                          @echo *************** DP's Backup Script{Exchange} ***************
                                                                                                          @echo *
                                                                                                          @echo *   C:\Poker_Data
                                                                                                          @echo *   Maximum compression using z7ip
                                                                                                          @echo *   Archive saved to g:\%mydate%-Poker_data_FULL.7z
                                                                                                          @echo *
                                                                                                          @echo **************************************************************
                                                                                                          echo [%time:~0,5%] - Beginning full Backup. >> g:\%mydate%"-BackupLog_FULL.txt
                                                                                                          c:\hobocopy /verbosity=3 /full /skipdenied /y /r /statefile=g:\Poker_Data\Poker_Data.dat c:\Juncture_Point_DO_NOT_DELETE_SEE_CODE g:\%mydate%
                                                                                                          echo [%time:~0,5%] - Finished full Backup. >> g:\%mydate%"-BackupLog_FULL.txt
                                                                                                          echo [%time:~0,5%] - Begining Compressing full backup to %mydate%-poker_data_FULL.7z >> g:\%mydate%"-BackupLog_FULL.txt
                                                                                                          7z a -mx9 g:\%mydate%-poker_data_FULL.7z g:\%mydate% -pSECRET
                                                                                                          echo [%time:~0,5%] - Finished Compressing full backup to %mydate%-poker_data_FULL.7z >> g:\%mydate%"-BackupLog_FULL.txt
                                                                                                          echo [%time:~0,5%] - Deleted g:\%mydate% >> g:\%mydate%"-BackupLog_FULL.txt
                                                                                                          echo [%time:~0,5%] - Backup Successfully Finished >> g:\%mydate%"-BackupLog_FULL.txt

INCREMENTAL BACKUP

@echo off
                                                                                                          For /f "tokens=2-4 delims=/ " %%a in ('date /t') do (set mydate=%%c-%%a-%%b)
                                                                                                          @echo *************** DP's Backup Script{Exchange} ***************
                                                                                                          @echo *
                                                                                                          @echo *   C:\Poker Data
                                                                                                          @echo *   Maximum compression using z7ip
                                                                                                          @echo *   Archive saved to g:\%mydate%-poker_data.7z
                                                                                                          @echo *
                                                                                                          @echo **************************************************************
                                                                                                          echo [%time:~0,5%] - Beginning Incremental Backup. >> g:\%mydate%"-BackupLog.txt
                                                                                                          c:\hobocopy /verbosity=3 /incremental /skipdenied /statefile=g:\Poker_Data\Poker_Data.dat /y /r c:\Juncture_Point_DO_NOT_DELETE_SEE_CODE g:\%mydate%
                                                                                                          echo [%time:~0,5%] - Finished Incremental Backup. >> g:\%mydate%"-BackupLog.txt
                                                                                                          echo [%time:~0,5%] - Deleting empty directorys >> g:\%mydate%"-BackupLog.txt
                                                                                                          for /f "usebackq delims=" %%d in (`"dir /ad/b/s/q g:\%mydate% | sort /R"`) do rd "%%d"
                                                                                                          echo [%time:~0,5%] - Finished Deleting empty directorys >> g:\%mydate%"-BackupLog.txt
                                                                                                          echo [%time:~0,5%] - Begining Compressing incremental backup to %mydate%-poker_data.7z >> g:\%mydate%"-BackupLog.txt
                                                                                                          7z a -mx9 g:\%mydate%-poker_data.7z g:\%mydate% -pSECRET
                                                                                                          echo [%time:~0,5%] - Finished Compressing incremental backup to %mydate%-poker_data.7z >> g:\%mydate%"-BackupLog.txt
                                                                                                          move g:\%mydate%-poker_data.7z h:\
                                                                                                          echo [%time:~0,5%] - Moved %mydate%-poker_data.7z to H:\ >> g:\%mydate%"-BackupLog.txt
                                                                                                          echo _________________________________BACKUP_BEGIN_INDEX_________________________________ >> g:\%mydate%"-BackedUpFileIndex.txt
                                                                                                          dir /s "g:\%mydate%" >> g:\%mydate%"-BackedUpFileIndex.txt 
                                                                                                          echo _________________________________BACKUP_END_INDEX_________________________________ >> g:\%mydate%"-BackedUpFileIndex.txt
                                                                                                          echo [%time:~0,5%] - Please see g:\%mydate%"-BackedUpFileIndex.txt for an index of files backed up.rmdir /s /q "g:\%mydate%"
                                                                                                          echo [%time:~0,5%] - Deleted g:\%mydate% >> g:\%mydate%"-BackupLog.txt
                                                                                                          echo [%time:~0,5%] - Backup Successfully Finished >> g:\%mydate%"-BackupLog.txt
                                                                                                          Last edited by DeadParrot; 12-01-12, 12:50.

Comment

Georgie Buuurjezz

Comment

Never heard of him
                                                                                                              He's Pat Mustard now.
                                                                                                              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                                                                Georgie Buuurjezz
                                                                                                                A1 Sharon.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                                  A1 Sharon.
                                                                                                                  I wrote this post on fancy stationary my sister gave me.

Comment

Never heard of him
                                                                                                                    keenly shallows academy or as RichieM calls him, heal ways call me donkey

Comment

I wrote this post on fancy stationary my sister gave me.
                                                                                                                      Pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                                        Pics.
                                                                                                                        like i'd introduce my sister to any of you degenerates.

Comment

Originally posted by Zola View Post
                                                                                                                          Keane at his peak you won 8 leagues out of 11. When he was finished you won 4/7.

Bit of a difference. I think most United fans would agree the weakened midfield has affected you most.
                                                                                                                          Keane left in the 05/06 season. Since then we have won it 4/6. We also didn't have Chelsea to compete with. I would also argue that our 07/08 team was better then the 99 but that's another debate.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X