This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carlop View Post
    Anyone up on their South American football know much about the Chilean player Edu Vargas?

Apparently he's on his way to Napoli for 13million or so.
    Yeah seen him play a freindly against Spain a few months ago and he looked good, kinda like Javier Hernandez style player. Think he scored a hat trick in the final of the South American equivalant of the Europa league last week. Wonder if they'll be selling anyone, heard Lavezzi's gf wasn't happy living in Naples due to robberies...
    Profit before people.

Comment

Rugbys more likely to be a posh rebelling against daddy type, so I'm saying I'm picking rugby if I've no other information.

Although girls in soccer jerseys look better than girls in rugby jerseys, but not enough to sway me.
      "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

one of the lads here had a leinster try as the first score. run better imo

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
          Who do you would reckon would be better in bed on average, a girl who watches soccer or a girl who likes rugby? (No point including GAA )
          Rugby girls are usually very submissive, Soccer girls are usually quite tough.

I like a good Soccer girl.

Comment

Originally posted by carlop View Post
            Anyone up on their South American football know much about the Chilean player Edu Vargas?

Apparently he's on his way to Napoli for 13million or so.
            I have seen a few universidad de chile games and they are a class above everyone else. Not too sure about him though

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
              Rugby girls are usually very submissive, Soccer girls are usually quite tough.

I like a good Soccer girl.
              This.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                one of the lads here had a leinster try as the first score. run better imo
                eh?

Comment

Who do you would reckon would be better in bed on average, a girl who watches soccer or a girl who likes rugby? (No point including GAA )
                  well id sooner ride the girl who played soccer some big rugby women out there
                  find girls who play sports can be nice and aggressive

Comment

faggedaboutROG

Comment

Wow!
                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                        Prologue is available online but it's pretty terrible quality.

Opr

Comment

Years ago in the old place someone (Lloyd maybe) had a link to a thread on a GAA site where lads were telling of their sexual adventures with camogie players and GAA football lasses.
                          I remember it being golden stuff.

Comment

show and go from 7feet tall Toner excellent stuff

Comment

I really hope United dont get back into the Champions league based on that as it would be some farce. Basel deserve to be there and no amount of technicalities should prevent them from playing

A team won the Meath SFC a couple of years ago based on a technicality and they have been despised ever since. No place in sport for cheap, underhanded sour grape tactics
                              Farce perhaps, but it doesn't seem like utd have made any sort of appeal, so there does not seem to be any underhanded or cheap sour grape tactics involved here.
                              I would agree there is no place for such tactics in sport though.

Comment

hellllo rugby

Comment

Listening to a playlist of tracks for BBC sounds of 2012. This one really stood out.

Download 'The Preacher' for free here: http://smarturl.it/ThePreacherClick here to watch the new video for 'Devil In Me': http://bit.ly/z1iIMehttp://www.jami...

Opr

Comment

Speed and accuracy of the Leinster passing is sick sick sick. Fantastic to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                      Yeah seen him play a freindly against Spain a few months ago and he looked good, kinda like Javier Hernandez style player. Think he scored a hat trick in the final of the South American equivalant of the Europa league last week. Wonder if they'll be selling anyone, heard Lavezzi's gf wasn't happy living in Naples due to robberies...
                                      Lavezzi, Cavani and Hamsik's gfs have all been robbed in the last while. Hamsik's bird got carjacked at gunpoint.

When Lavezzi's girlfriend was robbed she said that she hated Naples. De Laurentis, Napoli's president, said that Naples wasn't dangerous. He told her she still had to learn to be a proper Neapolitan, and that she should have known not to wear valuable jewellery in public.

I can't imagine it went down too well with Lavezzi.

The Camorra need to step in and basically say they'll kill anyone who messes with a Napoli player. Neapolitan problems require Neapolitan solutions

It actually reminds me of the last time I was in the city. I arrived with some mates by boat from Stromboli, one of the Aeolian Islands, and we'd been chatting to this girl on the journey. We were only there for the day so our plan was to leave our bags in the train station and then head off and see the city. The girl said that if we liked we could leave our bags in her apartment and collect them later.

She seemed like a nice, normal girl so we took her up on the offer. We set off with her to her gaff, and as we got further and further inland I began to get increasingly wary. I asked her if her area was dangerous.

She said 'No it's really safe. The Camorra control it and don't want any police coming in, so there's no petty crime.' Then, as an afterthought, she said 'About a year ago my friend was shot in the head on my doorstep, but generally its fine.' Not really the reassuring words I was looking for, but having come that far we decided to leave our stuff anyway and take our chances. Having heard enough horror stories about the city, I decided to take all my valuables with me, but the rest of the lads left all sorts of important and valuable shit there.

After a day of sightseeing, we decided it was time to head back, get our stuff, and go get our train. We rang the girl, no answer. Cue a couple of jokes about how she'd robbed us, typical Neapolitan, etc. We set off for her house and figured we'd try calling her again along the way.

By the time we'd got to her place, she still hadn't answered any calls or got back to us. Then we realised that we were basically a big group of foreigners, laden with money, cameras, etc, standing out in the middle of the street bang in the middle of one of the most dangerous areas of one of the most dangerous cities in Europe.

It was getting dark at this stage, and given how the locals were eyeing us up, the girl's guarantee that there was no thefts or muggings in her area (only the occasional murder at her front door) was looking doubtful.

Just at the point where we'd basically given up hope of getting our stuff back, the girl comes round the corner, bald Yorkshire terrier in tow. Turned out the girl had gone to get her dog groomed and forgotten her phone, but I definitely don't think any of us are going to be leaving our stuff in random people's gaffs anymore.

Comment

Looks like JOShea is 1/3 in the rugby. Id be heading to slatterys for the second half at the stroke of half time if i was there. Its the peer pressure keeping the fans there freezing their nuts off imo.

Comment

Playing the sligo poker open, and have to content with the pirate and the Midnitekowby at my table.
                                          NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                            That and the stupidity of the opinion expressed obviously.

"when one time he could have been the champion of the world mmmmmmmmkay?"
                                            Not too sure of factual inaccuracies in the song - there are probably many - and I've never seen the film. But Rubin Carter did fight for the world middleweight title vs Joey Giardello in 1964 and lost a unanimous decision after going 15 rounds. Not completely mental to suggest that one time he could have been champion of the world. IM(s)O

Comment

Bingo Bango

Comment

Maybe time for an Early Bath?

heh

Comment

Top class try for leinster!!!!

Comment

This is turning into an exhibition stuff

Comment

Watching Leinster play rugby is on a similar level to watching Barcelona play soccer. The most attractive brand of rugby around.

Comment

14 of these players could've played in the World Cup for Ireland.

They play like this because they are coached properly.

/just saying

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                                                          Not too sure of factual inaccuracies in the song - there are probably many - and I've never seen the film. But Rubin Carter did fight for the world middleweight title vs Joey Giardello in 1964 and lost a unanimous decision after going 15 rounds. Not completely mental to suggest that one time he could have been champion of the world. IM(s)O
                                                          This place turned into a NY back street barbers now?. I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                                                            the line was just to illustrate the overpacked sentence and similarity to Mr Mackey.
                                                            http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

munster > leinster

Comment

munster > leinster
                                                                perhaps at being south-westerly

Comment

what does corroscating mean?

Comment

Nacewa looks a bit sick at not having scored a try.

Comment

what does corroscating mean?
                                                                      Its corruscating, it means executed with great style, Sparkling IFIRC its from the greek word for sparkling.

Edit:
                                                                      nope its from Latin coruscātus past participle of coruscāre to quiver, flash;
                                                                      Last edited by Strewelpeter; 17-12-11, 19:55.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                        the line was just to illustrate the overpacked sentence and similarity to Mr Mackey.
                                                                        fair enough
                                                                        Although I stand over my misinterpretation of your post as it looks(to me anyway) like you give that line as an example of the stupidity of the opinion expressed. Steer clear of Its Alright Ma/Subterranean Homesick Blues. They make the lines in Hurricane look sparse

Comment

I'm not involved in the Leinster game, think the HC is spot on.

BBV delivers

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                            Looks like JOShea is 1/3 in the rugby. Id be heading to slatterys for the second half at the stroke of half time if i was there. Its the peer pressure keeping the fans there freezing their nuts off imo.
                                                                            I'd say he won a fortune on that leinster game, he had a bet on the sum of the shirt numbers, 22 and 23 running in trys at the end! Oh to run like John, just for one day?

Comment

BBV delivers
                                                                              Bowing to experience ftl

Comment

Originally posted by smoothcall View Post
                                                                                I'd say he won a fortune on that leinster game, he had a bet on the sum of the shirt numbers, 22 and 23 running in trys at the end! Oh to run like John, just for one day?
                                                                                Where can you even make a bet like that !?

Comment

One of the sports spread betting companys id think. Decent bet if you think a team has the capability to let loose like tonight, then empty the bench at the end!

Comment

Leinsters famous Heineken cup final comeback is being attributed to him lumping on more at half time

Comment

Yeh just not on this day...

SPOILER
                                                                                      "I had about $75k on the Scarlets, so their loss resulted in yet another heavy sigh."

Comment

Ha Wigan got the draw vs Chelsea, I actually thought they were value, but couldnt bring myself to back them! they just look so bad sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post

SPOILER
                                                                                          "I had about $75k on the Scarlets, so their loss resulted in yet another heavy sigh."
                                                                                          lol I was on that aswell, not for those silly numbers obv! but i think he broke even that weekend, he's the sickest pup around.

Comment

unfortunate name for the fat lad in the darts

Comment

Anyone know how you can find out what price a match went off at? is there a website maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post

SPOILER
                                                                                                Could he srsly have had that much on? Where did he get that much matched!?

Anyone know how you can find out what price a match went off at? is there a website maybe?
                                                                                                Betfair keep a history if you have a certain amount of BF point you can check back.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                  Think my laptop might be in some trouble. It did a 14 step update when i shut in down last night and didn't do much for a few minutes when i switched it on this morning. It then asked me which operating do i want to run and only gave me an option for Windows 7 (which i what it is). Thought that was pretty strange. Took another 15 minutes for it to boot up and the processor was going all the time.

Checked in with MrsF and she thinks it could be this. Running a Gmer scan to see if there's any rootkit infections and hoping it shows up clean.

Anyone else using Windows 7 get an update last night?
                                                                                                  My laptop has been running like shite since these updates. Taking forever to log on, and when i resumed from hibernate, it just crashed today and just start acting up badly. Ran a few scans, and Sony Vaoi diagnostics scan and it showed up nothing. Just loaded back up and the processor has been going crazy the last 15 minutes and the CPU constantly getting up to 100%.

Postgres.exe is one of the ones causing all the trouble. There's nothing open or running. That's needed for Holdem Manager isn't it? There's 5 instances of it running. Anyone know it there's any dodgy here or anything else i can try? System restore as a last resort. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                    I have no reason to doubt that he had that much on knowing O Shea. I have witnessed bets of around $50k that he put on. Dont know how he gets it matched but from what I see its like a full time job getting them matched.

Comment

Generally flashscore will give you an idea if you click the match and hit 'Odds Comparison'.

Opr

Comment

Flushdraw if you look at the very bottom one you will find your problem......

Marge Simpson is hiding in your laptop

Comment

Brilliant, thanks opr

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post

Betfair keep a history if you have a certain amount of BF point you can check back.
                                                                                                            Oh he had it on alright, there's a few places what take big bets, like matchbook, the spread companys, your certainly never gonna get it on with paddy power! unless your a proven loser!

Thanks, but not looking at my own bets, just want it for analysis after the game.

Comment

what ROI% are sports bettors working off? I assume if you have to get on an obscene amounts of money your ROI would suffer slightly

Comment

what ROI% are sports bettors working off? I assume if you have to get on an obscene amounts of money your ROI would suffer slightly
                                                                                                                <10%, ye obviously getting bets on is a major part of it.

Comment

ffs got called into work,done the weekends profits on the rugby,broke my two front teeth after slipping on the icewhat a absolute bollicks of a day
                                                                                                                  Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

...
                                                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

And he is outing himself on Facebook as well!

Comment

Jesus amberleaf breaking your two front teeth on a fall sounds horrific. I winced just thinking about it

Opr

Comment

...
                                                                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X