X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a New Years' Eve equivalent of "Bah Humbug"
    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

I must say this is all surprisingly entertaining. Football really delivers sometimes.
      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
        Kinda difficult to say 2011 'fuck off and die', when the agreed plan is for worse times, followed by the next '5 year plan' which will be worse again. Oh, to live in North Korea, where ignorance may not be bliss. Something to be said for ignorance all the same

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Gonna semi-bubble the first baby of 2012. Doc said she had the loot on us at 9am but we drifted in play. Hopefully he/she keeps it in semi- manageable timescale!

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
            Heh don't think so, it's gonna be the first time in many's a year that I won't be spending the first day of the year with a massive hangover which will feel weird.

Happy new year IPB
            Profit before people.

Comment

My pops is up from Tralee and I have made loads of cocktails and he has forced us to watch this, which is well worth a watch lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kolMzar_3x0
              Her sky-ness
              © 5starpool

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Happy new year everyone to all that I may deal to this year I'm sorry about ur aces being cracked.

And to anyone I may play against sorry for callin ur shove with the 89ss but I was committed with my 5bet bluff.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                      Kinda difficult to say 2011 'fuck off and die', when the agreed plan is for worse times, followed by the next '5 year plan' which will be worse again. Oh, to live in North Korea, where ignorance may not be bliss. Something to be said for ignorance all the same

I'm on about New Years Eve
                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                        Gonna semi-bubble the first baby of 2012. Doc said she had the loot on us at 9am but we drifted in play. Hopefully he/she keeps it in semi- manageable timescale!
                        Creep up behind her and roar in her ear. You might scare it out of her. It works for hiccups, and I believe babies operate under the same principle.

Comment

Comment

Glad they gave Banksy the chance to decorate it for the New Year.

Comment

Miriam o Callaghan or whatever she's called is hot for a 68 year old with 18 kids.
                              NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                I'd say you must be on the 50th coffee at this stage!

Are ye in the delivery room yet or still waiting for the dilation thing to get into final mode?
                                Nah not yet. Shouldn't be TOO long. I absolutely suck at staying up late though, so I'll be a wreck by morning!

Comment

Happy new year IPB

Comment

First? Yay.

Edit: Damn you Percy.

Happy new stuff everyone.

Comment

Comment

transfer window is open

Comment

Happy New year!!

I dont do this often!!

SPOILER
                                          Her sky-ness
                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                            transfer window is open

Comment

35 seconds past 12 took it down.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                35 seconds past 12 took it down.
                                                Angle shoot imo..stick up a thread in the theory section
                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Welcome Mayan Apocalypse

Comment

S Novym Godom ladies and gents!
                                                    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Something so very wrong about rubbing her back as she suffers with one hand and browsing IPB with the other

Comment

Comment

You're possibly not in a place to deliver a dispassionate scientific treatise on this zuutroy, but was struck by how the moaning from contractions sounds so similar to sex moaning. What's with that? It's like the only two times women make that noise.
                                                          Shameful 12lb cock brag

Comment

Definitely not going down that road in the public domain!

Comment

IPB is 2 something this month,what date Dom..?

www.irishkop.com Twitter = @Irish_Kop Facebook = Irishkop.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dub13 View Post
                                                                IPB is 2 something this month,what date Dom..?
                                                                I started on it on the 23rd, it went live on the 24th, so the 24th is IPB's official birthday. I was hoping to make it to one of these milestones by then looking at the numbers a few months ago, but unlikely on all 3 counts, with the user one being closest:

10,000 threads (currently 9,492)
                                                                500,000 posts (currently 455,907)
                                                                3,000 members (currently 2,872)

We generally get around 20 or so new members every week consistently, so it will be close, but we won't do it, at least not unless we have a lot of spam in the coming weeks which I hope not. The last few weeks have been blessedly quiet on that front. I'm aware though that out of that number are the spammers, the werewolf accounts, the novelty accounts, but I'm counting them all.

Comment

Junior without getting bread thrown at him, from that malignant cunt Meadow
                                                                  Great version of that song,second only to the original 3 tenors version (Domingo?)
                                                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Merry New Year

Comment

Shocked at my other half, he has just done something I thought he would never do

Gonna be a good night
                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                          Shocked at my other half, he has just done something I thought he would never do

Gonna be a good night
                                                                          Just because you can't get pregnant, you should still wear protection.
                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Relatively NEW to Poker boards even though I joined it in 2010 ive only start using it properly in the past 2-3 weeks and I must say I like it very much!!!

Happy new year to all the administrators and all at IPB....:-)

Comment

smoke break time/ drinks flowing well and watching DVD collection of

Subscribe and 🔔 to the BBC 👉 https://bit.ly/BBCYouTubeSubWatch the BBC first on iPlayer 👉 https://bbc.in/iPlayer-Home More on this programme: http://www.b...

never even heard of thsi before and atm craic is good

Comment

...

Comment

Gonna be a good night
                                                                                  Woddy Harrelson in Kingpin came to mind when reading that post.

Comment

So, let's say that you made the questionable decision that your new year's resolution was to have sex with a current head of state, which of these would you choose.

Cristina de Kirchner - Argentina

Laura Chinchilla - Costa Rica

Doris Leuthard - Switzerland

Dilma Rousseff - Brazil (obv not a looker but a certainty for backdoor action)

Atifete Jahjaga - Kosovo (at 36 she is by far the youngest, but looks older)
                                                                                    Last edited by hotspur; 01-01-12, 01:22.

Comment

On those pics? 1,2,5,3,4.
                                                                                      Last edited by Icarus152; 01-01-12, 01:25.

Comment

...

Comment

I suspect drugs. Got to be drugs surely. Can't be sex-related: she's hardly posting while he's going down on her.
                                                                                          LOL

i'm afraid I cannot disclose that info!!!
                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

...

Comment

Gonna be a good night
                                                                                              The hoovering?

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Chinchilla easily from that list.
                                                                                                    Here she is doing a passable Michael Jackson impression

Comment

anyway, looking forward to the good news in the morning from Zuutroy, in the meantime good night
                                                                                                      Did he not say it was born at 35 seconds past 12?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                        Did he not say it was born at 35 seconds past 12?
                                                                                                        No, first baby of the year was born at 35 seconds past 12
                                                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Another one of that hot Dutch darts girl Dana Verhagen.

Showing a little bit of pussy in this one as well.

SPOILER

Comment

happy new day.
                                                                                                            Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Happy New Year mofos A good night in G-town so far, back to the big smoke tomorrow though, can't stay around to cheer on Connacht versus perfidious Leinster unfortunately!

Comment

Never realised my hubby could talk so much hahahahhahahaha
                                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

kids all in bed, i am to get sofa (again) party moved to kitchen so we can smoke with door open and obv music volume increase

introduced a bowl of beef jerky ....

1st response....Is that Pot pourri ?

also been suggested we pool some money and play cash on my account..

could get ugly

Comment

Never realised my hubby could talk so much hahahahhahahaha

Comment

he scores a goal and the kop goes wild and i just cant seem to get enough negirto

Comment

Played new year in with people not appreciating my musical tastes. Standard: Peace y'all for 2012

Comment

My motherinlaw went to bed about an hour and a half ago after landing a full bottle of Dom Perignon on my desk. I enjoyed it but can't help think that it was a waste. Hic.
                                                                                                                          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X