This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Opr View Post
    Jesus amberleaf breaking your two front teeth on a fall sounds horrific. I winced just thinking about it

Opr
    Its truly awful, jumped in trying to stop some junkies battering two girls a few ears back and ended up with my teeth broken right up in the gum line, obviously was night before paddys day and a weekend so had to wait until monday to have my dentist take a proper look at it. It wasnt that painful until you ate, breath, drink etc as the nerves were exposed. Took me almost 2 years to have it sorted properly though. Teeth broke so high up than when the veneers were put in one of them was so close to the bone it was rejected by my body and i ended up having gums cut open and the bone ground away. Its a really surreal experience having your entire head shake and vibrate from the inside.

needless to say when people complain about going to the dentist to me I am less than sympathetic

Comment

Bill Hicks doco on BBC4
      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Think my social life is over. Barred from coppers. Sickened an innocent country lad being barred. They are ••••••••

Comment

Just released my NFL bet is starting in an hour...not 25hours....Go Cowboys !!
            This too shall pass.

Comment

Cunts

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                Just released my NFL bet is starting in an hour...not 25hours....Go Cowboys !!
                What you go for?

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                  Bill Hicks doco on BBC4
                  Just noticed his voice is very similar to Phil Hellmuth's.

Comment

Boxing, NFL, 2 decent old UFC cards on ESPN, Pulp Fiction on dvd which I've never seen before.... my heads all a muddle. What to watch, what to watch.

Comment

Fuck sake, the Big Lebowski is on channel Dave as well.

Comment

Didn't think there was anyone on earth who hadn't seen Pulp Fiction!

Comment

cowboys will safely beat the spread

Comment

I've never seen The Big Lebowski either but have heard everyone in here rave about it. I think I'll watch that when it starts again on +1

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                              My laptop has been running like shite since these updates. Taking forever to log on, and when i resumed from hibernate, it just crashed today and just start acting up badly. Ran a few scans, and Sony Vaoi diagnostics scan and it showed up nothing. Just loaded back up and the processor has been going crazy the last 15 minutes and the CPU constantly getting up to 100%.

Postgres.exe is one of the ones causing all the trouble. There's nothing open or running. That's needed for Holdem Manager isn't it? There's 5 instances of it running. Anyone know it there's any dodgy here or anything else i can try? System restore as a last resort. Cheers

FML

The laptop has sounded like an aeroplane taking off for the whole fucking day. It's definetly postgreSQL that's causing the trouble. There's been almost 8k errors/warning relating to it this week, and i'm sure it's all since the update. Checking the event viewer log and there's an error or warning every minute. It's failing for a lot of different things. Can DP or someone help! Need to switch off because it's just too much so will check in tomorrow. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                cowboys will safely beat the spread
                                Just stuck a few quid on that now. I'll hold you responsible if they don't!

Comment

Brilliant, was only wondering last week why the NFL are so obsessed with Sunday and never seem to have Saturday games until the playoffs.

Comment

Tony,

Kill the Postgre process and reboot. If it is starting automatically after you reboot then you need to get into msconfig and set it to stop. When you play poker, make sure that postgre isn't still running after you close HEM. You should also try reinstalling Postgre. It won't affect your DB. Gl.
                                    Last edited by AndyFatBastard; 18-12-11, 01:17.
                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                      Brilliant, was only wondering last week why the NFL are so obsessed with Sunday and never seem to have Saturday games until the playoffs.

College football is played on fridays and Saturday.

Comment

Im on Tampa

Comment

The National going to stream the last gig of this tour live from the Beacon Theatre in NYC. Starts at 2am.

The Official Website of The National. Home to news, tour dates, music, merchandise, and access to The National's exclusive fan club, Cherry Tree.

Opr

Comment

Lets go Romo

Comment

thats not a TD

edit - fucking hell what a shocking call
                                              Last edited by Bubbleking; 18-12-11, 01:43.

Comment

wow big call. Didn't think it was a td

Comment

I don't know much about NFL but even i know that wasn't a td! Awful decision!

Comment

Romo is annoyingly good

Comment

Originally posted by smoothcall View Post
                                                      Anyone know how you can find out what price a match went off at? is there a website maybe?
                                                      I use oddsportal.com its the nuts for that, gives history of price moves also with opening and closing lines for most of the betting sites.

Comment

Cowboys first TD shouldnt have been one.

Either way.. Romo is a beast.

Bucs are terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                                          What you go for?
                                                          Cowboys -6.5
                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Can someone explain the difference between -6.5 and -6 ? Besides the obvious...
                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Four of a Kind View Post
                                                              Playing the sligo poker open, and have to content with the pirate and the Midnitekowby at my table.
                                                              Lol sounded like a fun table all right!! Gl tomorrow dude
                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

depending on the bookie -6 is a push?

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                  depending on the bookie -6 is a push?
                                                                  As bk depending on if it's a 2 or 3 way handicap the -6 may be a push.thisnis pretty big in NHL because of field goals being worth 3 and TDs being 7
                                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Romo is annoyingly good
                                                                    sometimes - bottled big time last week v the giants, still sore cost me a 73 pt swing on the supremacy spread.

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                                                      sometimes - bottled big time last week v the giants, still sore cost me a 73 pt swing on the supremacy spread.
                                                                      3 TD's so far tonight have been all him

Comment

he is the QB

Comment

link to the boxing?

Comment

fuck this not even a sweat

Comment

double down

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                                                link to the boxing?

Try these, it's on Sky sports 1.

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                                                  link to the boxing?
                                                                                  http://mypremium.tv/ - Sky Sports 1

Comment

Ward giving Froch a lesson thus far.

Comment

Second largest half time scoreline in franchise history...hmmm

And then that happens....
                                                                                      Last edited by oleras; 18-12-11, 03:07.
                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Ugh wouldn't go to bed just yet.

Comment

there you go - he got one for your team now

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                                                                            Ugh wouldn't go to bed just yet.
                                                                                            I think he's gone Rory, no heart.

Comment

whoop go Tampa. now have the sme amount of TD's as first downs

Comment

long shot but would anyone have a link to the Oz golf

Comment

phew found one http://capostv.com/channel/gabostv-deportes-2-online

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                                                    ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                                                                    I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Ill be beyond tilted if Dallas blow things.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                                                                                        Ill be beyond tilted if Dallas blow things.
                                                                                                        I'm on them decent, still not over them blowing 12 pts lead in last two minutes against the giants last week - but no way they can here - bucks are fucking brutal

one decent drive locks it

Comment

poor tackle there

Comment

Anyone got any pics of Mario balotelli? apparently he was driving around manchester dressed as santa handing out cash. The man just keeps delivering

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                                                                Anyone got any pics of Mario balotelli? apparently he was driving around manchester dressed as santa handing out cash. The man just keeps delivering
                                                                                                                sounds completely made up.

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                                                  wasn't he driving around Manchester city center in a convertible high fiving people after the 6-1 win v utd - it was spoof too

Comment

so tilting they wont just kick the fg for over 46.5

Comment

I escaped that one...no more drunk betting !!!
                                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                                                        Have you heard of Mario Balotelli?

Comment

Heads up to anyone driving around the Limerick area.

Never seen the roads as bad as they are this morning, motorway from castletroy as far as p/well one sheet of glass, lots of cars spun off into ditches.
                                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X