This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frossach View Post
    anyone know if you can do player transfer on winamax i might do a stake later if i can?

anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post
      Yeah it is sick you are better off not watching it, i would love to be like you and not watch but when its there no matter how bad i hear it is i just gotta watch it.
      I'm certainly not going to watch it but why post it?

In a non related matter, do you know if the episode of the ukipt dub that was on last night is online yet ( i know ive got some links from you before ). I cant find it on ps and saw a thread on this last night saying it was on tv?
      All Ukipt episodes are on 4oD

[QUOTE=JohnOB;423869]

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Yeah it is sick you are better off not watching it, i would love to be like you and not watch but when its there no matter how bad i hear it is i just gotta watch it.
        Not being a smart arse, but no, you dont.

I have never watched any of those beheadings that were doing the rounds years ago, personal choice, same as i wont watch that video, think MSN linked it a few days ago, some things you dont need to see.
        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
          There is no good copies of it out at the moment so I would defo give it a miss until there is.
          Yeah, they seem to have done a stellar job of protecting it from the illegal downloads.

Suggest a movie for me Danny!

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
            There is no good copies of it out at the moment so I would defo give it a miss until there is.
            Got the young fellow a TS of johnny English tonight, was pure cam, sound was ridic.
            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
              Yeah, they seem to have done a stellar job of protecting it from the illegal downloads.
              Limited release seems to sort the pirating out.

TT closer to the edge, out since last summer and nothing available, xmas dvd release, still looking forward to it though !
              This too shall pass.

Comment

Pokerstars time trials tourney thingie...anyone played them yet ?

Set finsh time, 15m, 30m, etc, chip chop at the end.
                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                  Pokerstars time trials tourney thingie...anyone played them yet ?

Set finsh time, 15m, 30m, etc, chip chop at the end.
                  Sounds like a great idea for when time is short.

Confidence (or is it just a streak of rungood ) counts for a lot more than you'd think it should in poker.
                  Been playing the ongame $20 5K gtd a few nights a week since Betfair moved there and despite dozens of FT's and loads of hitting the crossbar I'd failed miserably to actually win it.
                  Until tonight.
                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post

Suggest a movie for me Danny!
                    It wasn't widely released everywhere so that is a factor as well.

I mentioned this the other day In the Shadow of the Moon pretty good documentary about the race to get to the moon told by the people who actually went, pretty riveting in parts with some incredible footage.

Hopefully you might be interested you can catch in on 4od HERE

Got the young fellow a TS of johnny English tonight, was pure cam, sound was ridic.
                    Would never watch anything lower than an R5 that's the bare minimum, all those cams/telesyncs are dreadful.
                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Nice one SP, you're on a bit of a heater!

Comment

LOL just watched FD's table on the IPO satt bubble

guy blinded down to his last ante gets it in with KK v 88 ... they waited till the river to sicken him with the 8

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                          Sounds like a great idea for when time is short.

Confidence (or is it just a streak of rungood ) counts for a lot more than you'd think it should in poker.
                          Been playing the ongame $20 5K gtd a few nights a week since Betfair moved there and despite dozens of FT's and loads of hitting the crossbar I'd failed miserably to actually win it.
                          Until tonight.
                          Nice one dude !

Couldent find them in the lobby anyways, the time tourney things...may be a good thing...lol
                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Not being a smart arse, but no, you dont.

I have never watched any of those beheadings that were doing the rounds years ago, personal choice, same as i wont watch that video, think MSN linked it a few days ago, some things you dont need to see.
                            Yeah very true, guess its just me been a nosy prick!
                            Ill try stop, id be better off.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                              OMG

pffffft

This guy is only .3 seconds behind the machine and far more impressive imo

Cube: Dayan ZhanChiYou can get this cube at speedcube.com.au!http://bit.ly/15Tp5mM

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                LOL just watched FD's table on the IPO satt bubble

guy blinded down to his last ante gets it in with KK v 88 ... they waited till the river to sicken him with the 8
                                Yeah he'd folded his SB for 1105 more into a 24k pot so left himself with just over 2 antes. Was actually 1010 but same difference, such a sick 8 in the river for him!

Comment

when I used to right click in microsoft word there was a synonyms option - its not there anymore. can someone tell me how to get it back pls

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                      Ranked 3rd on the 2011 leaderboard.

SPOILER
                                      Originally posted by AKQJ10 View Post
                                      Ty for the leaderboard, never knew about it
                                      Well it didn't take you long! WP sir.

*9th

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                        John Duthie= "Is that a mars bar in your pocket"

IT= "No John, that's my cock.."

Comment

Anyone know who irishjack is on stars?

Comment

Anyone know who irishjack is on stars?
                                            I do.

Comment

Is it you?
                                              Was just looking at a few interesting cash games, and watched him for a bit.

Comment

With a name like that it must be SpeedyTom.

Comment

Anyone know anything about this phone http://www.ibood.com/ie/en/
                                                  Acer liquid mt running android 2.2. 180 euro.
                                                  I have a Iphone 3gs, this has a better camera, screen and battery. Considering I could sell my phone for over 200 its a no-brainer right?
                                                  Any reason why it wouldn't work here?

edit; 170 here http://www.expansys.ie/acer-liquid-metal-205669/
                                                  Think I will.
                                                  Last edited by Zosma; 20-10-11, 03:05.

Comment

if u wanna watch the worst movie i have ever seen in last 5 yrs

well your dreams have been answered

there are 2 movies with the battle of los angeles name

this is the full movie of the absolute shite which is the 2011 version

i admit i watched it in full hoping for something good to say

sorry ......total shite

enjoy...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

made new friend on the tabs tonight

playing a $2 game on boylepoker and was low stacked and shoved 67 suited and cracked his aces

edited chat below

KingGeedorah09: see ipoker worker
                                                      KingGeedorah09: iCunt
                                                      KingGeedorah09: sad iCunt
                                                      TheDrunkenOne: thats my fav hand
                                                      KingGeedorah09: you robbig ipoker cunnnt
                                                      KingGeedorah09: ipoker Iwanker
                                                      TheDrunkenOne: swallow dont spit
                                                      KingGeedorah09: yes u ipoker iwanker...67 mug Ifuncker
                                                      KingGeedorah09: not when you cant see a ipokerplayer stats
                                                      KingGeedorah09: robbing icunt
                                                      TheDrunkenOne: only learning game sorry
                                                      KingGeedorah09: i ram those cards down your throat at ipo
                                                      KingGeedorah09: 67 sham
                                                      TheDrunkenOne: my fav hand did i not say
                                                      KingGeedorah09: yes after you won the hand
                                                      KingGeedorah09: clown
                                                      TheDrunkenOne: i thin k some village is missing its 1diot
                                                      TheDrunkenOne: i knew they were live and i was low and they were suited
                                                      KingGeedorah09: cos you cheat
                                                      KingGeedorah09: ipoker favours thier workers

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                        there are 2 movies with the battle of los angeles name

this is the full movie of the absolute shite which is the 2011 version
                                                        The other version is not great either tbf!

In two minds tomorrow to either play a €55 live tourney, which is soft imo, or play a €15 online satellite to CPT Clonmel in order to play a €120 soft tourney, (imo).

Also, if I bet 400 on @6/4 and 500 at 4/5, am I freerolling for €100?

Me no do the numberz gud.
                                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

This video isn't hard to watch in that sense. It's not grumsome or anything like that.
                                                          For reference I seen in on the news the other day.

but, its a really really sad commentary on the quality of life in some parts of the world, and how some people view a single life. The complete apathy passers by is much more sickening that the accident.

Both drivers have been arrested, but the rest only have their guilt.

Comment

¡ɹoןןǝɯ ıɥ
                                                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

ןıɐuʞɔıɯ ıɥ

(I was going to say sup!, but it just looks like dns)

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                Also, if I bet 400 on @6/4 and 500 at 4/5, am I freerolling for €100?

Me no do the numberz gud.
                                                                Sort of. It is an overbroke market though(assuming those are the only 2 outcomes). If you wanted to guarantee a profit, stake €900 and be guaranteed the same return, put €523.26 on the 4/5 shot and €376.74 on the 6/4 one. You'll win €41.86 either way.

In your scenario you will be freerolling €100, but only if the 6/4 shot wins.

Comment

Morning.
                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                    If you don't have the cash then don't put yourself under pressure. I've been to some great weddings where people did a lot of the work themselves and had buffet style meals which were absolutely brilliant and I've been to 5 star weddings/hotels where people spent the whole day bitching because everything wasn't perfect.

Perfection is not possible at any wedding so you can get that thought out of your mind good and early (and start working on your fiance!) - the only thing that can be perfect is you and your future Spouse and the rest is a nice irrelevance.

I think guests have very high expectations when the wedding is some place fancy and lose sight of what the day is all about. Something personal and a bit unusual will stick in peoples memory banks a lot longer and you won't have as much debt or lost savings to regret.

Planning a wedding together is a good indicator for how ye will approach your future spending together. Tis best to have an agreed approach to this sort of thing or your life can get very messy. Once the wife feels she can spend what she likes on the "special day" she'll also think redecorating the house every 2 or 3 years is a good way of spending the wads of cash in the future.
                                                                    This can normally be smacked out of them @Flushdraw take note

Morning.
                                                                    Good morning sir and how are you?

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                                      Good morning sir and how are you?
                                                                      I'm ok, thank you. I haven't had enough sleep, but I'll be better once I've finished this coffee. What about you? Are you up early or late?
                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I'm ok, thank you. I haven't had enough sleep, but I'll be better once I've finished this coffee. What about you? Are you up early or late?
                                                                        been up and rocking since 4am, i know i know sick beat!!! God bless work

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                                          been up d rocking since 4am, i know i know sick beat!!! God bless work
                                                                          Eesh! That's too early for anyone. I think I got to sleep around 3 and was up at 6. Working for a living sucks, although I quite enjoy having money to buy things with.

Comment

Eesh! That's too early for anyone. I think I got to sleep around 3 and was up at 6. Working for a living sucks, although I quite enjoy having money to buy things with.
                                                                            i'm married so forgot what that feels like!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                              I hear on the radio that we got top marks from the IMF. Does anybody know what our prize is?

Comment

I hear on the radio that we got top marks from the IMF. Does anybody know what our prize is?

Comment

...
                                                                                  Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 20-10-11, 08:33.
                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

moar cutz plz
                                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                      Apologies about a baby-related question:

Baptism: good / bad idea?

Don't particularly have anything against organised religion per se, but the whole baptism etc etc thing does seem like a relic of a simpler time.

What are the upsides of baptising (presumably into Catholicism)?

I'm thinking maybe that religion teaches the principles of right and wrong (albeit in a confusing, exclusionary, homophobic, and misogynistic fashion - but sure nothings perfect), and might influence school choice.

EDIT: Another potential upside is that First Communion is such a nice event
                                                                                      get them baptised as Russian Orthodox surely?

Catholics are ten a penny

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

I believe it's useful for getting into schools.

Comment

...

Comment

Not sure there are any Russian Orthodox left except amongst the very old! Think the default is no religion there, unless accidentally married a heathen who lied about the lack of Russian religiousity
                                                                                                No, there's been a massive resurgence in the Orthodox church since the '80s (surprised you don't know this). Loads of crazy cults too. Russia is the Wild West of religion.

Check out this dude.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                  I believe it's useful for getting into schools.
                                                                                                  this is true, especially the CoI ones

Comment

...

Comment

From a primary school point of view are all the protestant schools not considered better? Id have no problem raisng my future children as protestant (I have no idea what that entails) so they would get into better schools.

Then ship them off to some private secondary school which may require reconverting to Catholicism? Ah whatever it doesnt really matter once they get whats best for them

Comment

IPBSCOOP tonight. Stud Hi/Lo and PLO in the house

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                            From a primary school point of view are all the protestant schools not considered better?
                                                                                                            You can't really make a broad statement like that; what you can say is that they tend to be smaller (which has obv. benefits in terms of class size etc) and a more liberal ethos (which is very much a subjective thing in whether you belive this to be good or not). Teaching standards obviously vary from school to school.

We chose to have our kids baptised as CoI and sent to CoI schools as we prefer the overall educative approach (Mrs Duke knows far more about this than me) - I actually think your statement is wrong and the real benefits would be seen at secondary level in terms of school ethos.

Comment

Exactly. But surely you can't just rock up to a COI church and tell the vicar to baptise your kid if neither of ye are protestant? Wouldn't there have to be some sort of proof that you were serious about it?
                                                                                                              lol; 'vicar'

You'd have to convert yourself afaik. You could probably do it handy enough if you convince the rector that Mrs HH is Orthodox.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Is vicar only in Church of England?
                                                                                                                    yes (might be used in the North too)

down these 'ere parts, they usually say 'rector' (have to be careful with that one after a few pints)

Comment

What are the upsides of baptising (presumably into Catholicism)?
                                                                                                                      For starting them on the road to an acquired mental illness, there is really nothing better, its the club you cannot leave once you join

But yea schools and if you think it may be a good thing for them to be part of the community and go through the whole communion nad confirmation thing its mandatory.
                                                                                                                      Its a lot easier not to do it now than it was even 10 years ago.

Comment

...

Comment

Speaking of religion my girlfriend is going to a wedding today of one of her friends from college - think shes 22 which is a lolage to be getting married imo but anyway she is big into her religion (think its some form of born again christian stuff called Evangelical Christian). So basically no sex before mariage and its frowned upon if you marry outside the relion AFAIK which kind of limits your choice.

Anyway Im in the dog house at the moment for point blank refusing to go - I really just didnt want to spend the day getting told I was living in sin and Im going to hell blah blah blah and I couldnt promise I wouldnt get into a debate trying to tell them how narrowminded their views were.

Now dont get me wrong people are free to practice whatever religion they want it makes no difference to me just dont be wrecking my head about it

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X