This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
    already have a ticket for it myself, was wondering if worth it in terms of stake people into the sat and then hopefully the game!
    ah right, i see. Yeah if you think somone is worth the 20 quid punt. I would stake them in on basis of 50/50 if they bink

Comment

Hitch I agree re: the sentence for the drink driving causing death but there were other factors the judge took into account.

His two best friends died in the car he was driving and did sincerely apologise to the family of those he had killed. Given the circumstances I'd imagine his remorse was sincere.

I might have given a longer sentence but overall I don't think 4 years is really far off the mark. The last year being suspended is an automatic part of the sentence.
      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
        50/50 IMO

think keane mentioned somewhere he was broke, why not stake him in to the sat and then 50/50 all the way
        This is a great deal for any staker that hates money

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
          This is a great deal for any staker that hates money
          There is an unused token on your account that will work for the Sat.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
            Hitch I agree re: the sentence for the drink driving causing death but there were other factors the judge took into account.

His two best friends died in the car he was driving and did sincerely apologise to the family of those he had killed. Given the circumstances I'd imagine his remorse was sincere.

I might have given a longer sentence but overall I don't think 4 years is really far off the mark. The last year being suspended is an automatic part of the sentence.
            I'm sorry but so what?

Sentencing in my view is a disgrace, it's a life sentence for his victims and their families and he'll be back out on the streets having a few drinks in about 18 months max.

Fuck him, and all of his ilk. If I had my way I'd lock them up and throw away the key.
            Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                There is an unused token on your account that will work for the Sat.
                Orly? I used a token to reg for last night's game which I assumed was the one I won on your prize thread - did I get another one for free or something?

Comment

already have a ticket for it myself, was wondering if worth it in terms of stake people into the sat and then hopefully the game!
                  Hitch, throw your name in here. I'm going to stake a horse in, and you can use this thread to stake your own horse(s) and anyone else that wants to stake a horse feel free to jump in

Comment

Orly? I used a token to reg for last night's game which I assumed was the one I won on your prize thread - did I get another one for free or something?
                    Eh will you just stfu and take the token

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                      Eh will you just stfu and take the token
                      Yeah in all fairness, how dumb was my post there!?

:facepalm:

Comment

Check your Facebook chat history with me the other night. I felt a bit guilty

---
                        I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=53.964017,-6.364168

Comment

---
                          LOL something you little fairys want to share with the group

Comment

@Megatron

I would like to play this sat tonight but have no idea about my Boyles account. I know I defo had one or maybe two over the years!

Anyway of checking if I still have one active? I can PM my email? username should be same as here or pony104.

Comment

---
                              Corbett wins the internet once more:

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                All this fry talk puts me in mind of the time I got completely owned by Gimmeabreak's townsfolk a few years back. We were down in Banagher for the night prior to setting out on a Shannon boat trip the next morning and were having a rake of pints (and song) in the madhouse that is Houghs. Somehow or other the conversation turned to breakfast and the locals started extolling the virtues of the feast to be offered in an establishment run by a German lady: Heidis. The yokels insisted that this was the finest breakfast to be offered in the entire land, not only in the excellence of the ingredients but also in the substance of the repast.

I, being confident in my abilities in the breakfasting department, duly stated my intention to consume the entire breakfast without any bother. The locals scoffed at my foolishness so naturally I asked them for odds. They offered 3/1 against my finishing the breakfast and I duly beat them out to 5/1. Bets were laid in mutliples of twenty euro notes (wife reasonably horrified) with my friend, his father, his brothers, his wife, his mother and also various uncles who all appeared out of the woodwork. The evening then proceeded along the usual lines.

The following morning, we all rocked up to Heidis and I bullishly ordered the 'full fry'. I then received the first intimations of what lay ahead when the waitress looked at me dubiously and asked 'are ye sure?'. I indignantly assured her that I was and could she get a move on as I had a boat to catch. Ten minutes later, the plate landed on my table - a fine heap of pudding, rashers, sausages and egg - but nothing that would unduly trouble a man with an appetite. I looked at the plate and then scrutinised my opponents who were all giggling to themselves. Then the waitress reappeared. With a bowl of beans. A bowl of fried mushrooms. A plate of hash browns. A plate of toast. And a pot of tay. The entire table was inundated with enough food to keep an average family fed for a week.

I pulled my wallet out of my pocket and paid up immediately, inwardly resolving never to return to the town.

And I never have.
                                Id fancy my chances with this - I have won many the prop bet with eating unhealthy amounts of food. was there a time limit on the breakfast - obv it would be easier to do over an hour than 10 mins

Comment

Let me tell you a story about the fun of working nights in an all night garage.

Most nights passed without incident, but we were wone of thegarages that kept the doors open all night and had a security guard on duty until 4.30 in the morning. Other staff didn't turn up until 7am.
                                  Usually you didn't get many customers in that time, other than the regular taxi drivers coming in to change coins or hoover out the van after a nights work and have a cup of coffee and a natter. This is about one of the times where the customer wasn't a taxi driver, an early shift worker or a person returning from an all night party and trying to find something to keep them standing until they made it to club leaba.

While we usually had a bit of trouble around 2-4am when the clubs are letting out and the scum are looking for something we rarely had anything serious (aside from the night I saw someone try to throw a bin through our deli counter onley for it to rebound off the plexiglass and hit them, but that's another story).

It was Easter weekend, Early sunday morning, and we had the usual Easter Eggs on sale for those who would forget about them and buy them in a hurry at a mark up at 10am for their kids or significant others or whoever they had forgot to buy eggs for and panic bought them on the way to mass.

Anyway, it was 5am, security had left and I getting ready for the two hours of boredom ahead when a small blue fiesta pulls up on the forecourt. I get ready to activate a pump, but the woman gets out of the car and approaches the doors.

Now, working nightshifts can do odd things to your brain after a while, especially if you were only working nightshifts two nights a week and spending the rest of the time in college, but despite that I'm fairly sure what I saw was real.

There seemed to be something odd about her, She was walking normally, didn't seem intoxicated didn't seem like he had been on an all nighter, just odd.

She picked up a few items and approached the counter.

That's when it dawned on me. The woman was brown.

Not in a skin colour sense, or a fake tan sense. She had the worst shade of brown make up caked onto her in multiple layers.

The worst shade of brown. A heavy fibre diet brown.

Caked onto her, all across her face and neck streaking in places, fading in others, cracked like a renaissance fresco. On her arms it continues, visible from her short sleeves down to her finger tips.

She arrives at the counter, and I'm literally dumbstruck by what is in front of me. Her makeup close up looked like the background in an Edgar Munch painting, in both composition and technique.

So she has a few packets of monster munch and some bottles of cola and a few odds and ends, and I start to right them up.

"Been up all night?" she asks.

"Yeah, night shift", I reply, afraid of seeing the whites of her eyes.

"How much are the Easter Eggs?"

"Most of them have stickers on them, different sizes are different prices".

"Ah yeah, I'll take a look now. Must be tough doing the night shift" she says.

"Yeah, you end up thinking you're seeing things" I mumbled, still wary of looking directly at her in case the streaky makeup started to move into some bizare hypnotic pattern.

She then returns the the easter egg display and takes 3 of the large ones down and carries them back.

"How much for these?"

"eh, should be about 33, but I'll give them to ye for 30" I tell her.

She peels a few notes out of a coke can width knot that emerges from the bag and gives them to me. I cash it up and giver her the change and the receipt.

"Hold on a sec" she says, and starts to rumble around in her purse.

I was expecting her to pull either the Lament Configuration or a jar containing the souls of the previous night shift workers she had encountered out of the bag, but instead she pulled out a rock of hash.

not a pebble, a rock.

"Want me to break you off some?" she says, smiling

If she hadn't been holding a fist sized lump of cannabis I'd have been worried she meant something else, which I'd also have to decline.

I declined this offer, given the store is covered with CCTV and to be honest I was expecting the candid camera team to jump out of the bottled water stand.

How about some speed to see you through?" she asks, reaching into the bag of wonder and emerging with a pick and mix bag with enough power in it to keep Lemmy going through a tour of the UK.

"Nah, thanks anyway, I'm off in a while and I need the sleep." I replied in the best effort I could muster to hide my terror.

"No worries" she says, and returns everything to the handbag of wonders and walks out of the store with her purchases, back to her car and away into the morning light.
                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

BBV on form today, more tales please
                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post

Most nights passed without incident, but we were wone of thegarages that kept the doors open all night and had a security guard on duty until 4.30 in the morning. Other staff didn't turn up until 7am.
                                      Usually you didn't get many customers in that time, other than the regular taxi drivers coming in to change coins or hoover out the van after a nights work and have a cup of coffee and a natter. This is about one of the times where the customer wasn't a taxi driver, an early shift worker or a person returning from an all night party and trying to find something to keep them standing until they made it to club leaba.

While we usually had a bit of trouble around 2-4am when the clubs are letting out and the scum are looking for something we rarely had anything serious (aside from the night I saw someone try to throw a bin through our deli counter onley for it to rebound off the plexiglass and hit them, but that's another story).

It was Easter weekend, Early sunday morning, and we had the usual Easter Eggs on sale for those who would forget about them and buy them in a hurry at a mark up at 10am for their kids or significant others or whoever they had forgot to buy eggs for and panic bought them on the way to mass.

Anyway, it was 5am, security had left and I getting ready for the two hours of boredom ahead when a small blue fiesta pulls up on the forecourt. I get ready to activate a pump, but the woman gets out of the car and approaches the doors.

Now, working nightshifts can do odd things to your brain after a while, especially if you were only working nightshifts two nights a week and spending the rest of the time in college, but despite that I'm fairly sure what I saw was real.

There seemed to be something odd about her, She was walking normally, didn't seem intoxicated didn't seem like he had been on an all nighter, just odd.

She picked up a few items and approached the counter.

That's when it dawned on me. The woman was brown.

Not in a skin colour sense, or a fake tan sense. She had the worst shade of brown make up caked onto her in multiple layers.

The worst shade of brown. A heavy fibre diet brown.

Caked onto her, all across her face and neck streaking in places, fading in others, cracked like a renaissance fresco. On her arms it continues, visible from her short sleeves down to her finger tips.

She arrives at the counter, and I'm literally dumbstruck by what is in front of me. Her makeup close up looked like the background in an Edgar Munch painting, in both composition and technique.

So she has a few packets of monster munch and some bottles of cola and a few odds and ends, and I start to right them up.

"Been up all night?" she asks.

"Yeah, night shift", I reply, afraid of seeing the whites of her eyes.

"How much are the Easter Eggs?"

"Most of them have stickers on them, different sizes are different prices".

"Ah yeah, I'll take a look now. Must be tough doing the night shift" she says.

"Yeah, you end up thinking you're seeing things" I mumbled, still wary of looking directly at her in case the streaky makeup started to move into some bizare hypnotic pattern.

She then returns the the easter egg display and takes 3 of the large ones down and carries them back.

"How much for these?"

"eh, should be about 33, but I'll give them to ye for 30" I tell her.

She peels a few notes out of a coke can width knot that emerges from the bag and gives them to me. I cash it up and giver her the change and the receipt.

"Hold on a sec" she says, and starts to rumble around in her purse.

I was expecting her to pull either the Lament Configuration or a jar containing the souls of the previous night shift workers she had encountered out of the bag, but instead she pulled out a rock of hash.

not a pebble, a rock.

"Want me to break you off some?" she says, smiling

If she hadn't been holding a fist sized lump of cannabis I'd have been worried she meant something else, which I'd also have to decline.

I declined this offer, given the store is covered with CCTV and to be honest I was expecting the candid camera team to jump out of the bottled water stand.

How about some speed to see you through?" she asks, reaching into the bag of wonder and emerging with a pick and mix bag with enough power in it to keep Lemmy going through a tour of the UK.

"Nah, thanks anyway, I'm off in a while and I need the sleep." I replied in the best effort I could muster to hide my terror.

"No worries" she says, and returns everything to the handbag of wonders and walks out of the store with her purchases, back to her car and away into the morning light.
                                      Must be nice to have the mammy call in to work to make sure your alright

Comment

Let me tell you a story about the fun of working nights in an all night garage.............
                                        I call bullshit

SPOILER
                                        3 large easter eggs for 30 quid, sure you'd be giving them away @ that price

Comment

I suppose in theory the sentence is ok, but when you take into consideration the guy was speeding and a pregnant woman and the unborn baby died as well it is hard to take when you are a parent yourself.

No matter how sorry he is, he and his friends CHOSE to get into that car while he was plastered and can have no sympathy. It was a 3 car pile up, yeah? The other two cars have the people I feel sorry for in them.

Drink + driving = ARSEHOLE no matter how bad they felt after the event.
                                          Last edited by MrsFlushdraw; 19-10-11, 12:29.

Comment

I see Dana thinks someone tried to murder her.

Comment

Keane's sister sounds quality from that post

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                @Megatron

I would like to play this sat tonight but have no idea about my Boyles account. I know I defo had one or maybe two over the years!

Anyway of checking if I still have one active? I can PM my email? username should be same as here or pony104.
                                                Yeah no hassle PM me your details and I'll fish it out for you

---
                                                I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=53.963895,-6.364304

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                  Keane's sister sounds quality from that post
                                                  She's talking herself up big time

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                    I call bullshit

SPOILER
                                                    3 large easter eggs for 30 quid, sure you'd be giving them away @ that price
                                                    A) this was over 10 years ago
                                                    B) I'd nearly have given them to her for free so she'd leave.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                      I suppose in theory the sentence is ok, but when you take into consideration the guy was speeding and a pregnant woman and the unborn baby died as well it is hard to take when you are a parent yourself.

No matter how sorry he is, he and his friends CHOSE to get into that car while he was plastered and can have no sympathy. It was a 3 car pile up, yeah? The other two cars have the people I feel sorry for in them.

Drink + driving = ARSEHOLE no matter how bad they felt after the event.
                                                      14 years in jail for this guy (and he didn't actually kill his victim)

seems about right I'd say

Comment

by any chance was the brown similar to this?

the reason I ask is because I use st tropez fake tan and this is what it looks like before you wash it off to leave a beautiful glowing tan

Her sky-ness
                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

I see Dana thinks someone tried to murder her.

Just about to post that. For me she's up there with Benazir Bhutto in the heroine stakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                            I'm sorry but so what?

Sentencing in my view is a disgrace, it's a life sentence for his victims and their families and he'll be back out on the streets having a few drinks in about 18 months max.

Fuck him, and all of his ilk. If I had my way I'd lock them up and throw away the key.
                                                            You have to take account of everything that has happened in any individual case.

Besides that the maximum penalty, if memory serves, for dangerous driving causing death is 5 years.

Comment

The problem is not the sentence its the charge.
                                                              The charge for drink driving should be moved to a minimum of intention to commit assault with a deadly weapon and when that happens and someone dies then the charge has to be murder.

Look its as simple as this when a drunk goes out with an iron bar and smashes someone's head in we call it murder and we do not mitigate because Ah shure he was off his face and happened to pick up a deadly weapon.

If you get into a car with drink on you you are intending to do injury to other people. This is a fact, the sober you knows it or at least has had it explained if the drunkard in you chooses to ignore that information that's a choice you make.
                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

So she uses more make up than you then?
                                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                  The charge for drink driving should be moved to a minimum of intention to commit assault with a deadly weapon and when that happens and someone dies then the charge has to be murder.

Look its as simple as this when a drunk goes out with an iron bar and smashes someone's head in we call it murder and we do not mitigate because Ah shure he was off his face and happened to pick up a deadly weapon.

If you get into a car with drink on you you are intending to do injury to other people. This is a fact, the sober you knows it or at least has had it explained if the drunkard in you chooses to ignore that information that's a choice you make.
                                                                  It's a rare time when we agree on something legal but I could not agree more on this. The charge really was the problem.

Comment

Dana is a crazy looper!! You'd think it was the US Presidential race the way she goes on.

Comment

even for one of my reactionary ways, this is too much

create an appropriate sentencing framework and get on with it

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                        So she uses more make up than you then?
                                                                        Depends on the occasion.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                          by any chance was the brown similar to this?

the reason I ask is because I use st tropez fake tan and this is what it looks like before you wash it off to leave a beautiful glowing tan

nope, as I said, it wasn't fake tan, it was caked on foundation the colour of the morning suffering after picnic of Guinness.

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Depends on the occasion.
                                                                              Marry her off to Gholi.

Comment

All this fry talk puts me in mind of the time I got completely owned by Gimmeabreak's townsfolk a few years back. We were down in Banagher for the night prior to setting out on a Shannon boat trip the next morning and were having a rake of pints (and song) in the madhouse that is Houghs. Somehow or other the conversation turned to breakfast and the locals started extolling the virtues of the feast to be offered in an establishment run by a German lady: Heidis. The yokels insisted that this was the finest breakfast to be offered in the entire land, not only in the excellence of the ingredients but also in the substance of the repast.

I, being confident in my abilities in the breakfasting department, duly stated my intention to consume the entire breakfast without any bother. The locals scoffed at my foolishness so naturally I asked them for odds. They offered 3/1 against my finishing the breakfast and I duly beat them out to 5/1. Bets were laid in mutliples of twenty euro notes (wife reasonably horrified) with my friend, his father, his brothers, his wife, his mother and also various uncles who all appeared out of the woodwork. The evening then proceeded along the usual lines.

The following morning, we all rocked up to Heidis and I bullishly ordered the 'full fry'. I then received the first intimations of what lay ahead when the waitress looked at me dubiously and asked 'are ye sure?'. I indignantly assured her that I was and could she get a move on as I had a boat to catch. Ten minutes later, the plate landed on my table - a fine heap of pudding, rashers, sausages and egg - but nothing that would unduly trouble a man with an appetite. I looked at the plate and then scrutinised my opponents who were all giggling to themselves. Then the waitress reappeared. With a bowl of beans. A bowl of fried mushrooms. A plate of hash browns. A plate of toast. And a pot of tay. The entire table was inundated with enough food to keep an average family fed for a week.

I pulled my wallet out of my pocket and paid up immediately, inwardly resolving never to return to the town.

And I never have.

Kinda want to try that
                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

She isn't really

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                    She isn't really
                                                                                    fu

Comment

Anyone having problems with FB, that shitty chat is back again and everytime I try to post its telling me an error occurred!!
                                                                                      Did the same while i was posting a Happy Birthday message to feargal and it came up 4 times , now I cant post at all
                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

oh yeah - just remembered, there was a big plate of fried tomatoes as well (knew there was a connection there)

to rub it in to maximum effect, the fuckers sat down and ate my leftovers (i.e. 80% of the meal)!
                                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

that's great xkcd is brilliant when it is on form

Comment

'It appears as though something has happened in the motorcade route. Something I repeat has happened in the motorcade route'

Comment

how could dana drive for an hour without noticing anything if the tyre had been punctured 15 times?

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                  'It appears as though something has happened in the motorcade route. Something I repeat has happened in the motorcade route'
                                                                                                  I think "Oh the Humanity" may be the better quote.

Comment

...

Comment

sigh
                                                                                                      weddingaments.
                                                                                                      I'd already resolved to be missing the IPO as I am viewing hotels and stuff for future nuptials.
                                                                                                      This morning I mentioned in passing JP's WSOP and was told we are going to the heritage for a dinner sample and viewing.

FML

The silver lining of recievership might be a saving grace

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                        sigh
                                                                                                        weddingaments.
                                                                                                        I'd already resolved to be missing the IPO as I am viewing hotels and stuff for future nuptials.
                                                                                                        This morning I mentioned in passing JP's WSOP and was told we are going to the heritage for a dinner sample and viewing.

FML

The silver lining of recievership might be a saving grace
                                                                                                        Heritage in Laois?

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                          It just a horrible situation to be in - your friends and colleagues being let go, people being called from their desks, etc... Have never been in a big company during redundancies before and now that I've experienced some of it, I can tell you I hate it!
                                                                                                          It's horrible sitting around waiting for our department to be done tomorrow. Just want it to be over at this stage.

Comment

Goodbye, Dana Rose,
                                                                                                            Though we never knew you at all,
                                                                                                            you're out the race for Uchtairain
                                                                                                            as all around you falls

Goodbye Dana Rose,
                                                                                                            though your morals no longer call
                                                                                                            in modern Ireland
                                                                                                            they say you're off the ball

And it seems to me, you live your life
                                                                                                            like a fundamentalist
                                                                                                            never knowing who to cling to
                                                                                                            when the votes come in

AndI would have liked to know you,
                                                                                                            Actually I don't, I kid,
                                                                                                            Your chances blew out long before
                                                                                                            your tyre ever did.

Comment

Is Michael D Higgins value at 11/10?

Comment

Sick youtube video doing the rounds on Facebook about a 2 year old baby that gets run over by 2 lorries and 18 people walk past as if nothing happened and don't even check to see if there's anything they can do. I won't even bring myself to watch it, but if it's as bad as it reads then i hope each of those fuckers has this on their conscience for as long as they live, the heartless bastards.

Comment

Sick youtube video doing the rounds on Facebook about a 2 year old baby that gets run over by 2 lorries and 18 people walk past as if nothing happened and don't even check to see if there's anything they can do. I won't even bring myself to watch it, but if it's as bad as it reads then i hope each of those fuckers has this on their conscience for as long as they live, the heartless bastards.
                                                                                                                  Do not watch it, I did last night and it is the most disturbing thing that I have ever seen online.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                      Cook it till you can bounce it off the wall !

Last time i ate a runny yoke story.

Went down to castlegreggory to do an advanced dive course, of course the night before there was much drinking done, cant remember the name of the pub but a nice spot. The following morning after only about 3 hours sleep we went down for breakfast, i was still a tad tipsey and just ate what was in front of me, including a runny egg, anyways, we went out on the boat and the divemaster felt a bit sorry for me and gave me a few puffs of O2 and i started to come around.

The first dive was the deep dive, start with the deepest, got down to 32m, arsed around when that dryness comes in the back of your throat...onto my knees and hand firmly gripped around the reg proceded to heave the breakfast through the exhaust, a few purges and a mouthwash of salt water and i was right as rain again.

I still blame the runny egg.
                                                                                                                      We were in Gran Canaria this year for the Diving club holiday, all inclusive so decided upon checkin not to waste a second of the precious free booze and proceeded to get trolleyed. Woke up in bed next morning with place destroyed, apparently i decided at 2 am that it was too far to walk round pool to my room so decided to swim across fully clothed instead.

Anyway, dragged my sorry ass onto the bus for the first dive of the day, amid much chuckling,tutting and not a small amount of admiration for actually making it to the bus, unlike my fallen drinking comrades.

Dive was lovely gentle introduction, 10-15 meters deep, with archways to swim through, nothing too strenuous. As we started to come up though, i could feel my stomach contents start to churn with the change in pressure, and knew i wouldnt make it to the surface before the inevitable chunder. There was a small overhang just below, and i signalled the dive guide i was going to take a look, and made a beeline for it so i could have a sneaky puke in peace. As i was taking my mouthpiece out, i felt this tapping on my shoulder,the guide had came after me, and was wriggling under the overhang beside me. He grabbed my mouthpiece to try and jam it back into my mouth, as i was trying to push him away the motion tipped me over the edge, and i proceeded to heave up a torrent of beer, sangria, tequila and half digested food around his face and head.

Did leave a 40 euro tip for the poor chap at the end of the week tho
                                                                                                                      Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                                                      https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Barbeque back in the house ftw! Maybe I'm trying to retrospectively justify my own appallingly badly organised wedding, but find it shocking that people would contemplate spending maybe €10k (or more?) on a party for other people.
                                                                                                                        the average would be over €20k actually....(speaking from experience, sounds about right)

Comment

People probably terrified to be associated with the death, not condoning but I couldn't be too harsh on them as you'd never know how youd react in such a situation.
                                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X