This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hows the lifting going Lloyd?
    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
      Hows the lifting going Lloyd?
      I'm not doing SS like you boys would advise, instead doing a range of dumbell / bar exercises and lat pulldown / straight arm pulldown stuff, etc (basically stuff I used to do when I was properly training years ago). Doing lunges and step ups with weights for legs as I just don't have the mobility to do squats (time has ravished me ). Working on it with stretching though, and hopefully will get to that point over the next while.

Been at it two months now, and am in the middle of a change up (take 25 - 30% off all weights and up to 20+ reps of each set) after hitting a wall (as expected) on upping weight levels.

Have noticed the initial visual improvements and feel great for doing it, but it's a long road to go with respect to really turning myself around. Definitely have ways to go to get my diet sorted so that I can be losing weight, and I could do with working more cardio into my routine.

Babysteps. I'm never going to be a topclass athlete again, those days are gone. For me now, it's really about getting into a routine of exercise that I can keep up for the next 15 years type thing - and my concern is my basic strength and ability to do a days work tbh.
      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

I was gonna write I hope your squatting but obv its its a mobility issue its not recommended.

Can I ask why your aiming for the 20+ rep range? Seems a strange enough range to aim for? Theres probably a good reason for it and Id like to know, may help me in the future.

Diets prob the hardest part for everyone. I'm of the opinion that once you find a routine for exercise that is working and not causing issues or stalling then increasing your calorie intake to meet goals is the best way forward.
        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Ship the £200 -> £850 in cash poker tonight.
          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I was gonna write I hope your squatting but obv its its a mobility issue its not recommended.

Can I ask why your aiming for the 20+ rep range? Seems a strange enough range to aim for? Theres probably a good reason for it and Id like to know, may help me in the future.

Diets prob the hardest part for everyone. I'm of the opinion that once you find a routine for exercise that is working and not causing issues or stalling then increasing your calorie intake to meet goals is the best way forward.
            I normally try to do 3 sets of 8 reps when moving onto a new max weight, and try to get that to 3 comfortable sets of 12 before upping again. Me and my gym partner hit a wall with adding more weight, and we had been doing the same patterns, so we decided to change for four weeks or so to keep us engaged.

Basically, doing 20+ reps of a weight way below your max capability is a different way to get to fail, and the theory is that it can be a good way to get you over a wall in that when you go back to lower reps and higher weights the experience of maintaining an exercise under duress for longer can be beneficial. It's also a lot tougher mentally, as facing into a third set of long reps when you're tired is daunting.

I'm by no means an expert on this stuff mind, but it seems prudent to play around with different ways to get to fail if I'm in it for the long haul as it presents different mental challenges every so often and helps to keep things fresh.
            Last edited by LuckyLloyd; 08-07-11, 03:56.
            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Changing it up is definitely a good idea every once in a while, especially if you find you are stalling.

That said, all you are really doing by aiming for 20 reps is cardio exercise. You'll make little to no strength gains. You'll have better endurance for sure.

I'm personally not sure how good an idea training to fail all the time is. In theory it's fine. In practice its unlikely your getting the macros (as you mentioned your diet) or the micros (because no one really does) to ensure you dont do some damage to yourself.

The whole point of training to 8-12 reps is so you're not going to fail. The last 3 or so reps should be about 7-8/10 in terms of difficulty. 10 being so difficult you can't do another rep.

It may be working now, but its a case of you'll be stalling faster (could be the reason you stalled already) and are in danger of overtraining.

Comment

Changing it up is definitely a good idea every once in a while, especially if you find you are stalling.

That said, all you are really doing by aiming for 20 reps is cardio exercise. You'll make little to no strength gains. You'll have better endurance for sure.

I'm personally not sure how good an idea training to fail all the time is. In theory it's fine. In practice its unlikely your getting the macros (as you mentioned your diet) or the micros (because no one really does) to ensure you dont do some damage to yourself.

The whole point of training to 8-12 reps is so you're not going to fail. The last 3 or so reps should be about 7-8/10 in terms of difficulty. 10 being so difficult you can't do another rep.

It may be working now, but its a case of you'll be stalling faster (could be the reason you stalled already) and are in danger of overtraining.
                I don't expect strength gains on this sort of change up fwiw.

The rest is reasonable and definitely worth thinking about. I can't imagine I'm overtraining at present, but I've never overtrained in my life pretty much so can't say for certain that I would be aware of it if I was.

Comment

What do you expect from this sort of change up?

You mentioned you and your partner hit a wall with adding weight, the only way to add weight is to be getting stronger (Im assuming when you say you hit a wall/stalled that you tried on 3 occasions, each occasion preceded by rest and proper calorie intake)

Now in order to get past that wall, you'll need to get stronger. Getting stronger wont happen by 20+reps like I said.

From experience, its likely that your not getting sufficient rest either in sleep and/or in workout frequency or that its a food issue in that your not getting a)enough calories and b)enough protein to make those muscles grow.

Now if your changing up because your bored, well thats entirely fine, happens to everyone, I changed mine awhile ago because I thought I was stalling but it turn out I wasnt and just bored/not eating enough. If your changing because your goals are different and you've met previous ones, again that cant really be argued with. Its misconceptions over reasons of changing that are important to hammer out because as Im sure you know, as a previous athlete, its consistency that gets you there.

Yeah its pretty hard to overtrain. Gets easier as you get older by all accounts, but Ive never heard of anyone be affected by proper overtraining. Laziness yeah, but not overtraining.

Comment

You can just tell me to GTFO and mind my own business if you want also, if you KNOW (not think) your making progress and enjoying it well... then, theres nothing more you can ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                      For any of you who know what your doing with a camera, could you please explain to me what this guy got so wrong with the "club photos"?
                      Jesus Christ.

That is one horrendous collection of photos.
                      Not only are a lot of them just plain out of focus and overexposed, but he's definitely photoshopped horrible, stretched smiles on some of those people.

He's also gone nuts with the clarity slider in post production = artificial skin tones and contrast, where there should be none.

Can't believe they made it all the way to the club's facebook without someone going "What the fuck!?"

Truly awful.
                      eoghanlyons.com

Comment

Ahh, Jamie xx...making pop music tolerable.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                        eoghanlyons.com

Comment

What do you expect from this sort of change up?

You mentioned you and your partner hit a wall with adding weight, the only way to add weight is to be getting stronger (Im assuming when you say you hit a wall/stalled that you tried on 3 occasions, each occasion preceded by rest and proper calorie intake)

Now in order to get past that wall, you'll need to get stronger. Getting stronger wont happen by 20+reps like I said.

From experience, its likely that your not getting sufficient rest either in sleep and/or in workout frequency or that its a food issue in that your not getting a)enough calories and b)enough protein to make those muscles grow.

Now if your changing up because your bored, well thats entirely fine, happens to everyone, I changed mine awhile ago because I thought I was stalling but it turn out I wasnt and just bored/not eating enough. If your changing because your goals are different and you've met previous ones, again that cant really be argued with. Its misconceptions over reasons of changing that are important to hammer out because as Im sure you know, as a previous athlete, its consistency that gets you there.

Yeah its pretty hard to overtrain. Gets easier as you get older by all accounts, but Ive never heard of anyone be affected by proper overtraining. Laziness yeah, but not overtraining.
                          I will never get enough sleep unfortunately, permanent Night Shift worker.

The feedback is interesting. I haven't started a log in the personal log forum or posted about it here because the reality is that I am not training / living to the level I could be. As I said, I'm taking babysteps in the right direction, and am fully aware that my diet / sleeping patterns and routine (I'm doing three sessions a week, but randomly) is not what it needs to be for me to achieve a proper physical overhaul.

I've seen a not insignificant improvement, and the simple act of stretching / core excercise on a regular basis again has allowed me to be much more effective (and something approaching what I should be theoretically capable of given my sporting background) when playing in goal at six a side football once a week as a very mundane example.

It's not that I don't appreciate the feedback, it's just that you aren't telling me much I aren't aware of!

- my diet sucks;
                          - I don't get enough sleep;
                          - my rest cycles / eating patterns vary too much between week and weekend;
                          - I'm not squatting as part of a weight lifting regimene!;
                          - I should sit down and plan out training cycles a lot better;
                          - I could do with losing weight;
                          - I could do with improving cardio fitness;

Simply put, until I'm ready to apply myself properly this conversation is pointless. And when I am ready, I know that there are great individual resources of information available here on this site.

Comment

Nah thats cool. I get that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                              Nah, with a proper SLR with the wrong settings it'll look nothing like what you actually see.

But ugly people will still be ugly, they just won'y look like pastey glow in the dark freaks
                              This!! Is what I meant. He's actually making a bad situation worse with the settings / editing.

Originally posted by UraiseIfold View Post
                              Jesus Christ.

That is one horrendous collection of photos.
                              Not only are a lot of them just plain out of focus and overexposed, but he's definitely photoshopped horrible, stretched smiles on some of those people.

He's also gone nuts with the clarity slider in post production = artificial skin tones and contrast, where there should be none.

Can't believe they made it all the way to the club's facebook without someone going "What the fuck!?"

Truly awful.
                              Amen brother. Amen

Comment

Get a room,gym bunnies.
                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

This!! Is what I meant. He's actually making a bad situation worse with the settings / editing.

Amen brother. Amen
                                  Would you mind taking over again this morning dude? I'm off to bed,g'night.
                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                    Would you mind taking over again this morning dude? I'm off to bed,g'night.
                                    Probably can't keep a close eye, gotsta get a lot done today in work, el bossman arrives back Monday for status report, and I'm still waiting for the essential software to be installed.

So gonna have to have the whole project planned out instead as I'll have very little to show him other than research I've done!

I'll do my best though.

Comment

Probably can't keep a close eye, gotsta get a lot done today in work, el bossman arrives back Monday for status report, and I'm still waiting for the essential software to be installed.

So gonna have to have the whole project planned out instead as I'll have very little to show him other than research I've done!

I'll do my best though.
                                      I'm gonna have to finish up the night watch, keep her lit emmet.

I'll be back monday morning, hangover and all. Maybe with a funny story. There's potential this weekend

Comment

Im planning a zero-spend craic weekend, maybe some gymming and free golf. If I can get through to Monday without spending more than £6 I'll be a happy man!

Or else we'll go to a club with no cover charge and drink OPDs all night.
                                        Actually, may throw the Aussie a text tomorrow night, see if she'll give me free booze and entertainment again.

Only at the half way mark for my budget and I'm bang on target, £12 to do me til Thursday and return bus to airport is £6. thank god for bus passes for normal buses though! Wouldn't fancy this commute on the bike!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                          Surely a good photo captures what the eye should see, not what the cock wants to see.
                                          Painters don't have that issue. There is absolutely no reason photographers should.
                                          May you live in interesting times!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post

What are they?!
                                              Other People's Drinks

Comment

Comment

Brag first try at a sat to the EMOP last night and got the job done
                                                  https://twitter.com/#!/PadraigONeill89

Comment

Just saw Mr T getting some petrol.

SPOILER
                                                    I pity the fuel

Comment

btw I wasnt trolling yesterday - I stand by my opinions

GG is the GOAT
                                                      Bernard Brogan didnt deserve player of the year - Johnny Doyle and Marty Clark were ahead of him
                                                      Footballers are fitter than hurlers (we've got the research here to back it up) and Im sorry if that offends hurling fanatics but its facts
                                                      GG was not a dirty player - a clown by times but not a dirty player

Too tilted yesterday to continue pissing against the wind but today is a new day

Comment

Keane thats awful.
                                                        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post

GG is the GOAT
                                                          Bernard Brogan didnt deserve player of the year - Johnny Doyle and Marty Clark were ahead of him
                                                          Footballers are fitter than hurlers (we've got the research here to back it up) and Im sorry if that offends hurling fanatics but its facts

Too tilted yesterday to continue pissing against the wind but today is a new day
                                                          Probably fitter, hurlers are definitely stronger though. Its obvious you are only a child and don't remember all the real greats that played for Meath. But then again Trevor Giles played for them with Geraghty and Darren Fay and you rate that fool ahead of them.
                                                          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Funny how Facebook are leaking shit all over the place at the moment, nothing like a bit of competition I guess...

Code reveals Facebook working on a music service codenamed Vibes

Comment

Well they had to do something to make up for the obvious gap in skill levels, Football is by its very nature a game that was invented for people who could'nt hurl.

Comment

The hurling inferiority complex rears its head again.

Keep screaming about how much better ye're game is lads, we'll believe ye eventually.

Comment

GG is the GOAT

Your ability to be this retarded on a consistent basis about GAA is amazing.

Last year was a weird year for POTY. Cork had no real outstanding candidate and Down were poor in the final leaving it a toss up between Brogan and Doyle. Brogan had more singularly impressive performances so he took it. Not a vintage selection of POTY candidates but still a deserving winner. If it was on pure skill alone Declan O'Sullivan (the Messi of GAA imo) would win it every year.
                                                                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post

Last year was a weird year for POTY. Cork had no real outstanding candidate and Down were poor in the final leaving it a toss up between Brogan and Doyle. Brogan had more singularly impressive performances so he took it. Not a vintage selection of POTY candidates but still a deserving winner. If it was on pure skill alone Declan O'Sullivan (the Messi of GAA imo) would win it every year.
                                                                    Daniel Goulding was consistantly excellent imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                      The hurling inferiority complex rears its head again.

Keep screaming about how much better ye're game is lads, we'll believe ye eventually.
                                                                      The evidence is out there for all to see good man, hint watch the last 4 senior all-irelands 2football and 2 hurling and rank them in order of entertainment, I'll give you a hint I fell asleep during two of them and cried during the other two ............. although there was copious amounts of alcohol involved in all 4!

Comment

Hahaha he didnt even win an allstar, and rightly so. Is this the GAA thread

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                                          The evidence is out there for all to see good man, hint watch the last 4 senior all-irelands 2football and 2 hurling and rank them in order of entertainment, I'll give you a hint I fell asleep during two of them and cried during the other two ............. although there was copious amounts of alcohol involved in all 4!
                                                                          I think they're both great games, as most football people do.

It's only hurling folk who seem to feel the need to constantly deride another game to reassure themselves that their game is brilliant.

I don't really understand it, but there you go.

Comment

Canty got an All Star last year.

The All Stars are a long-standing joke.

Comment

I sure as shit amn't a "Hurling folk", but I'd rate Hurling right up there as one of the most entertaining games to watch.

IMO, Hurling and Rugby played at the top levels is hard to better in terms of entertainment. There's just more "magic" that can happen than most other sports.

Then, even at the middling levels of competition, they're still both excellent viewing. Compare the average game of televised Hurling to the average game of televised Football and its a no-brainer.

Comment

I think they're both great games, as most football people do.

It's only hurling folk who seem to feel the need to constantly deride another game to reassure themselves that their game is brilliant.

I don't really understand it, but there you go.
                                                                                So the two hurlings yeah nice side step

Agreed the All stars throw up some strange ones but I didnt think Goulding deserved one last year, Cork really are a team that are greater than the sum of their parts and IMO if any of the Cork forwards deserved one last year it was Paddy Kelly who was far more consistent.

Comment

Any other Private Eye readers here? Cant wait to read Street of Shame and Hackwatch in the next issue, should be quality with the NOTW stuff.
                                                                                  For those that dont know, Private Eye is what the Phoenix tries to be, but it fails miserably.

Comment

So the two hurlings yeah nice side step
                                                                                    See what I mean?

Agreed the All stars throw up some strange ones but I didnt think Goulding deserved one last year, Cork really are a team that are greater than the sum of their parts and IMO if any of the Cork forwards deserved one last year it was Paddy Kelly who was far more consistent.
                                                                                    Goulding was great in every game they played last year imo. Excellent in the two games against Kerry in Munster (scored 1-3 in the game they lost iirc), dragged them through the game against Limerick where they should have been beaten in normal time (Paddy Kelly missed at least two 21 yard frees in that game, for whatever reason he was taking them on the night), scored 6 in the QF, 4 in the SF and 9 in the final.

I'm struggling to recall a game he didn't kick at least three points in, he was the absolute model of consistency.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianByrne View Post
                                                                                      Finally gonna be getting this Leaving Cert done xD
                                                                                      Whats made you go back?

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                                                                                      fuck off ept tallin bubble for 5th time....aq no good v qj
                                                                                      Unlucky dude.

Originally posted by anymorejokes View Post
                                                                                      Brag first try at a sat to the EMOP last night and got the job done
                                                                                      Congrats man.
                                                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

At least we agree on Declan o Sullivan being pretty much infallable.

I just think that if Brogan wasnt a Dub he wouldnt have won the POTY. It doesnt matter anyway its not really a significant title but barring exceptional circumstances has always gone to a member of the AI winning team. tbh Cork had plenty of contenders and nobody would have batted an eyelid if they won it

Comment

Subscribe to HBO: http://itsh.bo/10qIqsjPreview the Final season of Entourage. Entourage on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EntourageHBO on Facebook: http...
                                                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

At least we agree on Declan o Sullivan being pretty much infallable.

I just think that if Brogan wasnt a Dub he wouldnt have won the POTY. It doesnt matter anyway its not really a significant title but barring exceptional circumstances has always gone to a member of the AI winning team. tbh Cork had plenty of contenders and nobody would have batted an eyelid if they won it
                                                                                            For the record, I'm pretty sure I disagree with everything BK has ever said about football besides the two points above

Comment

re the hurling fitness thing - DCU took in a large demographic of intercounty players from both codes to do a battery of tests. It was found that footballers were significantly bigger (weight to height ratio), stronger, faster and fitter than hurlers. There was no difference in agility. Hurlers are obv more skillfull but there was no test done for that. Point is footballers are better athletes.

Also regarding hurling being a better spectacle - I agree. The only problem is there are only a couple of teams on the same level. Aside from Kerry Munster is good and then you have Kilkenny with Galway and Dublin. There arent enough competitive games. By that I mean in the vast majority of cases the result is done before the throw in. Unlike in football where Longford are going to beat Tyrone this weekend

Comment

Aside from Kerry Munster is good
                                                                                                fu we won the Christy Ring this year mofo

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                  Murdoch shows he has his finger bang on the pulse as always. Realised a big risk of contagion from the NOTW to the rest of his UK empire and shut down the NOTW to prevent that. Hope to ride out the storm and come back with a diff publication in a few months time

What a prick
                                                                                                  Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                                                  Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

The All-Stars are absolutely no measure of performance, they are a measure of media exposure.

Brogan may have edged last year because he was a Dub but I honestly don't think any Cork or Down player was better than him last year. Doyle and himself were consistently the best players in the Championship and it was a dead heat imo with the Dub factor breaking it for Brogan in the end.
                                                                                                    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

...

Comment

IMO, Hurling and Rugby played at the top levels is hard to better in terms of entertainment. There's just more "magic" that can happen than most other sports.
                                                                                                        Kev, ban this fool for lack of cricket mention
                                                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

The only problem is there are only a couple of teams on the same level. Aside from Kerry Munster is good and then you have Kilkenny with Galway and Dublin. There arent enough competitive games. By that I mean in the vast majority of cases the result is done before the throw in. Unlike in football where Longford are going to beat Tyrone this weekend
                                                                                                          While I don't disagree on the brawn and cardiovascular superiority of the inter county footballers, you are wrong on the above.

Did you see the Offaly vs Dublin game this year that went to ET? Offaly are supposedly an also ran team on the wane vs Dublin who are a new force having won the league. It was a great spectacle. Hell even Westmeath who are completely shite at hurling scared the bejaysus out of Galway in leinster this year. They were level with just over 10 minutes to play before Galway emptied the bench of Canning et al.

Also you never even mentioned Tipperary who are only the All Ireland Champions, lets not forget Cork and Waterford. I mean you can hardly complain about hurling being predictable when the 2 or 3 best teams in football are going to be the same with a revolving cast of 4 or 5 pretenders every year.

Comment

Jason Statham is a big hurling fan is his new movie, "This is a hurley, used in the Irish game of Hurling - a cross between hockey and murder!"

Clip from new Statham flick Blitz, released in the UK on 20th May.Brant (Statham) gives a group of teenage hoodies a lesson in why you shouldn't break into s...

Comment

The All-Stars are absolutely no measure of performance, they are a measure of media exposure.

Brogan may have edged last year because he was a Dub but I honestly don't think any Cork or Down player was better than him last year. Doyle and himself were consistently the best players in the Championship and it was a dead heat imo with the Dub factor breaking it for Brogan in the end.
                                                                                                              Agree with all of this, except I would have had Clarke and Goulding along with the two you mention as all being within touching distance of each other.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                                                While I don't disagree on the brawn and cardiovascular superiority of the inter county footballers, you are wrong on the above.

Did you see the Offaly vs Dublin game this year that went to ET? Offaly are supposedly an also ran team on the wane vs Dublin who are a new force having won the league. It was a great spectacle. Hell even Westmeath who are completely shite at hurling scared the bejaysus out of Galway in leinster this year. They were level with just over 10 minutes to play before Galway emptied the bench of Canning et al.

Also you never even mentioned Tipperary who are only the All Ireland Champions, lets not forget Cork and Waterford. I mean you can hardly complain about hurling being predictable when the 2 or 3 best teams in football are going to be the same with a revolving cast of 4 or 5 pretenders every year.
                                                                                                                2 teams have a realistic chance of winning the hurling AI this year - Tipp and Killkenyy. No offence intended for other counties but they just arent good enough. I'll eat me words if Waterford win on Sunday.

In the football the following teams have a realistic chance;
                                                                                                                Kerry
                                                                                                                Cork
                                                                                                                Donegal
                                                                                                                Derry
                                                                                                                Armagh but to a lesser extent than the others here
                                                                                                                Tyrone
                                                                                                                Kildare
                                                                                                                Dublin

Basically you have the same amount of teams in contention for the football allireland that you have hurling teams that could stay within 10 points of Tipp and Kilkenny

Comment

In the football the following teams have a realistic chance;
                                                                                                                  Kerry
                                                                                                                  Cork
                                                                                                                  correct
                                                                                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Tbf Emmets constant Rugby drool is right up there with Bubblekings GAA stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                      correct
                                                                                                                      Good to see the Dubs trying to embrace the cute hoor ah-shur-we'll-have-to-wait-and-see-we're--not--too-good-this-year-ourselves-isms of their more successful southern counterparts

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                                                                        lolboots

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                                                                          Emmet's about as balanced as it gets on the Munster/Leinster stuff tbf.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X