Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
      What type of money is your average college footballer on in America
      Dollars
      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

None? Sttooooodent athaletes (cant find decent clip!)

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
          Not heading in now Dice
          No probs, i'll win anyhow.

Comment

Staying in? Then vote for your king.... Zuroph you owe me one for fb

Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

they get their scholarship.
              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

I'm not normally a pesimist about these things, but I really fear for us on Sunday v Tipp.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                  they get their scholarship.
                  Are they allowed have personal endorsement contracts? I'm clearly quite ignorant on this topic so apologies for nooby like Q's.
                  Profit before people.

Comment

The August warm ups are to be endured more than anything else imo.
                    Tri nations starting soon too, perfect for hungover Saturday mornings once the S15 ends

Comment

Been told to have the loots on Rockyaboya in the next at Cork, short enough at 13/8 though.

Comment

Are they allowed have personal endorsement contracts? I'm clearly quite ignorant on this topic so apologies for nooby like Q's.
                        No, and the Ohio State coach was recently forced to resign because his players were found to be exchanging official signed merchandise for tatoos!
                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Tomorrow, Fine Gael has a choice and, in time, the people of Ireland will cast their judgment on that decision. Let us bring to the Presidency​- knowledge,​ hard-work relentless​ determinat​ion and unmeasurab​le passion and the never ending ability to inspire a demoralise​d people. Let our next President come from a background​ of integrity,​ public service and true, true ability. Let Fine Gael choose Máiread McGuinness
                          What utter shite.

Comment

If Norris got the nomination, I'd be tempted to deliver leaflets, etc for him.

Comment

How come when tagging Zuroph on facebook it doesn't turn into a hyperlink for me? Does that only work if you are friends with the person?
                              May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                How come when tagging Zuroph on facebook it doesn't turn into a hyperlink for me? Does that only work if you are friends with the person?
                                Yup
                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

this f in limelight mag guy is giving me a damn good run for my money, gonna have to keep the pressure up on him

anyone who hasnt yet please share

My friend is in a competition on Facebook to win a free serviced office space for a year. This would be a dream come true for Mike as it would allow him set up a hypnotherapy practice, and start a new career. Please like the page and type @Mike McLoughlin to vote for him and help change his life!
                                  Code:
                                  http://www.facebook.com/pages/​Roselawn-House/100937283332060
                                  Last edited by Zuroph; 08-07-11, 19:03.
                                  http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                    this f in limelight mag guy is giving me a damn good run for my money, gonna have to keep the pressure up on him

My friend is in a competition on Facebook to win a free serviced office space for a year. This would be a dream come true for Mike as it would allow him set up a hypnotherapy practice, and start a new career. Please like the page and type @Mike McLoughlin to vote for him and help change his life! http://www.facebook.com/pages/​Rosel...00937283332060
                                    I have used Damo's (I think) modified version. You now have my status for feckin ages as I never change the thing!

Also.. if someone copies and pastes that block of text the link won't work out right. I think you need to put it into code bb tags.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                      Been told to have the loots on Rockyaboya in the next at Cork, short enough at 13/8 though.
                                      Vomit!!

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                        Vomit!!
                                        What happened? Seen Ruby was on board which was good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                          His snigger was related to the wheelchair resident man standing. Crude, but I thoguht it would be obvious enough what he was referring to.
                                          Went right over my head
                                          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Fitness people surely this is wrong with regards to avg speed for cycling? Did two laps of the park

Distance
                                            km
                                            Duration
                                            0:51:51
                                            h : m : s
                                            Avg. Pace
                                            2:11
                                            min/km
                                            Avg. Speed
                                            km/h
                                            Burned
                                            calories
                                            Climb
                                            m

Comment

Limelight is passing me now, calling in its business contacts. fuck.
                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

My friend is in a competition on Facebook to win a free serviced office space for a year. This would be a dream come true for Mike as it would allow him set up a hypnotherapy practice, and start a new career. Please like the page and type @Mike McLoughlin to vote for him and help change his life!
                                                Code:
                                                Done.

Comment

Limelight is passing me now, calling in its business contacts. fuck.
                                                  Done and also posted on my page so hopefully a few more from there .

Comment

Cheers lads,

also, whoever simon is LOL but no need to get fighty yet I've to talk to these people IRL like!
                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

I've guaranteed myself a win tonight in the Uruguay - Chile game to break my hoodoo. After long hard analysis I have plumped for a Uruguay win, a Chile win, and a cheeky draw

Other bets -

Chile to get the 1st booking @ 8/11
                                                      Chile to have more corners @ 13/10
                                                      Chile to have over 2 corners in the 1st half 13/10
                                                      Up to and including 55pts in cards @ 6/5
                                                      and some nonsense treble involving Uruguay winnning, less than 9 corners, and less than 55pts on cards.

Lot of card stuff there. Uruguay for once aren't scum and have had low card counts for a while. Chile are a bit scummy on occasion but I think they'll get dragged into a football game.

Now let's all lol as a Uruguayan decapitates a Chilean within the first 30 seconds.

Comment

taxi bomb in London
                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Fats Waller, seu piano alegre e uma deliciosa canção bem ao seu estilo: I´m gonna sit right down and write myself a letter

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                              You won't bate me into backing somebody who hasn't been declared.

If he declares I will take your bet but I'm sure you will run away and hide then.
                                                              you outdo yourself sir

magnificent
                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

looks more like a fire to me tbf............

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                    did that just happen?

BBV beats the BBC if so.

yep....twitter was awash with reports for a while
                                                                    looks to be petering out so fire is all

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                      That's a mere fire, windows on the shops in the background still intact.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                        Cannot wait for Crusaders to demolish the Reds tomorrow.

Won't be far off being the greatest achievement of any team in rugby history when they win it.
                                                                        Genia and QC are most impressive players in world rugby these days though. I reckon we'll struggle to get near them for Aus

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Head Gasket trouble imo
                                                                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

nice pic; not photoshopped btw - Namibia just looks that damn good

Botswana is better

Namibia is just loads of sand dunes

Comment

nice pic; not photoshopped btw - Namibia just looks that damn good

Some pretty cool photos there alright (this one is in Iceland)

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

taxi bomb in London
                                                                                  Apparently a case of combustion rather than explosion.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                    you outdo yourself sir

magnificent
                                                                                    Thats a nothing answer. Backing down now?
                                                                                    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

@Zuroph

Have done and passed on to a few. Good luck

Comment

This is THE classic moment from the Bears Packers Monday night game in 1995 when a fan Jumps off the stands and catches a kick in mid air.

You gotta watch to the end for the interview. What a man.
                                                                                        Last edited by LuckyLloyd; 08-07-11, 21:07.

Comment

sending you a pm Zuroph, if you want to get "inventive"
                                                                                          GAA News Website

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8QFMe6Uz3Q

You gotta watch to the end for the interview. What a man.
                                                                                            In this economy you've got to take any opportunity you get to sell yourself.
                                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

The Great Yao Ming announced his retirement today, after being unable to overcome chronic injury problems:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Comment

Thats a nothing answer. Backing down now?
                                                                                                  the drool is strong in you EE

20/1, take it or leave it

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                    What happened? Seen Ruby was on board which was good enough.
                                                                                                    Looked like Ruby had the race in the bag, held the horse up and when it hits the front it found nothing and the other horse fought back and beat it by a snot. (which in reality was about 1/2length).

Comment

Are you offering anything more than 3/1 on Norris?

Comment

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                          Are you offering anything more than 3/1 on Norris?
                                                                                                          no, I don't think he'll win but, given the relative weakness of the field he would probably shine if he gets a nomination

or else fuck it up completely

Comment

Code:
                                                                                                            I'll resurrect myself on FB tomorrow, I presume new accounts won't be frowned upon, should be able to scramble together another few votes as well.

Best of luck!

Comment

no, I don't think he'll win but, given the relative weakness of the field he would probably shine if he gets a nomination

or else fuck it up completely
                                                                                                              Pity. Want to stick a monkey on him for the interest. Prefer not to give it to Paddy Power

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                That Neil lad is a legend.

Comment

With a run and we are on. I'll even put in opportunities for you to buy out of the bet without losing too much before the election.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                                    Pity. Want to stick a monkey on him for the interest. Prefer not to give it to Paddy Power
                                                                                                                    maybe wait until after this w/e when the FG candidate is decided

Comment

nevermind all that, after the break on tv3, rimming.
                                                                                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

With a run and we are on. I'll even put in opportunities for you to buy out of the bet without losing too much before the election.
                                                                                                                        EE, you were the twit that came on spouting about his chances - I'm giving you 20/1 against him to win the presidency

either admit you haven't a clue what you're on about (i.e spoofing about a 'candidate' who isn't even a runner) or else take advantage of my foolishness in offering you a juicy 20/1 against this sure thing that your political genius has identified as the winner

all yours, the 20/1 still stands, good until midnight. After that you can ring PP and have their traders lol at you instead.

Comment

nevermind all that, after the break on tv3, rimming.
                                                                                                                          What you do in the privacy of your own home is your business,deviant.
                                                                                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X