• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesner obviously gone after the surgery, ghey

Comment

Back to WWE for Lesnar so!

Comment

400k not bad for 2 mins. Vince Macmahon texting as we speak.

Comment

reem

Comment

teem

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
              Settling nicely into my Xmas sleeping pattern... Struggled to get up at 7pm tonight. Going back to work is gonna be a pain!
              Morning. As a shift worker I believe I can help here. At this point your best bet is to just stay up for 24+ hours, have a good proper snooze after and hope to wake up some time before you start work. Good luck!
              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                Morning. As a shift worker I believe I can help here. At this point your best bet is to just stay up for 24+ hours, have a good proper snooze after and hope to wake up some time before you start work. Good luck!
                Ah yeah, I'll manage alright! I get like this any time I'm off work for more than two days and even some weekends.. It's weird. Obviously a nocturnal person.

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                  Ah yeah, I'll manage alright! I get like this any time I'm off work for more than two days and even some weekends.. It's weird. Obviously a nocturnal person.
                  Yeah me too. Not as bad as you but I think my natural waking hours are between 2pm and 4am. Working 9-5 kills me, I'm much happier since I started working shifts. Now that I only have to get out of bed early twice every 8 days, getting to work on time and being competent while I'm there is much, much easier.
                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Alcohol also helps !
                    This too shall pass.

Comment

FYI Song of Ice and Fire fans - GRRM has released an excerpt from The Winds Of Winter on his website:

This is one chapter of book 6, so it contains spoilers for books 2-5 obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                        Alcohol also helps !
                        That and having a sherman before you go to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                          I love when someone pulls out a guitar, whether they can sing or not, adds immensely to any party. Geeks
                          + 1 millionty

Comment

Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                              Sure there will be a new range coming out soon that will be the business, win the WPT and buy all the Macbooks.
                              Any idea when the new range is supposed to be coming out? Have being considering buying one for a while. Does the MAC have any issue playing back .mkv files in full HD or playing flash videos? Also the 17" MacBook Pro seems to be the only one that has a full HD screen, hopefully they change this in the new range.

Comment

Utd line up and bench is interesting to say the least

De Gea, Rafael, Carrick, Evra, Jones, Park, Nani, Valencia, Welbeck, Berbatov, Hernandez

subs; Lindegaard, Anderson, Diouf, Pogba, W. Keane, Fryers, Cole.

Comment

^^^ Goals Goals Goals on both sides?

edit: ha, bookies already well on top. Over 3.5 is only 4/5
                                  Last edited by Emmet; 31-12-11, 12:19.

Comment

Ok, somebody choose between these two teles for me please and thank you?!

Led, 40 inch, 100hz, ok for saorview, Good brand name I suppose, €480:

OR

Lcd, 40 inch, 50hz, usb record facility??? saorview approved, €440:
                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                      Any idea when the new range is supposed to be coming out? Have being considering buying one for a while. Does the MAC have any issue playing back .mkv files in full HD or playing flash videos? Also the 17" MacBook Pro seems to be the only one that has a full HD screen, hopefully they change this in the new range.
                                      Not sure but I remember when I was upgrading mine awhile back there was a little chatter that a new refresh would be coming in the New Year at some stage.

Plays all media types just install VLC and flash runs fine on it, my friend bought the 11" Macbook Air the other week its pretty sweet to say the least
                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                        Think I'll throw up a thread in the Community Games section to get people to do this, 5 songs from their itunes played at random, could be interesting!
                                        How bizarre.
                                        I was on the bus yesterday on the way to town and I had the very same idea, was going to do it today in the bbv.

Mad.
                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Who's the co-commentator on ESPN? He keeps saying "pelanty" and it's tilting the shit out of me.

Comment

I'd say Blackburn have had 10 men behind the ball for at least 70% of the game so far.

@Andy, I've just heard him say it there. I imagine I'll hear it again now. Pillock

Comment

Tae doesn't taste so well when your losing one nil, Cmn ta f***.

Comment

Who's the co-commentator on ESPN? He keeps saying "pelanty" and it's tilting the shit out of me.
                                                  Chris Waddle, he's been pronouncing it like that for years. Amazed ESPN producers haven't corrected him by now as its a little retarded.
                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Cheers, didn't even know the MUFC game was on.
                                                    Was watching Leicester v Portsmouth like a shmuck.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                      Just needed a fresh start dude..would have deleted it quietly if I didn't want to draw attention to MaryHorney's phone collection status..lot of good that did I may be back at some stage but for now I'm going to leave all that shit behind me.

Re: POF seems to be the ultimate creeping site. Like fb but without the public-ness
                                                      Gent few cans of bulmers waiting for you next time I see you .

Comment

Post by one of our own on the other place, had to repost it here.

Originally posted by RasTa
                                                        Get Danny boy in the middle, 20:40 over here and this will ruin my celebrations! On the plus side I'm already well on my way. bottle of beer and bag of weed for a tenner, paranoia has me running back at half time to hide it in my room and of course post on boards!
                                                        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Backed over 3.5 goals at 10/11 last night. Thought it was a great bet. Not looking so good now. United really don't look up for it. Blackburn do have a dodgy defence though if United manage to get it together in the second half.

Comment

@Guymowbray

"Well well well. 1-0 Blackburn. Do you think the Waddler says 'pelanty' cos he can't bear to hear the word properly since 1990?"

Comment

Feed the motherfuckin Yak! So so clinical!

EDIT: There's that dodgy defence. Expect United to score a couple now.

Comment

Lol at Steve Kean trying to pretend to be all composed and calm after Blackburns 2nd.
                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Weeeeeeeee!

Comment

FFs Utd

Comment

Also on form this year Lindegaard should definitely be starting. He's been excellent whenever I've seen him.
                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Berbaflop yessssssss

Comment

Blackburn back out to 20s.

What a cruel game.

Comment

Right, that's my bet up at least! Now I can enjoy the match... C'mon Roversssss!!!!! Don't hold out much hope though.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                The ability to stop time has got to be the ultimate superpower, yeah? (assuming time travel itself is out on the grounds that it breaks too many laws of physics).
                                                                                Ala Zach Morris?

Comment

Friend who used to work in Bose gave me a battered broken pair of these and told me I could get a new pair for €100 if I went in with them.

Few sticky moments with the guy in the Bose shop.

"Hey I got these in April and they broke on me"
                                                                                  "April 2 years ago?"
                                                                                  "Yeh, like April 2010"
                                                                                  "Ok, well let me check for you on the system and we can replace them"
                                                                                  "Sure...Its Rory Brown"
                                                                                  "Thats not coming up, have you a phone number"
                                                                                  "Oh yeh but I can't remember the number I had then"
                                                                                  "Hmm ok, what address did you use"
                                                                                  "To be honest Ive been moving around alot the last few years, not sure what address I gave."
                                                                                  "Right...ok.. do you know who served you"
                                                                                  "Yes. A guy called Evan"
                                                                                  "Evan, he didnt work here in 2010"
                                                                                  "Oh well maybe it wasnt 2010"
                                                                                  "Are you friends with Evan"
                                                                                  "Yeah I know him from college"
                                                                                  "Might explain it."

He smiles and gets me a brand new pair with a 2 year warranty for €100.

Comment

Berbatov is an animal when he is full of confidence.

Also nice performance there from Cue Card

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Horney View Post
                                                                                      Berbaflop yessssssss
                                                                                      I think you mean Valencia. Or possibly the Blackburn left back who seems determined to allow Valencia to move into crossing position and get the ball in the box with no opposition at all.

Comment

De gea is terrible. Lindergaard next week please. Need a keeper who can save with his hands and not just his feet.

Comment

Blackburn goalie has been brilliant again today, but he's getting away with murder with the time he's taking over goal kicks

Comment

De Gea is a waster

In play markets are genius. 20/1 before the corner for Blackburn to win, 4/6 after...

Comment

Fuck of De Gea

Comment

weird weird game

Comment

De gea is terrible. Lindergaard next week please. Need a keeper who can save with his hands and not just his feet.
                                                                                                  ugh ... was just about to write a post defending de gea ... might save that one for the future

Comment

Fuck of De Gea

Comment

The Queen looking very foolish omitting Sir Steve Kean from the New Years Honours List now.

Comment

Originally posted by dazzler View Post
                                                                                                        ugh ... was just about to write a post defending de gea ... might save that one for the future
                                                                                                        Should have just quoted my post above

Originally posted by Charlie Harper View Post

you'll never win the league

Comment

Brilliant. Enjoyed that in the end. WP Blackburn

Comment

Should have just quoted my post above

you'll never win the league
                                                                                                            delighted,at least we got a point against the mighty rovers

Comment

Glad I dragged myself out of bed for that! Great result! Serves Fergie right for putting out a joke of a team and bench! Outfoxed by Stevie Kean today!

Comment

Happy new Yak!
                                                                                                                Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Ferguson's record in his 70s is horrendous.

Comment

wtf, just got up Utd lost to Blackburn at home Steve Kean to get more abuse from the crowd at Ewood when he gets back.

Comment

Biggest priced premier league winner ever apparently. And by ever I mean when sky invented football in 92.
                                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

The many faces of Steve Kean, managerial genius.

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by dazzler View Post

You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                                          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X