Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

had to glue my slippers together earlier, they have been falling apart for some time now but i hadn't bothered to glue them was dropping hints with the last few months that a new pair of slippers would make a nice christmas present.

some shower of ungratefull cunts in this house

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
      Would agree with this.
      With both games on Sky it would have been much obvious and fair to have Newcastle/MUFC on the Tuesday and MCity/Liverpool on the Wednesday.
      Liverpool are scheduled to play on Friday night in the cup though, so would only have moved the problem.

Comment

whats the buy in for the tournament in the loft tonight? Checked the website and it just says its c deep stack game
        Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Water still off here

Was just going to drive to the pub nearby to drop the kids off at the pool but when I went to the basement I saw there were 2 places where water was gushing out of pipes, which perhaps accounts for the lack of water in taps. I went and got a bucket and filled that with said gushing water to refill the toilet cistern instead.

Stupid fucking management company and the standard 'we are trying to get someone out to you' line. Probably sabotage by knackers as there have been incidents in the past where they have got into the underground carpark. I can't see any normal reason why there would be 2 major leaks/burst pipes in this weather otherwise. Would there be a worse time for it to fucking happen than NYE? Fuck off water.

Comment

Anybody thats good at the internet able to find me a torrent for A Dangerous Method?

Its been out for a good while, just am not very good at finding stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
              had to glue my slippers together earlier, they have been falling apart for some time now but i hadn't bothered to glue them was dropping hints with the last few months that a new pair of slippers would make a nice christmas present.

some shower of ungratefull cunts in this house
              Got a really comfy pair as a pressie, Next have some decent ones.
              This too shall pass.

Comment

Don't think a copy of that is floating around yet.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                  Anybody thats good at the internet able to find me a torrent for A Dangerous Method?

How hard did you look ?
                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                    Think Mancini is quite right to give out about it, whether it was scheduled months earlier or not is irrelevant its still very unfair on them. Sunderland are disadvantaged too but not to the same extent, Wigan have a day extra rest over them compared to Liverpool's two days over City which is massive giving such a short turnover in games. City's closest rival United had the early kick off yesterday *and* also play a day later than City during the week. Could be the difference in winning the league as they're almost forced into fielding a weaker side today...
                    I do agree with some of what you say, its just that Man City are in major contention of the Premier League this season that makes it more glaring the way the games fall? Somebody has to play these fixtures just unfortunate for whoever gets them.
                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                      How hard did you look ?
                      looked hard enough. as in googled it.

Comment

Gotta love the live pokers, just bust Jp's deepstack in 3rd level. Blinds 150/300, a raise utg to 900 and a call, then button makes it 3300, I look down at AA in the big blind and make it 7600. 2 folds and button flats. I shove the flop of KK9 for c. 15k and he snaps.... great play with the auld KQ obviously.

/Rant, loving that players call for 25 bbs preflop with KQ just dont pay them off for such retardedness

Comment

Sunderland snatch a win against City, we beat them on Tuesday night, and Newcastle beat utd on Wednesday. Liverpool 8 points behind then.

Easy game

Comment

Only cams out at the moment, would expect screeners pretty soon tho with Oscar season around the corner

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                              I do agree with some of what you say, its just that Man City are in major contention of the Premier League this season that makes it more glaring the way the games fall? Somebody has to play these fixtures just unfortunate for whoever gets them.
                              Fixtures aren't set in stone once they're released, they can and are often rescheduled for many reasons. The long and short of it is that City have been shafted here and I don't think its being too controversial saying that this wouldn't happen to a Fergie team.
                              Profit before people.

Comment

Was thinking of downloading United as someone told me it was a good film .
                                Is it worth the hour downloading time seeing as im not a Manu fan ??

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                  Still not out. ETA now 6pm!
                                  Is there a point at which you should introduce the topic of malingering?

Suarez could be back for Liverpool racially abusing, cheating, biting, and being an all round despicable human being by the time you're a father.

Comment

As Ghost said they all cam versions atm

Comment

Vicar street was savage craic last night, Maria Doyle Kennedy is still hot, even if she had a head of hair like Sideshow Bob on her last night. That Skinflint pop-up restaurant in crane lane is the nuts for pizza too
                                      Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                      https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                        Was thinking of downloading United as someone told me it was a good film .
                                        Is it worth the hour downloading time seeing as im not a Manu fan ??
                                        Definately worth it I reckon, it's a good show.
                                        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                          Still not out. ETA now 6pm!
                                          That child is holding out til 2nd January obv... 2/1/12 date has a special ring to it!

If the midwife suggests a section, just put your foot down and stick to your guns til 11:45pm...

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                            Suarez admits using the term negro, I fail to see any problem with this ruling.
                                            Because lets face it. Its FAR more complicated than that. For one thing the English n-word that you can no longer say is 'nigger'. Of course they were speaking in Spanish where language connotations are different. Then Evra seems to say he called me 'blackie' in the report which is different again. The main thing is that Evra's version of what Suarez says is scandalous and what Suarez says happened is 'meh'.

The FA with, no evidence, have charged him on the basis of what Evra says happened. The punishment is that severe. No way this would get through a real court of justice.
                                            Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot

Comment

Originally posted by Fiend View Post
                                              No way this would get through a real court of justice.
                                              What's that got to do with anything?

Comment

Fucking brilliant

Comment

Sunderland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOO he looked offside.
                                                  We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssss

Comment

Wow very well taken goal

Comment

LOL MAN CITY

Comment

Such an obvious offside for the goal... Was wondering as it happened why the flag didn't go up.. Great scenes though after the goal... LOL @ the fan lobbing the gob on Ji!

Comment

lol 2012

<-------------------

Comment

Anyone going striking on PS? I think the changes will actually benefit me tbh

Comment

Good irish flick on rte2 @ 8pm - history of irish surfing an big wave surfing off west coast

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                  Sunderland snatch a win against City, we beat them on Tuesday night, and Newcastle beat utd on Wednesday. Liverpool 8 points behind then.

Easy game
                                                                  Part 1 of my masterplan has come true. Now to work on the rest, and LFC champs in an unlikely comeback.

Comment

Droolage from Quinn and Reid barely acknowledging the offside

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                      What's that got to do with anything?
                                                                      If I'm Suarez and being judged on one man's word against mine. It would mean a lot. Does anyone actually think he's a racist?
                                                                      Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot

Comment

Jaysus what a night, Mia ended up getting a bug, vomiting since 1 am this morning. I went to bed with her at 4am she was up most of the night.

I woke up again at 7 to my other half singing rebel songs on his own in the kitchen (feckin eejit)

Mia finally woke to get up at 8, she came downstairs and back up and said that daddy was singing , why was he doing that lol

I came down told him to go to bed which he did thank fuck. I lit the fire and watched two kids movies with mia while mopping up her sick.

My visitors got up at 2pm and left at half 3, I took down the xmas tree and all the decorations and scrubbed the house downstairs .Went up to colm at least 3 times and asked was he getting up all I got was a muffled "soon soon"

Its now 5pm , mia hasnt got sick in a couple of hours and that fecker still isnt up, Im a fuckin great woman after less than 4 hours sleep.

two friends just rang and asked do I fancy going out, kinda tempted , if someone could shower me, do my hair , apply my make up and dress me

However feeling a little guilty about Mia so thinking of going to winter wonderland tomorrow if that fecker gets up
                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                                                          I think you need to be up nearly 38 VPIP to see an increase in points earned, but never mind that, it's a fairer system and this is just winging from breakeven players IMO.
                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                            I think you need to be up nearly 38 VPIP to see an increase in points earned, but never mind that, it's a fairer system and this is just winging from breakeven players IMO.

whats that?

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Fiend View Post
                                                                              If I'm Suarez and being judged on one man's word against mine. It would mean a lot. Does anyone actually think he's a racist?
                                                                              FFS ... Suarez's own testimony is that he called Evra a negro, whilst involved in a argument.

Even if you are to completely disregard Evra's side of the story (which appears to be the default position being adopted by a lot of Suarez's defenders) that is still a racist act.

Comment

Love this T Shirt.

www.irishkop.com Twitter = @Irish_Kop Facebook = Irishkop.com

Comment

Im fairly happy with the changes aswell tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                    whats that?
                                                                                    Stars are switching to contributed rake for cash games. Mathematically it's better for fish and LAGs and terrible for shortstackers and nitty rakeback grinders. It's probably better for Stars too because fish don't claim their points.
                                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                      Fixtures aren't set in stone once they're released, they can and are often rescheduled for many reasons. The long and short of it is that City have been shafted here and I don't think its being too controversial saying that this wouldn't happen to a Fergie team.
                                                                                      Meh.
                                                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Stars are switching to contributed rake for cash games. Mathematically it's better for fish and LAGs and terrible for shortstackers and nitty rakeback grinders. It's probably better for Stars too because fish don't claim their points.
                                                                                        Awesome, so playing 37/34 should make this good for me then?

Comment

Does the Sky NFL studio coverage get broadcasted from The UK or The States?

Presumably the UK yeah?

Comment

Linkage to the Colts Jags match???

Comment

Free money on Boyles at 19.00. Register please need 51.
                                                                                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                                Dont have any funds on boyles and couldnt be bothered driving into town to deposit . Anyone wanna ship me the buy in and i'll ship back tomorrow ??

Comment

Colts game - http://tune2sports.com/player.php?linkid=614
                                                                                                  Last edited by D3kka; 01-01-12, 18:08.

Comment

Ugh, absolute disaster for stars.fr players, gone from 13.3k in rake to get SN to 18.1k.

Comment

Glutton for punishment you must be watching that!!

Comment

When does that actual main tourney start? I probably won't have the time to play this tonight, but would sitting out just get me a seat?

Comment

When does that actual main tourney start? I probably won't have the time to play this tonight, but would sitting out just get me a seat?
                                                                                                          Think its tomorrow at 7. 28 regged so far.

If you win the sat into the tourn you then have to pay $20 to play the tourny you sat into?? is that right?

Comment

Be lucky to run but ya sitting out is a possibility if it does run. There is satts on the hour every hour. Its on tomorrow evening and should get maybe 150 runners with first paying 5k and full of fish id say.
                                                                                                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Played on Stars there for an hour. I made slightly less VPPs than normal, made 211.42 when last year I would have made 223.07 playing 31/26. Games were really good to. Had a sick scary hand here where I was not to happy about calling the river or even the turn!!

No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (5 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

Button ($235.20)
                                                                                                              SB ($387.75)
                                                                                                              BB ($250)
                                                                                                              UTG ($261.10)
                                                                                                              Hero (MP) ($272.50)

Preflop: Hero is MP with 6, 8
                                                                                                              1 fold, Hero bets $3, 1 fold, SB calls $2.50, 1 fold

Flop: ($7) 7, 9, 10 (2 players)
                                                                                                              SB checks, Hero bets $6, SB raises $23, Hero calls $17

Turn: ($53) 2 (2 players)
                                                                                                              SB checks, Hero bets $37, SB raises $89, Hero calls $52

River: ($231) 4 (2 players)
                                                                                                              SB bets $272.55, Hero calls $157.30

Total pot: $545.60

Results:
                                                                                                              SB had 10, 10 (three of a kind, tens).
                                                                                                              Hero had 6, 8 (straight, ten high).
                                                                                                              Outcome: Hero won $544.60

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                                Think its tomorrow at 7. 28 regged so far.

If you win the sat into the tourn you then have to pay $20 to play the tourny you sat into?? is that right?
                                                                                                                No, i think
                                                                                                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Does that guy in the studio for the NFL on sky play or commentate on Poker? Looks and sounds familiar.

Comment

Be lucky to run but ya sitting out is a possibility if it does run. There is satts on the hour every hour. Its on tomorrow evening and should get maybe 150 runners with first paying 5k and full of fish id say.
                                                                                                                    Do you still need to play $20 then on the evening? I'll probably be driving back to Dublin when its on so will just give it a miss I think. Nice promo though

Comment

No, i think
                                                                                                                      yeah prob not, got confused when I logged in. Silly Q
                                                                                                                      Last edited by ghostface; 01-01-12, 18:36.

Comment

Do you still need to play $20 then on the evening? I'll probably be driving back to Dublin when its on so will just give it a miss I think. Nice promo though
                                                                                                                        As i said im pretty sure its a no.

Why is there hyperlinks in random posts for random adverts is this a new thing on the site that i missed?
                                                                                                                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Game on in the Connacht-Leinster match (on TG4 right now); Leinster ahead by 2 but seven minutes left and the team in blue are down a man for the remainder of the match.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X