Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somebody needs to get the Nihilists to have a word with Tyler.Bring the marmot imo.
    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Had a fun end to a break even 13 hour session (thank god for rakeback!). Playing a small freezeout - I'm Robb_Stark obv.

sijem facu: make deal?
      sijem facu, you have 8 seconds left to respond.
      Robb_Stark wins (3,000)
      Game 2401732433
      Robb_Stark: nah lets play it out
      Robb_Stark: good luck
      Robb_Stark wins (6,000)
      Robb_Stark is all-in (116,364)
      sijem facu is all-in (57,386)
      sijem facu shows a pair of Kings
      Robb_Stark shows a flush, Ten high
      Robb_Stark wins (152,272) with a flush, Ten high
      Player sijem facu is eliminated from the tournament.
      sijem facu receives €210
      Congratulations to the tournament winner Robb_Stark.
      Robb_Stark receives €420
      The tournament is now over.
      Thank you for participating.
      This table will close in 10 minutes.
      Robb_Stark: winter is coming

Comment

the golf is amazing

Comment

thanks nicky, nothing like a play off!

Comment

gonna set some lines in river at back of house and hopefully nab a salmon or even a lough erne trout running river to spawn

water levels good and temperature good

about the only things i poach tonight

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
              Just reading their Wiki page

starving now!!!
              GAA News Website

Comment

PokerStars Tournament #448349641, No Limit Hold'em
                Buy-In: $30.00/$3.00 USD
                420 players
                Total Prize Pool: $43830.00 USD
                Tournament started 2011/10/09 18:30:00 WET [2011/10/09 13:30:00 ET]

Dear dinjo99,

You finished the tournament in 1st place. A USD 7,328.41 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

You earned 508.40 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tour.../leader-board/

Congratulations!

Thank you for participating.

Nice touch for $63. What's not to like about Sundays?

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff

starving now!!!
                  Yeah. My Tuna and chilli wrap won't taste half as good now.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                    2L petrol
                    The only 2L you should be eeking at is the 2L of milk in your kitchen !!

Just because its not 1.4 does not means its a "gas guzzler", ok maybe a bit more on road tax but at least you don't have to drop down to third every time you want to pass a cyclist !

Also, on the Sunday hate, obv geared twords the office folk.
                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Breaking Bad Finale !SPOILERS!

SPOILER
                      I really thought after the explosion Gus had turned into some kind of Terminator/Robot for a split second Guessed Walt would still end up behind the flower. Loved the bit on the phone to Skylar "I Won" Solid finale. <3 this show so so much. Gonna miss Gustavo but I guess he had to go

Opr

Comment

^^^

That was close...lol

I quoted you to say stop teasing me, then realised what would happen and just x'ed out of FF..

I will watch it tonight and get back to you !!
                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Decent enough thread over in Creative writing.

Short story matches between 2 writers. I have only read the first few pages but liked the first few stories.

SPOILER
                          The Arena
                          When the dazzling light faded, he opened his eyes and realised he was no longer on the space station. Instead, he found himself in an enormous coliseum, filled with an audience of thousands of hideous green- scaled creatures. The aliens roared a sudden cheer and a chill ran down his spine. He turned and saw an enormous monster with dark red skin and three cranial horns, running on all sixes towards him.

He scanned the area for weapons. Feet away, he saw them: spears, knives, firearms, scattered across the arena floor. He scrambled forward and too late, the creature turned to follow. He lifted a rifle, turned and fired. An energy beam exploded from the muzzle, knocking the beast to the ground. He ran back towards it.

"Please," it groaned. "I'm the..."

Taking no risks, he fired again.

The audience cheered and a blinding light flashed behind him. He turned and saw a purple creature, smaller than the first but with five legs, standing in the middle of the arena.

"Is this the afterlife?" it shouted. "I'm the last of my kind!"

The spectators guffawed, and suddenly he realised why. The nuclear war at home had finally killed everybody else. He too was the last...

And he would stay so. He took aim and fired.

The creature collapsed, fatally wounded by the energy blast. The rifle flashed "Empty Battery," and he dropped it, kneeling to pick up a knife instead. He understood the game now. When this creature died, another would appear, and they too would duel to extinction.

The light flashed and another creature appeared. Like him, it had two legs, but only two arms instead of four, and brown fur covered its head but not its pasty white skin.

"It looks weak," he thought. "Like an easy kill..."
                          This too shall pass.

Comment

POKER ?

give me the answer Bob please...........

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

well Roger thankfully i know better now and going to bed .....

Roger Daltrey singing Giving It All Away, highest chart position No.5 for 11 weeks April 1973.

Comment

always tmw and yellow ribbons...

yes i am pissed

Comment

so goodnight my loves ............

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Rock on you crazy fool !!
                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Making a deal at final table of 11 dollar big but have to get to work!

Comment

Originally posted by MBMurf View Post
                                        Making a deal at final table of 11 dollar big but have to get to work!
                                        F that tell them no deal, F work as well, One hour late < 1st place prize

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                          Breaking Bad Finale !SPOILERS!

SPOILER
                                          I really thought after the explosion Gus had turned into some kind of Terminator/Robot for a split second Guessed Walt would still end up behind the flower. Loved the bit on the phone to Skylar "I Won" Solid finale. <3 this show so so much. Gonna miss Gustavo but I guess he had to go

Opr
                                          spoiler
                                          SPOILER
                                          Where do you think it will go from here, according to wiki theres 16 episodes to come in season 5, i dont know what to expect now i was thinking Jesse was going to become Gus's right-hand man until now, wheres Mike btw, great character imo. Thought Gus was after entering terminator status also.

Comment

Went up to local yesterday for a few quiet pints. No football on, so brought the paper and was looking forward to a comfortable few hours. Sam maguire is in the pub so there isn't a seat in the house, place fucking bedlam. Didn't help that I had a Kerry rain jacket on !!

Had to go to the lounge (which I hate) to get away from it.

Still love Sundays though.

Off to Liverpool Friday for Pool - Utd on Sat morning. Ordering new liver today.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                              Went up to local yesterday for a few quiet pints. No football on, so brought the paper and was looking forward to a comfortable few hours.
                                              For some reason I always thought you were a young guy, 20s 30s something like that.

Didn't realize you were in your 60s

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                For some reason I always thought you were a young guy, 20s 30s something like that.

Didn't realize you were in your 60s
                                                LOL. you were wrong.

It may have read that I was glad there was no football on but what I meant was because there was no football on I brought the paper.

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                  F that tell them no deal, F work as well, One hour late < 1st place prize
                                                  10 mins late and ended up chopping 5 handed n got a great deal of 10.8k...first cash with 4 n 5 figures

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                    LOL. you were wrong.

It may have read that I was glad there was no football on but what I meant was because there was no football on I brought the paper.
                                                    Ah, I see, nonetheless my perception of you have been changed forever, similar to when I first met Strewelpeter although I have yet to meet you so it may be a somewhat flawed opinion

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                      Ah, I see, nonetheless my perception of you have been changed forever, similar to when I first met Strewelpeter although I have yet to meet you so it may be a somewhat flawed opinion
                                                      Its prob not !!

I'm 42 by the way.

Comment

To anyone else bleating today about having to get up at 6.00am (oh the inhumanity!) to watch Ireland lose to Wales can I just say this. FUCK OFF.
                                                        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrXw662jv60

I love Snow Patrol so biased, but this was good fun!
                                                          Did you know they are all from Dublin bar the singer?
                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                            To anyone else bleating today about having to get up at 6.00am (oh the inhumanity!) to watch Ireland lose to Wales can I just say this. FUCK OFF.
                                                            baaa baaaa, had to stay up all night to watch Ireland lose to Wales baaa baaa, my body clock is fkc'd up baaaa baaa Saturday was a write off baaa baaa
                                                            I've the Aussies at 12 to 1 to win outright....cockadooodledooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                              Did you know they are all from Dublin bar the singer?
                                                              Yea, met them a few weeks ago in the vip area of some night club, what a shower of cnuts
                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                Them Wendy's video are hilarious, I have always wanted to try food from there anybody from here ever have it?

Had In and Out Burger when I was in LA and that was pretty nice the burgers are delicious.
                                                                Square burgers.

Quite nice if I remember correctly.
                                                                They were also the 1st ones to do the salad with your meal instead of fries
                                                                also do this beauty
                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                  Yea, met them a few weeks ago in the vip area of some night club, what a shower of cnuts
                                                                  Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                  Square burgers.

Quite nice if I remember correctly.
                                                                  They were also the 1st ones to do the salad with your meal instead of fries
                                                                  also do this beauty
                                                                  You guys around for the turbo WW tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                    Gonna have a lot on... two poker league games, UC and two episodes of Breaking Bad to catch up on but if it doesn't take too much attention I'll try.

Is last nights episode the season Finale of Breaking Bad?

Comment

Is last nights episode the season Finale of Breaking Bad?
                                                                      yes

Comment

Lifehack One-Minute Ciabatta ,turned out grand.

SPOILER

Comment

IPBCOOP HORSE and Razz tonight

Comment

Argh, I'm being tilted by all those new posts by STAR POKER BRAY, currently cluttering up the Latest Posts list - the possessive apostrophes he has added to the end of each post title are crazily annoying!

Comment

PP now have Murtagh in to 1/2, no more bullets left in my gun
                                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                PP now have Murtagh in to 1/2, no more bullets left in my gun
                                                                                still 4/7 with laddies..

they have the date as 16th December while PP have it as 6th Nov..

Is there flat racing between those dates?

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                  Argh, I'm being tilted by all those new posts by STAR POKER BRAY, currently cluttering up the Latest Posts list - the possessive apostrophes he has added to the end of each post title are crazily annoying!
                                                                                  Words from that great lyricist REBECCA BLACK

Yesterday was Thursday's Thursday's
                                                                                  Today i-is Friday's Friday's
                                                                                  We-we-we so excited
                                                                                  We so excited
                                                                                  We gonna have a ball today

Tomorrow is Saturday's
                                                                                  And Sunday's comes after ... wards
                                                                                  I don't want this weekend to end
                                                                                  https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                                  http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Lifehack One-Minute Ciabatta ,turned out grand.

SPOILER
                                                                                    Speedy Gonzalez couldn't do that in 1 minute never mind the washing up or the
                                                                                    10 -12 hours rising time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                                                                      still 4/7 with laddies..

they have the date as 16th December while PP have it as 6th Nov..

Is there flat racing between those dates?
                                                                                      I took the 4/7 with Ladbrokes this morning, their site is arseways as once you click through to the market it says it finishes on 6 Nov

Comment

Speedy Gonzalez couldn't do that in 1 minute never mind the washing up or the
                                                                                        10 -12 hours rising time.
                                                                                        Well,one minute is a bit misleading maybe.One minute in the way Jamie Oliver's recipes are 20 minutes.

It couldn't be much handier though,you don't even have to knead.3 or 4 hours stand is plenty with a bit of siucra.

Comment

This is handy from sky tv if you have a subscription with them, also available for the iphone, dont see it for android though

http://go.sky.com/vod/content/Showca...4/promoPage.do
                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

I took the 4/7 with Ladbrokes this morning, their site is arseways as once you click through to the market it says it finishes on 6 Nov
                                                                                            all good so..

I don't think I'll be topping up at 4/7 though..
                                                                                            I already have my biggest bet in a long time riding on this.. (at the original tipped price)

Comment

some dude attacked Tiger woods. lol

The Frys.Com Open, by far the most prestigious of all electronics-retailer-website-sponsored golf tournaments, was thrown into chaos today when a deranged fan, armed with a hot dog in a bun, sprinted towards Tiger Woods on the seventh green.

Here's how Woods, who was preparing for a birdie putt at the time, recalls it:

"Some guy just came running on the green, and he had a hot dog, and evidently … I don't know how he tried to throw it, but I was kind of focusing on my putt when he started yelling."

The 31-year-old, frankfurter-wielding assailant managed to launch the meat as far as the putting surface (the lighter and less aerodynamic bun barely reached the green), when he was arrested by Santa Clara sheriff's deputies. Police described him as "very cooperative" during his arrest, though unforthcoming with any motive.

"He just shook his head in guilt or remorse. He didn't give a reason why he did it." [...]

Dan Diggins, head of security for tournament sponsor Frys Electronics, said the man would be arrested for "everything" and described him as "just an idiot."

Woods, who has reached a level of deep inner-peace in his life — at least where matters of projectile wieners with his name on them are concerned — remained calm throughout the ordeal, but missed his 18-foot putt.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                                                                                all good so..

I don't think I'll be topping up at 4/7 though..
                                                                                                I already have my biggest bet in a long time riding on this.. (at the original tipped price)
                                                                                                man up FFS

Comment

man up FFS
                                                                                                  [x] Manned up

(Topped up before I saw the Peer pressure post btw)

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                    RE Murtagh.

there are 9 meetings left, this is the equivalent of 1 weeks racing in the UK. With one week left in the UK if Hanagan lead Fallon by 5 he would be a 1/5 shot.
                                                                                                    How come they're getting this so wrong?

Comment

yupe.

I'm saving BB until I get a free night to view

Comment

...
                                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                          Entering into sixth week of trying to get profile pic uploaded to staff webpage at work. Not just sitting back and letting the time slide by either - this is six weeks of actively trying to get pic uploaded.

Can't delete the relevant email from my inbox until its sorted out under new email-free policy.
                                                                                                          photoshop your face onto Conan the Barbarian and it will be up in jig time.
                                                                                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

MSN shipped the IPO Ticket she was after well done BBV

Comment

Can't delete the relevant email from my inbox until its sorted out under new email-free policy.
                                                                                                              I've the same policy with work emails; I assume everyone does it this way? Once an email has been actioned / dealt with, I move it from my Inbox into a sub-folder or just delete it, thus continually clearing my Inbox. The less emails in my Inbox, the happier I am.

Following this system, it would be an amazing achievement to have a completely empty Inbox, something really worthy of celebration!

Comment

MSN won the boylepoker comp and is playing the IPO, now what was it she said about donating any cash to charity?

EDIT : FUCK YOU PGODKIN
                                                                                                                Last edited by Guest; 10-10-11, 11:48.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                                  I've the same policy with work emails; I assume everyone does it this way? Once an email has been actioned / dealt with, I move it from my Inbox into a sub-folder or just delete it, thus continually clearing my Inbox. The less emails in my Inbox, the happier I am.

Following this system, it would be an amazing achievement to have a completely empty Inbox, something really worthy of celebration!
                                                                                                                  I don't let myself leave until my Inbox is empty, can never understand those who have zillions of old mails sitting in theirs

edit; pretty sad effort for post 33,333

Comment

Never ever ever will I do a Facebook competition like that again.

Comment

Entering into sixth week of trying to get profile pic uploaded to staff webpage at work. Not just sitting back and letting the time slide by either - this is six weeks of actively trying to get pic uploaded.

Can we call this picgate????

Comment

Originally posted by davidadams View Post
                                                                                                                        MSN won the boylepoker comp and is playing the IPO, now what was it she said about donating any cash to charity?
                                                                                                                        pure thrilled to get the ticket as not a chance was i gonna get there if i had to buy in, jesus i really annoyed people trying to get votes between here kracked kings and facebook.

If i cash I have said and will donate 25% of any winnings to Barretstown!!
                                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                                                                          Never ever ever will I do a Facebook competition like that again.
                                                                                                                          That type of comp is against FB T&C just in case you get a less than friendly email from Mark Z.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X