Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Throw Keane a bone and change the BBV title imo.
    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
      Buzz works fine
      Yeah but its crap!

Comment

Few years ago when I was younger, maybe 22, 24, can not remember, I was in this night-club with few friends, so I am standing at the bar ordering another round of drinks, when I spot this woman at end of bar, she was about 45-48 age bracket but looked very classy, nice hair, shapely body, you know the works.

So anyway I slid over to her and start chatting, small talk, weather, work etc, buy her few drinks and have nice dance with her.

Get a seat now in cosy alcove, she then whispers in my ear if I would like "Sportsman Combo" ....... being a bit naive I ask her what sportsman combo was, she told me Threesome Mother/Daughter...........Wahaaaaaa ....you bet .......Few more drinks and then we are heading to here place, in front door,coat off ready for action, she shouts up stairs............................................ ..................................

SPOILER
        Mother are you still awake ................................................:
        Last edited by greywolf; 30-06-11, 14:25.
        https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
        http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Get it fucking together Sharpova.

Comment

Has anyone asked the important question?

Can coppers do a good cauciasian?
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

Has plenty of fat drunk ones!

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

Last time I remember asking for one they had no milk, you'd think anyone with a brain would have just said give us a Black Russian.

I was like "fuck that" and ordered four Vodka and Kahluas.

It was unreal.

Comment

I've still never been there.

Comment

Also, finally got my own thread title...

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                      Also, finally got my own thread title...

SPOILER
                      it's not about you
                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Thinking of writing the book about a man having a midlife crisis who think's he's a wizard.
                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                          Thinking of writing the book about a man having a midlife crisis who think's he's a wizard.
                          I'm not sure my life is interesting enough to warrant a book tbh
                          Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                            don't worry, all the stuff that happens to him will be basically Hitch's stories in the BBV, for which he will recieve no royalties.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                              Yeah but its crap!
                              depends on who your friends are
                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Zod, to paraphrase the great JG Ballard, Any fool can write a book but it takes a great genius to sell one.

Comment

Zod, to paraphrase the great JG Ballard, Any fool can write a book but it takes a great genius to sell one.
                                  basically my plan won't be to sell the book but to make income from people who don't want it's contents released.

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                    Probably right.

Comment

Last time I remember asking for one they had no milk, you'd think anyone with a brain would have just said give us a Black Russian.

I was like "fuck that" and ordered four Vodka and Kahluas.

It was unreal.
                                      I like you style dude

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                        I had my first Facebook friend cull last week - tried to get rid of all people that I didn't know well enough for them to have access to holiday photos, etc... Funnily enough it was mostly poker peeps that got the bullet; nice people all I'm sure but I don't actually know them really so it was time for them to go!
                                        Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                        Phew still there
                                        I see I didn't make the cull

Comment

^^^^^

'Sometimes you eat the bar and sometimes the bar eats you'.

Comment

Public Service doubters what do you make of this article? I haven't read it in full yet. My mate loves this economist and we've being debating this in the house the past week or two but he believes and that we have the best public service in Europe, maybe the world and increasing it will lead to more spending and more jobs.

Any sense being spoken?

I'll need to read it when I'm finished work.
                                            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Its pretty obvious I havint gotten laid in a while

Has anyone else gotten a semi under the aprin the hair dressers use when cutting your hair

but my god she was smoken hot

Comment

New addition to the Duke family made an appearance yesterday, Aoibheann.

3.5 Kilos, which makes you a middleweight contender apparently

Also got to hang around town all day waiting for a bed; breakfast, an hour buying books in Chapters, Hugh Lane Gallery, lunch, watching Federer in the Gresham, saw a hawk floating over the city which was cool - pretty much a perfect day.
                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                  Was full sure if it was a girl you'd call her Kelly and if it was a boy Morgan. Ah well.

Congratulations!
                                                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Also got to hang around town all day waiting for a bed; breakfast, an hour buying books in Chapters, Hugh Lane Gallery, lunch, watching Federer in the Gresham, saw a hawk floating over the city which was cool - pretty much a perfect day.
                                                    Congrats, great news for you and your family.
                                                    Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Aoibheann!?

Comment

Lovely name.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                          I had my first Facebook friend cull last week - tried to get rid of all people that I didn't know well enough for them to have access to holiday photos, etc... Funnily enough it was mostly poker peeps that got the bullet; nice people all I'm sure but I don't actually know them really so it was time for them to go!
                                                          Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                          I see I didn't make the cull
                                                          Me neither, GFY

Comment

Congrats RD
                                                            May all her nappies be wet and her teeth come together

Comment

I quite like Arsenal's new 125th Anniversary away kit

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                                                Its pretty obvious I havint gotten laid in a while

Has anyone else gotten a semi under the aprin the hair dressers use when cutting your hair

but my god she was smoken hot
                                                                hands on the armrests grip tight, then spend 30 minutes trying to hide the boner while she grinds her box off your arm "leaning in"
                                                                http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Great Success. R111
                                                                  Congrats to you and yore missus, also please pass on my regards/admiration to your neighbour who pops in when you are out playing poker. (He calls himself the Cuckoo)

Comment

Change title to "Hello Aoibheann" or similar....
                                                                    Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

NH WP, Keane will be able to get her in to Coppers for free when he is still going along in 17 years time.

I was following much the same route around town on Tuesday, Chapters and the Hugh Lane are great.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                        Public Service doubters what do you make of this article? I haven't read it in full yet. My mate loves this economist and we've being debating this in the house the past week or two but he believes and that we have the best public service in Europe, maybe the world and increasing it will lead to more spending and more jobs.

Any sense being spoken?

I'll need to read it when I'm finished work.

Link doesn't work. I mean it will obviously lead to more Government spending and more public service jobs but when you're already running a deficit how does he think that's a good idea?
                                                                        Last edited by Teddie; 30-06-11, 15:19.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                          I quite like Arsenal's new 125th Anniversary away kit

Last photo of Nasri in an Arsenal jersey Tony, treasure it.

Comment

not Raoul duke IV then
                                                                            http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Looking for recommendations for Dublin City restaurant for tonight.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                Link doesn't work. I mean it will obviously lead to more Government spending and more public service jobs but when you're already running a deficit how does he think that's a good idea?
                                                                                here it is

Hes delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                                                                  Change title to "Hello Aoibheann" or similar....
                                                                                  Good idea, and leave in the 'or similar' part as it demonstrates how the poor child will have to spend her life spelling out her name to people.

pissing on Keanes parade though which is also good.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                                    I may have misinterpreted Dokes blog but it seems he has attacked El Tren and sheared his mustache and hair. Apparently revenge because we have no Doke smiley
                                                                                    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                      Last photo of Nasri in an Arsenal jersey Tony, treasure it.
                                                                                      Don't be silly, can you not see how happy he looks in that photo

Comment

Aoibheann!?

pretentious, moi?
                                                                                        Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 30-06-11, 15:32. Reason: kayroo

Comment

Michael Taft is a political and economics researcher for an Irish Trade Union
                                                                                          lol

we employ employ thousands of teachers and assistants in universal early childhood education providing thousands of places. Why would this add to growth?
                                                                                          - Because the ‘cuts’ would have minimal deflationary impact
                                                                                          - Because the extra jobs would increase demand, raise tax revenue and reduce unemployment costs
                                                                                          Even bigger lol
                                                                                          Last edited by Teddie; 30-06-11, 15:37.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                            not Raoul duke IV then
                                                                                            he is already in attendance

my suggestion of Raoulita was vetoed by higher powers

Comment

Congrates RDIII. The meaning of the name Aoibheann is Fair Radiance. Nice

I wanted to call my daughter Clare Sky, because it was a beautiful day out side, wife said No Chance

When I was in America I met a few native Indian, one guy I remember was called "Man two buckets"when inquired about his strange name he told me he was the youngest of twins and got the name when his father looked out and the first thing he saw was man with two buckets .....so it stuck, his twin brother is not so fortunate, he got called
                                                                                              SPOILER
                                                                                              Two Dogs Fucking
                                                                                              https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                                              http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

pretentious, moi?
                                                                                                IPB is currently entrenched in an increasingly bitter internet war with what appears to be a Japanese girl named Aoibheann (just to save you time getting up to speed).

Comment

Originally posted by greywolf View Post
                                                                                                  Congrates RDIII. The meaning of the name Aoibheann is Fair Radiance. Nice

I wanted to call my daughter Clare Sky, because it was a beautiful day out side, wife said No Chance

When I was in America I met a few native Indian, one guy I remember was called "Man two buckets"when inquired about his strange name he told me he was the youngest of twins and got the name when his father looked out and the first thing he saw was man with two buckets .....so it stuck, his twin brother is not so fortunate, he got called
                                                                                                  SPOILER
                                                                                                  Two Dogs Fucking
                                                                                                  Your wifes choice was way worse than yours imo

Comment

IPB is currently entrenched in an increasingly bitter internet war with what appears to be a Japanese girl named Aoibheann (just to save you time getting up to speed).
                                                                                                    I was lost LOL. very good.

Comment

he is already in attendance

my suggestion of Raoulita was vetoed by higher powers
                                                                                                      Im guessing you call yourself that when the missus is out and her wardrobe is left unlocked.

Comment

I wish I had been in possession of this information 24 hours ago

Should I start banging my head off the wall now or is worth a link?

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                          Im guessing you call yourself that when the missus is out and her wardrobe is left unlocked.
                                                                                                          Jaysus, you're well out of practice aren't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                            Me neither, GFY
                                                                                                            Ah, I'm actually half thinking of just deleting the whole Facebook account, even though I'm mainly friends with people I've known for a long time - I'm questioning the sanity of having photos and other personal details up there for people to see... it will be really interesting to see how Facebook and other social networks evolve over the next few years, as the world of business increasingly encroaches the systems.

Congratulations Stunty - lovely name as well IMO.

Comment

I think my comment was deleted on that facebook page Was probably a bit too far tbh.

Keane I think a few of her mates may have voted twice or 3 times. I suggest a similar strategy from anyone here.

Comment

I wish I had been in possession of this information 24 hours ago

Should I start banging my head off the wall now or is worth a link?
                                                                                                                She's trying to steal my Coppers Gold Card.

She must be stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                                                                                                  Looking for recommendations for Dublin City restaurant for tonight.

Cheers
                                                                                                                  Yamamori (sushi) on the quays is pretty awesome if you like your Japanese food.

Also congrats Dukey!
                                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Jaysus, you're well out of practice aren't you?
                                                                                                                    I wasn't joking. :-p (I can do my own smileys tyvm IPB)

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                                                                      Keane I think a few of her mates may have voted twice or 3 times. I suggest a similar strategy from anyone here.
                                                                                                                      Donal assures me he's keeping track of that.

It's not cricket in a competition that's basically designed to help promote an IPBers business, I don't encourage it.

Now if we could get our hands on Boyle's database of username and passwords a few thousand of those can surely be matched to facebook accounts

Comment

She's trying to steal my Coppers Gold Card.

She must be stopped.
                                                                                                                        WTF?

you mean like Coppers, the shitty nightclub in Dublin or coppers, as in the fuzz, the pigs, the filth?

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                          Yamamori (sushi) on the quays is pretty awesome if you like your Japanese food.

Also congrats Dukey!
                                                                                                                          Thanks for the suggestion, but the other half isn't into it.

Any other suggestions?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X