This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
    Is there much between you and Ciaran? if there is no chance he can get it I can pop a message on my page to some of the girls. But not fair if he in the running with a good chance if you know what I mean.
    He's miles behind afaik.

I'm very comfortably in second at the moment which is enough to win me the watch, but I'd like to stay a long way ahead of the people just turning up now if possible so hopefully they just give up.

I'd be much obliged if you wouldn't mind spamming your friends for me

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
      First of all it's 'Straight' not whatever you wrote
      Straws , grasping , insert humble smiley here ( )

Comment

Andy (Damo) Murray 1
        Feliciano (Finkel) Lopez 0

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
          If you move phone providers, and leave a bill with the company you left - whats the happens?

How much will they bother chasing you for it?

02 screwed me over proper, so dont fancy paying them before i move.

opinions?
          Unfortunately you gotta pay them, mobile phone counts as a credit agreement, and if you break it they can register a default against you. This goes on your credit report and means you have little to no chance of getting a credit card/mortgage/new bank account for up to 6 years afterwards. Could be very nasty if you ever wanna become a company director, that is credit checked as well, so could have future business ramifications.They can do this even for a trivial amount like €20. Pay them then kick the fcuk out of someone on the football field imo
          Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
          https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

I assume people already know this and it should go without saying, but Bon Iver's new album is unbelievably good ldo.

Comment

Anyone know if you can connect a ps3 online using one of those 3g sticks? Someone told me you can by using an ethernet cable or something.

Comment

Originally posted by mocata
                Unfortunately you gotta pay them, mobile phone counts as a credit agreement, and if you break it they can register a default against you. This goes on your credit report and means you have little to no chance of getting a credit card/mortgage/new bank account for up to 6 years afterwards. They can do this even for a trivial amount like €20.
                Ok thanks

I had an iphone, lost it bought another for full whack, few weeks into this dropped into shop to change my plan, guy in shop tells me i should insure it, i do

5 weeks later i lose it again. call into him, he processes through my claim
                because it wasnt taken out the moment of buying the new phone, i had to wait 60 days for any claim . . . i wasnt informed of this. The guy in shop was "doing his best for me" for ages, until he moved on to a different area. Other guys in shop 100% about it admitting i should have been told this information, shop workers fault and that obviously if id known i would have waiting a few more weeks/days.

They re process the claim on my behalf, rejected again (can understand the insurance companies point of view, why would they pay.

Now they tell me as im a high bill, over 130E a month they may hold their hands up to keep the custom. Customer care says no way. Go back to your shop who can take the hit if they want
                Guy in shop tells me its often done by O2 the company, and theyre just passing the buck. His shop cant/wont do anything.

3months + later, and im still without an iphone (which ironically i started paying insurance for without ever receiving (which is being given back to me as a credit not) )

slightly tilting to say the least
                Last edited by Semibluff; 29-06-11, 16:49.
                GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                  Anyone know if you can connect a ps3 online using one of those 3g sticks? Someone told me you can by using an ethernet cable or something.
                  I managed to do this with a xbox before so it should be possible.

Hi.

Comment

Extremely unlikely that there would be drivers for it. However, you could connect the PS3 to a PC or laptop with the dongle in it and use internet connection sharing. That would most likely work.
                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                      Andy (Damo) Murray 2
                      FMP

Comment

go into Network Settings, Local Area Connection and enable sharing.
                        Then in the same window enter the ip/subnet as you wish.

Go into the Vodafone client and change the "best connected" to prompt. Save the settings, close the program, remove the dongle. Then reconnect and go online then. Once you're online then plug the ethernet able in, ask if you want to connect to that click no.
                        On the Ps3 change the settings in custom as follows;
                        Ip : 192.168.0.51 (ps3's)
                        Subnet : 255.255.255.0
                        Default router : 192.168.0.1 (pc)
                        Primary + Secondary DNS : 208.67.222.222 (open DNS address)

more info here
                        I have vodafone mobile broadband, and heard all you need to do to play ps3 online is to connect through the comptuer onto the vodafone network, insert an ethernet cable from the laptop into the ps, and enable sharing..
                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                          Think i've snagged an invitation for dinner on the Mir ship tomorrow night from the Russian ambassador. Er ship!

That's a huge ship,they have their own onboard desalination plant iirc.There hats are massive too.

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                          I see the music lineup for the Ships festival weekend includes:
                          Bryan Ferry, Sharon Shannon and the Waterboys
                          Water you saying?
                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Large image - if the entire population of the earth lived in one city how big would the city be:

SPOILER

Comment

Decent effort from Twitter:

Who will save the most money this year - Greece with their austerity measures, or Gus Hansen with the closure of FTP?
                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Ok thanks

I had an iphone, lost it bought another for full whack, few weeks into this dropped into shop to change my plan, guy in shop tells me i should insure it, i do

5 weeks later i lose it again. call into him, he processes through my claim
                                because it wasnt taken out the moment of buying the new phone, i had to wait 60 days for any claim . . . i wasnt informed of this. The guy in shop was "doing his best for me" for ages, until he moved on to a different area. Other guys in shop 100% about it admitting i should have been told this information, shop workers fault and that obviously if id known i would have waiting a few more weeks/days.

They re process the claim on my behalf, rejected again (can understand the insurance companies point of view, why would they pay.

Now they tell me as im a high bill, over 130E a month they may hold their hands up to keep the custom. Customer care says no way. Go back to your shop who can take the hit if they want
                                Guy in shop tells me its often done by O2 the company, and theyre just passing the buck. His shop cant/wont do anything.

3months + later, and im still without an iphone (which ironically i started paying insurance for without ever receiving (which is being given back to me as a credit not) )

slightly tilting to say the least
                                Was this with Carphone warehouse?
                                I bought phone. phone malfunctioned within a few weeks, known prob with HTC desire.
                                sent it away with carphone for repairs. they send it back after 7 weeks "fixed" - it aint fixed. Problem still exists. I wait a while, send it off again. this time they say "we've found moisture" so that not under warranty.

but the malfuntioning issue has nothing to do with moisture and involves an overheating battery which attracts condensation.

sent off again. same issue. they sold me a known boggie phone which they have had more possession of than me in last year and gave worst customer service ever...

Comment

Fish starting to play some decent stuff on court 1. On TG4
                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                    Andy (Damo) Murray 3
                                    Andy Murray win's in Straight Sets as predicted .

Damo owns Finkel

Comment

SPOILER

No.
                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                        Large image - if the entire population of the earth lived in one city how big would the city be:

SPOILER
                                        This is a terrible idea and would never work well.
                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Anybody else having trouble logging onto Stars tonight ??
                                          https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                          http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Originally posted by greywolf View Post
                                            Just checked & its ok
                                            SPOILER
                                            Dont be giving me heart attacks please

Comment

If you move phone providers, and leave a bill with the company you left - whats the happens?

How much will they bother chasing you for it?

02 screwed me over proper, so dont fancy paying them before i move.

opinions?
                                              they gave the brother the royal screwjob over roaming charges a few weeks back, so he started a thread in the other place where people told him to let them go fuck for themselves and not pay the bill. long story short the 02 representitive over on boards got in touch with him and he ended up getting more money off his bill than he was originaly looking for

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                                Need the help of bbv,

do ryanair take the garda age card as to aerlingus as acceptable form of ID to travel to & from the uk?

Granny just dies & need to head over for the funeral next week but dont have a passport
                                                You can normally use any ID card if you check in at the airport with ryanair but it's passport only for online checkin. Easyjet let you use from of ID for either.

(This is def true for flying from Belfast, might be different from the RoI but I doubt it)

Comment

it fine for me too

Comment

Liverpools summer transfers

Comment

No trouble here either. When was the last time you played? You might have to download it from the .co.uk site.

Comment

Some people in FT thread need to step back from keyboards for a while......

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                          Yeah, I'd noticed that!

Really hope the weather holds for the weekend, quite looking forward to it. Walking in and out of town due to the roads being closed off is going to be a killer with copious amounts of vodka onboard though.
                                                          Does that mean you would have driven if you could with "copious amount of vodka on board"?
                                                          You told a different story last week in the BBV!!!

Comment

Just watched the first ep of Forbrydelson (The killing) original, really excellent. Pretty sureI'll be hooked on this and get thru it before the weekend is out. Nice shout SP

Comment

ship a win 7 install in 30 minutes.

Celebrate with me by watching this
                                                              ma first very beginner !! for contact : testyou456@yahoo.com (facebook or email)
                                                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

How do you embed youtube videos now?

Comment

How do you embed youtube videos now?
                                                                  Still the same way copy and paste the link like normal.
                                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                    Still the same way copy and paste the link like normal.
                                                                    Not working for me.

Fuck it.

Comment

Topher Lafata comes from San Francisco and his video is amazing.Directed by Ruben Fleischer
                                                                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

nvm got it - it just doesn't show up right in the preview.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                          Lazare, were you down Clondalkin today? Think I nearly bumped into you rounding the corner at the mill shopping centre going to the dole office. Were on your phone looking busy if it was you
                                                                          Sorry Ste, been offline all day. Yeah, that was me, sorry I didn't spot ye, was in my own world
                                                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

@Tyler

Transformers tomorrow, 3d or not 3d?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                              Just watched the first ep of Forbrydelson (The killing) original, really excellent. Pretty sureI'll be hooked on this and get thru it before the weekend is out. Nice shout SP
                                                                              Tell me when you are at about ep 14 and its starting to get a bit frustrating, I'll sicken you with a spoiler
                                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

nvm got it - it just doesn't show up right in the preview.
                                                                                no space between the spoiler and the youtube link might be the problem
                                                                                'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

If you have a few minutes check this out.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                    @Tyler

Flip a coin? It was shot in 3D so no upscaling bollox or such if you are worried about that, I liked it in 3D personally but looking forward to seeing it in 2D as well.

Comment

...
                                                                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Random thought for the day:

Funny how it is always the biggest guy in the room who comes out with the "say it to my face" stuff after he has spent half the night slagging off others

Being big sure does make people fierce brave

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane
                                                                                          Whats your name and address punk. ill crush you
                                                                                          BubbleKing,
                                                                                          BubblePalace,
                                                                                          Bubbleland,
                                                                                          Co. Meath
                                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY
                                                                                            Wasent slagging them my point is regardles of ones size you should not say something to someone online that you would not say to there face its simple
                                                                                            At some stage in life you learn your actions have reactions
                                                                                            i remember in kill bill not real life he said
                                                                                            there are certain consequences of breaking the heart of a murderous bastard.
                                                                                            * Was'nt or Was not
                                                                                            * Regardless

You're welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                              @Tyler

Defo 3d, worked very well I thought

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane
                                                                                                Whats your name and address punk. ill crush you
                                                                                                * Was'nt or Was not
                                                                                                * Regardless

Your welcome
                                                                                                You're

Comment

That Bixmix is waaay better.
                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Stop continuing crap from the other thread in here. I realise some of the posts were jokey in here, but it could get insulting quickly.

Have a bit of consideration for other posters who don't want to read that crap in here please.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                      You're

Dont be mis quoting me please

Comment

* Was'nt or Was not
                                                                                                        * Regardless

You're welcome
                                                                                                        You'd make a great english teacher!
                                                                                                        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                          If you have a few minutes check this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5XrYFIEoPM
                                                                                                          The Man Behind the Shades is a decent read.

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                                                            You'd make a great english teacher!
                                                                                                            Deranged spastic mentalist

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                                              The Man Behind the Shades is a decent read.
                                                                                                              I really like it, have given it to people with no interest whatsoever in poker who really loved it. He was a very fascinating person and some character.
                                                                                                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                                Stop continuing crap from the other thread in here. I realise some of the posts were jokey in here, but it could get insulting quickly.

Have a bit of consideration for other posters who don't want to read that crap in here please.
                                                                                                                What other thread and why was my post deleted?

Please and thank you
                                                                                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                  That Bixmix is waaay better.
                                                                                                                  I fancy Melody but i'd love to fucking kill her.
                                                                                                                  Zoe is a Mutt.

Comment

You deleted my veiled threat to SP aswell Dom, no matter he won't know whats coming if I get deep into Forbrydelson and its driving me mad

Comment

Fuck, forgot about Apprentice. Will have to iPlayer it in the morning, not sticking around here for spoilers.

Comment

Wow shocked at that one

Comment

Wow, Helen is pissing this comp.
                                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X