Clear All

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
    There goes my plans for today

Love that Tony,Gotta rob it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
      Love that Tony,Gotta rob it.
      Me too.
      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

sharipova 2-1 in sets please

3/1 with boyles!!
        GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
          sharipova 2-1 in sets please

3/1 with boyles!!
          Was just coming on to ask if I should lump on sharapova 2-0 ?? Only 13/10 though

Comment

What time is the tennis starting at??

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
              2pm i think

Comment

10 past 2 or just after it, never starts on time imo

Comment

Really unsure how the final is going to go today. Probably small value in kvitova tbh though I think sharapova may just edge it.

Comment

Originally posted by Frossach View Post
                    2pm i think
                    sound, think i'll have the tv turned down low to hungover to be listenin to all the screeching and graoning

Comment

sound, think i'll have the tv turned down low to hungover to be listenin to all the screeching and graoning
                      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                          Really unsure how the final is going to go today. Probably small value in kvitova tbh though I think sharapova may just edge it.
                          Yeah I tend to agree, she most definitely has more than enough talent to do it, whether she has the bottle to play to her peak in her first final is the real question. Her game went very shakey in the second set against Azarenka, balance was all over the place but in fairness she regained her composure in the last. Having a small bet kvitova 2-1 for interest
                          Profit before people.

Comment

Even I couldn't stop Sharapova

Comment

After one game, its over bar the grunting
                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                After one game, its over bar the grunting
                                2 breaks in 1st 2 games, womens tennis lol

Comment

People writing Kvitova off this early clearly haven't seen her play much this Wimbledon.
                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Gone stake crazy around here today.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                      Gone stake crazy around here today.
                                      lol, was just coming in to say it's a stakees wet dream out there.

Comment

These fan made NFL clips do be excellent.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                          People writing Kvitova off this early clearly haven't seen her play much this Wimbledon.
                                          Should have stuck with just the over bar the grunting line

I actually stuck a few quid on Kitkova to trade when she hit 3.5 in the middle of the first game. LOL panic sellers.

Comment

@ tylerdurden94

Sorry about running out on the Fifa yesterday. Had to head out just as the games were getting great.

Comment

Do people win much from staking here in general? I know people do it as there's often overlay in tourneys but you have to balance that with the fact your only going to get rubbish players applying for those small stakes(no offence).
                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Do people win much from staking here in general? I know people do it as there's often overlay in tourneys but you have to balance that with the fact your only going to get rubbish players applying for those small stakes(no offence).
                                                I can never figure out whether it is dumber to be offering them or taking them

Comment

Offence taken.

People are not staking and taking stakes as a means of obtaining financial stability. They do it as a bit of fun and enjoy the community aspect of it.

Comment

Up over 2k on IPB from staking people

Comment

That was too easy 1/2 winner locked up already.
                                                      Probably sold it a bit cheap but LOL woman's tennis.

I think I'm going to feck off to Waterford for the rest of the Weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                        Offence taken.

People are not staking and taking stakes as a means of obtaining financial stability. They do it as a bit of fun and enjoy the community aspect of it.
                                                        Fair enough, I enjoy the community spirit but I'd rather donate money to a worthwile charity rather than an IPB small stakes grinder.
                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                          Up over 2k on IPB from staking people
                                                          You run so sick good I'm not even a little bit surprised

Comment

The standard of player playing stakes on this site is generally fairly high.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post
                                                              The standard of player playing stakes on this site is generally fairly high.
                                                              +1 and I got an awesome lineup today regardless of results tbf.

@Situation I backed Kvitkova before the match, lay off or stick with in your opinion if she wins the first set here?
                                                              'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                These fan made NFL clips do be excellent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLyhFo2FGOI
                                                                I wish it was NFL season again

Comment

So far so good

shara to win next two and its that easy
                                                                  GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                    Up over 2k on IPB from staking Finkel in one donkament
                                                                    Ahem!

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                      +1 and I got an awesome lineup today regardless of results tbf.

@Situation I backed Kvitkova before the match, lay off or stick with in your opinion if she wins the first set here?
                                                                      Hard to know, she's pissed the first sets last two matches but the nerves set in after. I hope she drops one as I only backed 2-1. Go with your instinct
                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Only staked a couple of times but was impressed with the play of a couple of stakees (sligboi was one from memory). Probably just a case of poor students who don't have cash to build a bankroll at the moment.

And it was always fun to find new and inventive ways of not staking Mahoney. "Next time dude".

Comment

Hard to know, she's pissed the first sets last two matches but the nerves set in after. I hope she drops one as I only backed 2-1. Go with your instinct
                                                                          I really don't know enough about it, haven't been following tennis since the Aussie Open. Head says don't lay it off at the moment, she just looks far too good.

Comment

Any decent tourney on tonight withan an hour or so of Limerick?

Comment

Well when ya figure it out keep it to yourself

Have to admit I only started doing it to pass the time but It's cost me around $28 and I'm up $86 including my own min cash lol. Not millions but better to be up rather than down.
                                                                              Last edited by Tilt Gone; 02-07-11, 14:11.

Comment

Sharapova seems determined to give us all a good sweat here.
                                                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

If you's get the chance check out this weeks Big Game was pretty good, still haven't watched some from last season as I avoided it for a long time but its turning into one of my favourite poker shows.

Catch it all HERE
                                                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Great race.

Comment

Some race in the Eclipse. Where was that So You Think at Ascot.
                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Went for home too soon at Ascot.

Comment

Wow, she showed some grit there. Some magnificent service returns there.

Comment

Sheesh.

We have food stalls from all over the world in Waterford at the moment.Vietnam,Japan,India,Poland,Hungary,Italy,Fr ance,Mexico,Argentina and what stall has the longest queue?

The frickin burger stall.

Also,this stall has a sign up advertising 'Kiddie Specials: €5'.Hmmmm.

Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

What won it?

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                                                What won it?
                                                                                                So You Think. Heffernan timed it perfectly, he's really stepping up for Ballydoyle lately.
                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Must stop playing PLO tournies. Always end up super tilted

Comment

womens tennis, service means so little!!
                                                                                                    GAA News Website

Comment

Superb stuff from Kvitova, what a way to finish with your first ace of the match. Never really looked in doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                        Must stop playing PLO tournies. Always end up super tilted

yep hate that too

Comment

anyone know dublinpn on stars?

Comment

I think that is a bit of a harsh statement. I have seen FD and many other good players (good imho) apply.

Comment

This is a bit of a wierd one but can anybody suggest what these little dummy men icons might be called or where I can get them for website design, my Google foo ain't up to the task:

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                                                                Even I couldn't stop Sharapova

good read once again Richie

Comment

Met Herc from the wire last night

Comment

So You Think. Heffernan timed it perfectly, he's really stepping up for Ballydoyle lately.
                                                                                                                    He has never really let Ballydoyle down, he is what he is

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                      This is a bit of a wierd one but can anybody suggest what these little dummy men icons might be called or where I can get them for website design, my Google foo ain't up to the task:

Shutterstock have a selection of similar images but they're looking for a tenner per image.

Would a google result do? or do you want to have permission?

Google images throws up plenty of stuff like this.

Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Anyone know a good place t get Jerky in Dublin? I can't seem to find it in any local shops
                                                                                                                        "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                                                          Anyone know a good place t get Jerky in Dublin? I can't seem to find it in any local shops
                                                                                                                          +1 to this. Tried some time ago to find some but couldn't. Brought back about 80$s worth from my trip to the states.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X