X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
      $5 on stars to the person who amuses me most by mocking Corbett.

Poems, limericks, pictures anything.

Corbett gave me a lift to Kerry
      I would have been better off flying to Derry
      He went by cork just to piss me off
      Then stopped in macdonalds if that wasnt enough

Wouldnt let me smoke in the car
      but then he had one when we drove a far
      what a prick he turned out to be
      Killarney I thought I never would see

The clock it ticked for me to see
      the main event was starting at three
      I knew that i was gonna be late
      that Ciaren Corbett had decided my fate

The final straw was when he stopped the car
      And demanded a Picture for all to see
      Him, eshan and poor old me

SPOILER
      Her sky-ness
      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
        Nottingham have what looks like an Inbetweeners reject and his Dad taking London to the cleaners.
        Cooper has all the appearance of someone who went back to college just to go on UC and is threatening my 100% record so far this series
        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Does he still write sick in every status, thats why i had to block him, so tilting
          nah he has developed liverpool supporteritis in regards to the NFL which tilts me a lot.

last night his team (the Titans) beat a fairly limited browns team and now Im getting swarmed with status about how they are going to the Superbowl

I know not that many here follow NFL but his team are currently the worst passing team in the NFL and only 8th best at running the ball which is the equivilent of Newcastle winning the Premiership

In short LOL @ A_CE

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
            Cooper has all the appearance of someone who went back to college just to go on UC and is threatening my 100% record so far this series
            Estranged Grandson perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
              he's leading contender for the first person I will ever block on Facebook
              I've blocked loads of people, generally for updating their status every 20mins with 'having tea' etc... fuck off

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post

Comment

nah he has developed liverpool supporteritis in regards to the NFL which tilts me a lot.

last night his team (the Titans) beat a fairly limited browns team and now Im getting swarmed with status about how they are going to the Superbowl

I know not that many here follow NFL but his team are currently the worst passing team in the NFL and only 8th best at running the ball which is the equivilent of Newcastle winning the Premiership

In short LOL @ A_CE
                  Sick Life

Comment

In short LOL @ A_CE

You have it the wrong way around.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                      You have it the wrong way around.
                      my bad read it wrong - either way they arent winning the Superbowl

Comment

Does he still write sick in every status, thats why i had to block him, so tilting
                        There's a girl I used to go to college with who uses the word "epic" fucking EVERYWHERE. It's just unreal.

"Had an epic sleep, then went for an epic breakfast and now for an epic day of reading my book in bed".

Fuck you.
                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

another one that really annoys me is people constantly updating their status with what their child does - like really mundane shit that nobody could have an interest in

Comment

With people annoying yee on facebook if there not your real friends just unfriend them
                            i have unfriended many people i will probably never see again and meet some of them
                            and they barely give you the time of day.

Its time for another cull.

Comment

SPOILER
                              You forgot to mention turning around to hear the directions from the Sat Nav again.

Comment

Love the new thread title. Fuck you guys.

Comment

thread title gheyness

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                    You forgot to mention turning around to hear the directions from the Sat Nav again.
                                    Asshole !!!
                                    Her sky-ness
                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                      With people annoying yee on facebook if there not your real friends just unfriend them
                                      i have unfriended many people i will probably never see again and meet some of them
                                      and they barely give you the time of day.

Its time for another cull.
                                      its funny when you unfriend people, then a few weeks later refriend them
                                      Her sky-ness
                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Mitchell's creeping up my ballot paper. I feel dirty.
                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

its funny when you unfriend people, then a few weeks later refriend them
                                          check again

Comment

wow thread title tilt

Comment

CORBETT IS A CUNT!!!!!!!!

what do i win

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                check again
                                                whats your name again?
                                                Her sky-ness
                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Amanda Knox & Raffaele Sollecito cleared of the murder of British student Meredith Kercher following appeal against their conviction.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Tea can be epic in fairness.
                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Ah, love the first day of The Apprentice and the anticipation of having a few hot young business women to ogle for the next ten weeks. Oh, shit... It's actually the Irish Apprentice. Scratch that! Bring on the munters!

Comment

Pretty disappoiting standard of woman in the apprentice.
                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Following on from our Ray Wilkinson "my word" drinking game yesterday, it's time for The Apprentice "product placement" drinking game... Hammered already!

Comment

Comment

2 books were mentioned here last week by either Dice or Midknightkowby I think, the latest books about tournament poker. Anyone remember them?

Comment

There is no excuse for watching the Apprentice this year, would yiz ever cop the fuck on.
                                                                  Its the Bill Cullen show FFS!
                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

There is no excuse for watching the Apprentice this year, would yiz ever cop the fuck on.
                                                                    How do you get thru the day without jumping in the liffey

God help us if you were in charge of anything

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                                                      ah go on -

I thought it very strange that there was no 1200-2400 level in the main event, its advertised http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...00&postcount=3 and I'd imagine it was taken out on a whim without Connie's knowledge in an effort to manipulate speeds of exits. Same thing in €300 game - jump form 100-200 to 150-300-25 and 500-1000 level was skipped but 1200-2400 was in.
                                                                      I remember the structure myself from reading it before we played

13 60 Minutes 800 1500 200
                                                                      14 60 Minutes 1000 2000 200
                                                                      15 60 Minutes 1200 2400 300
                                                                      16 60 Minutes 1500 3000 300
                                                                      When the blinds were 800 - 1500 - 100 (change from orig structure) i saw that the next level on the clock was to be 1200 - 2400 - 200

I can't remember exactly how many chips i had, but i went up to John and Neill and said that they can't from 3300 a round to 5600 a round. It was a ridiculous jump at that stage. John said to leave it with him, and 3 or 4 mins later they put the next level in as 1000 - 2000 - 200 and i was thinking, 'well played lads'. I didn't even think for a second that they were going to pull the 1200/2400 level in it's place, i thought they were just re-adding the level.

Comment

I'm not watching it this year, fuck it, was too bad last year.

Comment

Who cares? It's funny. Obviously nowhere near as good as the English one and Bill Cullen is a complete tool, but the contestants' ineptitude is hugely entertaining and everyone will be talking about it so kinda feel like I'm missing out if I don't watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                            Who cares? It's funny. Obviously nowhere near as good as the English one and Bill Cullen is a complete tool, but the contestants' ineptitude is hugely entertaining and everyone will be talking about it so kinda feel like I'm missing out if I don't watch it.
                                                                            I didn't find last years one at all entertaining, just found myself getting really annoyed watching it.

Steering clear of it this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                              2 books were mentioned here last week by either Dice or Midknightkowby I think, the latest books about tournament poker. Anyone remember them?

Is this them?

Comment

The incompetence of the contestants on the Irish Apprentice is the whole appeal, all the funnier by how fucking deluded they tend to be.
                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

...

Comment

Comment

Wow, she won her appeal.

edit, see now I missed it upthread
                                                                                      Last edited by Lazare; 03-10-11, 20:57.

Comment

every apprentice show is the same though, 1st ep there's always at least one team that dont read the brief.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                          Amanda Knox & Raffaele Sollecito cleared of the murder of British student Meredith Kercher following appeal against their conviction.
                                                                                          Lol Daily Mail-aments

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                            LOL at all the detail they just completely made up. Obviously their generic found guilty template.

Comment

you man Eoin something from the winning team is a bit of poker player.
                                                                                              have played with him in the SE and the Fitz couple of times and played 5 aside with him as well.
                                                                                              seemed alrite.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                You see I'd think the same thing about people watching people kick a ball of whatever shape around a field for 70, 80, 90 mins every week
                                                                                                Not surprisingly, I derive some enjoyment from watching 22 or 30 fit men running around a field. The rules, shape of ball, and tactics are secondary.

Maybe that's why I never got American Football at all: too much clothing
                                                                                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Oh Adrian, back to old habits there.
                                                                                                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                  I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Is Knuckle worth a watch?

Comment

lol, Daily Mail jumps the gun on the Amanda Knox verdict.
                                                                                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Excellent opinion piece in the IT.

Nice to have some feel good writing now and then:

Comment

nice 2 hours downtime

Comment

Not even a yellow card, pffft

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

So Im lying in bed, my computer is on, next thing I know the mouse on my screen starts moving, mutes my sound, then opens poker stars and goes to cashier. So am I fucked ye? I tried to download a cracked version of poker tracker which I think could be the problem. I deleted it all apart from the folder itself, which contains an empty crack folder. When I try deleting it I get the error message "The action can't be completed because the folder or a file in it is open in another program", but nothing else is open.

Any ideas?

Will stuff I logged into previously be in trouble? Like bank details? My mam is going mad cause she thinks the laptop will be breached as well, since it is on the same Internet connection. Is that possible?
                                                                                                              Last edited by flushjee; 03-10-11, 23:30.

Comment

Originally posted by flushjee View Post
                                                                                                                So Im lying in bed, my computer is on, next thing I know the mouse on my screen starts moving, mutes my sound, then opens poker stars and goes to cashier. So am I fucked ye? I tried to download a cracked version of poker tracker which I think could be the problem. I deleted it all apart from the folder itself, which contains an empty crack folder. When I try deleting it I get the error message "The action can't be completed because the folder or a file in it is open in another program", but nothing else is open.

Any ideas?

Will stuff I logged into previously be in trouble? Like bank details?
                                                                                                                Some crazy shit there

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by flushjee View Post

Any ideas?

Will stuff I logged into previously be in trouble? Like bank details?
                                                                                                                    There's a freeware app called "Unlocker" that you can download. Once you've installed it right click on the folder you're not able to delete, hit unlocker and a little window will pop up which will let you unlock and delete the folder.

After that you need to run a full virus scan with Windows Security software and download and scan with malware bytes anti-malware as well at a minimum.

I'd be getting onto Stars asap and putting a freeze on the account or something too.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                                                                      Is Knuckle worth a watch?
                                                                                                                      It's not too bad.

Comment

New Series of Late Night Poker starting on Ch4

Comment

Bad start..Vicky Coren
                                                                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X