This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
    Good potential for a drinking game there. One shot for every "my word". WARNING: Not suitable for lightweights.
    I've gotten past being annoyed by him. Now I just find him hilarious. Gotta love his enthusiasm for absolutely fucking everything.
    Would also have to include a shot for every time he refers to a player by their first name only. For Champions League games every time he refers to the English team playing as 'we'

Comment

Anyone got a link for the Arc?
      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Come on Stoke, beat those Welsh fucks.

(Just trying to fit in)

Fucking Sinclair fucking fuck.

(more acclimatising)
        Last edited by Emmet; 02-10-11, 14:11.

Comment

I was flicking through channel just there and hear the following line on some Lifeguard show...

"There's a naked man on the beach...not only that he's also pushed a child over"

Extremely funny mental image
          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

My Word!

Shamie Heffernan will have a bit of explaining to do when he gets in.
            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by @tonyleen Tony Leen
              Very reliable team source in New Zealand tells me "99% certain" Rory Best is out of World Cup q final with shoulder injury. Mike Sherry?
              Originally posted by @tonyleen Tony Leen
              @PPaudioteam Collarbone gone, tournament over I'm afraid. And the front row issues may not end there.....
              puke

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                My Word!

Shamie Heffernan will have a bit of explaining to do when he gets in.
                Id sack Lemaire on the spot if i owned Sarafina

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                  Anyone have the fat one in their FF team?
                  I did. Subbed him out.
                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

lol Stoke. How Wilkinson wasnt sent off I dont know. Same old shite.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                      lol Stoke. How Wilkinson wasnt sent off I dont know. Same old shite.
                      Horrendous tackle.
                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Me like.

Dominant England on course for World Cup Glory
                        Another devastatingly convincing performance from England, overcoming the gritty and ugly-rugby playing Scots to prevail yet again and preserve our perfect 100% record. No matter what opponent is put in our path we show the strength of character and high level of skill and mental attitude to display our utter superiority over the rest of the rugby world and cruise through one comfortable victory after another.

A team unified, convincing, focussed and dominant
                        It's a shame that we'll only have to beat France and then some Celts before winning the final because no doubt those small-minded and jealous nations who don't win the World Cup will say we had it easy and make up nonsense about us fixing the draw. I'd almost rather have come second in the group so we could get New Zealand done and dusted before beating the Wallabies and Springboks easily. Tactically this might have made sense therefore to lose to Scotland but we're just such winners, there's no way we could allow ourselves to lose. We obviously gave it some thought, but just decided in the 76th minute that we may as well just win every match, not least for the stats and whatnot.

Now that the Quarter Final draw is complete, we can look at how weak the other 7 teams are and therefore how comfortabe England should find the next 3 weeks:

New Zealand have lost their only good player through injury and seem certain to fall apart now. They've not exactly been convincing to date anyway, only 36 tries and 240 points scored so far and that meagre total mostly just from biased refereeing influenced by unfairly Kiwi crowds. They've already got the benefit of playing at home, I don't see why the majority of the fans should be from the country as well

Argentina could only scrape a win against Scotland, reliant on a late try from the right wing so we're clearly streaks ahead of them - also evidenced by our crushing obliteration of them earlier in the tournament. Could well meet them in the final cos they're in the weak half of the draw but nothing to fear there.

More.
                        A sports blog covering football, cricket, tennis, rugby and more with wit, sarcasm and humour (I hope)

Comment

Lampard is finished... scoring for the day.

Comment

Picture from Bolton's match programme today lol

Comment

Wow when QPR lose, they lose bad
                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Hoddle sounded completely biased and idiotic there at HT

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Just watched the "Secret Millionaire" that was filmed in Dundalk.

When they film these shows they try and make the area look as poor as possible and show all the rough areas and general urban decay.

My house is shown @ 45.29 I always thought my street was considered a nice area!

Comment

@Angry-Ball, that was fun! Gl.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                        @Angry-Ball, that was fun! Gl.
                                        LOL sure was
                                        probably see you later at the tables

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Ugh.. Satellites are annoying. Playing the one for the 200k on ipoker. Not really sure if I should be playing many hands or what.

EDIT: Just up to 2/63 with 20 tickets.. Should I go just go to the offy now or what? Is it locked up?
                                          Last edited by KK82; 02-10-11, 16:33.

Comment

Ugh.. Satellites are annoying. Playing the one for the 200k on ipoker. Not really sure if I should be playing many hands or what.
                                            Turbo or normal one? Avg stack, your stack? How many left and how many tickets? Might be able to offer some bad advice if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                              Turbo or normal one? Avg stack, your stack? How many left and how many tickets? Might be able to offer some bad advice if you want.
                                              Normal. 10 min blinds. I have 20k. Avg is 8k. 19 full tickets & 4 with money added

Comment

EDIT: Just up to 2/63 with 20 tickets.. Should I go just go to the offy now or what? Is it locked up?
                                                How many chips will the average stack have when there's 20 players left? If you've already got that amount, sitting out is basically fine.

Comment

Normal. 10 min blinds. I have 20k. Avg is 8k. 19 full tickets & 4 with money added
                                                  You def can't fold to a ticket from here.
                                                  We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                    How many chips will the average stack have when there's 20 players left? If you've already got that amount, sitting out is basically fine.
                                                    Yeah, I have just under 20k.. Average would be bout 25k.. Better try win a few more

Comment

Divide the total number of chips in play by 20 and as long as you have that ammount it's a lock, been 2nd in chips you only need to keep your stack ticking over and avoid races for chunks of your stack. No need to take risks as 20th=1st place glgl

Comment

Predicted 2-2 in this game. Come on Arsenal!

Comment

ship the plo rebuy happy days

Comment

Yeah, I have just under 20k.. Average would be bout 25k.. Better try win a few more
                                                            You're in no rush at all though. The games ends 10mins before the tourney, and there is a break immediately before that iirc. So only one hand is played after that. I'd nit up and look for good spots to take pots pf but wouldn't be going mad just yet. You can afford to wait for premiums.

Comment

Could someone stick up a working link for Eagles game please? firstrowsports site isnt working properly today it seems

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                Could someone stick up a working link for Eagles game please? firstrowsports site isnt working properly today it seems

Comment

super link cheers

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Super play from Vick there, benched him for Ryan Fitzpatrick this week. Will see how that turns out

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

for the early kiickoffs hav 2 games on the go

Cowboys @ The Lions
                                                                          Texans @ The Steelers

Later on its all about

Raiders at the Patriots

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post

Raiders at the Patriots
                                                                            Its on SS if you have it

Comment

Super play from Vick there, benched him for Ryan Fitzpatrick this week. Will see how that turns out
                                                                              Benched Hester Dragged in Cruz from the Giants.

Comment

Got my seat in the 200k anyway.. Cheers for the advice. Turns out the 10 min gap wasn't quite enough to run to tesco for the beer though. Managed to fold KK & 10s in my first 6 hands I missed. Ah well, was probably worth it!

Comment

Vick has over 20 pts in the first half in fantasy league, seems quite the bad decision from me in retrospect

Comment

Vick has over 20 pts in the first half in fantasy league, seems quite the bad decision from me in retrospect
                                                                                    you are whipping me without him

Comment

come on Steelers ffs - blessed to be only 10-0 down

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                        you are whipping me without him
                                                                                        ah that's you early days yet and you have a good few to play later on. AP has very few yards there which is odd

Comment

Currently in Shanghai, arrived yesterday. It's holiday week in China as yesterday was 62nd anniversary of communist taking control so decided to stay here all week as travelling is next to impossible. I'm booked into hostel until Friday... but clearly staying until Monday as found a a lovely bar which is showing all the world cup games, where I saw the Italy match today, so going to be living there next weekend. It's going to be a massive week for irish sport with QF and possible semi final in world cup and in between our final 2 euro 2012 qualifiers and a chance to win the group.
                                                                                          This is the first time in 11 months I've wished I was back home.

(oh cheers to whoever here recommended the tiger leaping gorge trek, it was awesome)

Comment

ah that's you early days yet and you have a good few to play later on. AP has very few yards there which is odd
                                                                                            yeah they were commenting on that at HT - he has a great match up this week so he should be getting more carries (unless hes injured)

Comment

I think I could get into this, but just dont have the time

Comment

Friday 7th - Andorra -v- Ireland
                                                                                                Saturday 8th - Ireland -v- Wales
                                                                                                Tuesday 11th - Ireland -v- Armenia

What a massive few days for Irish sport.

Comment

Just saw a trailer for the Irish Apprentice there, and I'm pretty sure one of the lads on it is a poker player as well, wee nordie lad called Eoin. I haven't seen him around for a while, but was a fitz reg a while back if it is him. Didn't get a long look at him, but I think it is him.

Comment

does A_CE support the Texans?

edit never mind its the Titans

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                      Just saw a trailer for the Irish Apprentice there, and I'm pretty sure one of the lads on it is a poker player as well, wee nordie lad called Eoin. I haven't seen him around for a while, but was a fitz reg a while back if it is him. Didn't get a long look at him, but I think it is him.
                                                                                                      Yeah thought the same, its him so. The arab type dude with the NIR accent.

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                          Ya saw the dude last time i saw him in the fitz he was so gargled he could barely sit
                                                                                                          saw him on a few tv shows in the audience too.

Comment

...

Comment

Gotta love Louis, reaching out to special people everywhere

Comment

Detroit got the big car engine.

Comment

Cowboys gone into self destruct mode, Megatron is a beast. Eagle trying to lose again this week too, hmmm nice sack there

Comment

As good and all as Big Ben is he just cant get rid of the ball if the pocket keeps collapsing

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                      Detroit got the big car engine.
                                                                                                                      I was actually watching a documentary called Requiem for Detroit during the week about the absolute wreck of a city it's become with the loss of the car industry. It has some of the largest abandoned buildings in the world, really strage looking place

Comment

I'm never dropping Vick again

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                                                                          Could not disagree more. Absolutely fantastic to hear people whispering the idea that this team can win a World Cup, certainly within the realms of reality and uplifting to see people dream. SPORT imo.
                                                                                                                          Spot on. Thats exactly what I meant by my post. How dare we dream of something.

Like if I say i think Liverpool will win the premiership, will the same posters thank it.
                                                                                                                          Or if i say Waterford/Kildare are a good bet for the double next year, what do you think will happen. SPORT imo.

Sensationalist imo. I simply said lets not get carried away but you say "uplifting to see people dream". Give me a break with all due respect.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X