X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reilly110 View Post
    whats this coppers gold card
    im semi interested....
    Cavan Man : Did you say something was free??

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
    we really need to start an egg appreciation society
    I really want to know who this is, cant be that many "pros" from dundalk. Esp not who play in dublin and have an Xbox fetish

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
    i just lodged money on FT two days again
    ^^

Are you crazy Chuky? playing on play money sites makes more sense, same chance you had of seeing your money
    GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
      Never eggspected you to be joke thieving...http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...stcount=119364
      Sorry,you're right,I'm meringue.
      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
        Now its probably unfair to LOL at all louth people or even all dundalk people so will we leave it at Numpty's gonna numpty
        Obv it's Corbett well on his way to owning another large slice of the internets.
        He has you where he wants you BK.

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post

I really want to know who this is, cant be that many "pros" from dundalk. Esp not who play in dublin and have an Xbox fetish
          Corbett leveling again obv

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
            Id be 99% sure hes FOS tbh

Comment

uneggspected
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                Sorry,you're right,I'm meringue.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Eggsotic dancer.
                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Tomic crushing Djok at the moment in 1st set

Comment

No posts from RDIII so far today.
                      Maybe we have lift-off?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                        Tomic crushing Djok at the moment in 1st set
                        2nd
                        Profit before people.

Comment

Oh btw today's value in the tennis is Feliciano Lopez to crush Andy Murray

Comment

Tomic at 4/1 to win this game a bad bet?

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                              2nd
                              lol I should have noticed the 1 beside Djoks name

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

uneggspected
                                EGGCELLENT

Comment

The land of the Fee and the home of the Slave

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

@ zuutroy

If your involved with that website in your sig fix it fast

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                                      @ zuutroy

If your involved with that website in your sig fix it fast
                                      Don't talk to me...programmers have us driven up the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post

Eggsotic dancer.

Ovary nice.

Full tilt is fkced , for those of you who have yer eggs in the one basket. Unlucky.
                                        Andy Murray is a Lay today (pardon the pun)

and for those 2 -> o o 0 0 <- fans. out there

Ronnie C : Waiter FUNEX? FUNET? FUNEM?

RONNIE B S V F M N X N T

RONNIE C : OK, M X N T 4 1.

Comment

Think i've snagged an invitation for dinner on the Mir ship tomorrow night from the Russian ambassador. Er ship!

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                            Don't talk to me...programmers have us driven up the wall.

it seems to be only the homepage, it looks like its a problem with the css, well thats where i'd look first to fix it.

Comment

Cheers. The programmers moved the new version of the development site over just today and obv made a mess of it. I'm clueless with the backend stuff, so will have to let the Admin know and he's on US time!

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                Think i've snagged an invitation for dinner on the Mir ship tomorrow night from the Russian ambassador. Er ship!

I see the music lineup for the Ships festival weekend includes:
                                                Bryan Ferry, Sharon Shannon and the Waterboys

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                  Yeah, I'd noticed that!

Really hope the weather holds for the weekend, quite looking forward to it. Walking in and out of town due to the roads being closed off is going to be a killer with copious amounts of vodka onboard though.
                                                  Last edited by dannydiamond; 29-06-11, 14:07.
                                                  We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

The Fed express is running into a TGV here

Comment

So yesterday was fuck the shinners (which is fine by me!)
                                                      Today it's
                                                      [NSFW="Cuss words & such"]

Or if you want to be a bit more general

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np3FXa4ORbY[/NSFW]

aahhhh the Exploited

Comment

I think thats the biggest drop in quality between consecutive posts by one person that I've seen on here.
                                                        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

The end for Federer?
                                                          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Maybe the judge thought it would be better to give the homeless dude a bed and 3 meals daily.
                                                            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

That is just unbelievable.

Comment

Fed in big trouble here

Comment

Need the help of bbv,

do ryanair take the garda age card as to aerlingus as acceptable form of ID to travel to & from the uk?

Granny just dies & need to head over for the funeral next week but dont have a passport

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                    The end for Federer?
                                                                    No. Not even close

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                                                      Need the help of bbv,

do ryanair take the garda age card as to aerlingus as acceptable form of ID to travel to & from the uk?

Granny just dies & need to head over for the funeral next week but dont have a passport
                                                                      No sorry ..you need a valid passport, think sailing over you can show age card
                                                                      https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                      http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Run good button needed.

Edit - Bah, some day I'll run good on a FT

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 5.5 Tournament, 50000/100000 Blinds 10000 Ante (9 handed) - Poker Hand Converter from PokerConverter.com

saw flop | saw showdown

UTG (t1371170)
                                                                        UTG+1 (t246199)
                                                                        MP1 (t1127248)
                                                                        MP2 (t562745)
                                                                        Hero (MP3) (t1119430)
                                                                        CO (t1581006)
                                                                        Button (t639144)
                                                                        SB (t505120)
                                                                        BB (t1144938)

Hero's M: 4.66

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K, A
                                                                        4 folds, Hero bets t1109430 (All-In), CO raises to t1571006 (All-In), 3 folds

Flop: (t2458860) 2, 7, 10 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: (t2458860) 9 (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t2458860) Q (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t2458860
                                                                        Main pot: t2458860 between Hero and CO, won by CO

Results:
                                                                        Hero had K, A (high card, Ace).
                                                                        CO had A, Q (one pair, Queens).
                                                                        Outcome: CO won t2458860
                                                                        Last edited by Dice75; 29-06-11, 15:19.

Comment

Originally posted by greywolf View Post
                                                                          Yeah this. Ryanair only accept a passport. You can get one quickly if you turn up at the passport office with a sob story, although they'll charge you a premium for getting it fast. The hard part is convincing a Garda in Store St to sign your photos. You gotta give them the full spiel.
                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by greywolf View Post
                                                                            Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                            Yeah this. Ryanair only accept a passport. You can get one quickly if you turn up at the passport office with a sob story, although they'll charge you a premium for getting it fast. The hard part is convincing a Garda in Store St to sign your photos. You gotta give them the full spiel.
                                                                            Yeah thats the what the indian oneo said when I call, outsourced help lines drive me mad btw

I rang aerlingus & they said that the age card is ok but there twice the price

suppose it may be done though

Comment

Need the help of bbv,

Passport only afaik , Aer Lingus are only slightly more accommodating.

You can buy a ticket at Connolly station that gets you to any rail station in the UK for €40. Dublin City Center to Euston London is 7 hours which is just about the same time as Ryanair via Stanstead , you can bring whatever baggage you like and it is much less hassle.

Comment

Fed needs to break in order to avoid exiting

does he have the big heart once more?

Comment

Condolences Donkathon
                                                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

You can buy a ticket at Connolly station that gets you to any rail station in the UK for €40. Dublin City Center to Euston London is 7 hours which is just about the same time as Ryanair via Stanstead , you can bring whatever baggage you like and it is much less hassle.
                                                                                    That actually sound perfect tbh, do they accept the age card aswell do ye know?

Comment

Tsonga has the big heart

Comment

Let's all do the tsonga!
                                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Wp Tsonga

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                            Maybe the judge thought it would be better to give the homeless dude a bed and 3 meals daily.
                                                                                            doing some quick research on it seems to back that idea up.
                                                                                            plus the fact this happened 2 years ago and is only really getting going
                                                                                            recently
                                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Over 12 million traded on Federer at 1.10 or lower, some unhappy people out there at the moment.

Some comeback.
                                                                                              Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                              I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Right. Lopez time

Comment

Had a good laugh at this from the other place.

SPOILER
                                                                                                  Originally posted by SDTimeout
                                                                                                  Unnamed player having medical at London Colony apparently.

SPOILER
                                                                                                  Originally posted by Evil_Clown
                                                                                                  Exclusive picture of the yet unnamed player from my sources.....
                                                                                                  'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Victory for Murray in strait sets.

Comment

Cheaper than most stations in Ireland ...

Comment

Need the help of bbv,

You can get an emergency one.
                                                                                                        I had to get one recently and found the process horrible.
                                                                                                        get in early, talk to the guy on the desk, explain the situation.
                                                                                                        Bring whatever id you have and hope for the best.

Comment

The Pope is on the Twitter.
                                                                                                          Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                                            Victory for Murray in strait sets.
                                                                                                            Where do I begin to tell you how much is wrong with this

Comment

Bumping the sig again if anyone hasn't done it yet.

Looks to be a few challengers coming out of the woodwork so I might need to call in favours

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                                                                Where do I begin to tell you how much is right with this . TY oh great Damo
                                                                                                                FYP

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                                                                  Where do I begin to tell you how much is wrong with this
                                                                                                                  Silly Hurricane. Murray doesn't bottle til the semi-finals of majors.
                                                                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                                                    FYP
                                                                                                                    First of all it's 'Straight' not whatever you wrote

Comment

If you move phone providers, and leave a bill with the company you left - whats the happens?

How much will they bother chasing you for it?

02 screwed me over proper, so dont fancy paying them before i move.

opinions?
                                                                                                                      GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
                                                                                                                        No posts from RDIII so far today.
                                                                                                                        Maybe we have lift-off?
                                                                                                                        AFAIK from reading his posts she would have been getting started today regardless. It may be over by now as it isn't her first.

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                                        Bumping the sig again if anyone hasn't done it yet.

Looks to be a few challengers coming out of the woodwork so I might need to call in favours
                                                                                                                        Is there much between you and Ciaran? if there is no chance he can get it I can pop a message on my page to some of the girls. But not fair if he in the running with a good chance if you know what I mean.

Comment

Playtech shares didn't spike enough today imo. Hard to say why. I predict at least a 5% jump from today's close before the weekend though. It seems like the investment brigade prefer playing with Bwin-Party shares during these poker related rollercoasters. You can think of it like an old price still being available at a particular bookmaker.

If Durrrr et al.'s Twitters and blogs become deathly depressing in a few weeks you could increase your life roll by about 20% if sharp enough imo.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X