X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<3 Bill

Comment

The Roasts were funnier in the 60's.Check out the line ups on YouTube.John Wayne,Mohammed Ali,Orson Welles,Dean Martin.People tuned in because it was funny,not because they wanted to see how far the boundaries could be pushed.

In summary,jokes arent supposed to be nasty IMO.
      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Do the Rasavi's bring their mother with them to all the tournaments? very odd

Comment

Dunno what that glitch was about, but I got support to fix it. Hopefully that will fix the problems people were having earlier as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
            Do the Rasavi's bring their mother with them to all the tournaments? very odd
            Looks like she getting fond of getting her mug on tv. The brother who didn't win cork, is he just making up numbers for the trip with mother or is he a decent player?

Comment

Bubbled final table of the 4K Guaranteed on iPoker just there.

Currently 8/41 in the 17.5K Guaranteed.

monnnnn

Comment

A LIKE is appreciated :D Click here to watch Torres goal and sending off Swanseahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj6_Q5gf1YoWARNING: This goal is exaggerated t...
                Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 21-09-11, 00:13.
                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by japeye View Post
                  Looks like she getting fond of getting her mug on tv. The brother who didn't win cork, is he just making up numbers for the trip with mother or is he a decent player?
                  Nah think he is supposed to be decent. Played for a while with him in one of the side events in Cork and played well. Pretty sound bloke who was up for a laugh aswell from what I remember

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                    dont tell the bride is surprisingly funny
                    Watched this tonight also. Was wondering why tylerdurden never mentioned he was on the tele tonight?

Comment

^^^^^
                      Lols
                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showp...6&postcount=79

SPOILER
                          Spoiler: My problem with that was, my crazy brain somehow connected the scene where Oldman and Cumberbatch go to Control's apartment, with the "death" of Mark Strong. As if they came in to look for clues on his death after the incident in Budapest. I only copped on to the fact that it was John Hurt's place when they showed it again and I recognised the white window panes. And the apartment was in the first of the film, as well .

My problem is also that I'm not a native English speaker and have always had problems with the English accent. I've gotten so used to watching DVDs with subtitles on, that I found it hard to follow the action in this one on the silver screen. Reading the book beforehand probably would have helped.

was scanning through the thread on boards about tinker tailor soldier spy and came across this post, obviously im tired but when i read the last bit and looked at the username somehow i thought hmmm didnt think it would be the type of film gypo's would go see.

Comment

Ship the Zaytoon discount card.

Haven't been in a year or two, must return.

Also, free chips+soft drink between 12pm and 15pm for us serfs and all the time for Finkels/taxi drivers.

Racist.
                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

just had the worst night of live poker i've had in a very long time,cruising along in the double chance in the Fitz, 15 left with 8 or 9 getting paid... get AA,AK twice,, JJ all beaten in the space of 10 hands, ahead everytime.... not even racing then dropped 400 in cash in the space of half an hour, had KK in a multi way pot worth over 1k, lot of action pre, 1 guy had AK and another JJ but somehow q9 takes the loot. FML
                              Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by healwayscallsmedonkey View Post
                                just had the worst night of live poker i've had in a very long time,cruising along in the double chance in the Fitz, 15 left with 8 or 9 getting paid... get AA,AK twice,, JJ all beaten in the space of 10 hands, ahead everytime.... not even racing then dropped 400 in cash in the space of half an hour, had KK in a multi way pot worth over 1k, lot of action pre, 1 guy had AK and another JJ but somehow q9 takes the loot. FML

Sounds rough unlucky dude.
                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                                  “I should explain how this happened. I told Charlie Sheen that I was so grateful to be a part of his roast that I was going to attempt to get a black I from Mike Tyson. I dove face-first into Mike Tyson’s fist, although it was my forehead that landed on it that first time. It wasn’t until the end of the show that I was allowed to give it another proper try. It took two more tries at the end of the show, but I ended up getting it done. As a matter of fact, I broke my nose badly in the process, it was in a whole new spot on my face. As a cameraman filmed blood pouring out of my nose, a guy in the crowd came over and told me he could set my nose straight right there on the spot. I couldn’t believe it, it hurt like hell, but he managed to pop the bone right back into place. That’s so awesome, I think my nose will actually wind up straighter than it’s been since Bam Margera broke it on the set of Jackass 3D. What a great deal, I get to say that I got two black eyes and a broken nose from Mike Tyson, and I’m going to come out of it looking better than I did before it happened. Yeah dude!”

He is a massive muppet. Probably an even bigger gobshite than Finkel.
                                  Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                  Was said at the Charlie Sheen comedy roast last night.

Too far?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM4ycFBJJZI
                                  Massive meh. Its too far too joke someone else died? Nope, its just a cheap laugh saying it should be someone else.

Comment

new poster her just wondering can any1 tell me where to find a good cash game in limerick?

Comment

Originally posted by healwayscallsmedonkey View Post
                                      It could be worse.
                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Paddypender View Post
                                        new poster her just wondering can any1 tell me where to find a good cash game in limerick?
                                        Sometimes in Fitzpatricks on Pery square, if there are 5+ players and none are playing blackjack or roulette and if the house games aren't too busy and if the tournament is down to one table or less. Also you cant wear comfortable clothes or eat food that isn't bought in there.........

Comment

thanks for the reply wud it normally be a 1/2 game? or higher?
                                          Last edited by Paddypender; 21-09-11, 02:56.

Comment

Awright Pender

Comment

Originally posted by Paddypender View Post
                                              Taxi to Clonmel imo.
                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                Awright Pender
                                                Behave
                                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

This place is dead.

Comment

Morning.

Comment

Comment

Grrrrrrr servers. As part of trying to optimise things, you might not be able to visit your cousins for a while later. It will only be a short term thing.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

its quite here alright

Comment

site is all fucked up again

this site is nearly as tilting as amberleafs gambling trend thread

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                It's good alright. Some nice looking dishes from Ballyfin Castle on yesterday's show.
                                                                I thought that was some of the most pretentious food I've seen in a long time.

Just had a look at their site and the place reeks of overblown Celtic Tiger bullshit. €915 a night for a room in what looks like a overdressed BBC set for the latest Charlotte Bronte remake!
                                                                They say that its a sensitive restoration but the place was a Patrician Brothers school for a hundred years FFS! I know a few lads that went to school there. All the Art and furniture is imported to make the place look like something it never really was. From the pictures and what I saw last night the place reeks of that special type of tacky luxury that was a speciality of American mucksavages who think this kind of stuff is the zenith of class and style.

Must have been some amount of money pumped into that place, who owes for it does anyone know?
                                                                I see its this guy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Krehbiel,_Jr. who owns Molex,
                                                                More about the place here

Sounds like a personal project so it doesn't matter a lot whether it runs at a profit. Also while all the 5* places that need cash to keep running are cutting prices and flogging groupon coupons this guy can afford to sit back and charge five times the going rate to the types who want to pay over the odds.
                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                    Really annoying everyone having that stupid bap as their avatar, given it's the main way I identify posters when they post. Reading usernames is so last year.
                                                                    Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                                    Could you not have taken him home and nursed him back to health?
                                                                    Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                    I tried that before,Nicky wouldn't get in the car.
                                                                    Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                    There was no need, he was alright a while after getting over the shock of hitting the bird.

Edit; Too slow for Icky!
                                                                    Case in point. When reading the above, I thought dannydiamond had posted the original Icarus reply

Comment

Loved this, we are at a pay jump small blind wants 3 dollars more it seems

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 11 Tournament, 1250/2500 Blinds 250 Ante (5 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com
                                                                      SB (t3656)
                                                                      Hero (BB) (t21185)
                                                                      UTG (t40138)
                                                                      MP (t50949)
                                                                      Button (t28840)
                                                                      Hero's M: 4.24
                                                                      Preflop: Hero is BB with 7, 5
                                                                      4 folds
                                                                      Total pot: t3750
                                                                      Results:
                                                                      Hero didn't show 7, 5.
                                                                      Outcome: Hero won t3750

Comment

Getting older and fatter each year it's gas had to ask the missus what age I would be today last week because I don't keep track of it much other than the kid anymore. Woke up to a big chocolate cake and sweets everywhere, supplies for me and the little one for the next few days happy days .

Everyones invited around for my 18th just bring your own Bavaria .

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Horney View Post
                                                                          Getting older and fatter each year it's gas had to ask the missus what age I would be today last week because I don't keep track of it much other than the kid anymore. Woke up to a big chocolate cake and sweets everywhere, supplies for me and the little one for the next few days happy days .

Everyones invited around for my 18th just bring your own Bavaria .
                                                                          I only have Dutch Gold Carl

Comment

You'd swear it's Oscar season at the moment by the high standard of films being released. The Warrior out today and Drive on Friday both getting rave reviews, nice feast after a long famine of summer rubbish.
                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

I only have Dutch Gold Carl
                                                                              Sorry you are not part of my cool gang.

Stephen you are dead to me

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                Case in point. When reading the above, I thought dannydiamond had posted the original Icarus reply
                                                                                Its a small price to pay to help save an endangered specie bakery product.

Comment

Friend of a Friend has gone missing.

Would appreciate if anyone would take a few moments to check this facebook page/group/event and maybe pass it on to anyone that might have any information

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

is this ok for €120, he said he would accept my offer , he says its working perfect hardly used as he has a 120 gb one.

its for hubby who is not a bit technical and will just play games on it , thats all.

Her sky-ness
                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Loved this, we are at a pay jump small blind wants 3 dollars more it seems

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 11 Tournament, 1250/2500 Blinds 250 Ante (5 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com
                                                                                      SB (t3656)
                                                                                      Hero (BB) (t21185)
                                                                                      UTG (t40138)
                                                                                      MP (t50949)
                                                                                      Button (t28840)
                                                                                      Hero's M: 4.24
                                                                                      Preflop: Hero is BB with 7, 5
                                                                                      4 folds
                                                                                      Total pot: t3750
                                                                                      Results:
                                                                                      Hero didn't show 7, 5.
                                                                                      Outcome: Hero won t3750
                                                                                      Bah busted 13th in this, thought it was going to be my first FT in a tourn on Stars for ages

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                        time for an Amazon binge; any recommendations for me?

no sci-fi
                                                                                        Posted it before, but my Amazon Wishlist has most everything recommended in the BBV for the past year or so.

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                        I'd feel bad pirating non-technical books. Just you can get very attached to a book. Everything else fine with pirating.
                                                                                        Books are nearly the least bad thing to pirate IMO. If you download a book, read it and love it I would imagine the chances of you going out and buying a physical copy of it are a lot higher than your chances of going out and buying a CD/DVD/anything else.

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                        people from Dubin which would you prefer - Dub winning the AI or Ireland winning the rugby world cup?
                                                                                        Kerins O'Rahilly's winning the Kerry County Championship >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>> anything else for me.

Wouldn't think for a second about accepting Kerry not winning the AI for the next 10 years for it and would happily take it over any realistic amount of success any other team I'd have an interest in would be likely to achieve as well.

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                                                                                        hmmm liv boree at my table in wcoop turbi, must tell her keane was asking for her
                                                                                        Trying to play it cool, she's sending me a tonne of emails ostensibly about Pokerstars "offers" or some bullshit even though I'm replying to none of them. She's on the hook.

Comment

Looks like Vegas is safe. No casino for Two-Mile Borris.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                            Looks like Vegas is safe. No casino for Two-Mile Borris.
                                                                                            What's this now?

Just saw this on RTE, wow. I have no idea how the govt can do that since ABP have already granted it.

Comment

What's this now?

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                is this ok for €120, he said he would accept my offer , he says its working perfect hardly used as he has a 120 gb one.

its for hubby who is not a bit technical and will just play games on it , thats all.

http://www.adverts.ie/playstation/ps3-40-gb/666776
                                                                                                The 160GB slim version brand new was 199 in HMV last week.

:rolleyes: I tried it many ways in the past - it doesn't work. I sold my ps3 because of it hence why I'm trying to find out the SW version on these ...

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                  Kerins O'Rahilly's winning the Kerry County Championship >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>> anything else for me.

Wouldn't think for a second about accepting Kerry not winning the AI for the next 10 years for it and would happily take it over any realistic amount of success any other team I'd have an interest in would be likely to achieve as well.
                                                                                                  Despite all my exuberant celebrations over the weekend and into Monday I have to agree with you here. Club winning the County Championship is the pinnacle for anyone involved with GAA on a week-in, week-out basis.

That said Sunday was still probably the sweetest day of my life thus far.
                                                                                                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

That is going to set a pretty dangerous precedent for govt meddling on the planning process now then. Really don't know if they can legally nullify a planning permission as that what it sounds like
                                                                                                    Last edited by ghostface; 21-09-11, 12:11.

Comment

That is going to set a pretty dangeros precedent for govt meddling on the planning process now then. Really don't know if they can legally nullify a planning permission as that what it sounds like
                                                                                                      They went after the gambling end of it. Presumably the developers are still free to build it, but what's the point if they're breaking gaming laws by operating it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                        Despite all my exuberant celebrations over the weekend and into Monday I have to agree with you here. Club winning the County Championship is the pinnacle for anyone involved with GAA on a week-in, week-out basis.

That said Sunday was still probably the sweetest day of my life thus far.

I haven't thought about it enough to have gotten past the puking stage yet - if people notice me in a particularly bad mood at some stage over the next two or three weeks take it to mean I've finally steeled myself to watch the match back!

Re: the club - we have Tommy Walsh back playing with us for the next couple of months so I reckon we have a real chance at going close this year. We'll have - besides Tommy - my cousin Barry John who played ~20 minutes of the AI final, Barry John Walsh who has played senior for Kerry in the league, Micheál Quirke who retired from the Kerry panel after the QF this year and another few lads who have played bits and pieces for the county.

We wouldn't be as strong as some of the divisional teams or Dr. Crokes, but on our day we could give anyone a good rattle. If David Moran was fit he would have been midfield for Kerry this year and is obviously an enormous loss at club level as well.
                                                                                                        Last edited by Keane; 21-09-11, 12:15.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                            They went after the gambling end of it. Presumably the developers are still free to build it, but what's the point if they're breaking gaming laws by operating it.
                                                                                                            By the looks of it they must have been in consulation with Shatter and his lads as says about a revised equestrian centre etc. Hopefully my old job still has some money coming out of that so. The gambling bill is due next year he says, I;d say this will be pushed out again and again. I dont think it's really up to govt to state what type/quantum of casino is required/acceptable in any setting tbh

Comment

I haven't thought about it enough to have gotten past the puking stage yet - if people notice me in a particularly bad mood at some stage over the next two or three weeks take it to mean I've finally steeled myself to watch the match back!

Re: the club - we have Tommy Walsh back playing with us for the next couple of months so I reckon we have a real chance at going close this year. We'll have - besides Tommy - my cousin Barry John who played ~20 minutes of the AI final, Barry John Walsh who has played senior for Kerry in the league, Micheál Quirke who retired from the Kerry panel after the QF this year and another few lads who have played bits and pieces for the county.

We wouldn't be as strong as some of the divisional teams or Dr. Crokes, but on our day we could give anyone a good rattle. If David Moran was fit he would have been midfield for Kerry this year and is obviously an enormous loss at club level as well.
                                                                                                              david moran and tommy walsh big losses to the Kerry team as would have meant sheehan and donaghy staying in forward line..will O'Connor stay on?

Comment

Originally posted by EARMUFFS View Post
                                                                                                                david moran and tommy walsh big losses to the Kerry team as would have meant sheehan and donaghy staying in forward line..will O'Connor stay on?
                                                                                                                Ha, imagine how much the club miss them then!

I've been in a minority of one pretty much for years in thinking that Jack is a terribad tactician.

His only go for goals no matter how simple a point chance you have on Sunday has cost us what should have been a comfortable All Ireland, and it's the second one he's cost us IMO (2008 being the other one obv).

He's a good man manager, so I wouldn't mind seeing him there in some capacity or other, but I'd imagine it'll be head honcho or nothing so I personally hope he moves on.
                                                                                                                Last edited by Keane; 21-09-11, 12:38.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                                  The 160GB slim version brand new was 199 in HMV last week.

:rolleyes: I tried it many ways in the past - it doesn't work. I sold my ps3 because of it hence why I'm trying to find out the SW version on these ...

Opr
                                                                                                                  just rang them its 229

even their preowned ones are pretty expensive.
                                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Ha, imagine how much the club miss them then!

I've been in a minority of one pretty much for years in thinking that Jack is a terribad tactician.

His only go for goals no matter how simple a point chance you have on Sunday has cost us what should have been a comfortable All Ireland, and it's the second one he's cost us IMO (2008 being the other one obv).

He's a good man manager, so I wouldn't mind seeing him there in some capacity or other, but I'd imagine it'll be head honcho or nothing so I personally hope he moves on.
                                                                                                                    Think its a bit harsh to be fair. He prob brought Galvin on too early on Sunday but apart from that I thought his tactics were fine. Its prob the best any team have done against Cluxton's kickouts this year and he persisted with Brosnan when many wanted him dropped and imo he justified his selection on Sunday. He also got his match ups at the back spot on. There was very little Jack could do about the goal and there is no way it was his decision for the entire half back line to go missing for that play. I know Dara agreed with you in the IT today but I think it was just one of those things that happen in sport and I wouldn't lay any blame at Jacks feet.

Apart from all that though you would have expected KOR to have won at least one championship under his stewardship considering the players at his disposal.

Oh and Donnacha has to go I'm afraid, not up to it when it counts.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                                      Think its a bit harsh to be fair. He prob brought Galvin on too early on Sunday but apart from that I thought his tactics were fine. Its prob the best any team have done against Cluxton's kickouts this year and he persisted with Brosnan when many wanted him dropped and imo he justified his selection on Sunday. He also got his match ups at the back spot on. There was very little Jack could do about the goal and there is no way it was his decision for the entire half back line to go missing for that play. I know Dara agreed with you in the IT today but I think it was just one of those things that happen in sport and I wouldn't lay any blame at Jacks feet.

Apart from all that though you would have expected KOR to have won at least one championship under his stewardship considering the players at his disposal.

Oh and Donnacha has to go I'm afraid, not up to it when it counts.
                                                                                                                      It's not the Galvin issue I'm centrally pissed off about, although that being said that's Jack basically screwing the pooch on the most important in-running decision in the game. Bringing him in after 25 minutes is actually so bad on so many levels I could write an essay on that alone.

The real issue though was the gameplan he sent the forwards out with in the first half. Like I said, it seemed to me on the day that easily five or six easy point-scoring opportunities were wasted by trying to force goal chances instead. Our forwards were actually comfortable enough dealing with Dublin's defence for the most part, carving out plenty chances to put the ball over the bar, but forcing goal chances allowed them to eventually get enough men back to force the dispossession.

1-2 from a half of football where the forwards were clearly playing to a particular tactic is a catastrophic failure in the gameplan.

Comment

Where's a good place in town to get Wallets? I don't want to spend much since I lose about two a year. Ideally I can place a big sentence on it somewhere offering a reward if found.

Comment

Breaking Bad

SPOILER

From 2+2

(ring ring)

Receptionist: Thanks for calling Saul, felony, misdemeanor, or civil suit?

Ted: Um.. this is Ted Beneke, I was in to see Saul a few days ago, can I speak with him?

Saul: This is Saul.

Ted: This is Ted Beneke. I have a question about the inheritance.

Saul: Oh. Oh! That's my normal transfer fee, completely standard.

Ted: No, that's fine. I just want to verify where it came from, I did some research and can't find any great aunt Bertha in my family tree, also Skfailure White somehow knew about this and claimed it came from her.

Saul: ...

(Saul mutes phone, picks something up, throws it against wall where it shatters)

Saul: Ted, there must be some kind of confusion going on here but I'll tell you what I'll do, I'll just go ahead and verify all the paperwork and make the appropriate calls the the agent in Europe and get back to you lickety split OK? Sounds good. Bye.

Ted: But.

Saul: Not to worry Ted, you've got Saul Goodman on the job.

(click)

-

(ring ring)

Walt: ughghsahghsh hello?

Saul: What the hell did your wife go tell Ted about where the money came from for?

Walt: waaah what?

Saul: The money! The money! The money from great aunt Bertha for the IRS!

Walt: Saul, what the hell are you talking about?

Saul: ...

Saul: The $600k that Slimfast had me give to Ted Beneke to cover his IRS debt, in the form of a fake inheritance from his never existed great aunt Bertha. Did you not know about this?

Walt: $600k! Saul what the hell are you talking about? To Beneke? Ted Beneke? Why the hell did you give $600k of my money to Ted Beneke? Do you know who that guy is?

Saul: Skybrador retriever didn't tell you about this?

Walt: Saul, you need to fix this and you need to fix this now. I don't care what it takes, Ted Beneke does not get any of my money. Not a dollar, not a dime.

Saul: Well, that's going to be a tough one to fix since your wife already had me give him $600k of your money.

Heisenberg: Saul. Listen to me very carefully. You are going to get that money back. I don't care how. I don't care what you do. Ted Beneke does not get a dime of my money.

Saul: It's already done. How am I supposed to get that money back, genius? And keep in mind that Skeletor already told him it was from her.

Heisenberg: Don't you know a guy who knows a guy who can "take care" of this?

Saul: Walt, you need to talk with your wife. And don't agree to any more of her plans.

Walt: I didn't... OK.

(click)

--

(ring, ring)

Scrappy Doo: Walt is that you? We have a big problem!

Walt: Schkeeler, what the hell did you do? You gave Ted Beneke $600k, faking an inheritance, then you went ahead and just TOLD him that it came from you? What the hell were you thinking?

Skanteloupe: Walt, if you had ANSWERED YOUR CELL PHONE when I called you, we could have figured out something else. But since you didn't, this is what had to be done. There were no other options.

Walt: Are you insane? What do you think he's going to do now? Do you think he's going to actually use that money to pay back the IRS? Don't you think he's going to want to know how the hell you came up with that kind of money? What the hell were you thinking?

Skrabble: Walt this is all YOUR FAULT! If you had just ANSWERED YOUR PHONE we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place! This is YOUR FAULT! YOUR FAULT!

--

(ring, ring)

Gus: Thank you for calling Pollos Hermanos, how may I help you?

Mike: We have a problem.

Gus: Yes?

Mike: It's Skupperware. She's becoming a liability.

Gus: I see.

Opr

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X