• Show
Clear All

Nice finish

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
      Absolute screamer from Owen
      It was, wasnt it

Comment

Anyone have an old sim free phone they're not using that i could buy. Moving on friday and want something cheap while i get settled in.

Comment

Good player this Owen chap.

Comment

Internet how Ive missed you!

Comment

1-1 Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                Good player this Owen chap.
                sign him up kenny

Comment

The chants back and forth are class it must be said

Comment

Shrewsbury, lol at Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                      Shrewsbury, lol at Arsenal
                      1-1 now

Comment

Anyone interested in racing should watch Inside Natures Giants on C4 now. Excellent programme.
                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Horney View Post
                          1-1 now
                          I know, hence lol at Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                            sign him up kenny
                            He will take over the managers job from Kenny in January, next year will be Liverpools year

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                              Anyone interested in racing should watch Inside Natures Giants on C4 now. Excellent programme.
                              Nice to see Yeats still getting the job done.
                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                I can see Berbatov being hauled off shortly and possibly playing his last game for the club
                                You are like the bbvs resident soccer forum drooler. You manage to squeeze a few pages of fail into one post.

Talented.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                                  Anybody any links for the spurs match?
                                  Anyone? Or what is the new website now that myp2p is down?

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                    You are like the bbvs resident soccer forum drooler. You manage to squeeze a few pages of fail into one post.

Talented.
                                    Give me fair odds on Berbatov NOT to start another League game for United ever and ill happily take your money

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                      Have it recording

Comment

Nice to see all the young unknowns banging in the goals for Utd all the same

Comment

Give me fair odds on Berbatov NOT to start another League game for United ever and ill happily take your money
                                          Name yur price u want,I may be interested?

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                                            Anyone? Or what is the new website now that myp2p is down?
                                            They have a .org site or something now. On phone so cant remember, use google!

Comment

Whats a fair price iyo?

Comment

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
                                                Name yur price u want,I may be interested?
                                                Im not sure what a fair price would be tbh.

Comment

And the goal fest continues for Utd

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                    Utd -2 imo.

Could be a great match for a neutral. The Christmas Tree Formation might be in order.
                                                    not just a pretty face y'all

Comment

Labour are gonna lose seats but even still, this seems to be priced up a little strangely

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                        Labour are gonna lose seats but even still, this seems to be priced up a little strangely

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/politi...grp_ids=225277
                                                        What about this happy horseshit?

Comment

Some stuff from durrrr in the thread on FTP on 2+2.

Originally posted by durrrr
                                                          about time the doj did this. i've been under nda the whole time (friend's $$, not my own- and they have way more) so i couldn't say anything about these kind've specifics... but i was constantly pissed that the doj didn't make this public.
                                                          they credited player accounts for months leading up to black friday w/o being able to get the $$ from the deposits. this hole quickly grew to hundreds of millions.
                                                          also to clarify on april 16th i had 0 idea that they didn't have all the player funds. i would've happily laid 100-1 that they did have all the player funds (which i effectively did), because they had a super profitable business- and the only way to screw it up would've been doing something completely retarded. when i found out i was a mess for weeks, as not only had i given wrong advice to a buncha people, also there were people who i had thought highly of, that i now all the sudden started to think were somewhere between scumbags and criminals.
                                                          didn't know till early may that they didn't have all player deposits, have tried to do everything i could since to try to help get the hole fixed, and i'm gonna give back everything i was paid by ftp (which is over 1m$)
                                                          i didn't out people because there was a pretty credible offer to buy the company up till about 2weeks ago. around 2weeks ago i started thinking of what to do- including going to the southern district. then was informed that the southern district already knew everything i did and a lot more, so then i just sat there in disbelief wondering why the southern district wasn't doing anything and with no personal cards left to play (other than ranting a lot on twitter which i had to constantly stop myself from doing).

I was pretty happy to hear this news come out.
                                                          i'll do subject poker interview for sure. lemme read the doj thing 1st, jus texted noah.

edit: hmm wait think its the wrong noah... will pm i guess n search for a phone w/ his number- happy to do that interview n think i definitely owe that among a lot more to the community
                                                          Opr

Comment

He should be 2/1 to be leader of a party in the next GE!

Comment

Anyone else getting server errors recently?
                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Top notch stream for United - Leeds (needs sopcast installed.)

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/106723

also lol @inter 1-0 down to Novara who were playing in the equivalent of League One in 2009.

Comment

people from Dubin which would you prefer - Dub winning the AI or Ireland winning the rugby world cup?

Comment

Im not sure what a fair price would be tbh.
                                                                    1/6
                                                                    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                      people from Dubin which would you prefer - Dub winning the AI or Ireland winning the rugby world cup?
                                                                      This is in a world were reality is done away with is it?

Is site running slow... or is it just my fecking internet

Comment

but they're so massively different that it's not really worth discussing.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                          This is in a world were reality is done away with is it?

Is site running slow... or is it just my fecking internet
                                                                          hypothetical question obv

Comment

Pogba on for Giggs, this lad is very, very special, hope he shows it on the big stage tonight, defo one for the very near future, watch this space!

Comment

@BK, more interesting question would be something like "Would you prefer to play for your county in an All Ireland final, or play for your country in X sport in a final"?

For me, I have no great affinity to my county. I'm Irish before I'm ever a Dub. I don't really "get" the county rivalries too much tbh.

Comment

meh they just scored
                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

hypothetical question obv
                                                                                  ok, Dublin to with the RWC so

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                                    Pogba on for Giggs, this lad is very, very special, hope he shows it on the big stage tonight, defo one for the very near future, watch this space!
                                                                                    Ryan Giggs had made 49 league appearances for Man Utd by the time Paul Pogba (his half-time replacement) was born on March 15th 1993.

Comment

Daddy or chips?
                                                                                      http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

@BK, more interesting question would be something like "Would you prefer to play for your county in an All Ireland final, or play for your country in X sport in a final"?

For me, I have no great affinity to my county. I'm Irish before I'm ever a Dub. I don't really "get" the county rivalries too much tbh.
                                                                                        country before county but club comes before county too. I love my county but I love Ireland more

I wonder would Kev trade waterford winning the AI for Ireland winning the WC - both as unlikely and hes an obsessive Waterford fan

Comment

country before county but club comes before county too. I love my county but I love Ireland more

I wonder would Kev trade waterford winning the AI for Ireland winning the WC - both as unlikely and hes an obsessive Waterford fan
                                                                                          Waterford winning the AI AINEC

Comment

greedy bastard, robbing the rest of us of celebrations.
                                                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

for some reason, I now hate Waterford as if its entire population individually robbed from me.

FU Waterford

Comment

for some reason, I now hate Waterford as if its entire population individually robbed from me.

FU Waterford
                                                                                                if you pay tax (which I dont) the entire population of Waterford is robbing from you

Comment

Live At The Big Top, Limerick, Ireland. 6,197 likes · 37 talking about this · 4,206 were here. Dolans presents 'Live At The Big Top' - exclusive live shows at the historic Limerick Milk Market, f

like the page,
                                                                                                  go to the top post
                                                                                                  like Eric Kellehers post with the kitten in, please and thanks.
                                                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

And with one off the cuff remark, the blaa campaign was in tatters.
                                                                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Berba at CB!

Comment

Oh dear Inter. This is some spectacular fall from grace.
                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

...
                                                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

LOL, considering I get to about 15 Waterford games each season and I've been to about 15 Ireland games in my life, course I'd prefer to see Waterford win.

Comment

Novara win 3-1 at home to Inter. First time in 70 years to beat them apparently.

Comment

Urbs Intacta Manet Waterfordia

Fuck you all

Comment

Like I said,Huguenots are still being persecuted to this day.
                                                                                                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                                    Nulty at 5/4 to win Lenihan's seat for Labour has to be free money surely? Would you know anything about that constituency?
                                                                                                                    I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Socialist Party got it. Joe Higgins base, plus the possibility of getting some of the 'wimmins' floating voters, even if Coppinger is daft as a brush
                                                                                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Really annoying everyone having that stupid bap as their avatar, given it's the main way I identify posters when they post. Reading usernames is so last year.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                                        Really annoying everyone having that stupid bap as their avatar, given it's the main way I identify posters when they post. Reading usernames is so last year.
                                                                                                                        z now

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                                          blaa blaa blaa

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X