• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
    will you stick with it this time?
    boom boom,

but yes, depending on 2 factors

1. The teaching is consistent
    2. My knees hold up.
    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

a kindle is considerably more expensive to replace after you throw it at a wall when an author destroys a series you loved.
      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Bring back the Book Club.
        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
          Nah not in the slightest, if you don\'t mind downloading then you will never have to buy a book again.
          Que?
          Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
            if you want a console for gaming and all round better experience buy an xbox

if you want an expensive blue ray player buy a ps3

Iv had both and xbox is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PS3
            this comes up every few months.
            as an all rounder games/media player/web streaming/free online play/less heat/quieter etc etc etc get a PS3
            otherwise get an xbox
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

For people who like Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip, Scroobius's new solo album is out since yesterday - Distraction Pieces

scroobiuspip.co.uk Taken from the forth coming "Distraction Pieces" album this is the brand new video for Let em Come by Scroobius Pip feat. Sage Francis & P...

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                this comes up every few months.
                as an all rounder games/media player/web streaming/free online play/less heat/quieter etc etc etc get a PS3
                otherwise get an xbox
                no way broseph - Im very hesitent to get into this debate with you because your the ultimate tech head But

I have my laptop/PC for online streaming
                you can load the games onto the console so it runs quieter (250gb HD)
                Theres free online play for a reason (its shit with no support and the games get hacked regularly)
                All the Downloads/updates get put online for the xbox weeks before the PS3

In this day and age you dont need an all in one media system. If your buying a games console it should be because you want to have a kick ass gaming experience imho

Comment

Not this argument again

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                    QQ:

I'm looking for some case law where digital certificates were used in Ireland if anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.
                    Bump..

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                      I prefer free things....
                      Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                      funny enough, I have no problem with movies, music and TV but I draw the line at books. Wierd.
                      I've turned into the weirdo that I never ever thought I would; Since I siscovered how great reading on the HTC Desire is I am reading all my books on it ... that is books that I've hgone out and bought or been given by someone that I then download a copy of and read off the phone.
                      My home is already cluttered with books and most of the really good ones are gone because people never give them back. I'm at a loss to explain why I do this.
                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

no way broseph - Im very hesitent to get into this debate with you because your the ultimate tech head But

I have my laptop/PC for online streaming
                        you can load the games onto the console so it runs quieter (250gb HD)
                        Theres free online play for a reason (its shit with no support and the games get hacked regularly)
                        All the Downloads/updates get put online for the xbox weeks before the PS3

In this day and age you dont need an all in one media system. If your buying a games console it should be because you want to have a kick ass gaming experience imho
                        I'd disagree with all these points with reasons but....

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                        Not this argument again
                        this basically.

and I never even mentioned failure rates
                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I've had both and it's PS3 for me.

Comment

Mother of God. Lederer and Ferguson were paid a combined $127M in the last four years from FTP. DoJ lawyers have branded the whole operation a Ponzi scheme.

Comment

if you want a console for gaming and all round better experience buy an xbox

if you want an expensive blue ray player buy a ps3

Iv had both and xbox is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PS3
                              I could never understand why sports fans here get so angry when you troll them, but now I get it.

Anyway I'm off to play Gran Turismo against real people for free.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                Mother of God. Lederer and Ferguson were paid a combined $127M in the last four years from FTP. DoJ lawyers have branded the whole operation a Ponzi scheme.
                                They paid out a total of 443m over 4 years

The U.S. Attorney in Manhattan, Preet Bharara, claimed on Tuesday that Full Tilt Poker and its board of directors operated the company “as a massive Ponzi scheme against its own players.” Federal prosecutors in Manhattan said on Tuesday they were filing legal papers as part of a civil money laundering complaint [...]

Opr

Comment

Is 2 of the 55cent Irish stamps fine for posting around EU?

Comment

Originally posted by Zosma View Post

Damn those fake people on the Xbox!

Meh,console pissing contests are probably juvenile alright.
                                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

wow, that FT report is shocking reading.
                                      http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

hit this guy with a golf ball today - couldn't bring myself to finish him off as Dannydiamond starting crying when I pulled the driver to execute. Couple of crows came in for the kill shortly after but it fought them off - last we seen it had hobbled into a lake and was surrounded by half a dozen ducks.

Comment

No money in online poker, everyone's corrupt.

Opr

Comment

Watching The Tree of Life here, only 30 mins in but this is tough going

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Some motivation imo. lol at berti big bollox

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obixCOVTVwY

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                  Anyone tell me what that 54-1 card reader thing you get with the ukipt goody bag is??
                                                  It does basically what i says on the tin. Plug it in and you have an extra 4 or so USB ports, somewhere to put your SD, MiniSD etc

And anyways, what the fck is the other thing with the zip and the strappy things on the back? Is it a CD or something because i haven't a clue!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                    It does basically what i says on the tin. Plug it in and you have an extra 4 or so USB ports, somewhere to put your SD, MiniSD etc

And anyways, what the fck is the other thing with the zip and the strappy things on the back? Is it a CD or something because i haven't a clue!
                                                    ye i tried to google it and looked in the stars shop but couldnt find what it was

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                        of the beef wellington, as requested by ghostface.

And that's the dish that was cooked, not a euphemism for anything else.

after cooking the beef a bit and adding pate and herbs etc and wrapping it in pastry, it looked like this

When reading this the other night, i just knew i saw that somewhere else. The little fella has one

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Zosma View Post
                                                          I could never understand why sports fans here get so angry when you troll them, but now I get it.

how is that trolling - its widely accepted that xbox live is better than PSN

for one we didnt get knocked offline for 2 months while cc details were raped

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                            Heads up that Jurassic Park is on general release this Friday in cinemas round the country. Can't bloody wait its one of my all time favourite popcorn films and always wanted to see it in the cinema.

Opr
                                                            Recently rewatched the first 3 but the first one is just excellent absolute awesome movie at its time, small bit dated now but Spielberg is a genius.

That's defo on the weird scale for Tony G to dress up like that. Is he gargled?
                                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Apparently Utd's line up tonight away to Leeds is

Amos, Valencia, Fryers, Carrick, Fabio, Giggs, Park, Macheda, Diouf, Owen, Berbatov.

Leeds 5/1 surely worth a punt. Seems like a crazy team

Gotta love the epically name Eziekel Fryers though

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                They paid out a total of 443m over 4 years

The U.S. Attorney in Manhattan, Preet Bharara, claimed on Tuesday that Full Tilt Poker and its board of directors operated the company “as a massive Ponzi scheme against its own players.” Federal prosecutors in Manhattan said on Tuesday they were filing legal papers as part of a civil money laundering complaint [...]

Opr
                                                                FFS - that is just mad!

Comment

Iirc this happened to xbox too lol

Comment

stumped as well, someone suggested it might be an ipad holder?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post

Amos, Valencia, Fryers, Carrick, Fabio, Giggs, Park, Macheda, Diouf, Owen, Berbatov.

4 strikers 4 midfielders and 2 defenders
                                                                      Can't imagine what formation they will play or who will play where. Looking forward to watching.

Forest very big at 2/1 imo
                                                                      Last edited by Wesley Harms; 20-09-11, 18:16.

Comment

Team confirmed. At least we can spring the big guns from the bench if needed

Comment

leeds will still be hammered, baaaad bet

united to win both halves at 11/4 gooood bet

Comment

Utd -2 imo.

Could be a great match for a neutral. The Christmas Tree Formation might be in order.

Comment

United -1 for me, Leeds play on Friday night coming so i expect them to rest a few. That looks like Carrick at CB ? Front 6 more than enough though.

Comment

Dirty dirty Leeds and dirty dirty United.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                  Dirty dirty Leeds and dirty dirty United.
                                                                                  Do you think FFL will be resting his fat hole on the bench a lot more this season?

Comment

Nice to see Welbeck back already

Comment

Do you think FFL will be resting his fat hole on the bench a lot more this season?
                                                                                      Did you hear the AVB interview, FFL is finished

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post

I'd be REALLY worried about Carrick at CB ... any time I''ve seen him play there he gets bullied off the ball way too easily, and he should be good for giving up at least one decent chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post

I like this bet, but no more football bets for me because i just can't pick a winner! Can see United winning this by 3 because there's still enough strength and experience to see leeds off

Comment

Back to your trailer Waterford pikey.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                                              What he say?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                What he say?
                                                                                                He said he had to sub FFL at half time at Old Trafford for the sake of the team basically. He needed to change to an attacking formation

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                                                  Nah, he's still eating and definitely going back for seconds

Comment

The argument was Xbox vs Playstation not xbl vs psn. Fwiw I do think xbl is better but for the price psn wins and overall Playstation wins. Anyway cant be arsed, each to their own etc......

Comment

Any tournament that has Birmingham City as champions after a Nigerian pensioner scored the final winning goal really isn't worth watching.
                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Absolute screamer from Owen

Comment

Arselol!

Comment

Getting better for Arsenal

Comment

HOW HARD IS IT TO RUN NORMAL IN POKER...... BOTH HANDS AGINST THE SAME GUY OBV

IPoker Network $50.00 Pot Limit Omaha Hi - 2 players - View hand 1452037
                                                                                                              DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

Hero (BTN/SB): $67.45
                                                                                                              BB: $121.15

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BTN/SB with K K 5 A
                                                                                                              Hero raises to $1.50, BB raises to $4.50, Hero raises to $13.50, BB calls $9

Flop: ($27.00) K T 6 (2 players)
                                                                                                              BB checks, Hero bets $27.00, BB raises to $107.65, Hero calls $26.95 all in

Turn: ($134.90) 4 (2 players - 1 is all in)

River: ($134.90) A (2 players - 1 is all in)

Final Pot: $134.90
                                                                                                              BB shows J K J Q
                                                                                                              BB wins $133.90
                                                                                                              (Rake: $1.00)

IPoker Network $50.00 Pot Limit Omaha Hi - 2 players - View hand 1452035

Hero (BB): $43.50
                                                                                                              BTN/SB: $193.40

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BB with 9 Q T A
                                                                                                              BTN/SB raises to $1.50, Hero raises to $4.50, BTN/SB calls $3

Flop: ($9.00) 4 J K (2 players)
                                                                                                              Hero bets $9.00, BTN/SB raises to $27, Hero raises to $39, BTN/SB calls $12

Turn: ($87.00) 6 (2 players)

River: ($87.00) 2 (2 players)

Final Pot: $87.00
                                                                                                              BTN/SB shows 8 6 T Q
                                                                                                              BTN/SB wins $86.00

Just after gettin it all in 80% favourite and losing...

IPoker Network $50.00 Pot Limit Omaha Hi - 2 players - View hand 1452046

BTN/SB: $111.38
                                                                                                              Hero (BB): $59.90

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BB with T 2 9 8
                                                                                                              BTN/SB raises to $1, Hero raises to $3, BTN/SB calls $2

Flop: ($6.00) 7 2 5 (2 players)
                                                                                                              Hero bets $6.00, BTN/SB calls $6

Turn: ($18.00) 6 (2 players)
                                                                                                              Hero bets $18.00, BTN/SB raises to $72, Hero calls $32.90 all in

River: ($119.80) A (2 players - 1 is all in)

Final Pot: $119.80
                                                                                                              BTN/SB shows J K 5 8
                                                                                                              BTN/SB wins $118.80

I don't really know i bother,

Comment

Well that was a quick spin in the 20k turbo on Stars tonight, Gavonater was on my left too, small world

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 5.5 Tournament, 10/20 Blinds (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com
                                                                                                                Hero (SB) (t2010)
                                                                                                                BB (t1990)
                                                                                                                UTG (t2000)
                                                                                                                UTG+1 (t2000)
                                                                                                                MP1 (t2140)
                                                                                                                MP2 (t2030)
                                                                                                                MP3 (t1860)
                                                                                                                CO (t1970)
                                                                                                                Button (t2050)
                                                                                                                Hero's M: 67.00
                                                                                                                Preflop: Hero is SB with 2, 2
                                                                                                                UTG bets t40, 6 folds, Hero calls t30, 1 fold
                                                                                                                Flop: (t100) 2, 7, 7 (2 players)
                                                                                                                Hero checks, UTG bets t60, Hero raises to t160, UTG calls t100
                                                                                                                Turn: (t420) J (2 players)
                                                                                                                Hero bets t336, UTG raises to t1800 (All-In), Hero calls t1464
                                                                                                                River: (t4020) J (2 players, 1 all-in)
                                                                                                                Total pot: t4020
                                                                                                                Results:
                                                                                                                Hero had 2, 2 (full house, twos over Jacks).
                                                                                                                UTG had A, 7 (full house, sevens over Jacks).
                                                                                                                Outcome: UTG won t4020

Comment

get back in there. I'm sure you'll get him in the end....

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                    get back in there. I'm sure you'll get him in the end....
                                                                                                                    wp sir.

Comment

I can see Berbatov being hauled off shortly and possibly playing his last game for the club

Comment

Anybody any links for the spurs match?

Comment

Tap in for Owen

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X