This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
    Totally missed that first time 'round. Thank you Sir.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2055330392
    Also skip to 23:53 for a live version of this from Lazare & Kayroo

Footage from the IrishPokerBorads.com 2nd poker outting on the 11th June 2011www.irishpokerboards.com
    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
      Carter out of RWC. Crazy blow. Wow, just wow. Without being over enthusiastic this is without doubt our best chance at winning a world cup to date and most likely for a very long time.
      We have never got past the bloody quarter finals yet losing Mike Ross or Healy and were bolloxed
      Our squad is very thin and injuries will occur
      as a team we have never done well when hyped and as favoruites
      id like to see us beat Italy then worry about whether Carter out means Webb Ellis will be paraded about Grafton street
      being truly optimistic its possible but a very long shot.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
        How much? Where you get them?
        €150 and managed to find them in HMV which I was a little surprised about.

Comment

I'm sorry guys, I tried to get you a Nadia ford picture/interview but nothing happening.
          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
            We have never got past the bloody quarter finals yet losing Mike Ross or Healy and were bolloxed
            Our squad is very thin and injuries will occur
            as a team we have never done well when hyped and as favoruites
            id like to see us beat Italy then worry about whether Carter out means Webb Ellis will be paraded about Grafton street
            being truly optimistic its possible but a very long shot.
            Of course. I didn't say we would win it or that I think we will but it is without doubt our best chance to date and probably for a long time.

Comment

Have to say that Google ad made me cringe no end when I saw it on the TV a while back!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                  Bought a pair of Bose AE2's last week and have to say they are sick good headphones, they are so comfortable that I have forgotten that I had them on at times, all the Bose haters in the world won't convince me otherwise that they are "bad" headphones.
                  I'd be really surprised if anyone called them 'bad'. They are often overpriced though, €150 is quite the bargain really in a b&m store.
                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Always been a fan of acoustic versions of modern songs. One of the lads posted one of these songs on facebook a while back and have been listening to them ever since.

Brilliant

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Scala & Kolacny Brothers is a Belgian girls' choir, conducted by Stijn Kolacny and accompanied by Steven Kolacny on the piano. Formed in 1996 and winning the...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

You're welcome
                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

welcome to 2002 Sligo

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                        welcome to 2002 Sligo
                        Knew it. Still quality imo

And don't blame Sligo for my tardiness..it's all my own doing
                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                          I'd be really surprised if anyone called them 'bad'. They are often overpriced though, €150 is quite the bargain really in a b&m store.
                          They are €150 on the online store and I couldn't make it out to their Dundrum store and chanced my arm looking in HMV after Peats been sold out of them was delighted to see they had them.

Yeah a few of the lads on here have ragged on them before saying they are bad headphones whenever they get mentioned when somebody is looking for a set, I am sure there is as good maybe even better headphones but they are excellent headphones.

Comment

Anyone considering going through the night for the RWC?

01.00 - Argentina v Georgia
                            03.30 - New Zealand v Canada
                            06.00 - Wales v Fiji
                            08.30 - Ireland v Italy

Comment

They are €150 on the online store and I couldn't make it out to their Dundrum store and chanced my arm looking in HMV after Peats been sold out of them was delighted to see they had them.

Yeah a few of the lads on here have ragged on them before saying they are bad headphones whenever they get mentioned when somebody is looking for a set, I am sure there is as good maybe even better headphones but they are excellent headphones.
                              Pretty sure no-one can say they are 'bad'. Most people were saying they are overpriced compared to other headphones of a similar quality. I've own QuietComfort's for the last few years though, they are life changing almost.

Comment

unbeatable

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post

06.00 - Wales v Fiji
                                  08.30 - Ireland v Italy
                                  besides the obvious, the wales match may be a good watch. beering since earlier, will set the clock for 6 but considering i went to bed drunk last night, woke up about 3 hours later thinking i had both work and was invited to a presidents party ? ? ? all i know is i got up and was convinced i was going...lol
                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

06.00 - Wales v Fiji
                                    08.30 - Ireland v Italy
                                    I think I'll just get up early for the Wales match

can Figi still go through?

Comment

I've had this open ever since it was posted the other day. I am increasingly using it to communicate with the outside world.

Also Frost Nixon is shit.
                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                        I think I'll just get up early for the Wales match

can Figi still go through?
                                        They need to win by something redic, so unlikely. They were showing highlights of the 2007 Wales - Fiji game earlier on ITV. Man that was some classic

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                          I've had this open ever since it was posted the other day. I am increasingly using it to communicate with the outside world.

Also Frost Nixon is shit.
                                          I enjoyed Frost Nixon. But sure you meant to say "very, very disappointing"

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                            Pretty sure no-one can say they are 'bad'. Most people were saying they are overpriced compared to other headphones of a similar quality. I've own QuietComfort's for the last few years though, they are life changing almost.
                                            Big fan of the AE2's and would recommend them to anybody, seen post's from here and the old place and a few other places about them and people just dismiss them.

Comment

The sister arrived in NZ 6 weeks ago, on a year visa, managed to make it to all the games so far and just tickets for the Italy game. Bitch!

Comment

Tree of Life. Yay or nay. Will it entertain me ? Good watch ?
                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

BBV freeroll rugby tip....

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                    Tree of Life. Yay or nay. Will it entertain me ? Good watch ?
                                                    Suppose to be a hard movie to follow even Ghostface Ste turned it off and he watches some mad shit

Probably go for something a little more easy on the aul brain.

Comment

Suppose to be a hard movie to follow even Ghostface Ste turned it off and he watches some mad shit

Probably go for something a little more easy on the aul brain.
                                                      Jasus, if he turned it off !!

Watched Melancholia last night, it would have to try real hard to be stranger !

SPOILER
                                                      made you look...
                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Seen the first full trailer for that the other day looks absolutely barmy wanna watch it thou.

Comment

Went to see this tonight:

Snapped this in the pub next door afterwards. Was gonna ask him for a closeup but decided the man was entitled to enjoy his after-work pint without random paddies harassing him. I did however shake his hand as he was walking past me on his way to the bar. Which was nice.

"I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Seen the first full trailer for that the other day looks absolutely barmy wanna watch it thou.
                                                            Barmy ? Thats being nice...lol

Its out there but worth a watch imo, some very good performances.
                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Obv need a better copy of Tree of Life, the audio is very bad, laptop at 100 and still cant hear it good....arghhhhhhh.
                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Obv need a better copy of Tree of Life, the audio is very bad, laptop at 100 and still cant hear it good....arghhhhhhh.
                                                                I have a bluray rip up check it out.

Comment

Any chance I could get to meet the "cousins"?

Comment

Rugby linkage ?
                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Argies better score a few.... -20 pleaseeeeeeeeeee
                                                                      Last edited by oleras; 02-10-11, 00:33.
                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

thats 5

ROg would have kicked it !!
                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Balls, georgia try.
                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Argies now -9 10/11, score 5-7 to georgia.

hmmm, argies havent even played yet, georgia may have the big heart coming out on top second half but can see argentina running in 3+ trys.
                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                              Went to see this tonight:

Snapped this in the pub next door afterwards. Was gonna ask him for a closeup but decided the man was entitled to enjoy his after-work pint without random paddies harassing him. I did however shake his hand as he was walking past me on his way to the bar. Which was nice.

I've no idea who you're referring to nor which person in the photo

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                I've no idea who you're referring to nor which person in the photo
                                                                                Clarke Peters aka Detective Lester Freamon from The Wire

Comment

http://www.kiwisportz.eu/stream-3.html ufc live

Comment

Clarke Peters aka Detective Lester Freamon from The Wire

Dont forget Treme dude !!

FFs Pumas.
                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Dont forget Treme dude !!

FFs Pumas.
                                                                                      Yeah for sure but I think Andy is referring to his time from The Wire not sure if he is a Treme fan and I'm sure most of the people here would know him from that so I went with the most recognizable

Comment

I know its an ad for the upcoming program but wow sick good advertisement

Comment

Argies now -9 10/11, score 5-7 to georgia.

hmmm, argies havent even played yet, georgia may have the big heart coming out on top second half but can see argentina running in 3+ trys.
                                                                                          Got there, just about.

Killed my initial trebble but i readjusted, included NZ...ugh...canada + 57, hurt me against japan but lets hope they fight hard.
                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Got there, just about.

Killed my initial trebble but i readjusted, included NZ...ugh...canada + 57, hurt me against japan but lets hope they fight hard.
                                                                                            Misclicked and got on argentina -7 hc at halftime by mistake instead of fulltime.
                                                                                            That was an accum fooked up but the trixie is still live!
                                                                                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Poker & Rugby in NZ

Been here since the beginning following Ireland in the RWC on a Trevor Brennan Rugby tour. Hope Ireland do the business tonight. Hope to stay while Ireland are in the RWC.
                                                                                              Loads of Irish here.

Not many casinos here and WiFi & Broadband is expensive and not always available.

Currently on the South Island in Dunedin - One cash table in the casino

Played in Auckland.

Sky Tower City Casino - Auckland
                                                                                              Found very little on the web in respect of Casinos in NZ to play poker. Asked a policeman and he directed me to the one in Sky Tower. Massive on a number of floors. No membership required. No requirement to show passport when you are my vintage. You might be asked if you were younger. You just walk in. Massive gaming floor slots, roulette, blackjack & baccarat very popular with the Thais / Chinese. Poker on the next floor but only cash games while the RWC is on. Buy in at many levels. Played the 3/2 & bought in for 100 NZD. Up and down with a few hands. Played 7 9 suited. Flat call 3 NZD; 5 in the hand Flop 99K Two Diamonds I check bet of 12 NZD 2 callers Ax on the Turn Bet of 18 NZD I call Heads up 7X on the River. I check She bets 25NZD I go ALL IN for 61 NZD (i.e. 36NZD to call) after a long time she calls – I show full house of 9s over 7s she folds - nice pot – played on for another hour, Not much further luck. Left with 50NZD profit. Had a drink in the lovely upstairs bar & left. Taxi to hotel.

Comment

So good, so stoned!!

Comment

Lets just do it Ireland

Comment

Lets just do it Ireland
                                                                                                    +1 Come on Ireland!!

Comment

SOB is probably the scariest nice guy you've ever seen

Comment

ROG looked demented during Irelands Call.
                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

wow, both Best and Heaslip were murdered in the tackle by their opposite numbers there.

Ship the "scrum first stoppage" bet.

Comment

and some first scrum!

Comment

Rockin start. 2 great scrums some good line breaks. Lets nail this ROG

Comment

ROG is such a boss.

Comment

Sweet kick and a great way to steady the nerves, let's drive it on

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                    ROG looked demented during Irelands Call.
                                                                                                                    he always looks slightly special tbh

SPOILER

Comment

Italy are making England look exciting
                                                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

For those of you that know him, Sean Gregory lost his fight against cancer this morning. He was such a nice bloke and a lot of fun to have at a poker table. RIP mate

Comment

disgusting stuff there by Italy
                                                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X