This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S P O R T

Literally being gorging on sport since 4am saturday morning-horrific withdrawls tommorrow. Still have rugby world cup highlights7Sunday game and motd 2 to look forward to at least.

School is going to be bananas tomnorrow-have all the morning classes, we are one of the first schools that will be visited by the team at least so will prob bink a half day. Ship.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
      S P O R T

Literally being gorging on sport since 4am saturday morning-horrific withdrawls tommorrow. Still have rugby world cup highlights7Sunday game and motd 2 to look forward to at least.

School is going to be bananas tomnorrow-have all the morning classes, we are one of the first schools that will be visited by the team at least so will prob bink a half day. Ship.
      Epic. I remember back in my primary school days Eoin the bomber Liston came to visit with Sam, was a great day. And we never gave a shite about football. I think the GAA were worried that if Liam McCarthy came over the border into Waterford it might have just melted.

* It should be noted that I live in the Gaza strip between Waterford and Kilkenny (cunts)

Comment

Never has losing 3-1 been so positive. If that was in the Bridge United get hopped off. Transition wont take long. When Uniteds lucky bounces and decisions run out and the confidence is knocked they will be same above average side as last year. Pity the rest of the league is shite after City, United and Chelsea.

Comment

I was the sole Dublin fan in a Meath primary school when the team visited in '87 and '88. Everyone else was elated, I was disgusted.

Tough going.
          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Would ya look at this fella.

Eejit

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
              Never has losing 3-1 been so positive. If that was in the Bridge United get hopped off. Transition wont take long. When Uniteds lucky bounces and decisions run out and the confidence is knocked they will be same above average side as last year. Pity the rest of the league is shite after City, United and Chelsea.
              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

S P O R T

I've vague memories of the legend that was Charlie Redmond coming into my primary back in 1995, pretty sick thinking that was 16 years ago. Sam was really overdue

Also hope it isn't English you teach with them variations on the word tomorrow
                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                  lol Liverpool, tbh.

Comment

Your so full of shit. What fuckin transition, you have 2/3 decent young players, everyonr else is finished you delusional human

Comment

S P O R T

Plan to stay up til at least 4.30 watching Eagles game. Great day of sport so far. Really good for a hangover

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                        Your so full of shit. What fuckin transition, you have 2/3 decent young players, everyonr else is finished you delusional human
                        You really have no clue what you are on about ever, except maybe taxis.

If you can't see how Chelsea are in transition then not only are you the silly human you come across as, you are also pretty dumb.

Comment

You really have no clue what you are on about ever, except maybe taxis.

If you can't see how Chelsea are in transition then not only are you the silly human you come across as, you are also pretty dumb.
                          What transition? they cant sign anyone to replace useless Frank, Drogba, Anelka,Terry. Over 30 and slowing down, when will this transition take place. Most likely after AVB is sacked in May

United could have scored 6 today.

Comment

Napoli Milan starting now. Could be the two teams fighting for the title in the end so it's pretty massive. I'd take a point considering how many injuries Milan have at the moment.
                            Profit before people.

Comment

lol Liverpool, tbh.
                              This hasnt been said nearly enough tbf

Let graph this fucker

Comment

What transition? they cant sign anyone to replace useless Frank, Drogba, Anelka,Terry. Over 30 and slowing down, when will this transition take place. Most likely after AVB is sacked in May

United could have scored 6 today.
                                Transition is taking place now you muppet! I am not explaining it to you as it is plain as day and only a complete idiot would not be able to see it.

Chelsea could have had 6 too, were really unlucky to not have four.

United had a offside opener, a lucky third and missed a peno which wasn't a penalty. Should have had one more too.

Chelsea created lots of great chances and this for a team in transition and who aren't meant to be up to much is brilliant.

Comment

Disgraceful play acting shit in the Real Madrid match.

Comment

Transition is taking place now you muppet! I am not explaining it to you as it is plain as day and only a complete idiot would not be able to see it.

United had a offside opener, a lucky third and missed a peno which wasn't a penalty. Should have had one more too.

Chelsea created lots of great chances and this for a team in transition and who aren't meant to be up to much is brilliant.
                                    You shout abuse and call names because you cant explain anything. Thats fine.

Lol CHD

Comment

Must learn to stop replying to people who don't know what they are on about.

Comment

Well done Dublin, who would have thunk it. First whole game i watched all season.

Comment

Oh right good explanation. You cant explain because your talking bollox.

3 starters for chelsea today that were not starters last season. Mata, Sturridge and Meireles

6 starters for United who were not starters last year, Smalling De Gea, Jones, Evans, Young and Anderson.

But Chelsea are in transition.

CHD you win

Comment

Boom Aquilani! Was just thinking the other day that you never see diving headers anymore.

Edit:Ugh Cavani ye cunt
                                            Profit before people.

Comment

United do transition well so it seems like there is no transition

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                United do transition well so it seems like there is no transition
                                                CHD knows what he is talking about though, the transition will come when Abramovich buys 11 new 1st team players obv

Comment

Comment

3 starters for chelsea today that were not starters last season. Mata, Sturridge and Meireles

6 starters for United who were not starters last year, Smalling De Gea, Jones, Evans, Young and Anderson.

CHD you win
                                                    United are the best around at transition, have a stable system in place for years that allows them to change things effectively and effortlessly.

Only Arsenal come close but they can't win titles while doing it like United.

If you need it explained to you how Chelsea are in transition then you don't really understand football.

Simples.

Yes, I do win.

Comment

Please ban Strewlpeter on this great great day for Dublin. Such a sourgramps

KNEW WE'D WIN . EPIC no work tomorrow

The Dubliners with their classic 'rocky Road To Dublin'.Tradfitional Irish band lead in this song by the late Luke Kelly.Luke travelled the rocky road to Dub...

Comment

Scary thing is the Dubs will win the proper AI within 2 years.

Comment

If you need it explained to you how Chelsea are in transition then you don't really understand football.
                                                          3 times now you have said this. Your full of shit.

Lol CHD

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post

Trying so hard since early this morning. Tried rugby, soccer, GAA, Dublin, The Situation, Sledgehammer, Lloyd, and finally got CHD to bite. You have to love the near superhuman effort!
                                                              I wish CHD would explain to us and put me in my place but he cant

LOL CHD

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                Since 11am:

No responses...

No responses...

No response...

No response...

No response...

BOO-YA!

Trying so hard since early this morning. Tried rugby, soccer, GAA, Dublin, The Situation, Sledgehammer, Lloyd, and finally got CHD to bite. You have to love the near superhuman effort!
                                                                I keep forgetting

Comment

Lol.
                                                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Jesus X-Factor is a big pile of gash

Comment

I see im approaching 6k posts. Wow

LOL CHD

Comment

A reminder to all again to back Dallas -3 against San Fran. A better bet I haven't seen in a long time.
                                                                        ''Any change is resisted because bureaucrats have a vested interest in the chaos in which they exist.'' - Richard Nixon

Comment

Think ill assign all the regs a simpsons character in my 6k post

LOL CHD

Comment

or maybe just characters from the world of tv

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                              today was the worst day for Dublin hurling in recent years.
                                                                              I dunno Noel, KK winning the AI this year was probably the worst thing that could've happened all non top 2 teams. Tipp now set up to go out with a point to prove next year. If they had beat KK a few weeks ago I reckon the spine of the KK team from mgt to Tommy Walsh-Shefflin would have called it a day.

Also the Dub lads are still edging toward hurling under age than football. Chrst I hope I'm wrong cause the nightmare is sitting watching Conal Keaney inspire Dublin to knock us out of the AI in the next couple of seasons. I swear I've had horrible dreams of that many times.

Comment

You shout abuse and call names because you cant explain anything. Thats fine.

Lol CHD

CHD you win
                                                                                CHD knows what he is talking about though, the transition will come when Abramovich buys 11 new 1st team players obv
                                                                                United are the best around at transition, have a stable system in place for years that allows them to change things effectively and effortlessly.

Only Arsenal come close but they can't win titles while doing it like United.

Simples.

Yes, I do win.
                                                                                3 times now you have said this. Your full of shit.

Lol CHD
                                                                                I wish CHD would explain to us and put me in my place but he cant

LOL CHD

LOL CHD
                                                                                Think ill assign all the regs a simpsons character in my 6k post

LOL CHD

Comment suggestions of what theme song you would like me to make.

Comment

or maybe just characters from the world of tv
                                                                                  One more post to go.

Comment

Have no idea what to do my Marketing Thesis proposal on for tomorrow. Not good in fairness

Any suggestions oh good BBV
                                                                                    Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                                                                                      Have no idea what to do my Marketing Thesis proposal on for tomorrow. Not good in fairness

Any suggestions oh good BBV
                                                                                      Prostitution.

Comment

Lloyd and Emmets rugby argument was so much more cultured and civilised, with better sentence structure and a wider range of vocabulary used for insult purposes.

Kind of symbolic of the whole rugby/soccer thing really.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                          Pics of hot neighbour i pressume?
                                                                                          of the beef wellington, as requested by ghostface.

And that's the dish that was cooked, not a euphemism for anything else.

after cooking the beef a bit and adding pate and herbs etc and wrapping it in pastry, it looked like this

we covered it in egg yolk, then put it in the oven.

Little did we know our oven literally broke that second, so half an hout later we had to bring it in to our neighbours too cook the pastry.

Here's what it was like when we took it out.

and when I sliced it in half

Drank it with cheap wine, because that's how I roll, motherfuckers.

lovely.
                                                                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Looks like Zutrophs face when he was in the zombie mask.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                              Prostitution.
                                                                                              Hmm will I get a certain guy in Mullanes to give me some of his contacts for an interview
                                                                                              Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

I'd say your neighbours are sufficiently freaked out. You won't have any trouble from them.

Comment

Titans PWNING The Ravens tonight.

Good night to be a Titans fan.

Comment

The play acting and diving in Spanish football is pretty disgusting. Good finish to the Vikings match now

Comment

...
                                                                                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

LOL CHD
                                                                                                        u wot?

Comment

The play acting and diving in Spanish football is pretty disgusting. Good finish to the Vikings match now
                                                                                                          The Bucs were just creeping and creeping up.

BOOM and they win it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                                            Ugggh, going to have to put up with alot of people suddenly pretending to be experts, or even have the slightest interest in, the GAA now. I think between this, the old firm and United v Chelsea Facebook will be best avoided for a couple of days...
                                                                                                            You forgot the rugby

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                                                                                              The Bucs were just creeping and creeping up.

BOOM and they win it.
                                                                                                              30 secs and 3 time outs for McNabb and AP to sort it out. Will see

Comment

Facebook status updates have made me realise that there is a lot Dubs who have been "waiting for this for a long time" some of whom probably had no idea who was playing until 5.30pm today

Comment

30 secs and 3 time outs for McNabb and AP to sort it out. Will see
                                                                                                                  Well if anyone could do it, its McNabb.

Loved when he was at the eagles.

We are cleaning the Ravens. Offense tonight played so so so good. Hasselbeck trowing laser beams and really played the best he has in ages.

Comment

Cavani is a fucking beast, without disrespecting Napoli I can't see them hanging on to him for more than this season
                                                                                                                    "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Whenever Real are losing the go nuts and start booting people about the park, terrible attitude. Some nice skills from the Levante lads, lol Real

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                        u wot?
                                                                                                                        only codding Richie....

Comment

Originally posted by JackBurton View Post
                                                                                                                          A reminder to all again to back Dallas -3 against San Fran. A better bet I haven't seen in a long time.
                                                                                                                          Lol at me betting on a sport I don't even know the rules of, I'm not going to watch, and really couldn't care less about, based on advice from someone I don't know on the BBV. ( in reality can't be any worse than any of my other sports betting)

Love the BBV
                                                                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X