This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laois Hammer View Post
    How do you lock screen + does it work for photos? Nothing more tilting than them adjusting themselves when you dont need it.
    double click the home button, slide the bottom menu bar to the right. There's a square on the left of the screen with a "rotation" icon. Tap this until there is a lock on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
      No its actually listed as both one hour and two and a half in different places. There are days between our groups games and the Pol D Matches... fair bit of extra recovery time for SA and Wales over us and Australia.

Edit see below Willie is right there is days between the games

As Raoul says it just won't wash and because of bonus points any shenanigans might need to look obvious.

But still Pete DeVillers...

I was going to correct your appalling grammar here but then I realised I said 'dats' instead of 'days'.
      Phew close one.

How about dem Dubs eh?

Comment

Can someone put the numbers 1-21 into random.org for me please, and post here for the movie draft. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by the c kid View Post
          can someone put the numbers 1-21 into random.org for me please, and post here for the movie draft. Cheers.
          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

considering starting Kendo again.

Comment

Need a bit of help lads. Looking for the following documents & google hasn't been much help to me:

a. UK Single market Act
              b. UK ’let’s choose growth’ policy paper
              c. EU eCommerce Directive
              d. An EU paper called ‘Consumer behaviour in a digital environment or digital internal market.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a site that would have these? Gracias.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                Need a bit of help lads. Looking for the following documents & google hasn't been much help to me:

a. UK Single market Act
                b. UK ’let’s choose growth’ policy paper
                c. EU eCommerce Directive
                d. An EU paper called ‘Consumer behaviour in a digital environment or digital internal market.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a site that would have these? Gracias.
                lets choose growth

not sure ifthis is what you're looking for regards the Single Policy act

consumer behaviour in a digital environment

ecommerce directive

Comment

Surprised it took him so long lol

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                    http://www.broadsheet.ie/2011/09/20/west-brits/

that makes 90% of the population of the country he wants to be president of 'West Brits'

he also says he left the IRA in 1974
                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Comment

speaking of media interaction, this is pretty good

some of our GAAheads on here would be proud of those levels of rational analysis:

Ok, it's obvious the IRB are unjust. Wales get 7 days, we get 3. Unfair treatment, like slavery, like the holocaust, like apartheid . **** U. Give Wales 3 days off, and give Samoa a week!! We would kill them!!!"

Comment

O_o

Well, as a certified West Brit, I can only hope that's the end of that.
                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

He's just won the poll on live line.
                            Last edited by ComradeCollie; 20-09-11, 13:56.
                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

any goalkeepers fancy a run out tonight, game at 9.15 in Wesley College.

Non-goalkeepers that can play a bit and might fancy playing for the season are welcome as well obviously Darragh, I'm looking at you
                              Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                He's just wone the poll on live line.
                                he won't get the transfers

this is all about kicking FF while they're down and making a play for their vote, it's purely opportunistic

Comment

Going straight for the heart of the Fianna Fail core vote.
                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Some very good quotes from Ginger McCain in a special pullout section in the Post today, well worth stealing from the bookies.

Comment

Facebook users, Dominos Pizza are donating €1 to Barretstown Childrens Charity for every "like" their page gets.

Go http://www.facebook.com/Barretstown and like the page, it'll take you 5 seconds and it's for a great cuase.
                                      Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Good opinion piece titled "The humiliation of Barack Obama" from the former director of CIA counter terrorism unit for anyone interested.

News, analysis from the Middle East & worldwide, multimedia & interactives, opinions, documentaries, podcasts, long reads and broadcast schedule.
                                        Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                          any goalkeepers fancy a run out tonight, game at 9.15 in Wesley College.

Non-goalkeepers that can play a bit and might fancy playing for the season are welcome as well obviously Darragh, I'm looking at you
                                          I'll play. Dying for a game! Unfortunately the Pocket Kings eleven side has disbanded.

Comment

time for an Amazon binge; any recommendations for me?

no sci-fi

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                              I'll play. Dying for a game! Unfortunately the Pocket Kings eleven side has disbanded.
                                              Damn those Feds!
                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

no sci-fi

Comment

I already have this which this turns into that

according to Wombatman anyway

Comment

Ireland playing Canada in the second ODI today having thumped them yesterday. Not going all our way, we made 249-7 from 50 ovs. Canada just lost their 3rd wicket and are 89-3 after 17ovs.

All these ODI's count toward the World Cup Qualification league (we've won our first 3 games of the league), so vital we can get a win here.

Comment

bet place to pick up a PS3?

New / 2nd hand fine. Friend looking to get one soon enough

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Ireland playing Canada in the second ODI today having thumped them yesterday. Not going all our way, we made 249-7 from 50 ovs. Canada just lost their 3rd wicket and are 89-3 after 17ovs.

All these ODI's count toward the World Cup Qualification league (we've won our first 3 games of the league), so vital we can get a win here.
                                                          should be grand kev, it's pretty cloudy in Dublin today so I'd imagine the ball is doing a good impression of a banana (explaining our not-great score). We'll winkle them out.

Comment

no sci-fi
                                                            Any interest in popular science type books? Just finished this, really enjoyed it:

Read his book on Fermat's Theorum a few years ago, which was even better. I also recently finished this:

recently, it was also really enjoyable I thought. Long book and fairly meaty, but also very accessible IMHO.

Comment

should be grand kev, it's pretty cloudy in Dublin today so I'd imagine the ball is doing a good impression of a banana (explaining our not-great score). We'll winkle them out.
                                                              They are 4 down now, a second run out. 99-4 now and their dangerman Cheema to the wicket. Get him and we'll be home and hosed

Comment

I just got the complete music from Super Mario Bro's 1-3, timeless gems! How did this take me so long? Stick them on my phone and now I can walk around Dublin to my own theme song, the underground tunnel to the further out platforms in Connolly is something I'm particularly looking forward too obv
                                                                "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                  Currently reading

The Map That Changed the World

Highly enjoyable non-fiction. Depends if you are into that popular science stuff though.
                                                                  already have two of his, Korea and The River at The Centre of The World

both kind of history\travel book mixed up in one. Great writer, the Korea book is magnificent (he walks from the south of Korea to the DMZ).

wouldn't be into the scientific stuff at all

Comment

This one RD. Support the Zuroph family

Comment

Any of the Spurs lads point me in the direction of where to get tickets for the QPR game? Need to buy 2 for a Birthday present.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                          Any of the Spurs lads point me in the direction of where to get tickets for the QPR game? Need to buy 2 for a Birthday present.
                                                                          Sold out officially, so probably have to try some of the package/ticket sites.

Comment

Anyone tell me what that 54-1 card reader thing you get with the ukipt goody bag is??

Comment

Does anyone know where i could get a herman miller chairs stocked in ireland?
                                                                              If it wasn't for variance i'd lose em all.

http://twitter.com/#!/NiallSmythers

Comment

I already have this which this turns into that

according to Wombatman anyway
                                                                                Nah not in the slightest, if you don't mind downloading then you will never have to buy a book again.

Comment

anyone selling a PS3 ?
                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

They are 4 down now, a second run out. 99-4 now and their dangerman Cheema to the wicket. Get him and we'll be home and hosed
                                                                                    he didn't trouble the scorers

we really are a machine at this level now

Comment

This one RD. Support the Zuroph family
                                                                                      Is it any good Kev?

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                        Nah not in the slightest, if you don't mind downloading then you will never have to buy a book again.
                                                                                        I like buying books!

Comment

Originally posted by TheWitchDoctor View Post
                                                                                          Does anyone know where i could get a herman miller chairs stocked in ireland?
                                                                                          MJFlood out citywest way. Think they might be more into fitting an office with 20 chairs rather than selling one chair though.

Comment

Heads up that Jurassic Park is on general release this Friday in cinemas round the country. Can't bloody wait its one of my all time favourite popcorn films and always wanted to see it in the cinema.

Opr

Comment

I like buying books!
                                                                                              I prefer free things....

I now pirate books, music, films and TV shows. Computer games and comic books are the only media that I pay for. Feel semi bad sometimes, although it's rare.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                MJFlood out citywest way. Think they might be more into fitting an office with 20 chairs rather than selling one chair though.

http://www.mjflood.ie/Furniture/index.aspx
                                                                                                ty mate
                                                                                                If it wasn't for variance i'd lose em all.

http://twitter.com/#!/NiallSmythers

Comment

Anyone any idea how many runner tonights game in the voodoo gets?

Comment

Ah, but despite the ease of use and portability of the Kindle, would you really never want to experience the joy of holding a brand new book in your hands and excitement you feel when first opening it to read the introductory lines? Kindles are cool, but every home needs a bookshelf or two (or five!) filled with real books as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                      Heads up that Jurassic Park is on general release this Friday in cinemas round the country. Can't bloody wait its one of my all time favourite popcorn films and always wanted to see it in the cinema.

Opr
                                                                                                      I was 12 or 13 when I saw this in the cinema, absolutely shit myself. Funny thing was so did my Dad but he was doing that 'only making the son feel better by playing along malarky'

When the velociraptors showed up only trumped by when I saw Alien for the first time and was rocking back on my chair when the alien jumped out of the stomoch, fell off the fucking thing and had nightmares

Comment

QQ:

I'm looking for some case law where digital certificates were used in Ireland if anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

I prefer free things....

I now pirate books, music, films and TV shows. Computer games and comic books are the only media that I pay for. Feel semi bad sometimes, although it's rare.
                                                                                                          I don't pirate computer games either - enjoy them too much to do so. Though I do buy most games via Steam sales so usually pay relatively little for them, even so, my money is going to the designers / producers / distributors and hopefully encouraging them to continue to make quality games.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                              Ah, but despite the ease of use and portability of the Kindle, would you really never want to experience the joy of holding a brand new book in your hands and excitement you feel when first opening it to read the introductory lines? Kindles are cool, but every home needs a bookshelf or two (or five!) filled with real books as well!
                                                                                                              That real life book argument holds no weight to a cold bastard like myself. If you really like the feel then just do this!

Comment

if you want a console for gaming and all round better experience buy an xbox

if you want an expensive blue ray player buy a ps3

Iv had both and xbox is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PS3

Comment

I prefer free things....

funny enough, I have no problem with movies, music and TV but I draw the line at books. Wierd.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                                    considering starting Kendo again.
                                                                                                                    will you stick with it this time?
                                                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                                      Is it any good Kev?
                                                                                                                      Havent had too much time to read it, only bout 1/4 of the way through and enjoying it so far.

Comment

he didn't trouble the scorers

we really are a machine at this level now
                                                                                                                        Thankfully he didnt. 6th wicket down now 154-6 after 38.3.

We are thank fukk although 2 home ODI's against Namiba and another 2 home against Canada was the nicest start we could have gotten to this league thingy, we should close out this and 4 wins from 4 is great considering the time of year and the weather obstacle here.

Whatever about ODI, we just crush to redic levels at 4 day intercontinental cup matches. Its almost a surprise now if we dont get an innings victory

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post

you also never get this

As a technophile, I'm a little at odds with meself about my reluctance to get a kindle.
                                                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X