X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oleras View Post
    3 weeks later...

My doc nor i were too happy with the regionals diagnosis, she arranged forme to get a cardiac assement last thursday. had the echo and the stress test. doc says tome small blip at the end of the stress test, can i go to galway tomorrow(yesterday)for an angiogram, sure says i. arrive at 3 yesterday, angio was done at 6 and they wouldent let me go home.

in bits here to be honest, i need a tripple bypass, 7.30am mondaymorning. family have been great and supportive but still cant get my head around it. didnt sleep last night, they are very nice here and keep saying how lucky i am and i can see that but im 39 for fuck sake.

sorry for unloading but just had to get it out.
    Originally posted by oleras View Post
    Cheers folks. just a rather large shock to the system. still all very surreal.

Surgeon is a really nice guy, Italian dude, has explained it all to me and everyone here says i am very lucky, they are working on a good heart muscle.

keeoing positive as best i can.

going to have to put that weightloss on hold for a few months!

once i am back on my feet it will be all good.

As has been said allready well done on following it up and getting a second opinion, you will be bouncing back in no time, better getting it sorted now than having to deal with the result of a heart attack in a few months time.

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
    Jesus Ole that's some shock.

Good luck with the surgery. In a few months you'll probably be fitter than you have been for ages. The surgery is a cake walk, but the recovery - they make you exercise Ole, EXERCISE!!!
    Needs homer simpson gif, but I couldn't find it after an exhaustive effort of 3mins

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 21-10-12, 09:12. Reason: drunk spelling
      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Ah come on. No BBV posts since 3.30am?? wtf is going on!

It has all gone to shit since Satnav got a job..

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Take the bloody quilt

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Hi
                    Her sky-ness
                    © 5starpool

Comment

Hotels expect you to take a few things. It's a souvenir.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                        Pretty sure there's a blanket ban on that type of stuff though. Duvet have your credit card details Hitch?
                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

I turned down a trip to see Frankel in favour of spending the evening in the company of golf-obsessed geriatrics. FML.
                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                            Take the bathroom fittings too obv.

Comment

Pete Townshend on BBC 6 Music right now. Some incredible stories being told here.
                              Last edited by AndyFatBastard; 21-10-12, 11:47.
                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                I turned down a trip to see Frankel in favour of spending the evening in the company of golf-obsessed geriatrics. FML.
                                Lol. I actually took a moment to chuckle to myself at your plight yesterday.
                                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                  Had trouble getting the thing to post this morning. There were no posts when I read obv

Comment

Read this thread on 2+2 this morning. Interesting threads with more twists and turns that i can remember but the last couple of pages just fades out and ends like the final episode of Dallas, so hoping there's more to come.

Cliffs

High Stakes PLO guy gets scammed for $135k
                                    Scammer named and shamed with text/skype chats posted
                                    The guy he loses $80k to, wins it over a 30 hour PLO session
                                    Discussion on what should happen to the $80k and should FBI etc get involved

2+2 is like a soap opera sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                      Lol. I actually took a moment to chuckle to myself at your plight yesterday.
                                      < makes mental note to send V many texts from Clermont>

Comment

Its all munster

Comment

Love a Tyne Wear overs card index bet. Atkinson one of the more card happy refs too which helps. Just need Tiote or Cattermole to set the standards early on with something nasty and it will look after itself.
                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                            Read this thread on 2+2 this morning. Interesting threads with more twists and turns that i can remember but the last couple of pages just fades out and ends like the final episode of Dallas, so hoping there's more to come.

Cliffs

High Stakes PLO guy gets scammed for $135k
                                            Scammer named and shamed with text/skype chats posted
                                            The guy he loses $80k to, wins it over a 30 hour PLO session
                                            Discussion on what should happen to the $80k and should FBI etc get involved

2+2 is like a soap opera sometimes
                                            This dude has been repeatedly scammed for large amounts of money. It really does debunk the idea that High stakes players are on some kind of superior intelligence plane. I do feel bad for him though as he basically had his money stolen but would question why he didnt have any added secuirty measures on an account with so much loot in it

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                              This dude has been repeatedly scammed for large amounts of money. It really does debunk the idea that High stakes players are on some kind of superior intelligence plane. I do feel bad for him though as he basically had his money stolen but would question why he didnt have any added secuirty measures on an account with so much loot in it
                                              Think he said he got done for another $160k at an earlier time in the Girah incident. From reading through it, it stinks in some places, but you have to lol in others. He knows nothing about computers, and downloaded a file called 'bankaccountdetails.exe' thinking it was an image and not an executable file. He says in another post that he tilting off 3-400k and just shrugged it off. Why on earth have you not got a seperate laptop for poker, or at least learn about security if you're going to have that money up for grabs

Comment

It really does debunk the idea that High stakes players are on some kind of superior intelligence plane.
                                                Quite often people who are geniuses in their field of expertise are complete idiots in every other way. I'm not sure why this is surprising to you. I'm sure you've met a few medical students who are incapable of tieing their own shoelaces.
                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                  Quite often people who are geniuses in their field of expertise are complete idiots in every other way. I'm not sure why this is surprising to you. I'm sure you've met a few medical students who are incapable of tieing their own shoelaces.
                                                  yeah more so socially retarded as in they're are people in my class who are borderline autistic especially when faced with social interaction but I take your point. I like to save my drooling for the realm of internet fora

still on the flip side internet poker is his area of expertise you would think he would learn about what is involved in it

Comment

Finally

Comment

Comment

Magnificent Munster! Great bonus point.
                                                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Much better second half

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                            Magnificent Munster! Great bonus point.
                                                            Is it time to restrict Rog to a backup role Lloyd? Trust in the future perhaps??
                                                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

McClean is more often than not completely anonymous whenever I see Sunderland play.
                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Is it time to restrict Rog to a backup role Lloyd? Trust in the future perhaps??
                                                                Doubt it

Comment

Great BP. No need for Keatley to be taking such effort with the conversion for the third try though.

Comment

VforVendetta, check your PM's!
                                                                    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                      McClean is more often than not completely anonymous whenever I see Sunderland play.
                                                                      He hasn't done much at all of late. I wouldn't pick him for Ireland on current form. Have the Irish soccer fans think he's up there with messi and ronaldo.
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Munster

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                          He hasn't done much at all of late. I wouldn't pick him for Ireland on current form.
                                                                          McGeady.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                            McGeady.
                                                                            McGeady >>> McClean ATM

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                              Hey SatNav

FU

Kind Regards,

Sligboi
                                                                              So for anyone who doesnt know the story. I have seen many pictures of sligboi and thought he was quite hot.only ever saw his face though. So last night Dom or danny says michelle sligboi is behind you say hello. I was very disappointed so much so that i said it in front of him. I was expecting a big tall strapping man. Instead i had to look down to this little fella smiling up at me

Ah well . Cute little thing i supose lol
                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                So for anyone who doesnt know the story. I have seen many pictures of sligboi and thought he was quite hot.only ever saw his face though. So last night Dom or danny says michelle sligboi is behind you say hello. I was very disappointed so much so that i said it in front of him. I was expecting a big tall strapping man. Instead i had to look down to this little fella smiling up at me

Ah well . Cute little thing i supose lol
                                                                                Hahahahahaha
                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                  McGeady >>> McClean ATM
                                                                                  Ya when he has a spartak Moscow jersey on
                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                    McGeady >>> McClean ATM
                                                                                    You could put a scarecrow on the wing and it would have a more positive effect than McGeady.

Comment

Not just yet. O' Gara was good before he came off last week by the way.
                                                                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

You could put a scarecrow on the wing and it would have a more positive effect than McGeady.
                                                                                        He was brilliant against barca the other week
                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                          He was brilliant against barca the other week
                                                                                          Oh yeah he's obviously got something at club level or he wouldn't be getting wages but at international level he's just terrible.

Comment

Scarecrows can't play football you silly bitch.

Comment

Oh yeah he's obviously got something at club level or he wouldn't be getting wages but at international level he's just terrible.
                                                                                              Agreed he's shocking for Ireland. Its not like he's playing at a higher level for Ireland than champs league with Moscow. Very annoying to watch how white he is when he has it in him
                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                Love a Tyne Wear overs card index bet. Atkinson one of the more card happy refs too which helps. Just need Tiote or Cattermole to set the standards early on with something nasty and it will look after itself.
                                                                                                Huzzah!
                                                                                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                  Not just yet. O' Gara was good before he came off last week by the way.
                                                                                                  He was good for 25. Poor for 10 and then got injured. BUT the bigger issue is Penny is reshaping the team and it's playing style for the better. At least a 2 season project to get back to munsters very best. Too long for Rog imo. So give the young blood the boost of being first choice with Rog to close out games and to advise surely. Interesting management times anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                                    VforVendetta, check your PM's!
                                                                                                    Saw it. Send me an email address and I'll send you a reply tmrw. Shopping and networking today.

Comment

He was good for 25. Poor for 10 and then got injured. BUT the bigger issue is Penny is reshaping the team and it's playing style for the better. At least a 2 season project to get back to munsters very best. Too long for Rog imo. So give the young blood the boost of being first choice with Rog to close out games and to advise surely. Interesting management times anyway.
                                                                                                      O'Gara would be a nightmare in that situation. Remember him canvassing for the starting 10 spot in the WC? Better to either start him or cut him completely.

Comment

Awh man, some shit news here:
                                                                                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                          O'Gara would be a nightmare in that situation. Remember him canvassing for the starting 10 spot in the WC? Better to either start him or cut him completely.
                                                                                                          Yeah I remember alright. Spoilt child. But if he wants to coach in future he needs to start showing a bit of selflessness. I'd say Penny will be ruthless this season with a lot of guys. He has a blank cheque this year. Next year the faithful will be looking for progress and not excuses. A great opportunity from a coaching perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                                            Huzzah!
                                                                                                            More of a sweat than I expected after the red, how Sunderland managed a derby without a booking is bizarre, thankfully Newcastle chipped in with more than their fair share!
                                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

I think the bagel I ate when I got home staved off the hangover.
                                                                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Best place for pints in Dublin town of a Sunday?
                                                                                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

I'm still here if you would like to take me for a few. Then you will have a better chance getting in as you wont need ID
                                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                    Just got a guy trying to sell my the £375 version.
                                                                                                                    Apparently the heavier bulkier build and weight is down to more ram and a bigger HD.
                                                                                                                    Lol'd out loud and walked out of the shop.
                                                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Lazare is always posting about JJ Smyth's.
                                                                                                                      Sounds like a good spot
                                                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

1 or two, or a session?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                          Just got a guy trying to sell my the £375 version.
                                                                                                                          Apparently the heavier bulkier build and weight is down to more ram and a bigger HD.
                                                                                                                          Lol'd out loud and walked out of the shop.
                                                                                                                          Didn't get one in the end?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X