Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got a walk with aa in the 3x $1 on stars after playing snug for the past 20 mins
    His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
      Thread title change wishing Ole well imo.
      ole as in oleras???
      Her sky-ness
      © 5starpool

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
          you have no idea why the taxi driver was late or what is going on in his life. It is most likely that he was just being a dosey bollox but is it really worth all that shit to satisfy a revenge lust because you were one hour late for a party?

In general I hate taxi drivers but grow the fuck up
          Being late for the party had no real bearing on my annoyance, it was his attitude that did the damage and the general feeling of not being able to do anything about it.

Kinda like when you get stuck in horrible traffic because of some idiots rubber necking an accident, you want to yell and fist shake at someone but you've nobody to yell and fist shake at.
          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
              ole as in oleras???

Originally posted by oleras View Post
              3 weeks later...

My doc nor i were too happy with the regionals diagnosis, she arranged forme to get a cardiac assement last thursday. had the echo and the stress test. doc says tome small blip at the end of the stress test, can i go to galway tomorrow(yesterday)for an angiogram, sure says i. arrive at 3 yesterday, angio was done at 6 and they wouldent let me go home.

in bits here to be honest, i need a tripple bypass, 7.30am mondaymorning. family have been great and supportive but still cant get my head around it. didnt sleep last night, they are very nice here and keep saying how lucky i am and i can see that but im 39 for fuck sake.

sorry for unloading but just had to get it out.
              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                ole as in oleras???
                Read yesterday afternoons posts

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                  Read yesterday afternoons posts
                  OMG poor Ole

Hope everything works out. And after he changing his lifestyle in the last few weeks , weird how things work out.
                  Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                    I admire your sentiment Lazare, but I'd also be wary of posting stuff like this online, what you are suggesting is definitely against the law - or could lead to a taxi driver holding a violent grudge over you. Hypothetically if you were going to do what you say I would make sure there is nothing leading back to you. Or you could just lodge a complaint with the taxi regulator

http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en...n_ireland.html
                    Originally posted by Keane View Post
                    Yeah this is more the way to go.

But also put an ad on donedeal saying he's selling One Direction tickets.
                    And if you don't get the response from the regulator that you are looking for you could always tell his mother what a nasty man he is.
                    twitter
                    moneybookers

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                      you have no idea why the taxi driver was late or what is going on in his life. It is most likely that he was just being a dosey bollox but is it really worth all that shit to satisfy a revenge lust because you were one hour late for a party?

In general I hate taxi drivers but grow the fuck up
                      Bubbles of all the people, to be posting this, would not have expected it from you.

Comment

Originally posted by BallymoreChris View Post
                        And if you don't get the response from the regulator that you are looking for you could always tell his mother what a nasty man he is.
                        Me fucking ioaw
                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Me fucking ioaw
                          you'll have to excuse my ignorance, I have no idea what "ioaw" stands for.
                          twitter
                          moneybookers

Comment

Originally posted by BallymoreChris View Post
                            you'll have to excuse my ignorance, I have no idea what "ioaw" stands for.
                            It's the noise a cat makes.

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                              Bubbles of all the people, to be posting this, would not have expected it from you.
                              Pretty clear Lazare wanted to be talked down. Anytime I plan on illegally harassing someone who has pissed me off, the last thing I would be doing is looking for advice/recommendations on any forum.
                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Falcao!!

Comment

Lazare clearly your only option here is to ring up garda confidential and say you saw this guy trying to entice kids into his taxi

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                    Pretty clear Lazare wanted to be talked down. Anytime I plan on illegally harassing someone who has pissed me off, the last thing I would be doing is looking for advice/recommendations on any forum.

On the money,

I imagine Lazare as the main protagonist in this video
                                    10 Simple steps to starting a bro fighthttp://twitter.com/#!/JimmyTatrohttp://capstercinema.blogspot.com/© 2011 Jimmy Tatro. All rights reserved. Unauthorize...

( Just a joke, dont create a v for vendetta against me too)

Comment

Pm me his number lazare.

I'm good at this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                        Pm me his number lazare.

I'm good at this stuff.
                                        I notice that blog is still up 6 days after the deadline so Glen/Greg won't be getting paid because of you.

Comment

For the good of the forum, revenge is clearly the best course of action, really shocked to read people advising against it.

Comment

Revenge is obv clearly apt in this situation Laz. Don't be guilted by the lol false dogooders here.

Order your mans taxi again next time you're going somewhere that requires one. Earlier that day go to your local fishing shop and buy a bag of maggots, the bigger the better. When entering his car on arrival hop into the back seat on the drivers side. Strike up a conversation with him while discretely piercing a hole in the plastic bag to free the maggots. They'll all dissapear under seats/behind doors/wherever for days until they hatch into blue bottles a few days later. This will have a longer negative affect on the cunt than one bogey journey to Cellbridge! Ring him a week later and just laugh down the phone.
                                            Profit before people.

Comment

lol, now that is nasty.

How did you even come up with that one?
                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Comment

"I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                    lol, now that is nasty.

How did you even come up with that one?
                                                    Spilled some by accident in the house years ago with irritating consequences. Amazing how quickly they go into hiding after being freed.
                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

What a gimp of a taxi driver! Surely he'd be delighted for some business ?? Shit like this amazes me...

Comment

Sanchez like a boss that drive, very odd

Given he made this horrendous throw earlier

Last edited by ghostface; 21-10-12, 23:08.

Comment

Had a fly infestation in one of my apartments in BA a couple of years ago. There was a nest in the yard somewhere. Was very tilting fucking flies everywhere giant ones too. Maggot idea may be too far, though if it could be videoed then I would like to see it.

Comment

Nothing seems to works for my beloved Patriots in the last 10 minutes this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Morihei View Post
                                                              Actually saw this earlier on, was quite lol out loud at the guy offering 1% of his ''15million'' pound business.
                                                              This hag told him to shut up mid sentence! Ranted at him for another minute, then smiled and said im out.

Seems a horrible old yoke, worse so than that other old hag, Deborah.
                                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Left ravens in by mistake. Balls. New England -10.5 and steelers -2 needed for a decent accum. Not looking likely now. Fuckin pats
                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Hill you absolute mong, I'd of caught that

HAHAHA Pats

Comment

Ship the IWF ticket in the pp sat!

Comment

Anyone have a visa debit card? I got send out one a couple of months ago and when I try and use it online it says I have to enter my verified by visa password... My mate has one and he doesn't have to do this. I can't ever remember making a password.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                        I notice that blog is still up 6 days after the deadline so Glen/Greg won't be getting paid because of you.
                                                                        Moar Blogz.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                          Anyone have a visa debit card? I got send out one a couple of months ago and when I try and use it online it says I have to enter my verified by visa password... My mate has one and he doesn't have to do this. I can't ever remember making a password.
                                                                          Usually out create the password first time using it online afaik
                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Visit the Visa web-site and all will become clear
                                                                            One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

lol Sanchez. We want Tebow next game

Comment

I get that on some websites, ticketmaster being one.
                                                                                I think there's an option to skip it, or do it later or some other nonsense

Comment

Awesome late Sunday night entertainment from the NFL again.
                                                                                  Shameful that these lazy fecks only play for 17+4 weekends a season though, needs to be quickly upped to a 36 week regular season.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                    I get that on some websites, ticketmaster being one.
                                                                                    I think there's an option to skip it, or do it later or some other nonsense
                                                                                    Can only skip it twice maybe three times at most. Think it will block further transactions if you don't set one up after that.

Comment

Go steelers, what's at stake?

Just saw an add on C4 called 'The town that caught Torettes'.

#dafuq
                                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post

#dafuq
                                                                                        Didn't know they bothered naming ads.

Back on the nightshift?
                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post

#dafuq
                                                                                          Seen that as well, it's like we're watching the same tv.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                            Didn't know they bothered naming ads.

Back on the nightshift?
                                                                                            Best get into bed (thanks DAD!). Sleep in an hour, seems fierce early still.
                                                                                            Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 22-10-12, 00:55.
                                                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

My house mate bought the most recent Madden a few weeks ago and I'm completely addicted. It's like a more cerebral FIFA. Does anyone here play it?

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                                My house mate bought the most recent Madden a few weeks ago and I'm completely addicted. It's like a more cerebral FIFA. Does anyone here play it?
                                                                                                Of course. Most of my mates don't even like NFL but love madden
                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Comment

No posts for 20 minutes think internet must be over for the night. Best go to bed then
                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Sky having the NFL is such a pain in the arse...heard BBC have a few games the odd time though??

Comment

Originally posted by Alanfox View Post
                                                                                                        Sky having the NFL is such a pain in the arse...heard BBC have a few games the odd time though??
                                                                                                        Match at the moment and every Sunday night at 1:20am is on channel 4. Same time tomorrow night and every Monday there's a game on BBC's red buttton
                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Channel four, beautiful wonderful people at channel four

Comment

The guy who won the last GSOP 5k event on Ongame Simon “123jalla” Ravnsbaek just finished second in the same event tonight, sick!

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                              The guy who won the last GSOP 5k event on Ongame Simon “123jalla” Ravnsbaek just finished second in the same event tonight, sick!

Opr
                                                                                                              He busted Shivverz in 12th. Nice to run good when it matters

Originally posted by Jam-Fly
                                                                                                              was hovering around 200k for a while which was chip lead at the time (16 left). With 12 left, he had 125k, blinds 2500-5000, SB open shoves and Dan calls with AKs. Up against J9, flop JTx and he bricks. 12th place for $15k. Winning that pot gives him a top 3 stack and a pretty sick amount of equity in the tournament. Tilting to say the least..
                                                                                                              Originally posted by 72over
                                                                                                              UL Dan. Pretty sick that lad who shoved 22BB w/ J9o shipped this event last time it was on in March. He just KO'd 2 lads with QJo vs AA and TT aipf to take the lead w/ >1/2 the chips w/ 5 left. Run good muchness.

Comment

fml. England FPL team post a score of 60 vs my 23 this week.

100 point lead, Handicap gives me 100 points at this stage (8 x 12.5) so we're back to day 1.

Going to need Walters to start scoring freely for Stoke. Also, could the other Irish cunts I picked please start playing for their teams tyvm.

Comment

Came home from the IPO yesterday with zero sleep and still fuming that my last hand at 7.45 i flopped a set with my 400 stack id built from 100 got swallowed up by dutch kid who spazzed all-in with A10ss on a 9x7s6x board, obv s-s to sicken my big ass, was gonna fold but he had been banging it all night. Anyway got home and yes the wife had been having pains from 4am and at 32 weeks pregnant she was getting worried. So we headed to the hospital and they can see she's having pains and it could possibly by early labour. Things had calmed down a bit by last night but as a precaution as our 1st kid was 34 weeks delivered they kept her in overnight. I rang this morning to see how her night was as her phone bat was dead and was informed by the girl on the phone, yes Mr Quigley, your wife has delivered and is recovering in 1 East. WTF, a phonecall would have nice. 'oh, wait, my mistake she hasnt had the baby, im only in'' Fuck you i nearly had a heart attack ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Marsden02 View Post
                                                                                                                    Came home from the IPO yesterday with zero sleep and still fuming that my last hand at 7.45 i flopped a set with my 400 stack id built from 100 got swallowed up by dutch kid who spazzed all-in with A10ss on a 9x7s6x board, obv s-s to sicken my big ass, was gonna fold but he had been banging it all night. Anyway got home and yes the wife had been having pains from 4am and at 32 weeks pregnant she was getting worried. So we headed to the hospital and they can see she's having pains and it could possibly by early labour. Things had calmed down a bit by last night but as a precaution as our 1st kid was 34 weeks delivered they kept her in overnight. I rang this morning to see how her night was as her phone bat was dead and was informed by the girl on the phone, yes Mr Quigley, your wife has delivered and is recovering in 1 East. WTF, a phonecall would have nice. 'oh, wait, my mistake she hasnt had the baby, im only in'' Fuck you i nearly had a heart attack ffs.
                                                                                                                    Nurse Lazare on the job I see
                                                                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Morihei View Post
                                                                                                                      Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                                                      Actually saw this earlier on, was quite lol out loud at the guy offering 1% of his ''15million'' pound business.
                                                                                                                      This hag told him to shut up mid sentence! Ranted at him for another minute, then smiled and said im out.

Seems a horrible old yoke, worse so than that other old hag, Deborah.
                                                                                                                      She hardly invests in anything and her insights are brutal the only thing in her favour is that she's endlessly fascinating to look at. She must be the strangest looking human there has ever been and its not like its natural, I mean she's a bit odd looking but she goes right out of her way to accentuate the extreme weird alien creature appearance.

The show has gone to shite anyway you just know that its rigged so they know the detail of all the bids inside out before the presentations. The way it works now is that no one invests in anything unless they are actually being handed free money E.G. the coffee shop guy last night.
                                                                                                                      Their arrogance is amusing, the outrage at being asked to pay more for zapper than the early investors who paid for the site was laughable.

That Zapper.co.uk is an odd one, what do they do with all the shit they buy?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                        He busted Shivverz in 12th. Nice to run good when it matters
                                                                                                                        What was the structure for that?
                                                                                                                        Seems to have finished very early for a 5K buy in.

Comment

Martin Stokes struck Newcastlewest footballer James Kelly during the Limerick county final

James Kelly of Newcastlewest receives attention following the incident

Stokes makes get-away like bubble-girl.
                                                                                                                          Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X