• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHD View Post
    ffs Torres.

We will regret that.
    Wait, it didn't Mata, again.

Goooooooooooooooooooal goal goal goal goal goal.

Comment

Crazy game, players look out on their feet after internationals!

Loving the contrast between suave AVB and insane German Freund, chalk and cheese.
      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
        Gallas is so awful.
        Watch him nod in a 4-3 winner in the 94th.

Comment

Bloc Party playing live on 6 Music right now. I fucking love their drummer.

Also Roflham Lolspurs defending.
          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Jesus, that is unlucky for Walker.

Comment

Phew, thank fuck.

Comment

lol walker, wtf was he at there

Comment

Comment

One more time. 4 o'clock today.

Comment

Not even the bbv can stop Frankel. Will never see the likes again.
                      Profit before people.

Comment

Frankel a big price?

Also, who's this bald gobshite in the suit walking beside him like he owns the horse?

Comment

*WATCH ENTIRE VIDEO*City council heard from the public as they debated a new rule adding LGBT people to the list of minorities protected from discrimination....

Comment

My god, Sir Henry has wilted so much last few months.
                            Profit before people.

Comment

Frankel is actually asleep in the parade
                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Presume Frankel mopped up

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Missed break there. surely wont matter.

Comment

Shivers down my spine
                                    Awesome!

Comment

Prince Khalid is 72 year old, Sir Henry clearly fighting a battle.

Once in a lifetime horse - one more year maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                        Prince Khalid is 72 year old, Sir Henry clearly fighting a battle.

Once in a lifetime horse - one more year maybe?
                                        Hopefully they will have a stab at the Breeders cup.

Edit: Nope not going to happen... Aw well
                                        Last edited by Strewelpeter; 20-10-12, 15:28.

Comment

Close to tears seeing Cecil's interview!
                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Think I may have accidentlysquashed my left ball

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                              Think I may have accidentlysquashed my left ball
                                              intentionally squash the right one and reestablish harmony.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                Close to tears seeing Cecil's interview!
                                                Though wtf at Richi Parsad and his Partridgesque 'gotta hurry you Sir Henry, we are going off air soon'.

Clearly HC isn't physically able to give a long monologue, though if he chooses to spend 5 minutes thanking everyone and making comparisons with Bosra Sham and Reference Point then just stand there, hold the mike and listen. The next program is football results, it matters not a jot whether this program starts at 4.31 or 4.35.

Comment

Norwich a "family club" indeed

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                    Finished work at 7.30 this morning, went to the doctor for some blood work etc, told her about a slight numbness i was getting in my left hand the last few months, tell her i googled it and seems to me like its a nerve or something but the fact it comes on with excercise had me just a tad concerned.

20 mins later i am sitting in A&E just a tad confused.

Poking and prodding and @ 15.30, i am sure they forgot about me, was finished all tests, x-rays, bloods, ECG @ 10.30 they tell me fit as a horse (cardiac wise) and it seems like carpel tunnel.

Self diagnosis

Yes, I know why she sent me and was glad all came back ok.
                                                    3 weeks later...

My doc nor i were too happy with the regionals diagnosis, she arranged forme to get a cardiac assement last thursday. had the echo and the stress test. doc says tome small blip at the end of the stress test, can i go to galway tomorrow(yesterday)for an angiogram, sure says i. arrive at 3 yesterday, angio was done at 6 and they wouldent let me go home.

in bits here to be honest, i need a tripple bypass, 7.30am mondaymorning. family have been great and supportive but still cant get my head around it. didnt sleep last night, they are very nice here and keep saying how lucky i am and i can see that but im 39 for fuck sake.

sorry for unloading but just had to get it out.
                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

3 weeks later...

My doc nor i were too happy with the regionals diagnosis, she arranged forme to get a cardiac assement last thursday. had the echo and the stress test. doc says tome small blip at the end of the stress test, can i go to galway tomorrow(yesterday)for an angiogram, sure says i. arrive at 3 yesterday, angio was done at 6 and they wouldent let me go home.

in bits here to be honest, i need a tripple bypass, 7.30am mondaymorning. family have been great and supportive but still cant get my head around it. didnt sleep last night, they are very nice here and keep saying how lucky i am and i can see that but im 39 for fuck sake.

Keep positive, once you rest up after op, few small changes & you'll be a new man.

Comment

I'm sure it will go well Ole and you'll be back on your feet in no time. gl with it sir

Comment

3 weeks later...

Sounds like a huge thing and it is but its also something they have down to a fine art and they are doing it because it needs to be done. Going in with the numbness and keeping after it is exponentially better than hitting a one outer most people find they need it after they have had a big bang and there is irreversible damage done.

Good luck on Monday we'll all be rooting for you you have everything going for you and you'll be back on the road in a matter of weeks.

Comment

Wes Hoolahan is class. If Ireland had a manager who could play a 4-2-3-1 with Hoolahan behind a lone striker we'd look a way better team.
                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Blood hell Oleras. Good luck with the surgery. As SP said, getting surgery now is way, way better than after a heart attack. Well done on being persistant and getting the right diagnosis.

Comment

3 weeks later...

Goodness Ole. So glad you were not happy at the original diagnosis. You are a lucky man that it was picked up now and not when it was too late. Best of luck on Monday and I am sure you will be bouncing back to normal quickly. T least you have youth on your side.

I was in A&E with numbness on my right side a couple of years back. They were sticking needles in me and I couldn't feel a thing. They had me in for a CT scan and lumbar puncture and heart traces and nothing abnormal found. I have a hole in my heart which I have had since birth.

It is scary the thought of surgery. I was supposed to to get an angioplast which is nothing compared to what you going through but turned out it was only when pregnant my heart was under too much strain and the hole caused problems. So I made the right decision to end my fertility for the sake of making sure I remained here for the three kids!

Comment

Cheers folks. just a rather large shock to the system. still all very surreal.

Surgeon is a really nice guy, Italian dude, has explained it all to me and everyone here says i am very lucky, they are working on a good heart muscle.

keeoing positive as best i can.

going to have to put that weightloss on hold for a few months!

once i am back on my feet it will be all good.
                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                    Wes Hoolahan is class. If Ireland had a manager who could play a 4-2-3-1 with Hoolahan behind a lone striker we'd look a way better team.
                                                                    Traps at the match according to the ESPN lads!
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Juve are so good this season. Back to back unbeaten seasons would be pretty ridic, almost 3 years since Pirlo lost a league match too.
                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Thats fuckin nuts Ole. Hope all goes well Monday and as others have said try to stay positive

Comment

3 weeks later...

really sorry for your trouble Ole

Like others have said you are so lucky it was caught now as 100% of your heart muscle can be saved and with youth on your side it gives you an advantage in terms of recovery after the op.

Also while bypasses are serious ops take solace from the fact that the cardio dudes are the rock stars of the hospital and this will be as routine for them as it is for a regular person making breakfast

I dont want to put too much down in case people think Im being a spa but if you have anything you want to know just drop me a pm

Comment

Connache 22 Quins 24 30 minutes left streams not great but it looks like a great game

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                              Traps at the match according to the ESPN lads!
                                                                              Yeah they showed him on screen just after half time. I can only hope he sees some sense. You can build a team around this lad. Also that kind of formation would get the best out of Andrews and Whelan because it takes so much attacking pressure off them.

Comment

Best of luck Ole, thoughts are with you.

On a lighter note I just met The-Rigger, they say you should never meet your heroes..they're wrong!
                                                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Chin up Ole, everything will work out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                    really sorry for your trouble Ole

Like others have said you are so lucky it was caught now as 100% of your heart muscle can be saved and with youth on your side it gives you an advantage in terms of recovery after the op.

Also while bypasses are serious ops take solace from the fact that the cardio dudes are the rock stars of the hospital and this will be as routine for them as it is for a regular person making breakfast

I dont want to put too much down in case people think Im being a spa but if you have anything you want to know just drop me a pm
                                                                                    Hmm.

SPOILER

Only joking.

Good luck ole. And here I was bemoaning my run bad at poker recently. Perspective is a kick in the nuts.
                                                                                    Last edited by MegaSin; 20-10-12, 18:22.

Comment

Anyone else think this

is a bit too close to this (especially when it's for a children's charity)?

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

WP Ole and your doc on going back for a second opinion. And for even going to Doc in first place, still a lot of guys out there who would shrug it off "being a man" about it

Comment

Cheers folks. just a rather large shock to the system. still all very surreal.

Surgeon is a really nice guy, Italian dude, has explained it all to me and everyone here says i am very lucky, they are working on a good heart muscle.

keeoing positive as best i can.

going to have to put that weightloss on hold for a few months!

once i am back on my feet it will be all good.
                                                                                          ucgh or the galway clinic?

surgeons name?

best of luck..

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                                                                            ucgh or the galway clinic?

surgeons name?

best of luck..
                                                                                            Clinic, Fabio !
                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Clinic, Fabio !
                                                                                              Wife works with him and says you're in good hands. He's a very good surgeon.

If she wasn't on maternity leave she'd probably be in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                                                                                Wife works with him and says you're in good hands. He's a very good surgeon.

If she wasn't on maternity leave she'd probably be in there.
                                                                                                Small world all the same.

Cheers Mike and again, thanks for all the well wishes everyone, means a lot.
                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

I dunno if this is a brag/beat but I just worked out that my external HD is now the most expensive thing I own the contents of which are worth over 5k

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                    I dunno if this is a brag/beat but I just worked out that my external HD is now the most expensive thing I own the contents of which are worth over 5k
                                                                                                    Defo gonna have a critical failure in the next week now. WP

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                      Defo gonna have a critical failure in the next week now. WP
                                                                                                      jesus yeah - backing it up now

Comment

Wow the official Levi's site is some joke. No option to actually buy anything on it as far as I can see?

Most of the Irish stockists are magically relocated to Cork Hill

And Tallaght is in Temple Bar

Comment

Jesus Ole that's some shock.

Was talking to someone I know last month who had the same in his 30s, he's fighting fit now.

Good luck with the surgery. In a few months you'll probably be fitter than you have been for ages. The surgery is a cake walk, but the recovery - they make you exercise Ole, EXERCISE!!!

Comment

Feel kinda durty following The Godfather: Part II, with Wayne's World 2. But that's how I roll

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                              Feel kinda durty following The Godfather: Part II, with Wayne's World 2. But that's how I roll
                                                                                                              Only problem with that is Waynes World one is clearly a far better movie, if you have the choice that is.
                                                                                                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                                                Only problem with that is Waynes World one is clearly a far better movie, if you have the choice that is.
                                                                                                                Just watching stuff I liked but haven't rewatched in years. Watched the first Waynes World last week, and yeah. it is the better one of the two.

Comment

Think I just figured out the whole Avatar craic on this... That said I probably havent

Comment

Bizarre game at the Riazor as Barca, 3-0 up after 15 minutes found themselves hanging on 5-4 for the last 10 minutes.
                                                                                                                    Included a quite beautiful goal by Jordi Alba, cross from the left, he sneaks behind the defence, takes it with one touch on the chest and delicately lobs it over the advancing errrr Valdez.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                                                                    Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 20-10-12, 22:22. Reason: why you no embed? a-ha, get rid of the s in https and you embed.

Comment

Hey SatNav

FU

Kind Regards,

Sligboi
                                                                                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

LaFarge writes and performs original, sometimes traditional music steeped in American blues, country and Western swing from the days when 78s ruled the rec...

One time for the good guys

Comment

Feel hungover already
                                                                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X